Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry! @ResolverOshawott Don't force a post, I really don't recommend people to force a post just because they need to post. I did say that one post a week is the longest time I can give, so yeah you still have a lot of time ^^

I will wait for the rest of you to make your first post before I make mine, if tomorrow night (in my local time of course because I will not home all day) no one able to make a post, I will continue with mine ^^

Eh? Is Sorena not in her room? She is at the living room with Bele and Nyla all the time? @CynderTheDragoness
Please correct me if I made mistakes about your activity in my post, so I can edit it right away. Because seeing my post and your post now, it is quiet unmatched and even doesn't make sense...

Yea, Sorena was on the living room floor with a book. We can kep it though and say she wasn't noticedbecause she's so quiet

Hmm mind if i wait until Belethia checks on Cazanna before i post? She's still in her room.

Still, I need to edit it a little bit to natch yours ^^ @CynderTheDragoness Just tell me when I have mistakes in my post, this is for everyone else too ^^ Just tell me right away.

@ResolverOshawott Okay, I will check her, but don't expect me to post for the next two days since I will be on my phone and might not have free time to write a post >.<

I had Sorena head up the stais anyway.

Okay~ I'll reply soon, but don't expect it today or tomorrow D:

Okay everyone! I wish to finish the packing stuffs and leave the house to Lymicia soon. Maybe Monday or Tuesday, we are already leaving the house.

Reactions: ResolverOshawott
Il post when i get home from school (i will die trying to post on mobile)

Hahaha, okay!

I need more posts guys~ ^^ and when will you post your first post? I can't move on the scene before you reply @ResolverOshawott

So, @ResolverOshawott hasn't online since Thrusday which quiet worrisome, so I will wait until tomorrow, Monday, for him to reply. If he doesn't reply, that will be his first warning and I will move the scene. Also @Mage Clawhammer you only post once, I wish to see more from you.

So let me explain my inactivity here.

We had a really bad storm which knocked down the power and the internet thus not being able to get online, when the power did came back the internet did not (Well sort of, it was so slow it would not even load Google's home page let alone Iwaku).

But yes i'm gonna post now.

Okay! Thank you for letting me know because I feel uneasy because of lack of activities in both IC and OOC, so yeah..... doesn't want to make this RP dies.... we even haven't left the house.... I will be waiting for your post! ^^

I have my little cousin spending the weekend with us and therefore I can't get online when i want to.

That's okay~ ^^ I will move the scene on Tuesday night no matter what people's activities because I'm afraid we will stuck too long on preparation and let alone the real adventure postponed again and again. So, if you guys still want to make interaction with each other, DO IT NOW, because I will do a little bit godmodding to move the scene @sleepingxdragon @firejay1 @CynderTheDragoness @Mage Clawhammer @ResolverOshawott @Karma200

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
Hey, I hate to be fussy, but since it's stated on the rules, I think I need to warn you about your post. It's less than expected, it can't be counted as one paragraph. I know that you might have nothing to work on, but you can just explain how she feels about herself or about Jack. Anything, just make one decent paragraph which means contains about 7-8 sentences and not just 'she asked', 'she said' @CynderTheDragoness

I feel like everyone here seems to lose their interest or whatever, I don't know, but that's how it seems. If after I move on the scene and I still see things keep being like this, I will permanently close this RP and maybe brings it again sometime in the future. Because this RP only contains 7 major characters, your lack of activity really affect the story and I can't work alone to make the story interesting.

Really sorry, my internet decided to become slow again and not load iwaku despite me trying to post.

Shit this storm really hindered my time on the internet cause IT. KEEPS. SLOWING. THE. HELL. DOWN. AND DISCONECTING IT'S MAKING ME MAD.

At least now you have posted! Thank you! I will respond and move the story on my next post~

Status
Not open for further replies.