New Frontier (1 more spot available)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch as the bear attacks him. I'm calling it now xD if nobody kills it.

Watch as the bear attacks him. I'm calling it now xD if nobody kills it.
Bears where the Ogier's live are more peaceful, but he isn't in the grove anymore. That bear is just hungry and you guys are potential food. His only saving grace is his immense size. I'm not sure if it's @Beowulf intention to make Buras see that the animals are a lot more violent now than what he was used to or not.

Bears where the Ogier's live are more peaceful, but he isn't in the grove anymore. That bear is just hungry and you guys are potential food. His only saving grace is his immense size. I'm not sure if it's @Beowulf intention to make Buras see that the animals are a lot more violent now than what he was used to or not.
I figured as much, I was just joking!

Though, in that bear's defense, we WERE technically the ones that shot first...

So much happened while I was asleep! I should be able to have a post up later today. Looking forward to writing Kyros' reaction to Buras. :)

All I know is that in his post he made the earth shake and previously stated that it would take roughly 2 humanoids to wield his axe. So, we have to assume he's fairly large... and we should recruit him and use his head and shoulders as a mount haha.

Then his hand bumped into something. Looking down, he sees a massive two handed bronze axe. Well, two handed for an Ogier. It would take two of anything smaller then an Ogier to even lift it.

Reactions: Xena Jade
All I know is that in his post he made the earth shake and previously stated that it would take roughly 2 humanoids to wield his axe. So, we have to assume he's fairly large... and we should recruit him and use his head and shoulders as a mount haha.
Too large to jump over for an agile being or not? Not that it matters anymore, I've changed what I was going to do in my post.
100% still matters, we need to know if we can easily jump atop this mighty mount!

Reactions: Xena Jade
He'll be a great shadow steed and he can't even do anything about it xD

Reactions: Daz
I put exactly what he said about his weapon in my post, as for jumping I'm not sure we could.. I mean Nemid could possibly if he were to get his hands on the Giant ;)

My Absorption Replication will be used as often as I can. Muahaha

His long gait turned into a frantic run. That bear had done nothing wrong, if anything it was probably the other's fault. His stride ate up ground, and soon he had closed the distance between him and the bear.
-Beowulf

This is his description of how he ran. FYI.

@austbot How big is the bear and Buras in relation to one another?

The bear is about 8-9 ft, and Buras from my memory is about 10. I'm at school and can't check to be certain.

Question.

Since I've already prepped to absorb a little something.
If Buras gives me a Handshake am I allowed to do a info/ background check on him to learn about him? if I choose to take a peaceful route, or absorb some of his physical strength if things go awry?

Question.

Since I've already prepped to absorb a little something.
If Buras gives me a Handshake am I allowed to do a info/ background check on him to learn about him? if I choose to take a peaceful route, or absorb some of his physical strength if things go awry?

I'll say to start out with; You'll learn his species and just that they tend to be peaceful giants. Or gain a temporary +1 strength that only lasts a single post.

@Xena Jade You're the last person to post before the next GM post.

Status
Not open for further replies.