✦North Bond✦-OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm sorry if I'm holding on the roleplay.

If you guys want to go ahead and post without me then you can, but I'll try to get a post up this week.

Honestly, I recommend skipping over me so this can keep going x3

Hey guys... a little lost on what to do ಥ~ಥ So if I could get a little help that would be AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Thank you. ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ

Hey guys... a little lost on what to do ಥ~ಥ So if I could get a little help that would be AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Thank you. ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ
This rp hasn't been very active as of late.

It doesn't have to be.

Reactions: Pray4me
Oh alright, that's cool.
Your text is very hard to read. Do you understand how to join? I haven't been great about being helpful because I keep falling asleep.

Your text is very hard to read. Do you understand how to join? I haven't been great about being helpful because I keep falling asleep.
Oh sorry. And Nah, it's fine. And nope not a clue... UGH, sorry for being of such inconvenience. ఠωఠ

Oh sorry. And Nah, it's fine. And nope not a clue... UGH, sorry for being of such inconvenience. ఠωఠ
Well the first page has all the information about the roleplay and my expectations. At the bottom of that is a link to the sign ups thread which has a similar format but aslo contains the cs.

That moment when you dissapear for like a month because you get enlisted to do shit you didn't ask to do.

Hopefully I'm not too late to the party. What did I miss, and do I still exist here?

Status
Not open for further replies.