✦North Bond✦-OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@circe An obscenely nerdy Norwegian dude with a dark sense of humor and a probably concerning liking for violence. Might go for him being Beta of the Night Walkers, too, if I'm going to be around enough for that. c: What are you thinking?

• Love
Reactions: junebug
I'm thinking about making a female alpha if the GM hasn't taken that yet lol. She's gonna be a poor punk hippy, someone who can be mothering yet harsh if need be. And she might have a dark sense of humor, maybe...

@Spectre of the Fade I have no idea, honestly. All I know is that she's female and around 30 years old lmao.

Has everyone decided on an FC? :D I would love to know who people are using!

The FC for the character I intend on using is Thorbjørn Harr. I've been toying with playing him as younger and switching up the FC all morning, but I'm like 80% sure I won't. Mostly because finding another person for the character is going to be a pain, since I'm particular about my FCs but also really lazy.

The FC for the character I intend on using is Thorbjørn Harr. I've been toying with playing him as younger and switching up the FC all morning, but I'm like 80% sure I won't. Mostly because finding another person for the character is going to be a pain, since I'm particular about my FCs but also really lazy.

Haha I'm the same way with my FCs! I do love how you used someone that isn't popular though! Those are always the best! *goes to look for her own fc*

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I'm thinking about making a female alpha if the GM hasn't taken that yet lol. She's gonna be a poor punk hippy, someone who can be mothering yet harsh if need be. And she might have a dark sense of humor, maybe...
There are two packs mi dear. I am making the alpha of Moon Runners.

There are two packs mi dear. I am making the alpha of Moon Runners.
I know there's too packs :P just not sure whose already claimed what for alpha in each pack.

I know there's too packs :P just not sure whose already claimed what for alpha in each pack.
Moon Runner's is claimed, other than that its open. Beta for Shadow Walkers is taken I believe

Moon Runner's is claimed, other than that its open. Beta for Shadow Walkers is taken I believe
I think I'll claim the alpha for the night walkers then lol

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@IceQueen Are there different breeds of werewolves? Like, do we create our own specifics with the change and the full moon and all that fun stuff, or do you have something in mind for that?

@IceQueen Are there different breeds of werewolves? Like, do we create our own specifics with the change and the full moon and all that fun stuff, or do you have something in mind for that?
There are different breeds of werewolves, but all werewolves change with the full moon at the least. I wouldn't mind having different breeds but I want the specifics of transitions and specifics to be somewhat similar. If you have any ideas feel free to shoot

Hmm... Who here likes to make relationships??? Or do you guys prefer organic stuff???

So werewolves change during the full moon, can they change any other time besides that? And when the full moon happens it causes the werewolves to stay wolf form the whole time right?

So werewolves change during the full moon, can they change any other time besides that? And when the full moon happens it causes the werewolves to stay wolf form the whole time right?
They can change at other times, mostly induced by rage. And they change for the whole full moon until the moon sets

• Useful
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
They can change at other times, mostly induced by rage. And they change for the whole full moon until the moon sets

Four legs, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.