Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have already accepted, you can start building relationship with other ^^ You can discuss it here or PM, whatever makes you feel comfortable. I hope to see something written in your relationship section before I start the IC.

Cool~

Also she and Belethia are not gonna be best buds at all i'm sure.

Ah I see, alrighty~ Want to make more detail explanation about their relationship? ^^ @ResolverOshawott Belethia has no one that actually likes her anyway, so far all have love-hate relationship with her :'D

Anyway, still waiting for all of you make some relationships, makes some friends, people~

I say Cazanna and Belathia pretty much, well dislike each other a lot and get into arguements so much thanks Cassie's testy attitude and Belathia's very short tempered-ness.

Despite their conflicts the two would still watch each other's backs and so if anyone were to try and harm Belathia then Cazanna would happily implant her claws and teeth into their face and i'm sure Belathia will do the same for Cassie.

Hmm... actually Bele already has that kind of relationship with Nyla since they both are the eldest after Aster, they tend to have that kind of relationship. We need to stir it a bit to make our relationship different. I'll think something after I read yours, another day spent outside, so yeah the IC will be up either tomorrow or the day after >.<

However, I really need your corporation to make relationship before I make the IC, at least two and the rest can be determined along the story @Karma200 @sleepingxdragon @firejay1 @CynderTheDragoness @Mage Clawhammer @ResolverOshawott

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
Ik, ik. I've not had to predetermine a relationship in a rp before, it is getting left to develop on it's own.

Sorena has an extremely protective personality herself, but is quiet and reserved. And more than a little clumsy.

I think a lot of the characters would relatively dislike Cazanna considering Aster and Perican being gone turned into mostly an asshole.

I usually do that too, but seeing how we have been together as Perican's children and not some random strangers who meet each other because of the incident, even though they may not close or have significant relationship with every hybrid, I do believe that at least there is someone who has relationship with the character.

Okay, let's talk about this then, anyone else find it hard to make the relationship? Like Sorena's case, she might not really have relationship with other. Hm... the only solution I have is this one, maybe you can describe relationship by stating 'how your character think about particular character?' I mean being together for several years will make hybrids give impression to each other. This will work for those who have protective personality. You don't really need 'make' relationship, it can be just your character's points of view about other. The relationship can be determined as time goes by, since usually being stuck together in danger situation builds a strong and complicated relationship. How about that?

Yep, but different character might have different point of view, I mean some people like asshole sometimes XD @ResolverOshawott

I usually do that too, but seeing how we have been together as Perican's children and not some random strangers who meet each other because of the incident, even though they may not close or have significant relationship with every hybrid, I do believe that at least there is someone who has relationship with the character.

Okay, let's talk about this then, anyone else find it hard to make the relationship? Like Sorena's case, she might not really have relationship with other. Hm... the only solution I have is this one, maybe you can describe relationship by stating 'how your character think about particular character?' I mean being together for several years will make hybrids give impression to each other. This will work for those who have protective personality. You don't really need 'make' relationship, it can be just your character's points of view about other. The relationship can be determined as time goes by, since usually being stuck together in danger situation builds a strong and complicated relationship. How about that?

Yep, but different character might have different point of view, I mean some people like asshole sometimes XD @ResolverOshawott

That's actually what i had in mind, it's easier than to talk to everyone what kind of relationship their characters would have.

If that is easier and more doable, we will do it that way, but if I ask you to desribe every hybrid here, is that a problem? Seeing that you only need to read their bio and make your character's point of view about that character. It will also help you to understand your fellow roleplayer and their characters since we will interact with each other like... a lot. For those who are already have relationship determined, you can keep that, just make sure to write your point of view about other characters.

Mind if i also describe about Aster and Perican? Since the two were pretty important parts of their lives.

Oh of course, that would be lovely ^^ Just make sure that you read brief information about them~ Oh and your character needs to wait >.< I like reading and rping when on laptop, it just gives me the best vibe, so since I'm still on phone... maybe tomorrow I will check yours :')

Thought of the siblings complete. Can't wait for the IC

Reactions: Hitomebore
Yay thank you! I can't wait either, will check the last character and edit my bio tomorrow, hope that other will finish the brand new relationship system soon so the IC will be up in no time ^^

I think I'll do a general "how jack sees everyone" post as well. It's a little easier to form relationships that way, maybe.

I'll be writing out the relationships I've already made and put the others how Nyla sees them

Yay~ That would be great, just do anything that suits you more and ask me if you have questions ^^

Jack's
This list is excluding Alastor, b/c I'm already in contact with his author about him.

Belethia - While he would begrudgingly respect her for her leadership, Jack would also be a little irritated with her protective attitude, and even more so with her stubbornness and short temper. Most likely he'd be the most obedient with her commands, but occasionally show passive-aggressive displeasure towards her, and would probably avoid her when he's not feeling good to begin with.

Nyla - For all that she seems to be highly manipulative and devious, Jack sees her as the most likely to be easily manipulated. Her loyalty towards Perican and her love of pastries are just so straightforwardly simple. By merit of this fact, Jack would find her downright boring, and would quite possibly ignore her existence unless she specifically tried to talk to him.

Sorena - As a fellow bird-creature, Jack would most likely gravitate towards her, especially with her calm, quiet personality. He'd see her as an oasis among siblings he largely finds slightly irritating and probably a little too intrusive. He'd probably be the most comfortable with her, and is most likely the nicest to her, as well.

Oran - Despite being rather similar to Nyla in some ways, Oran is probably a little more tolerable, simply because he gives off a more laidback feel. Jack might find the older boy a little more interesting, and maybe even respect him a little for his intellectual abilities.

Cazanna - Jack would hate everything about Cazanna except for maybe her competitiveness. As he himself is rather competitive, he can respect some good competition, but little else in her personality could possibly endear her to him. He is the youngest, so he's certainly used to being bossed around a bit, he doesn't need to be bossed around more. Her protectiveness would be just as irritating as it is with his other elder siblings, and her aggressive and selfish traits would both disgust and frustrate him. No doubt, he'd stay as far away from her as possible, and when forced to interact with her, would become ten times as irritable and more likely to act out violently or fly away without bothering to finish the exchange properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.