• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phantasm

Original poster
Hi! I'm Phantasm, or Jasper, and you may have seen a couple of my search threads if you frequent this area of Iwaku. And I'm at it again!! I'm taking a slightly different approach with this thread, however; I am not actively or aggressively seeking new partners. I am quite happy with what I have, though I'd also be happy with some more! It's more of a wishlist than a search. This, of course, means I am still open to being approached with suggestions or propositions at any time.

I'm also happy to hear from people I already have ongoing RPs with, or have had RPs with in the past. If I enjoy partnering with someone, it seems a shame to not have multiple RPs with them.

First, for the not-so-fun stuff, just to get it out of the way:

• Romance? Hell yes.
  • Smut? Hell yes (in reasonable amounts, with 18+ folks)
  • LGBT characters? YES PLEASE
  • Cis-het characters? Yeah, sure, in moderation.
  • Partners who ONLY do cis-het characters? Hard pass. I'm not the droid you're looking for.
  • GBT men written as yaoi caricatures? No thank you.
  • I'm a very inconsistent poster. I can go from posting back and forth with you all day to not posting a reply for a week, which often leaves people confused and sad because they think I've dropped them. My motivation/mental health is just iffy like that. Please have patience, and please be okay with slow-paced roleplaying, as that will often be the case with me.
  • Anxiety sometimes makes it hard for me to open and reply to OOC messages. If I take forever to respond, this is almost always why.
  • I consider myself a decent writer. I'd like for my partners to be, too. I mostly just ask for a good amount of effort, and a good grasp on grammar. Post lengths are adaptable for me, but if we keep it around the 3-4 paragraph mark, I'll be most pleased.
  • My limits are animal cruelty, child cruelty, and severely abusive relationships being portrayed as desirable or anything other than harmful. That's pretty much it. I will play around with unhealthy relationships if done tastefully.
  • Smut limits are another story. I'm going to have to make one of those fancy kink lists some day, but for now, we'll discuss this if it comes up. As a general rule, I'm not really into any atypical or extreme kinks.
  • I am FAR more comfortable with MxM sexy times (and romance in general, if I'm being honest) but this does not mean it's all that I'll do.
And the fun stuff!

Here are some themes, settings, pairings, and other keywords for original stories that I would be interested in. Specific plot ideas will be added as I come up with them.
  • medieval/pseudo-medieval ♥ ♥ ♥
  • high fantasy ♥
  • low fantasy
  • dark fantasy
  • light horror
  • light sci-fi
  • apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic
  • noble/servant ♥
  • bandits and thieves
  • elves
  • knights
  • assassins
  • trans men
  • (anatomically possible) pregnancy
  • illicit affairs ♥
  • arranged marriages (not necessarily between our main characters)
  • poly-amorous/threesome relationships
Here are some fandoms. I am comfortable with canon x canon and oc x oc almost always. I will consider canon x oc on a case by case basis (I like to avoid those self-insert oc situations that often pop up). I will list canon x canon pairings I particularly like for each, if any, but please note that these are not at all extensive lists and I'm more than happy to hear suggestions.

Dragon Age ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • would actually be much easier to list the few pairings I WON'T do, but here are some faves.
  • Hawke x Fenris, Anders, or Isabela
  • Fenris x Anders or Isabela
  • Warden x Alistair or Zevran
  • Alistair x Zevran (I have never seen this done, but why not shoot my shot)
  • Inquisitor x Dorian, Cullen, Sera, or Iron Bull
  • Dorian x Iron Bull or Cullen
  • Zuko x Katara
  • Mai x Ty Lee
  • Azula x Ty Lee
Game of Thrones ♥♥
  • I'm filthy show-only fan, keep that in mind. I'm also not super familiar with the world and lore just yet, so I'd prefer if you're not super picky about that.
  • Daenerys x Jon
  • Anything with Daenerys, Jon, or Sansa
Elder Scrolls (Skyrim)
  • probably just oc x oc, but I'm open
Star Wars
  • I've seen all the movies, but I'm not super well-versed on the world and lore. Please don't be a stickler for details on this one! Also, I'm mostly into the new generation and Rogue One characters at the moment, as far as canons.
  • Finn x Rey
  • Finn x Poe
  • Cassian x Jyn
  • Cassian x Bodhi
The Witcher
  • I have 1.5 playthroughs of TW3 under my belt, and that's my only knowledge of the series, so keep that in mind.
  • Ciri x OC
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Erwin x Levi

That's all for now! This turned out super long, I'm sorry. Like I mentioned, this will be updated from time to time, as I hope to keep it active. Feel free to message me if anything piques your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I'm really interested in the original noble/servant and the assassin based concept. I'd love to roleplay with you, or just make a friend if all doesn't go well!

Reactions: Phantasm
If you'd like, I could attempt an oc x oc RP of Dragon Age since I don't have the most experience with the characters, but did enjoy the game~ Or, I'd be open for the Skyrim or any fantasy setting you may or may not be particularly craving ^_^ Feel free to PM me if you think we can work something out :D

UPDATED:
Just a few very, very small additions and subtractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.