Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

Chucky's disimbodied head just watched all this and laughed.

@Nobody​

"N-no!" The man shouted. "W-we can't just sh-shut the machines down. They have to w-wake up by themselves. Otherwise they'll go brain dead!" He pondered a bit before continuing. "T-there might be away to get them out, b-but that would mean a full system override. A-and the demons and experiments...I-I just don't know..."

@Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reason had gone out the window awhile back. Sherry was powerless as the fighting continued but she had enough and something needed to be done. "Stop it. Stop it. STOP IT!" She shouted as hard as she could muster to get their attention. "We're done! I am done with trying to make this work! I think the majority agrees with me when I say this but Chucky, you have to go. We've already lost three people to this place and there is no damn way I'm going to allow you to take anyone of us either. You're on your own. After we get out of this tunnel you go your separate way or else you will be casualty number four you sick depraved sociopathic man child! And on top of that I think y-!"

The group wouldn't get to know what more Sherry was going to say when the banging in the walls returned. This time more intense and louder and before.

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

And it was getting closer.

*CRASH*

A nearby wall exploded outwards sending debris and dust flying everywhere. Inside the dust they could see and hear a shape.

It was even larger then the Trapper that the forest group had met.

And it was angry.

5609478-solomon+grundy+by+ryan+sook.jpg

"Grundy try to sleep but things be so loud in Grundy's home! Grundy say you're not welcome!"

@Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Darkseide @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @dark @Yun Lee @Station

"Oh my, our apologies. We just meant to rest quietly, but then things went a little south. It's all this guy's fault," Numahime said as she picked up and raised Chucky's head. "Please take this as compensation, and we'll just head right out. Sorry, Grundy!"

Then she rolled Chucky's head over to Grundy like a bowling ball.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

Theo Raeken

Theo facepalmed, not sure what to react first. The first that nobody was caring about the Grundy being that was there. The second was Chucky. Fuck subtley. He looked at the knife in his hand and then at the body missing a head. If it seemed to feel pain.... could it .... He tested his theory by throwing his knife at where Chucky's heart would be at a human. Looking over at Grundy, he was silent and didn't react to him. If he didn't anger the monster, he should be fine.

tumblr_inline_o0vlyyvstz1rxsf53_100.png

"For once... I'm inclined to agree with the bloodsucker," Ethan uttered as he stepped back when Grundy appeared, gripping his weapon tightly just in case worst came to worst, but he could only hope that didn't happen. The Trapper from before was tough and frightening enough as he was, and the monster who identified himself as Grundy seemed exponentially stronger. Even with all these people around, the man figured they had no chance of even hurting him noticeably.

Still, he stepped to Grell's side, putting a hand on her shoulder as he never took his eyes off the monster. "Grell, can you run? Just in case, y'know. If not... Well, do be ready to hold on tight," was all he said. It seemed to be second nature to him, even if it might have been seen as a bad cliche in other people's eyes.

Being a man from the late 1800s had its ups and downs, perhaps.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Josh M @Takumi @Otto @TheSquad

Grell didn't have much choice in her helpers at the moment, be it Vlad who had helped start this whole thing, or Bray who had been rather odd the whole time. But with her usual immortality gone, the wound and blood loss could very well kill her if she wasn't careful. "You may," she replied, putting her hand in Bray's. The worst red was the one that came from herself. Awfully ironic, really.

@Josh M @BarrenThin

"Ethan, I gtt her, go, my friend."

Picking the girl up, Bray looked for a safe spot, however, Vlad comment stopped him.

The vampire hissed and continued to back away. "Now is not the time, holy man. Treat her wound when we are away from the behemoth." Vlad glared daggers at Bray.

Bray couldn't help but smile at being called a holy man, however his reaction was far from kind.

"And if she bleeds out before we get away? Shit, a man not much of a man."

