New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursa Malfoy will be bi, and open for relationships if anyone wants one. She'll be a bit of a spunky, mouthy badass :D

@Hana @Mari
Don't know if you do things other than Multiverse rps^^

But....I don't wanna be in quidditch >.>
Then take Position off XD, I think you can do that lol.... no fun.

My twins will be up tomorrow or this weekend or something like that.

Got some ics to write up before I go to bed^^.

But....I don't wanna be in quidditch >.>
I think you can remove it... I used it for something else and if your character is perhaps a higher member of a club you can put that down? ^^

Oh and my cses... excuse them if I get the HP slang mixed up... so yeah, have fun reading them over when I get them up XD

Reactions: CALLISTO
I think you can remove it... I used it for something else and if your character is perhaps a higher member of a club you can put that down? ^^
OOOHH!!!
I never thought of dis!

@Shayla Bab's
Could I maybe do a shifters club or something like that? If so....may I be president?

OOOHH!!!
I never thought of dis!

@Shayla Bab's
Could I maybe do a shifters club or something like that? If so....may I be president?
Totally okay with that , love!

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Last edited:
Have Head Boy and Girl been decided yet? Was thinking about making my Hufflepuff head boy but wanted to make sure xD

Reactions: CALLISTO
Have Head Boy and Girl been decided yet? Was thinking about making my Hufflepuff head boy but wanted to make sure xD
Actually all are open besides Head Boy/Slytherin. If you want to do that than , it is totally fine by me!

@Shayla you got down that Kostyas is Captain o Qudditch for Slytherin right?

Status
Not open for further replies.