Oh Bite Me!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay smiled at her purring and sat on the floor next to her petting her as she sleeps

Nora smiled, her tail curling gently around his arm as she slept.

Jay started to drift into sleep as he petted her, listening to onlly her purs

Reactions: IceQueen
Nora kept purring, her entire body showing content relaxation in her new home.

"im glad you like it here Nora," he murmured and yawned

Nora awoke slightly, yawning widely which exposed her fangs. "Hmm?" She murmured.

Jay was mostly asleep on the floor, somehow still petting her

Nora looked at him, a small smile coming to her face as she reached a hand to his locks, twirling one around her finger.

Jay tensed for a second then relaxed murmuring something as his head leaned toward her

Nora blushed slightly, coughing a bit as she looked at his innocent sleeping face. She sighed and rubbed his head.

Jay smiled in his sleep but soon woke and looked at Nora "oh sorry," he said and moved his head away from her a little

Nora blushed, removing her hand. "Sorry master." She mumbled to him, looking embarrassed.

He frowned "nora don't call me master, call me Jay, please," he smiled again and got up "and it's fine"

Reactions: IceQueen
Nora smiled. "Sorry Mas- I mean Jay. Force of habit." she said.

"i understand Nora, but your not like a pet to me, your like my guest," he smiles and pats her head "i got you a glass of water by the way"

Nora smiled, sitting up. 'Thanks." She said, taking the glass of water and gulping it down.

Jay walked back over to his seat and picked up his book again "your welcome Nora"

Nora gave off a warm smile, drinking her water peacefully.

Reactions: Luna Grace Sky
"Oh yeah, I just really noticed how pretty ur fur is," he said and began reading again

Nora blushed, as she kept drinking. "Thanks." She mumbled when she finally got the time to breathe, her cheeks a light pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.