✦North Bond✦-OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't know why, but I want Leia no longer being beta to happen somewhere down the line lmao.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceQueen
If they're all together in this one house and it's portrayed as more sandbox than something with a definitive plot, it's always a good idea to talk about future possibilities for plot candies and such. Like, someone should get involved in a fight lol.

If they're all together in this one house and it's portrayed as more sandbox than something with a definitive plot, it's always a good idea to talk about future possibilities for plot candies and such. Like, someone should get involved in a fight lol.
There will probably be a plot at some point, I just want the nature of how things are going in the house to help me decide where the plot wants to go

I come back from rewatching some Death Note and suddenly two more pages of messages appear XD.
Also, does this talk of alignments mean I should add one to Alexander? Or have you guys just played as much D&D as I have DM'd? XD

I come back from rewatching some Death Note and suddenly two more pages of messages appear XD.
Also, does this talk of alignments mean I should add one to Alexander? Or have you guys just played as much D&D as I have DM'd? XD
Lawful good n such, and no you don't have too

I'm putting my girl up now. c:

• Love
HAHA! I have conquered my writers block! Bio = Completed.

Now to finish my last formula: Me + Bed = Sleep

@circe I love her. I could definitely see her and Hal having a thing. c: He's be wary but definitely curious at first, 'cause she's independent and mysterious and pretty and she's got tats. From there, I'd like to see how they interact in roleplay, but like I said, I could 100% see Hal and Leia having a thing.

@100 % Snek I don't actually DnD. I love watching my friends and SO play, but I don't play myself. I just really like the alignment system.

I'm gonna wait on you @IceQueen vefore I post my cs, I wanna see how you craft your alpha and then I'll do the same. Plus I'm not sure if I should use the same character from last plot.

@Spectre of the Fade Haha nice xD If I'm being honest here, she'd be a little wary of him at first as well xD

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I'm gonna wait on you @IceQueen vefore I post my cs, I wanna see how you craft your alpha and then I'll do the same. Plus I'm not sure if I should use the same character from last plot.
You shouldn't. These roleplays may both be wolves but the sheets are nowhere near the same.

Reactions: Katori
You shouldn't. These roleplays may both be wolves but the sheets are nowhere near the same.
I meant the same picture and all love :P

got the cs done and all, ill finish it tomorrow, but I did have a quick question that randomly I came across while writing, What exactly happens to the clothes of our characters when we turn, does it rip apart and come off when we change, or...? @IceQueen

I like the first option, for realism purposes, but god damn they would go through outfits like crazy.

got the cs done and all, ill finish it tomorrow, but I did have a quick question that randomly I came across while writing, What exactly happens to the clothes of our characters when we turn, does it rip apart and come off when we change, or...? @IceQueen

I like the first option, for realism purposes, but god damn they would go through outfits like crazy.
yeah, they probably would. I am tempted to say that anything skin tight would stay but anything loose would rip. Any one else have an opinion on this?

I would say you take off the clothes first before shifting. xD /practical

So don't keep ur clothes on when you change or you ruin them. I like it haha, I think any article of clothing will rip.

I agree with @circe that sounds funnier and more realistic. We go with that.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I love the idea of the pack all about to go into a fight then someone yelling
"All right, lets do this. STRIP!"

In a book series I love (The Dresden Files, if anyone's curious) the shifters take their clothes off to avoid damaging them with the change and stash clothes that are easy to put on, like sweatpants and such, or carry those clothes with them in packs that their wolf form can wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.