New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dumb and don't know much about Harry Potter.... What's a Shifters Club?

@Shayla - Not sure if this is still relevant (it was on pages 2 & 3), but both my characters are going to be heterosexual.

With that, to everyone else, I'm always open for romantic relationships!

@Stargazer - Tagging you to this, because what is life without you?
If you watch the first movie or read the first book; you see professor McGonagall shift into a cat. If you watch Prisoner of Askaband, you will hear Sirius talk about him and his friends shift and make a somewhat club after Ramus turned werewolf.

The club I'm making will be people like that; maybe they have shifter parents and so shifting becomes easy for them. Or with and wizards who wish to learn to shift, and want friends who want the same thing.
Hopefully this helps :3

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Am I still allowed in here?
Yep!!
I'm dumb and don't know much about Harry Potter.... What's a Shifters Club?

@Shayla - Not sure if this is still relevant (it was on pages 2 & 3), but both my characters are going to be heterosexual.

With that, to everyone else, I'm always open for romantic relationships!

@Stargazer - Tagging you to this, because what is life without you?
Perfect!

Oh no, don't do the sad face! Forgive me D:
-pretends to be sad and then tackles babes and licks face- HAHAHAHA <3
Is ready for you now >;D
But seriously, super excited for our 1x1 AND who you going to play here babes?

• Love
Reactions: Stryder
@Shayla I could use a relationship for pandora she is Heterosexual

@Prince Justin Perfection I will have to bop you on the head if you call it Sly again, and oh good God child read the books you get more info then the movies.

Yes I am a very big Harry Potter fan, more so books then movies. I have the deathly hallows tattooed behind my ear.FB_IMG_1465363530513.jpg

@Shayla I could use a relationship for pandora she is Heterosexual

@Prince Justin Perfection I will have to bop you on the head if you call it Sly again, and oh good God child read the books you get more info then the movies.

Yes I am a very big Harry Potter, fan more so books then movies. I have the deathly hallows tattooed behind my ear.View attachment 110397
But I like Sly nickname fits the students archetype lol but fine... Library down the street from where I live so will read the books lol

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Now going to bed see you all later xD

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Oooh, hey, if it's not too late, can I join, and snatch up Ines Levesque, and maybe the Hufflepuff Longbottom child?

I took Ines but changed her names. I THINK the other Longbottom is still one though @Shayla or @Kythera
My bad- I only just saw the signup thread.

Since we're grabbing OP's attention, though, am I allowed to bring in OCs that you haven't listed as characters in the RP?

My bad- I only just saw the signup thread.

Since we're grabbing OP's attention, though, am I allowed to bring in OCs that you haven't listed as characters in the RP?
Indeed you may , My dear! Feel free to if you want! I believe we only have one Longbottom spot left and it is the Huffllepuff one.

H
-pretends to be sad and then tackles babes and licks face- HAHAHAHA <3
Is ready for you now >;D
But seriously, super excited for our 1x1 AND who you going to play here babes?
Hm I'm not sure xD pick for me, I'll try to spice him up~

Indeed you may , My dear! Feel free to if you want! I believe we only have one Longbottom spot left and it is the Huffllepuff one.
Awesome! In that case, I'll snatch up the HUfflepuff Longbottom and a Ravenclaw, I think, thanks! I'll try to have their CSs up by tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.