New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Asian FC's because... I know my FC's and know nobody will think of taking them xD

I use Asian FC's because... I know my FC's and know nobody will think of taking them xD
*Cough* expect... Crystal, Luxii, other KPop fans... XD

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Luxii
And me if it ever came to an rp I feel that the girls of Sistar belong in. But no one ever takes my precious child Bora

Reactions: CALLISTO
tumblr_ny876xTsGu1swzn9wo1_1280.jpg

Or I could use this noodle

• Love
Reactions: Leucothea
And me if it ever came to an rp I feel that the girls of Sistar belong in. But no one ever takes my precious child Bora
Bora is QUEEN

and SISTAR too in general

Take the NOODLE TAKE THE NOODLE

It funny I know KPop girls but not Kpop guys? xD lol, I would take her XD, she's cute... so ever get an rp and use her, know I would be down to ship with her XD

Reactions: CALLISTO
latest

Here's my Lovegood boy~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Luxii
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Shhhh we coordinate to make sure we don't take the same ones in the same RP :X xD
That makes soo much sense XD rofl... like you have him right? Yup and I have the one from EXO now but you can get BTS this time rofl... funny.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Luxii
That makes soo much sense XD rofl... like you have him right? Yup and I have the one from EXO now but you can get BTS this time rofl... funny.
Look at you knowing your Kpop bbys! *sniff* you've grown up so fast! ;u;

Well love that's what you get for going the way you did with yours :D I am sure she could change your mind :D
I mean... I play everything so never know what I will do lol... but my boy is spoken for lol XD but if you use her again in another rp.... watch out XD

Look at you knowing your Kpop bbys! *sniff* you've grown up so fast! ;u;
I know, EXO I like them now lol.

I mean... I play everything so never know what I will do lol... but my boy is spoken for lol XD but if you use her again in another rp.... watch out XD
Oh I plan too. I love her face to much to not use her lol She'll show up when least expected <inserts evil laugh here>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Oh I plan too. I love her face to much to not use her lol She'll show up when least expected <inserts evil laugh here>
Yes..... and I will snatch her up from the start rofl... her eyes XD just amazing, I love striking eyes lol

Oh, before I forget!
On my Molly Weasley girly, I put Teddy Lupin as a cousin simply because, even though he is the child of Tonks and Remus, he is RAISED by Harry and Ginny Potter.
I can change it if you guys really want me to, but, I want to keep it true to the books.

• Love
Reactions: Stryder
OOOHH!!!
I never thought of dis!

@Shayla Bab's
Could I maybe do a shifters club or something like that? If so....may I be president?
I'm dumb and don't know much about Harry Potter.... What's a Shifters Club?

@Shayla - Not sure if this is still relevant (it was on pages 2 & 3), but both my characters are going to be heterosexual.

With that, to everyone else, I'm always open for romantic relationships!

@Stargazer - Tagging you to this, because what is life without you?

Status
Not open for further replies.