✦North Bond✦-OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl will just strip like nobody's business while everyone else around her would probably be laughing.

Reactions: IceQueen
My character is gonna rip everything... Except for her neck bandana, I feel like that'll stay even in wolf form lol

Please don't make Tacuba be the pack mule and wear the wolfie fanny pack XD He'll be forever bummed until it's taken off.

I really hope fanny packs aren't going to be a thing lol. That's going a bit too far. xD

The fact that stripping will already be funny for some of the wolves is more than enough.

Well, Hal would rig up something like that. Easier to carry the clothes with you than stash them under some random rock someplace, and he hates cold and snow way too much to run around the Canadian wilderness naked. Maybe a bag with a strap that goes around the neck and can be tightened with one's teeth while in wolf form?

I would like to point out that if you wear loose fitting clothing you should be fine considering your wolf form is generally smaller than your human form, your clothes should really only rip if you wear tight or inflexible stuff...
*Cough* Like Alexander's suits *Cough*

✦North Bond✦

Two Packs. The Night Walkers, and The Moon Runners. The two packs have been warring over their territory for almost a century. Generation after generation was raised with the feeling in their blood that the other pack was the enemy. There was hardly a moment they weren't at each other's throats. But with the rise of a new dawn, the leaders have mutually decided the feud was over. They were fighting a war that wasn't theirs. The land could have easily been shared a long time ago. And so, the two packs were destined to merge.

The majority of the members were very unhappy about the merge. Some still are. But the fact is the fact.
There is nothing they could do about it. And now they are all stuck in a manshion together, forever.

• Becoming a werewolf is only possible through two ways. One, birth. Obviously most wolves are pure blood, though some are half, or mixed. Most wolves tend to frown on mixed bloods. The last is being bitten, highly uncommon unless packs are starving for numbers or a wolf goes rouge.

The ranking system goes as such. Alpha's are at the top, they run the show. Each pack has one alpha and one beta. Obviously they can't be butting heads completely for the plot of the storyline but it doesn't have to be friendly.
    Beta's are second in command, and step in when the Alpha needs help, or is unable to direct at the moment.
    Pack members make up the majority of each pack. Normal members underneath the Alpha and the Beta. There may be a few stand outs that will be chosen to beta if the alpha leaves the pack.
    There is a single Omega from each pack. They are the very bottom of the pecking order. In the wild they are the last to eat, the last for mating rights, etc. In the pack house the omegas pretty much get shoved all the really annoying chores no one wants to do.

• 1.Make sure you know what you are getting into when you sign up for the rp! This one is very much dependant on people moving it forwards, mostly about human interaction.
    2. Make your characters believable. I want something that feels real. No one second loves, no god mode fighters. Something possible, but obviously supernatural.
    3.Try and keep the genders balanced, that way we have a nice even split.
    4.Make sure you read my rules, though fairly simple I would like to have them read.
    5.Make sure to keep all that smut in the pm's and between age groups. Anything is fine up till the jiggly bits are involved.
    6.Each character is different. Try to make them different! Exciting! New!
    7.Don't get tied up in OOC drama. If you are going to take on a large role please be here. I don't like having missing people.
    8.Ic posts should be at the least a paragraph. Times can get tough so if you can't meet that then just let me know.
    9.Make sure you Have Fun! That's the most important part of this whole thing!

• ce11e2e2904b33a24d9365b6ad350081.jpg

51e8ee0994b5699d498b55453e58e914.jpg

Living Room
    381f6fe3e58dca51c16546b0ac04424e.jpg

5e83a83f368308b83f9ed69490bca662.jpg

Kitchen
    3e4892ba71aa88df3216418d5083c767.jpg

7e6919dd4b78cbe6b965101df8ba288d.jpg

Pool
    8bd0bed772481896bab7b83edae2e5f3.jpg

Alpha's and Beta's get their own rooms, the betas connecting to the alphas. All other pack members share bunk rooms
    31f050951c79dc606483173c749272a9.jpg

Each bunk room has a study area for personal items

• ~Night Walkers~
    Alpha-
    Beta-
    ~Pack Mates~
    Omega-

~Moon Runners~
    Alpha- Taken By IceQueen
    Beta-
    ~Pack Mates~
    Omega-

CHARACTER INDEX - ✦North Bond✦-Character Index

✦North Bond✦

Two Packs. The Night Walkers, and The Moon Runners. The two packs have been warring over their territory for almost a century. Generation after generation was raised with the feeling in their blood that the other pack was the enemy. There was hardly a moment they weren't at each other's throats. But with the rise of a new dawn, the leaders have mutually decided the feud was over. They were fighting a war that wasn't theirs. The land could have easily been shared a long time ago. And so, the two packs were destined to merge.

