Oh Bite Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh... don't worry snow, i only eat from those who are willing, so i won't attack u," he walked inside and waited for her to walk in as well

Nora let out a small sigh as she walked inside quietly, looking around in silence. She was just glad that he wouldn't forcibly drink her blood.

Jay closes the door behind her and walks to the kitchen "feel free to look around," he said going out of her sight, saying he was hungry was an understatment, he was STARVING! he quickly opened up his fridge and pulled out a blood bag and drank from it.

Nora looked around, curiously looking at him in the kitchen for a moment, her ears flicking curiously as she watched him down a bag hungrily. She was amazed that he had that much control over his urge to eat from a live host. She flicked her tail curiously, tilting her head.

He downed two more bags before noticing snow was there "you know you could have looked around the house, instead of watching me eat like a wild animal" he really didn't like eating around anyone

Nora shook her head lightly. "It's fine. I really don't want to intrude that much." She added lightly, her tail still swishing back and forth curiously.

"well this is your home now so your not intruding," he stated and looked through the fidge, resisting the urge to eat more in front of her "a-are you hungry, i got food i thought you'd like earlier,"

Nora looked at him. "No, I'm fine." She lied, her stomach soon giving a loud rumble, causing her to flush.

Jay rolled his eyes "do you like fish? or what? i got a lot of stuff," he says and moves things around in the fridge

Nora's gaze almost shined at the word fish and she zipped up next to him. "Fish? Fish where?" She asked eagerly, staring at him with anticipation.

Jay laughed, and pulled out a fresh wrapped fish "here you go snow, want it raw or cooked?"

Nora smiled and took the fish without hesitation, sinking her fangs into the flesh hungrily as she began to deprive the fish of it's raw muscle.

Jay smiles but then looked at her sadly "wow you were really hungry weren't you," he took out another blood bag and poured it into a cup and sipped at it

Nora blushed, dropping the fish from her mouth into her hands. "Well, yeah. It may have been my last meal, but all they do is lace them with sedatives to keep you weak, or if you are smart enough to not eat, you are already malnourished enough to not be able to escape."

He put his cup down and looked at her sadly "i'm sorry, snow. but you can eat as much as you want now and i won't put anthing in the fish, i promise"

Reactions: IceQueen
Nora smiled and finished up her fish. "Alright, well I am going to take a bath." She said, walking towards the exit. But before she left, she paused outside the door, looking down and to the side. "Nora. My name is Nora." She said quietly, walking upstairs.

Reactions: Luna Grace Sky
Jay smiled "nora... that's a lot better than snow," he said quietly and drank up his blood 'she begining to trust me' he was happy, and this was a start ro understanding her

Nora quickly wandered away from the room, wondering herself why she had put the trust of her first name in a man, but she felt he was different. But as soon as she reached the bathroom, she was reminded why she hated them. Covering her abdomen where jagged scars in all sizes. Some where little round brands, some where whipping marks, others where his marks from his leather belt that looped around his waist. She stared at herself bitterly, which just reminded her why she hated mirrors. She sighed and walked towards the bath, sinking into the warm water.

a little while later Jay came upstairs and knocked on the door "hey, Nora, i brought you some new clothes, do you want me to leave them out here or bring them in to you?"

Nora sank into the water. "Whichever you prefer." She said though the door, rubbing the gunk out of her hair and tail while she sat there in the steam filled room.

Status
Not open for further replies.