2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi

✦North Bond✦

Two Packs. The Night Walkers, and The Moon Runners. The two packs have been warring over their territory for almost a century. Generation after generation was raised with the feeling in their blood that the other pack was the enemy. There was hardly a moment they weren't at each other's throats. But with the rise of a new dawn, the leaders have mutually decided the feud was over. They were fighting a war that wasn't theirs. The land could have easily been shared a long time ago. And so, the two packs were destined to merge.

The majority of the members were very unhappy about the merge. Some still are. But the fact is the fact.
There is nothing they could do about it. And now they are all stuck in a manshion together, forever.

• Becoming a werewolf is only possible through two ways. One, birth. Obviously most wolves are pure blood, though some are half, or mixed. Most wolves tend to frown on mixed bloods. The last is being bitten, highly uncommon unless packs are starving for numbers or a wolf goes rouge.

The ranking system goes as such. Alpha's are at the top, they run the show. Each pack has one alpha and one beta. Obviously they can't be butting heads completely for the plot of the storyline but it doesn't have to be friendly.
    Beta's are second in command, and step in when the Alpha needs help, or is unable to direct at the moment.
    Pack members make up the majority of each pack. Normal members underneath the Alpha and the Beta. There may be a few stand outs that will be chosen to beta if the alpha leaves the pack.
    There is a single Omega from each pack. They are the very bottom of the pecking order. In the wild they are the last to eat, the last for mating rights, etc. In the pack house the omegas pretty much get shoved all the really annoying chores no one wants to do.

• 1.Make sure you know what you are getting into when you sign up for the rp! This one is very much dependant on people moving it forwards, mostly about human interaction.
    2. Make your characters believable. I want something that feels real. No one second loves, no god mode fighters. Something possible, but obviously supernatural.
    3.Try and keep the genders balanced, that way we have a nice even split.
    4.Make sure you read my rules, though fairly simple I would like to have them read.
    5.Make sure to keep all that smut in the pm's and between age groups. Anything is fine up till the jiggly bits are involved.
    6.Each character is different. Try to make them different! Exciting! New!
    7.Don't get tied up in OOC drama. If you are going to take on a large role please be here. I don't like having missing people.
    8.Ic posts should be at the least a paragraph. Times can get tough so if you can't meet that then just let me know.
    9.Make sure you Have Fun! That's the most important part of this whole thing!

• ce11e2e2904b33a24d9365b6ad350081.jpg

51e8ee0994b5699d498b55453e58e914.jpg

Living Room
    381f6fe3e58dca51c16546b0ac04424e.jpg

5e83a83f368308b83f9ed69490bca662.jpg

Kitchen
    3e4892ba71aa88df3216418d5083c767.jpg

7e6919dd4b78cbe6b965101df8ba288d.jpg

Pool
    8bd0bed772481896bab7b83edae2e5f3.jpg

Alpha's and Beta's get their own rooms, the betas connecting to the alphas. All other pack members share bunk rooms
    31f050951c79dc606483173c749272a9.jpg

Each bunk room has a study area for personal items

• ~Night Walkers~
    Alpha-
    Beta-
    ~Pack Mates~
    Omega-

~Moon Runners~
    Alpha- Taken By IceQueen
    Beta-
    ~Pack Mates~
    Omega-

CHARACTER INDEX - ✦North Bond✦-Character Index

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
Open and looking for people~

I need a few questions answered before I can give myself away. Real life or anime face claims? What is the minimum posting expectation and how often are we expected to post? I know we have to post at least a paragraph, but is there a level specified? Like intermediate, adept, advanced, etc. v__v

I have a few questions I need answered before I can give myself away. Real life or anime face claims? What is the minimum posting expectation and how often are we expected to post? I know we have to post at least a paragraph, but is there a level specified? Like intermediate, adept, advanced, etc. v__v
Intermediate at the least, but I would like some decent content. Post like once a week at the least

• Thank You
Intermediate at the least, but I would like some decent content. Post like once a week at the least

What about the face claims? Are they real life or anime?

• Thank You
Okay, so I will place interest here then and hope others come around lol. I don't want anything big, just a member. Not sure which pack yet.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Okay, so I will place interest here then and hope others come around lol. I don't want anything big, just a member. Not sure which pack yet.
Awesome! This was a plot I was in back in the early days and I am happy it might get some love. I will be the alpha female of Moon Walkers for now. Now I just need more people.

Awesome! This was a plot I was in back in the early days and I am happy it might get some love. I will be the alpha female of Moon Walkers for now. Now I just need more people.

If they are Moon Walkers, why have you listed the packs separately?

Moon runners, stupid brain XD

:3

Agh, I also forgot ask about ages... What's the age range likely to be? I've been hoping they're on the older side of things (around 30) because I've personally grown tired of younger characters. v___v It's my fault for only remembering to ask just now. I apologize.

:3

Agh, I also forgot ask about ages... What's the age range likely to be? I've been hoping they're on the older side of things (around 30) because I've personally grown tired of younger characters. v___v It's my fault for only remembering to ask just now. I apologize.
Any age though since its based a lot about relationships I would prefer above 13 so you good

Any age though since its based a lot about relationships I would prefer above 13 so you good

Then I guess I better hope people make old people lol.

• Love
Tentatively expressing my interest. I've got a lot on my plate at the moment, but I'd be interested in playing a male, maybe the Beta for the Night Walkers, depending on how it all works out.

One question, since it'll have an effect on the character I make. Are our characters going to have access to technology and stuff? Specifically, gaming consoles/computers.

One question, since it'll have an effect on the character I make. Are our characters going to have access to technology and stuff? Specifically, gaming consoles/computers.
Yes though the technology is harder to get considering they live in a forest

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I'll definitely take up on this, but where do we post our characters?

• Thank You
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
More people! :D Yay! What does everyone plan to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.