Status
Not open for further replies.
@ResolverOshawott Oh, I love her~ I wonder what will she do if she meet Aster again :3 Anyway, she is good to go, nothing needs to be changed, so accepted! I will put her up soon ^^

@firejay1 Thank you for making Jack's point of view, but you should place them in 'relationship' section in his profile instead of here ^^

Yep, I know, despite of her relationship, she is good to go. I haven't edited my relationship too >.< Gotta go and edit it now~

Seems like everyone is done with their character's relationship and such (including mine), so when can we expect the IC to go up?

Hopefully this is still open? I'd love to give it a shot.

I'm thinking of making either a monkey character, or a deer/gazelle character...not too sure which one to go for yet.

Last edited:
Expect it either tonight or tomorrow ^^ @ResolverOshawott

I'm so sorry, but it is not :( However, I might need several side characters later as the story goes by, maybe you can check this RP again, thank you for your interest though ^^ @RainyDays

When I make the IC, I will tag you guys on the first post, but PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY POST BEFORE I POST THE FIRST ACTUAL POST, sorry for the large caps and red font color, just wanna make sure that everyone reads this carefully. I will tell you when you can make your first post, so please be patient ^^

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
Azula updated Oderham's Little Ones with a new update entry:

UPDATE 08.10.2015

dyq8er.jpg

*THE IC IS UP*
Finally the IC is up, HERE YOU GO, there are some things I need you to do when posting in IC. Please STATE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

THE IC FINALLY UP!
Please read the update carefully before making any post, after that you can make your first post! ^^
Also for @Mage Clawhammer since you are the first one I check, I make my post opens for your first post because I stop right when I want to go into your room. You can be there or anything, it's up to you. And for other, you can do whatever you want, except @Karma200 but it doesn't mean you can't post what you want. I give Nyla a little task, so your first post can be about that ^^

I know my reply is late, but yes you can do that ^^

Oh, I love everyone's post ^^ Wish to see more from you guys~ :3 Oh btw, small thing, small thing, @CynderTheDragoness do you mind writing your name in your post? ^^ Just like I said in last update. Like this...

Sorena
<post>

Picture or name is fine, it will help people read the IC easier, who knows there are people outside of this RP want to read our RP X)

Sorry. I'm solely on my phone, so my posts will not be fancy, but rather plain. It takes too long to make it look pretty.

No, no, no, you don't need to make it fancy or anything ^^ Just your name will do~ It's not about fancy, quality over fanciness ^^ I love your post @CynderTheDragoness

Thanks. I did edit my post to include a header.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Yay! Thank you, Cynder <3

No problem. It'ssimple, but I find it cute.

Reactions: Hitomebore
I wanna post right now but i'm really sleepy and me making roleplay posts whilst being sleepy seem to end rather badly so i'l post in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.