✦North Bond✦-OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can take up that honor, if you would like
Perfect! I'll wait up on his bio since you're still developing your character.

Thank you for the interest @circe ! I'm always thinking of ideas so maybe you'll like another one of mine...when I think of it XD Probably something to do with your character refusing help from my omega character.

Perfect! I'll wait up on his bio since you're still developing your character.

Thank you for the interest @circe ! I'm always thinking of ideas so maybe you'll like another one of mine...when I think of it XD Probably something to do with your character refusing help from my omega character.
Hue hue, I'll give you the rough sheet when I finish it

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
Well, let's hear it then. I'm not really sure if anything "big" is gonna come out of it, since she doesn't like the omegas, but yeah. Just hit me up with whatever you have.

Well, let's hear it then. I'm not really sure if anything "big" is gonna come out of it, since she doesn't like the omegas, but yeah. Just hit me up with whatever you have.
Ah, alright. Well if she doesn't really like omegas then it won't be anything too serious. It was just my character wanting to do his job as an omega and trying to push on his duties on your character.

Eventually I was hoping your character would tell mine to "man up", sparking him to against his duties and start revolt against his position in the Night Walkers. But that wouldn't happen until way later in the rp.

Ah, alright. Well if she doesn't really like omegas then it won't be anything too serious. It was just my character wanting to do his job as an omega and trying to push on his duties on your character.

Eventually I was hoping your character would tell mine to "man up", sparking him to against his duties and start revolt against his position in the Night Walkers. But that wouldn't happen until way later in the rp.
Is your character in the Character Index?

Yeah, just the wanting do his job. She's not really partial to giving omegas advice, unfortunately. v___v

I have a feeling she'll like... get kicked off her beta position tho. xD Since she doesn't let the betas do her chores for her.

Yeah, just the wanting do his job. She's not really partial to giving omegas advice, unfortunately. v___v

I have a feeling she'll like... get kicked off her beta position tho. xD Since she doesn't let the betas do her chores for her.
Alright, no worries. I got it~

She could tell my character to just say he does stuff for her, but doesn't. Technically it counts as an order.

Reactions: Katori
I can post him up now if you like. Isn't done but I have most of the main stuff including personality written, but not the bio.
Yes pleasseee, that way I can see what I am working with.

I forgot how giddy this faceclaim made me

• Love
So, after a little more thinking, I think Leia would think she dislikes Tacuba, but actually really doesn't care because she's terrible like that. And I'm tentatively going after Hal... v____v

So, after a little more thinking, I think Leia would think she dislikes Tacuba, but actually really doesn't care because she's terrible like that. And I'm tentatively going after Hal... v____v
T's fine because I think I am going after Tacuba! XD we'll see

• Love
I like that @Spectre of the Fade put down Hal's alignment. *goes to found out Leia's alignment*

That's fine~ Tacuba already assumes people base him off his outer appearance and his likes than really getting to know him. Having someone, or even a few, dislike him at first and then just doesn't care is what he expects out of most people.

T's fine because I think I am going after Tacuba! XD we'll see
Glad there's one so far that likes him!~

Leia is Chaotic Neutral. Why am I not surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.