New Frontier (1 more spot available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I do something wrong? Yes, Ogier's are large by nature, but what I meant by "ate up ground" meant that he was really booking it. Long legs means he can get around quick.

Did I do something wrong? Yes, Ogier's are large by nature, but what I meant by "ate up ground" meant that he was really booking it. Long legs means he can get around quick.
I understood what you meant at least! *thumbs up*

Nah dude we were trying to figure how tall you were ic without using your CS well I was at least.. I think you being a Giant is cool =)

Allun said:
"oh... The big bugger just got a bite taken out of his leg. Nasty bite, I tell ya."
I had a laugh at Buras' expense there xD

Though I find it weird the bear... assumed it was a dumb cub and that it should be eaten? 0.o

I'll wait for Kyros to react to Vel's presence before I post.

Well, male bears are known to do that to cubs if they're hungry enough. Eat them, that is.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
I had a laugh at Buras' expense there xD

Though I find it weird the bear... assumed it was a dumb cub and that it should be eaten? 0.o

I'll wait for Kyros to react to Vel's presence before I post.
I'll be posting later today :)

"Who is hurt? I can tell this guy here is hurt, but anyone else? I can help tend to wounds if you find a shady spot for me to work in, though I'll need supplies like bandages."
"It's just a flesh wound!"

I'll be posting here soon<3
Got caught up in helping my pal with his EP last night.

Sweet. Once @Daz get's the next post up, Allun will start answering as many questions as he can.

@Hermit.Js That was such a brutal joke!

@Xena Jade Glad to see that Vel is really questioning what the hell happened.

@Beowulf I can't wait to see how Buras responds to what Nemid did.

Lot's of glaring which will eventually lead to Buras flat out ignoring the situation at hand to keep his mind at ease.

I'm considering being a demon
Alright well, once you flesh out your species more and give it your own flare let me know and I'll get you your level up tree.

Okay I'll get it together and tell you when I'm finished thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.