Oh Bite Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I figured as much, but i have to call you something," He leads her outside, holding the chain tightly
(is this modern time?)

(Depends. Can be, maybe not. You can chose)
Nora growled. "You have no right to use my first name." She hissed at him defensively.

(lets do a semi, but also in another world)
"alright but how about i call you snow for now, until you want to tell me your name." he led her to a car that was waiting outside. he opens the door so she coould get in

Nora glanced at him before sliding into the car and sitting as far away as possible.

Jay shrugged and sat far away from her, not wanting to upset her further "so are you okaay with me calling you snow?" he asked andd looked ou his window when the car began to move

Nora glared at him. "You don't deserve to call me anything, and you should have left me where I was."

"no, i saw your sign, that was your last auction before you where put down. that would of been horrible, expressully since ytou've been through a lot just to live," he looked into her eyes

Nora glared at him, her hands still wrapped around the chain. "Better to die alone then in the hands of an abuser." She said.

Jay frowned 'wow she must of had it worse than i thought' he unhooked her chain from her neck and put it on the floor "well lucky you, i only bought you so i wouldn't have an empty house anymore, i have no other intentions"

Nora still glared at him, as she snorted. "Yeah right. That's what they all say." She whispered to herself, glad to be rid of the chain. She didn't smile, but she scooted farther away from him, her fur matted and mangled around and she tried to comb it down.

"when we get to the house your welcome to get a bath," Jay said. he really wanted to help, but he knew it would take time for her to actully trust him even a little

Nora looked at him. "Alright." She said, agreeing with him for the first time since she had gotten in the car. She really, really hated to admit it, but he didn't seem so bad. But she still would keep her name a secret.

"good, you finaly agree," he states and smiles, looking out his window once again "go ahead and enjoy the sights, snow, even though we are just passing them"

Nora glanced out her window, looking outside. She really didn't care about places they passed, only about the places she would go.

soon they reached Jay's house and he got out, keeping the door open so 'snow' could too.

Nora slid out of the car, passing her master rapidly as she dashed by him and towards the door of the house.

he walked behind her towards the door, getting out his keys "your not going to get very far snow," he walked up and unlocked the door

Nora glared at him. "Wasn't planning on it. For all I know you could be a secret agent, and your kind are fast, and hungry." She said, looking at him.

"yeah right," he opens the door "im nly hungry because ive been out all day and humans don't really like seeing me eat, plus the daylight is a bit hard on me"

Nora looked at him, a bit of fright flaring up inside her. "Alright then." She said, swallowing as she knew vampires usually liked live bate. She was already accustom to the feeling of fangs grazing her neck, and the prick of pain as they bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.