Oh Bite Me!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay looked up from his book and smiled warmly at her "your welcome- you know you don't have to wear that anymore, right?" he pointed at her collar.

Reactions: IceQueen
Nora flinched and placed her hand on the collar. "I know." She choked out. "I just... feel attached to it." She lied.

"okay, Nora, but still please remember that you can take it off at any time," he said he said simpathetic. she was hiding something, and he knew it, but that could wait until later. he was happy that she trusted him, but knew that there where still wall that had to be broken down before she trusted him completely

Nora let out a small sigh, releasing the air she had been holding in her lungs. She hated keeping people in the dark like that, but it had to be done. She was broken, a mess. If she saw them again she was sure she would cry, and she couldn't do that in front of him. He would ask for her story, and then, everything would be different.

Reactions: Luna Grace Sky
Jay looked at her "hey, Nora do you like books?" he asked trying to break the quiet, he'd spent to much time with only quiet, but now that Nora was here he wouldn't let it creap around to much

Nora looked up and nodded. "I like books. I used to love reading before...." She trailed off, not finishing her sentence. She shook her head. "Not the point. Yes I like to read, though I may be a bit rusty."

jay didn't push her to tell him more, he got up and walked out of the room and returned with another book in his hand "here, you might like this one, and if you need help reading just ask," he smiled happily learning a bit about her made him quite happy "by the way how old are you Nora?"

Nora watched her master leave the room as she finished the rest of her water, taking every last drop from the cup. When he returned, she was still curled on her chair, blinking up at him. She took the book into her hands, smiling. 'Thank you." She said, to him. "And I am 23 years old." She mentioned.

'she looks so much younger' "wow your only a year younger than me," he said and smiled, petting her head again

Nora purred lightly. 'Wow. He looks so much older.' she though, looking up at him. She smiled and opened the book he gave as she started to read.

"tell me what you think of it," he said and walked back over to his chair begining to read again

Nora smiled and nodded. 'I will." she whispered to him, beginning to read the book.

Jay looked back down at his book and getting caught up in it, loosing track of time

The next time Nora looked at the clock, it was already 8, and her stomach was giving off rumbling noises again. She flushed and covered her stomach.

Jay looked up when he heard the noice and glanced at the closck 'wow how time flies' he looked over at Nora, "i guessing your hungry" he said and got up smiling.

Nora nodded, blushing darkly. She scratched at her collar a bit, the leather rubbing against her scar irritably.

"okay, Nora" Jay said, he was probaly saying her name to much, but he wanted her to know that she was important, that she matters. He walked out into the kitchen and put two fish on a plate and got himself a cup of crimson liquid, and walked back out, setting the fish on the table in front of her "your welcome to go get whatever from the kitchen if you get hungry"

Nora smiled and took the fish, smiling. "I know that, I just got lost in my book." She said, embarrassed. She was starting to wonder why she had showed him so much, which caused her to itch at her collar again. She swallowed hard, looking at the ground intently.

"im glad you liked it so much...," he was a bit confused at why she was pulling at her collar and looking at the ground, he lifted her chin gently. "Nora... are you okay? it the collar to tight?"

Nora blushed darkly at his close proximity, swallowing hard as he asked about her collar. "No." She lied, her pitch going up at the end of her sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.