Status
Not open for further replies.
yes! Sorry it's taken so long! Was working on a couple other ones as well. I'm trying to get them all done today, so Jack should be up today or tomorrow.

Oh~ A spoiler! His name will be Jack :3 Alrighty ^^

I'll edit the last bits of Sorena now.

Character is up.

Sorry it took a bit longer than I thought. I had two conflicting ideas and couldn't decide which to go with.

If I need to edit anything, just lemme know.

Hey guys where do you get your anime images? i'm trying to find a image for my jaguar hybrid but can't find anything suitable.

By the way i'm making a character around the 12-15 age range.

Okay... So... I just got home from job assessment process which contains a lot of psychotests, group discussion, and presentation... which take about 8 hours and another 3 hours spent on the road... So... I'm sorry I can't put the IC up tonight :'D Also, one person hasn't posted the character, so yeah I think the IC will be up tomorrow or the day after.

@ResolverOshawott Pinterest always be the best resource for me ^^ It has both 3D and 2D art~ or the zerochan, I never used that but someone recommend that site for anime pictures.

@Mage Clawhammer I can see Belethia bullies him :3 He doesn't have anything to fix, so he is accepted! ^^

@firejay1 Another cute little brother~ Anyway he is great, but several things I need to say about him. His weapon, pistol is so rare here, you can keep pistol as his weapon, but he won't get access to his weapon soon. He might even be the last one to get his weapon. His special ability, messenger of gods is okay, having premonitions, BUT only the bad feeling, he can't actually know what will happen. So... no... having ability to see flashes of future is not allowed. You can find another ability for him, the acquired one. After you fix these, he is good to go~

@CynderTheDragoness Are you done with your CS or not? Because you still have a lot of information need to be filled. So... I hope to see Sorena soon ^^

Last edited:
@Azula No, I'm not finished yet. I was going to finish last night, but I got sucked intoba movie marathon by my parents. Then my internet wouldn't cooperate. I still have ideas I want to add.

Almost done. Need 2 more strengths and 1 weakness.

Alright, I think I've got it.

Alright~ After reading our lovely snowy owl (I secretly have crush on owls <3), there are several things need to be fixed before she goes up with other. First, personality, you still need two more personalities. Skills, it's not really need to be fixed, I just wanna say you can have up to 5, but you only say 4. Not a problem though, but yeah just in case you want to add one more. And the last one~ you last weakness, pellets, I don't think that belongs to weakness, it's more like something you put in 'other' section because it's not a weakness in my opinion. Unless you can explain how this you put this as Sorena's weakness, you should find another weakness for her ^^ @CynderTheDragoness

Alright, fixed.

I'd really prefer to keep his weapon as pistol, and am okay if he only gets it later on. I think it suits him more than anything else would. As for the acquired power, would scrying as an ability be okay? As in, controlling a bird and being able to see through their eyes/senses? I'd rather ask you now than have to change it again. XD

I posted my character but still not finished yet, gotta have to go somewhere in a few hours so i can't finish it right now as i have to get ready.

Okay! I'll check it later, have another interview today D: @CynderTheDragoness

Yep, that will do of course, though I think there should be a distance limitation for that ^^ @firejay1

Okay, take your time~ @ResolverOshawott

Yes, of course. Thank you!

Edited!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitomebore
Just like Cynder, I'll check it later when I'm home ^^

@CynderTheDragoness @firejay1 Both are accepted, but firejay I thought I only saw 5 skills yesterday, how come he has 6 now? :O Delete one and he will be okay ^^ and Cynder you can erase the 'WIP' so people will know that your character is finished.

'sgone!

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Status
Not open for further replies.