Oh Bite Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"okay" jay said and open the door a little before setting the clothes down inside, keeping his gaze at the floor "here, hopefully they fit you," he closed the door and walked away

Reactions: IceQueen
Nora watched the door open, keeping her body close to the bottom of the tub to keep from wandering eyes. But soon enough, he left, leaving her time to finish cleaning her fur until it was pure white again. Satisfied with the color of her fur, she got out of the tub, draining it and looking at the clothes. She could feel the soft fabric under her fingers as she slipped the clothes on, the shirt sliding over easily, as well as the stockings. She kept her collar, but just to cover the scar on her neck as she looked at herself, pleased with her appearance.

Reactions: Luna Grace Sky
Jay waited downstair for Nora, reading a book as he drank from his cup. He'd also gotten out half of a fresh fish in case Nora was still hungry. All he wanted was for her to fully trust him, but understands that it'll take a while for that to happen. but he was still happy that his house wasn't completly empty anymore.

Nora slipped out of the bathroom and into the hall, looking around. She took care examining the empty house, tracing a hand along the wall while she walked down the stairs. When she reached the room he was in, she stood in the doorway for a bit, staring at him inside the room. He looked almost peaceful as he sat there, reading from a book. She slowly moved away from the door towards the fish that was sitting on the table.

Jay looks up from his book and smiles "i thought that you'd still be a bit hungry," he set down his cup. "im glad the clothes fit you, Nora"

Nora smiled a bit and gave a small bow. "Thank you for the clothes." She said, taking the fish and beginning to eat it a bit more dignified than before.

He takes another small sip from his cup "your welcome, if you want we can go out and get more later, if you want," he set his book aside and looked at her "Nora, i want you to know that i honestly only bought you so i wasn't alone in my house anymore. i don't want anything else besides just having you to talk to,"

Nora looked at him, taking a seat across from him. She sat there, for a while, contemplating weather or not to believe him. After a while of thinking, she nodded. "Alright then." She said. "I believe you."

"im glad you do," he smiles and gets up "do you want anything while im up?"

Nora shook her head, smiling lightly at him while she stroked her tail. "I'm good." She purred, feeling happy and content now that her fur was white again.

"wow was that a pur?" Jay was a bit suprised, he walked towards her and gently patted her head "im glad your so happy here already"

Nora felt his hand rubbing along her fur, purring in content as he did so. She leaned into his touch, her tail flicking happily.

Jay continues to pet her head gently, quite happy that he trusts him

Nora purred, her ears flicking gently against his hands as she looked at him.

He smiled at her, and rested his hand on her head "im glad you trust me, Nora,"

Nora smiled, looking at him. "Yes, I do. Just don't betray me." She whispered lightly.

"don't worry i wont," jay said and began to walk back to the kitchen ppicking up he cup as he lsft the room

Nora curled up in her chair and in a less then a few minutes she fell asleep.

Jay walked back in with a glass of water for Nora and found her asleep. He quietly sat the cup on a table that was next to the chair, he also pulled out a blanket from the closet and drapped it over her sleeping body.

Nora curled into the blanket that was draped over her, purring loudly as she flicked her tail over the blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.