✦North Bond✦-OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all here are mammals~

Talking to the one undead here...XD!

Another question, since the two packs are merged, are both omegas servicing both packs as well?

Not all here are mammals~

Talking to the one undead here...XD!

Another question, since the two packs are merged, are both omegas servicing both packs as well?
Yes, they are. Your character is officially the bitch of the house

Reactions: Pray4me
Hmm... Question about the whole... Wolf form thing.
I realize they are on four legs. But are they just a straight up wolf or one of those more... interesting looking ones?

Hmm... Question about the whole... Wolf form thing.
I realize they are on four legs. But are they just a straight up wolf or one of those more... interesting looking ones?
Straight up wolf preferred. I will allow some drawings of wolves but they can't have wings or blue fur etc

Reactions: IceQueen
@Pray4me technically that makes you my bitch XD being alpha and all lmao

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
Welp, looks like I'm making an Italian guy... Woot woot for my people.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Also Question: Exactly how big are these packs, and how widespread are they? Are they all in America? All over the world?

I love how everyone is doing different ethnicities! c:

Lithuanian, Italian, Norwegian...

The two packs we have now are in Canada, but there are other packs in assorted areas. Packs can range from 5 to 30 or more members. I think if you want people can make double characters as well.

I'm personally not making any more characters than what I already have for personal reasons, but if people want to make a cute little someone to love on my beta, yes please.

I'm personally not making any more characters than what I already have for personal reasons, but if people want to make a cute little someone to love on my beta, yes please.
That's totally fine~

Welp, I've posted a CS... except without a bio because writers block is a jerk

Well, I hope that I get to see a biography for Alexander real soon then since there's no real deadline.

Well, I hope that I get to see a biography for Alexander real soon then since there's no real deadline.
There will be a deadline at some point when I eventually decide on exactly what kind of character I am going for.

I think right now my heart is set on a kick ass fighter with, anger issues

Just throwing this out there. Since my character is bitten, I was wondering if someone from the Night Walkers or even the Moon Runners wanted to bite him? If a Moon Runner bit him, I was thinking that my character was so scared of him/her that he took solitude with the Night Walkers.

If not, I'll have a NPC of the Night Walkers bite him then died somehow.

Just throwing this out there. Since my character is bitten, I was wondering if someone from the Night Walkers or even the Moon Runners wanted to bite him? If a Moon Runner bit him, I was thinking that my character was so scared of him/her that he took solitude with the Night Walkers.

If not, I'll have a NPC of the Night Walkers bite him then died somehow.
I can take up that honor, if you would like

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
My character could've bit him. @Pray4me

EDIT: Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.