New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should make a chart for this to put in the first post... What year are all the others who wanted to be prefects?

Head Boy: Scorpius Malfoy
Head Girl: Isolde Fawley

Prefects:
  Ravenclaw Slytherin Hufflepuff Gryffindor
5th Year        
6th Year Rose Weasley (F);      
7th Year     Liam (M)  
I asked on the pervious page and right above

so 7th year are the oldest kids right 18-19 right? More questions maybe but just another one XD

@IceQueen Roxanne is a Weasley not a Potter, sorry that was incorrect initially in the list! Also, are you using the same face as @Shayla ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kythera
@IceQueen Roxanne is a Weasley not a Potter, sorry that was incorrect initially in the list! Also, are you using the same face as @Pasi ?
I saw that too XD lol I think she had two different pics but the first girl is the same face as Pasi girl and they both Gryindor XD

Nope, it's Shayla girl XD that Ice and her have the same fc the freckled girl lol.

@Shayla

Heyo! Working on CS, gotta ask a few questions xD

1. Since I have a professor would I need to put the house banner on his house? (since he's a professor he would be everywhere wouldn't he?) and the same goes for which house they belong to, and what year they are since they are going to both be professors ^^

2. Age range for the professors would be okay around 20-30 ish?

3. @Luxii and I were thinking of pairing her Liam to my in progress professor, would this be okay? ^^ The student is 18 years old, and mine will be around 20-25 ish is what I'm thinking ^^

@Shayla

1. Since I have a professor would I need to put the house banner on his house? (since he's a professor he would be everywhere wouldn't he?) and the same goes for which house they belong to, and what year they are since they are going to both be professors ^^

3. @Luxii and I were thinking of pairing her Liam to my in progress professor, would this be okay? ^^ The student is 18 years old, and mine will be around 20-25 ish is what I'm thinking ^^
Can't wait to see your bitchy professor XD

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
@Shayla

Alrighty , Q&A Time!!

1. Only put down the banner if you are the Head Professor to the House itself , so we know which one you are looking after and running.

2. Perfect for the age range , dear!

3. Your totally fine to do that if you want to , no issue by that of me.

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
working on cses now since I really want to do them now... and will do ics after... is that bad? Anyway lol, working on cses so gms expect millions of questions if something comes up so I get both cses right^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Decided to change up Isolde a bit instead of the raging bitch XD, since I do that a lot with my girls char but she will have bitchy moments but she won't be a total bitch, back to cses but yeah this time around I won't have the biggest bitch char... maybe xD

Quick Update! History/Bio will be optional to do!

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.