New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Update! History/Bio will be optional to do!
Really xD rofl... now that I am doing the history it's optional... fun XD

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen and Justin
@Shayla @Pasi @Kythera this might be a dumb question or whatever but can I use a pic for wand with the description as well? Since I found some cool looking wands and I noticed that hp chars wands are different looking and everything in the movies.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Justin
@Shayla @Pasi @Kythera this might be a dumb question or whatever but can I use a pic for wand with the description as well? Since I found some cool looking wands and I noticed that hp chars wands are different looking and everything in the movies.
I did that with mine too ^^ Thought a picture would be cool :D

Kostya and Isolde are almost done but finishing them tomorrow night and I hope you guys like them... since trying to make them accurate to fit in HP world XD like their likes and dislikes lol

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
My character sheets are up and a work in progress but if your interested let me know

My character sheets are up and a work in progress but if your interested let me know
Just know if I had another guy I would take your Ravenclaw girl since she's beautiful XD

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
I have one sheet half up

Think you may have missed this earlier message -

Roxanne is Fred's sister, so she should probably be a little darker skinned, too :P
It's not the same, I checked to make sure, and I tried to find one with darker skin but I haven't found one that I like yet so I have to look

The last name though is totally my fault. With school coming to a close Frazzled is a way to describe everything

It's not the same, I checked to make sure, and I tried to find one with darker skin but I haven't found one that I like yet so I have to look

The last name though is totally my fault. With school coming to a close Frazzled is a way to describe everything
The new pic you have looks good! It's the first one who looks the same as Shay's girl, though now that I reverse google search it she's actually Freya Mavor, who was also already claimed by Brea :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
The new pic you have looks good! It's the first one who looks the same as Shay's girl, though now that I reverse google search it she's actually Freya Mavor, who was also already claimed by Brea :P
Then Pintrest lied to me. Damn

• Bucket of Rainbows
You could use Tumblr or modeling sites.. that's what I use so I never have to worry about people having the same fc as mines and I always have new fcs that no one has ever used before XD lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.