Putting pressure on the wound, he kept moving,

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @Darkseide

She wanted to say yes, she really did. There was something rather pathetic about needing help when she was so used to being superior than most other Reapers in combat. Instead, she sighed in defeat. "I'm afraid not," she confessed. "I'm not as strong as I usually am, in this place. Usually I can take a lot more before defeat, but now..." She winced, the gash in her leg still as painful as when the knife went in. "I'd be lucky to get out of the subway in case of a fight."

Looks like Bray picked her up. Damn it. She was hoping Ethan would do it. Or not. She couldn't really enjoy herself at this point, so maybe it was for the best that Bray was the one carrying her out. She didn't want to be a damsel in distress much longer-acting as one and being one were far different, and she strongly preferred the former.

@Verite @Josh M @BarrenThin @Jeremi

"Ethan, I gtt her, go, my friend."

Picking the girl up, Bray looked for a safe spot, however, Vlad comment stopped him.

Bray couldn't help but smile at being called a holy man, however his reaction was far from kind.

"And if she bleeds out before we get away? Shit, a man not much of a man."

Putting pressure on the wound, he kept moving,

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @Darkseide

Vlad watched as Bray looked for a place to treat her wounds, then looked at Ethan incredulously. "Are we going to let him get her killed? I will help you save her, if we must. The holy man is clearly delusional. Or suicidal."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @Otto @Josh M @Darkseide @Takumi @York @Lissamel

Robert moved alongside Bray, knowing it was time to get moving. If the group hadn't been put in such disarray, the situation could be handled differently, but as things were now...

"Here."

AG2tDtc.png

As they moved along, Robert pulled out the tank top he had been given and began ripping at it. "Bandages. Just keep moving." It was the only reason he had taken the tank top anyway.

@Josh M @Yun Lee @Jeremi

She wanted to say yes, she really did. There was something rather pathetic about needing help when she was so used to being superior than most other Reapers in combat. Instead, she sighed in defeat. "I'm afraid not," she confessed. "I'm not as strong as I usually am, in this place. Usually I can take a lot more before defeat, but now..." She winced, the gash in her leg still as painful as when the knife went in. "I'd be lucky to get out of the subway in case of a fight."

Looks like Bray picked her up. Damn it. She was hoping Ethan would do it. Or not. She couldn't really enjoy herself at this point, so maybe it was for the best that Bray was the one carrying her out. She didn't want to be a damsel in distress much longer-acting as one and being one were far different, and she strongly preferred the former.​
Vlad watched as Bray looked for a place to treat her wounds, then looked at Ethan incredulously. "Are we going to let him get her killed? I will help you save her, if we must. The holy man is clearly delusional. Or suicidal."​
Robert moved alongside Bray, knowing it was time to get moving. If the group hadn't been put in such disarray, the situation could be handled differently, but as things were now...

"Here."

AG2tDtc.png

As they moved along, Robert pulled out the tank top he had been given and began ripping at it. "Bandages. Just keep moving." It was the only reason he had taken the tank top anyway.​
tumblr_inline_o0vlp5a1wV1rxsf53_100.png

"Just do whatever the hell you think is necessary, just so long as she's okay with it," Ethan breathed in response to Vlad as he briefly gestured toward Grell, not sure exactly what he was getting at but figuring it would have been a safe bet, "Mister Bray here's done nothing but spout gibberish to me the entire time he's been here. I trust him as far as I can throw him, as far as whatever's he got cookin' in his head."

It all depended on what kind of action Grundy would take.

When Robert offered pieces of the tank top to use as bandage, the man took them in his hand and tied them around Grell's wound while Bray or whoever held her in place with the intent of stopping the bleeding. It wasn't perfect, but unless someone conveniently had something to cauterize it, it'd have to do for now.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @BarrenThin

Grell couldn't help but smile at the bandage.
latest

"I should've known I'd be wearing that sooner or later...red is my color, after all." And luckily for Ethan, Grell had her lighter handy-though she merely looked at it at the moment. "Shame I couldn't burn that nasty doll when I had the chance..."

@Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin

Theo Raeken

Theo facepalmed, not sure what to react first. The first that nobody was caring about the Grundy being that was there. The second was Chucky. Fuck subtley. He looked at the knife in his hand and then at the body missing a head. If it seemed to feel pain.... could it .... He tested his theory by throwing his knife at where Chucky's heart would be at a human. Looking over at Grundy, he was silent and didn't react to him. If he didn't anger the monster, he should be fine.

It looked like Theo's theory was correct, as when the knife connected with Chucky's heart, the doll's body dropped the knife and fell, causing the head to let out a blood curdling scream.

Chucky's head then smiled almost like it was a regular doll, before speaking in what sounded like a child's voice, except it was a bit robotic, like it was a regular doll.

tenor.gif

"Hi I'm Chucky. Wanna play?"

Looks like Chucky was dead. Or at least, the serial killer inside the seemingly now regular doll was.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Josh M

The Devil tried to find some cover to dodge the debris from the wall and saw Grundy

"*sigh* We just can't get a brake can we?"

@whoever

Theo Raeken

Theo carefully picked up his knife from the doll's corpse and got the head and body and attached them. He placed it by Grundy and took many many steps back before he turned to the monster. " Here take this doll as a cuddle buddy and maybe you can go to sleep. We didn't mean to disturb you, so, we should be on our way," he said, heading to the tunnels.

@Jeremi @Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

It looked like Theo's theory was correct, as when the knife connected with Chucky's heart, the doll's body dropped the knife and fell, causing the head to let out a blood curdling scream.

Chucky's head then smiled almost like it was a regular doll, before speaking in what sounded like a child's voice, except it was a bit robotic, like it was a regular doll.

tenor.gif

"Hi I'm Chucky. Wanna play?"

Looks like Chucky was dead. Or at least, the serial killer inside the seemingly now regular doll was.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Josh M

Theo Raeken

Theo carefully picked up his knife from the doll's corpse and got the head and body and attached them. He placed it by Grundy and took many many steps back before he turned to the monster. " Here take this doll as a cuddle buddy and maybe you can go to sleep. We didn't mean to disturb you, so, we should be on our way," he said, heading to the tunnels.

@Jeremi @Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Jack took Chucky's weapon inventory, which consisted of a knife and a scythe.

32jZ16p.jpg

"Can't have those on a children's toy, now can we~?" Jack asks Theo in a rhetorical manner.

@Jeremi @Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Theo Raeken

Theo nodded, as he looked over at Bray and Grell. He walked over and paused, deciding to do something. Seeing, as the other man was trying to help, he looked over at him. " I can get her." He attempted to take her from Bray so that they wouldn't lag too far behind. He turned to Jack. " I think you should give Grell the scythe. She mentioned she knew how to use one." He was being honest.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi

Chapter 2 – Castaways

It appeared that no kind words would placate the monster called Grundy. With a roar and a mad bull, he charged at the group causing them to scramble to safety.

Most of the group made it into the larger tunnel into safety but the damage from Grundy's attack had been sever killing off a number of them in his rampage, Tarlotte being one of them. As the group ran for dear life the tunnel above them started to cave in.

Luckily it appeared that they were nearing an exit as there was light at the end of the tunnel.

The final people managed to slip through as the tunnel behind them was filled with rubble. If Grundy was coming after them it would take him quite some time to get through.

Instead you would hear the crashing of the waves. It appeared you had come out at the seashore. While the main shoreline didn't seem to offer up any interesting but further down however you were met with something peculiar.

Duke.jpg

A derelict cruise ship was laying next to the shoreline. Perhaps that would be their next destination?

