Oh Bite Me!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked into her eyes 'she's blushing, that's cute' he frowns "i know your lying, please let me get rid of it," he slowly reached for her collar

Reactions: IceQueen
Nora swallowed hard. She wanted to refuse, but his gaze kept her limbs frozen as they hovered around her collar, not touching it though.

Jay gently touched Nora's collar, not moving he gaze from her's "im going to take it off," he whispered and gently undid the collar and let it fall to the floor "your free"

Nora closed her eyes, the collar sliding of easily as it fell down to the floor. It was not that she wanted to keep the collar, she wanted to hide what was underneath it. Underneath was a large jagged scar that ran around her neck from when she first disobeyed her master and he tried to strangle her with barbed wire.
71815cf4.jpg

Jay looks at her neck and gently touches the scar "im sorry this happened to you Nora"

Nora let out a deep sigh, opening her eyes sadly. "It's alright. It wasn't your fault."

"but im still sad that anyone would hurt you like that," he sighed and looked down at the floor "did your other 'masters' hurt you like this?"

Nora nodded sadly, looking down. "All the time. I got used to living without food or water for a while, and pretty much constantly bleeding." She said.

Reactions: Luna Grace Sky
Jay's heart throbbed sadly, 'i knew she was through a lot, but i still feel horrible' he pulled her into a gentle careful hug "i'm sorry you had to go through all that"

Nora was genuinely surprised by his caring nature towards her, and the fact that he had allowed her so close to him baffled her. She slowly wrapped her arms around him, tugging him close as she pressed her nose into his shoulder.

when she tugs him close he smiled a little and hold her a little tighter bringing her closer

Nora takes a sharp breath inwards, her heart rate increasing as he brought her body close to his. She could feel his breaths on her skin as he held her close, causing her to swallow hard.

Jay moved his one hand in small circles on her back "i'll never hurt you like that," he whispered tring to ingine what she'd been through

Nora let out a shutter, his finger causing her spine to tingle in no way it had ever been done before. "I know that now." She whispered back.

he loosened the hug and patted her head "im glad"

Nora smiled a bit, though her eyes where still sad from bringing back such awful memories.

"if you need to cry Nora, you can use my shoulder," he said and smiled sadly "i don't mind at all"

Nora smiled sweetly at him, rubbing her eyes slightly. "No, it's quite alright. I'm fine." She lied again, closing her eyes in a happy smile as tears started streaming out of her eyes.

Jay pulled her close again and sat on the cair with her "don't lie please, just let it out, i just want ot understand you," he whispered and petted her head again

Nora cried into his shoulder, her slender and frail arms wrapping underneath his as she gripped onto his shirt, holding him close.

Status
Not open for further replies.