Status
Not open for further replies.
I want everyone's next post telling how you finally downstairs and ready, no more wandering and things. I think I give you enough time to do that. After that, we will move to town.
IF any of you wants to trigger a scene when we are on our way, please ask me before hand if the scene will cause major effect to the story. IF you think it's quiet minor, feel free to write it right away. Everyone loves random scenes right? And remember the posting expectation~
@sleepingxdragon @firejay1 @CynderTheDragoness @Mage Clawhammer @ResolverOshawott @Karma200

Eh, I just realize that I call your character @ResolverOshawott as hyena, sorry about that, I edit it.
For everyone, I will make important announcement sometime today, please read it carefully, thank you ^^

Azula updated Oderham's Little Ones with a new update entry:

ANNOUNCEMENT 24.10.2015

14skrxu.jpg

*CHANGING THE RP SYSTEM AND PLOT (PLAN)*
Seeing how slow we are, I decided to bring in new players so when one person drops out, the RP will still have enough players to move on. With this lack of activities and few players, I find it hard to make firm action to give...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: firejay1
ornamentika_elvalaszto.png

THIS RP IS OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS
THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS THROWN CHARACTERS AND DO THE BEST BY REPLYING UNTIL THE END
IF SOMEHOW I MANAGE TO MAKE THIS RP RISES FROM GRAVE, I WILL SURELY INFORM YOU GUYS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO STAY

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY
ornamentika_elvalaszto.png
Best Regards,
Azula

Status
Not open for further replies.