New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursa Malfoy will be bi, and open for relationships if anyone wants one. She'll be a bit of a spunky, mouthy badass :D

@Hana @Mari
Don't know if you do things other than Multiverse rps^^

But....I don't wanna be in quidditch >.>
Then take Position off XD, I think you can do that lol.... no fun.

My twins will be up tomorrow or this weekend or something like that.

Got some ics to write up before I go to bed^^.

But....I don't wanna be in quidditch >.>
I think you can remove it... I used it for something else and if your character is perhaps a higher member of a club you can put that down? ^^

Oh and my cses... excuse them if I get the HP slang mixed up... so yeah, have fun reading them over when I get them up XD

Reactions: CALLISTO
I think you can remove it... I used it for something else and if your character is perhaps a higher member of a club you can put that down? ^^
OOOHH!!!
I never thought of dis!

@Shayla Bab's
Could I maybe do a shifters club or something like that? If so....may I be president?

OOOHH!!!
I never thought of dis!

@Shayla Bab's
Could I maybe do a shifters club or something like that? If so....may I be president?
Totally okay with that , love!

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Last edited:
Have Head Boy and Girl been decided yet? Was thinking about making my Hufflepuff head boy but wanted to make sure xD

Reactions: CALLISTO
Have Head Boy and Girl been decided yet? Was thinking about making my Hufflepuff head boy but wanted to make sure xD
Actually all are open besides Head Boy/Slytherin. If you want to do that than , it is totally fine by me!

@Shayla you got down that Kostyas is Captain o Qudditch for Slytherin right?

Status
Not open for further replies.