New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
There's only one Head Boy/Girl for the whole school, not per house.

Well I had Scorpius as Head Boy so far.

What does Head Boy & Girl mean?

And what are the other groups and clubs at Hogwarts since Isolde won't be playing Qudditch... she's too cute for sports xD

Yea, Head Boy and Girl are picked out of all the Houses ^^ It's cool though, I didn't put it on my Huffle.

He's done btw! Their last name isn't going to be Chang since I realized if Cho got married then her last name would have changed xD

Now just have to work on my Ravenclaw :X

Reactions: Kythera
Head Boy and Girl are 7th year students chosen to assist the faculty, lead the prefects, and guide all students. They're usually the best and most trustworthy students. Prefects are chosen 2 from each house from 5th, 6th, and 7th year (so there will be 6 total per house). I have Rose as the 6th year female Ravenclaw prefect.

Here are some other club ideas, but we can come up with more - Clubs

I have Rose as president of the Ancient Rune Club and a member of Astronomy Club.

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Oh so each year as a Head Boy & Girl?

If that's so can Isolde be Head Girl for 7th year since only have Head Boy XD lol.

And going to make her Pres. of The Magical Creature Club. Got some ics to do and then working on cses.

Oh wait Prefects are the ones that have 2 or something right? lol and there is only one Head Boy and Head girl for the whole school? xD HP confusion right now but if that's so then can Isolde be a Prefect for 7th year.

Oh so each year as a Head Boy & Girl?

If that's so can Isolde be Head Girl for 7th year since only have Head Boy XD lol.

And going to make her Pres. of The Magical Creature Club. Got some ics to do and then working on cses.
If Isolde is going to be a huge bitch then I don't think she's right for the job of Head Girl xD

Oh wait Prefects are the ones that have 2 or something right? lol and there is only one Head Boy and Head girl for the whole school? xD HP confusion right now but if that's so then can Isolde be a Prefect for 7th year.
Well other Head Girl is open just so all know!

Prefects have pretty important jobs too, keep that in mind. I like to think of them as student council VP's who are under the Heads, the Presidents. ^^

Liam would probably make a good prefect ^^ He's a super helpful good noodle child xD

If Isolde is going to be a huge bitch then I don't think she's right for the job of Head Girl xD
Uh, yeah she is XD lol... Head Girl she can play nice xD she's Slytherin for a reason... cunning xD lol.

Well other Head Girl is open just so all know!
Oh well then Isolde for Head Girl? And Pres for Magical Creature Club

@Shayla

Lorcan is in Ravenclaw, correct? I'd like to make him Prefect if I can. ^^

Reactions: Shayla
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin and CALLISTO
Maybe we should make a chart for this to put in the first post... What year are all the others who wanted to be prefects?

Head Boy: Scorpius Malfoy
Head Girl: Isolde Fawley

Prefects:
  Ravenclaw Slytherin Hufflepuff Gryffindor
5th Year Davina Zabini (F);      
6th Year Rose Weasley (F);     Lily Potter (F);
7th Year Molly Weasley (F);   Liam Han (M);  

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we should make a chart for this to put in the first post... What year are all the others who wanted to be prefects?

Head Boy: Scorpius Malfoy
Head Girl: Isolde Fawley

Prefects:
  Ravenclaw Slytherin Hufflepuff Gryffindor
5th Year        
6th Year Rose Weasley (F);      
7th Year        
Liam is a seventh year Hufflepuff :)

I'll have to ask @IceQueen about the twins so we decide their year before moving on to what prefect year he's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.