The majority of the members were very unhappy about the merge. Some still are. But the fact is the fact.
There is nothing they could do about it. And now they are all stuck in a manshion together, forever.

• Becoming a werewolf is only possible through two ways. One, birth. Obviously most wolves are pure blood, though some are half, or mixed. Most wolves tend to frown on mixed bloods. The last is being bitten, highly uncommon unless packs are starving for numbers or a wolf goes rouge.

The ranking system goes as such. Alpha's are at the top, they run the show. Each pack has one alpha and one beta. Obviously they can't be butting heads completely for the plot of the storyline but it doesn't have to be friendly.
    Beta's are second in command, and step in when the Alpha needs help, or is unable to direct at the moment.
    Pack members make up the majority of each pack. Normal members underneath the Alpha and the Beta. There may be a few stand outs that will be chosen to beta if the alpha leaves the pack.
    There is a single Omega from each pack. They are the very bottom of the pecking order. In the wild they are the last to eat, the last for mating rights, etc. In the pack house the omegas pretty much get shoved all the really annoying chores no one wants to do.

• 1.Make sure you know what you are getting into when you sign up for the rp! This one is very much dependant on people moving it forwards, mostly about human interaction.
    2. Make your characters believable. I want something that feels real. No one second loves, no god mode fighters. Something possible, but obviously supernatural.
    3.Try and keep the genders balanced, that way we have a nice even split.
    4.Make sure you read my rules, though fairly simple I would like to have them read.
    5.Make sure to keep all that smut in the pm's and between age groups. Anything is fine up till the jiggly bits are involved.
    6.Each character is different. Try to make them different! Exciting! New!
    7.Don't get tied up in OOC drama. If you are going to take on a large role please be here. I don't like having missing people.
    8.Ic posts should be at the least a paragraph. Times can get tough so if you can't meet that then just let me know.
    9.Make sure you Have Fun! That's the most important part of this whole thing!

• ce11e2e2904b33a24d9365b6ad350081.jpg

51e8ee0994b5699d498b55453e58e914.jpg

Living Room
    381f6fe3e58dca51c16546b0ac04424e.jpg

5e83a83f368308b83f9ed69490bca662.jpg

Kitchen
    3e4892ba71aa88df3216418d5083c767.jpg

7e6919dd4b78cbe6b965101df8ba288d.jpg

Pool
    8bd0bed772481896bab7b83edae2e5f3.jpg

Alpha's and Beta's get their own rooms, the betas connecting to the alphas. All other pack members share bunk rooms
    31f050951c79dc606483173c749272a9.jpg

Each bunk room has a study area for personal items

• ~Night Walkers~
    Alpha-
    Beta-
    ~Pack Mates~
    Omega-

~Moon Runners~
    Alpha- Taken By IceQueen
    Beta-
    ~Pack Mates~
    Omega-

CHARACTER INDEX - ✦North Bond✦-Character Index

Hey! Is there still room for one more to join??

Yes, there is. I'm guessing you are new here

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
well Melissa is always wearing skinny clothing, so RIP.

And anyone in the night walkers pack has to wear a fanny pack, and tacuba has to wear 3 XD fanny pack gang.

I just realized all my pack members are older than Melissa... I dunno if I should adjust her age or keep it the same, cuz it's kinda cool thinking a youngling is the alpha.

A tag from Musey Goosey, yay ^_^

I'll read over some stuff later

Alright, my CS is basically done. Still a bit of polishing left and I need to finish the relationships section, but the rest is good to go.

Reactions: Pray4me
  • Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Alright people, my cs is finally done, jesus christ that was long. Let me know what you all think of her ^_^

Bright colors, I'll tell you that xD

Other than that, she sounds great! c:

It'll be interesting to see the relationship dynamic of her and Leia!

• Thank You
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Status
Not open for further replies.