✦North Bond✦-OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have three females and one male right now lol. We need more males but I don't know anyone who would be interested.

You telling me. xP

Mb those people in the group rp invites would appreciate some wolfies

Also, I'm thinking... I'd like to be a beta for Moon Runners instead of a member??? I have ideas for other things but yeah...

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
You telling me. xP

Mb those people in the group rp invites would appreciate some wolfies

Also, I'm thinking... I'd like to be a beta for Moon Runners instead of a member??? I have ideas for other things but yeah...
That's fine with me

Ok, posted in some group invite threads.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Ethnicity in the CS refers to their blood, right? Pureblood, Halfblood, Mixed, Bitten?

o.o *has never heard of "pureblood" or "halfblood" or "mixed"* If that's the case, I'd like some explanations on what these "ethnicities" are because I thought ethnicity meant exactly what it says "ethnicity" v___v

o.o *has never heard of "pureblood" or "halfblood" or "mixed"* If that's the case, I'd like some explanations on what these "ethnicities" are because I thought ethnicity meant exactly what it says "ethnicity" v___v
It was just meant to be regular ethnicity, which means Icey forgot another category.

*Goes to add blood category*

The Pureblood means born from two werewolves, half from one werewolf and a human, and bitten being they were not born werewolves

So, are there any significant differences between these werewolves because of how they were made (e.g. one is from two werewolves, another is bitten) or are they all on the same level with things like... power and societal background? I guess, basically, is there anything I need to know aside from the fact that these are the different blood types?

So, are there any significant differences between these werewolves because of how they were made (e.g. one is from two werewolves, another is bitten) or are they all on the same level with things like... power and societal background? I guess, basically, is there anything I need to know aside from the fact that these are the different blood types?
No differences other than purebloods often look down on others

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
I have been summoned~

Thanks for the suggestion on my group rp search @circe I'll snag a spot here. Will most likely be making a male, but haven't decided anything further.

Is there a deadline for when CS's are completed?

• Love
I have been summoned~

Thanks for the suggestion on my group rp search @circe I'll snag a spot here. Will most likely be making a male, but haven't decided anything further.

Is there a deadline for when CS's are completed?
Nope, none of the cs have been put in including mine so there is no rush yet

Reactions: Pray4me
If anyone is like... down to talk about relationships, send whatever my way. I haven't got anything down for my girl's bio (she is 27 years old btw), so if you need something from the past or whatever, tell me nao and we can work stuff out. c:

If anyone is like... down to talk about relationships, send whatever my way. I haven't got anything down for my girl's bio (she is 27 years old btw), so if you need something from the past or whatever, tell me nao and we can work stuff out. c:
Ima make mine like 25 ish range. Old people ftw

• Bucket of Rainbows
Mine's set at thirty two at the moment, so. Yeah. Old people ftw.

Ngl suddenly 30 years old sounds better but she doesn't even look like she could be 30??? xD

Woot woot, whose part of the night walkers!?

Reactions: Katori
What do we put down in usual dress?? Like the style of clothing they usually wear or???

Status
Not open for further replies.