✦North Bond✦-OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we wait for @IceQueen, I can't wait to see what the other alpha is like >_>

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I'm ready to do this. >:)

@IceQueen i was wondering on how we communicate as wolves, is it all body language? Or is it telepathically like in twilight.

As wolves they can still speak so just as they do as humans, though their voices are probably a little stranger

As wolves they can still speak so just as they do as humans, though their voices are probably a little stranger
Well that's something I've never seen before, alright lol. Talking wolfies

So when should we expect the IC to be up ?

Dunno. I'm guessing after @IceQueen puts up her CS.

Ok so what roles aren't taken? Is there another Alpha available?

Sadly both alphas are taken, as well as betas. Moon runners needs and omega other than that just pack members

Oh, I didn't know since it didn't seem like anyone but you had the Alphas

Unfortunately no, me and @IceQueen have the alpha spots. At least for the start of the roleplay, that could change tho, cuz you know, alphas can be replaced if in someone challenges them to take their place. Maybe you could have that as a motive or something lol, Just a cool idea I had. That's only if icequeen is okay with that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.