New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now we do not have but one heterosexual guys. We need people that are willing to pair with female/Male. There is starting to be to much of the swinging MxM and FxF. So either need to rethink your sexuality or we will need to find more people to play men.
This indeed is true peeps , I want all to have a chance at a relationship!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
You're going to have another one since Andy is making a straight guy so there's that and you tagged everyone that joins the rps so might have to go look for more users or something.

Right now we do not have but one heterosexual guys. We need people that are willing to pair with female/Male. There is starting to be to much of the swinging MxM and FxF. So either need to rethink your sexuality or we will need to find more people to play men.
This always happens, it's kind of why I seriously watch who gets what and make a max of straight, bi, and gay in all my groups for this exact reason

Reactions: Brea and Pasi
Luxii and I have talked and my character and one of hers is going to be paired up together. Just a notice. ^^

I will make a straight male if need be by the way if we need more characters eventually.

You're going to have another one since Andy is making a straight guy so there's that and you tagged everyone that joins the rps so might have to go look for more users or something.
Mmm indeed , just have to figure out where to hunt. I just need a chance for all to have relationships in this.
This always happens, it's kind of why I seriously watch who gets what and make a max of straight, bi, and gay in all my groups for this exact reason
I do believe I will need to enforce that my next time around for sure.

Luxii and I have talked and my character and one of hers is going to be paired up together. Just a notice. ^^

I will make a straight male if need be by the way if we need more characters eventually.
We more than likely will need it for certain.

Man, it is seriously going to be hard for ANY Weasley's or Potters to get into relationships since 90% of the cast is their relative V.V

Reactions: Luxii and CALLISTO
Reactions: Shayla
Man, it is seriously going to be hard for ANY Weasley's or Potters to get into relationships since 90% of the cast is their relative V.V
I mean forbidden love is allowed but... We do have other people in houses to hook up with , a few and hopefully I can recruit more.

I mean forbidden love is allowed but... We do have other people in houses to hook up with , a few and hopefully I can recruit more.
I looked in all houses
Potter's and Weasley's everywhere O.o

Reactions: Brea
I looked in all houses
Potter's and Weasley's everywhere O.o
I know they are... <.< I am going to help out all..

Alright peeps! Who here majorly wants a relationship and who is Eh , Eh without one?

I want one defiantly for Roxy

Reactions: Shayla
I do, to be completely honest, I cannot do rp's without a romantic interest. Just how I am
.....Sorry for being so needy -cries in corner-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
I do, to be completely honest, I cannot do rp's without a romantic interest. Just how I am
.....Sorry for being so needy -cries in corner-
I want one defiantly for Roxy
Alright you two , Give me your sexuality and I will work out something for you all my hardest.

Victorie will be straight and so will my other professor

My Sly Guy has one since that will play in his story and coming out.

My Sly Girl... going to Mundane's guy... if she tells me what she's doing but I don't really care too much for relationships if it's not a big part of the rp... which this doesn't seem to be, so if it happens for her it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't so yeah.

@Shayla

On CS, what the heck is position?
Like the dom, switch, sub thing?
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD Position on the Qudditch team I think lol. Non Libertine Emi xD

Reactions: CALLISTO
Status
Not open for further replies.