Meanwhile up in the space station Chucky would wake up inside his pod. As he got up he'd bump his head on the pod, huh, he somehow felt…taller? Looking in the pod door he'd see his reflection.

latest

He was human again.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rottytops
@BarrenThin as Vlad Von Carstein
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Trevor Belmont
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Darkseide as William 'Penny' Adiyoi
@EternalInfinity as Kel'thuzad
@Gummi Bunnies as Kyle Knock
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as King
@Kaykay as Numahime Tenma
@Khan of the Mardu as Akira Kurusu
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Makoto Niijima
@Lissamel as Sammy Lawrence
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Theo Raeken
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi
@ThatAverageGuy as The Devil
@thatguyinthestore as Chucky
@York as Simon Henriksson
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff​

Theo Raeken

Theo nodded, as he looked over at Bray and Grell. He walked over and paused, deciding to do something. Seeing, as the other man was trying to help, he looked over at him. " I can get her." He attempted to take her from Bray so that they wouldn't lag too far behind. He turned to Jack. " I think you should give Grell the scythe. She mentioned she knew how to use one." He was being honest.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi

"Awww... we kind of like this weapon... it's sharpness is so pretty... but if it's a case of compatability, we could trade it for a knife. A weapon compatible with her for a weapon compatible with us. Sounds fair."

Before anything could continue, Grundy went even more berserk and all had to make a run for it.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Chapter 2 – Castaways

It appeared that no kind words would placate the monster called Grundy. With a roar and a mad bull, he charged at the group causing them to scramble to safety.

Most of the group made it into the larger tunnel into safety but the damage from Grundy's attack had been sever killing off a number of them in his rampage, Tarlotte being one of them. As the group ran for dear life the tunnel above them started to cave in.

Luckily it appeared that they were nearing an exit as there was light at the end of the tunnel.

The final people managed to slip through as the tunnel behind them was filled with rubble. If Grundy was coming after them it would take him quite some time to get through.

Instead you would hear the crashing of the waves. It appeared you had come out at the seashore. While the main shoreline didn't seem to offer up any interesting but further down however you were met with something peculiar.

Duke.jpg

A derelict cruise ship was laying next to the shoreline. Perhaps that would be their next destination?

Meanwhile up in the space station Chucky would wake up inside his pod. As he got up he'd bump his head on the pod, huh, he somehow felt…taller? Looking in the pod door he'd see his reflection.

latest

He was human again.

Cast list:

@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi

D9stcpZ.jpg

"Dark and misty is lovely, but a little summer sun and the beach never hurt anybody," Jack seemed relax as she sat on a rock with what appeared to be a different outfit for the bright beach occasion, however that happened.

Anyhow, Jack looked into the horizon, identifying a cruise ship of sorts. Her relaxation was short-lived as she put Ethan's overcoat back on, preparing to journey on.

nyVmAVd.jpg

"Let us guess - no time for breaks?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Sen @Jeremi @beachboiz​

Chapter 2 – Castaways

Duke.jpg

latest

He was human again.

Cast list:

@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi

As I write to the sound of ink
Dripping from sky to floor
I force my mind to design the reign
Provided by savior

For better or for worse, lapses in Sammy Lawrence's memory were...Common.

Water, water everywhere. The prophet scowled, not exactly liking this change of pace. He stared out beyond the shoreline for a long moment, as though his displeasure could be made manifest and spite the sea itself. The lord truly was testing him today. Well, he could always overcome the lord's challenges. He would save him.

After all, he had been saved from the fire--The fire in the woods--The damning flames--He'd ran, he'd fled like a coward, and now he was here, still with the gall to stand, the unworthy prophet, disgustingly false--

...What had he been thinking about?

Anyhow. Sammy tore his eyes away from the water. His head tilted, eyes laying upon some odd thing. A boat? Larger than any boat he'd seen (though then again he'd seen a pretty limited range of boats in the basement of a cartoon studio). Seemed like the logical progression. He could only pray this would go better. Bendy have mercy on his soul.

"...If that is where we are to go next...I will follow alongside."

He wasn't feeling particularly in the mood to be a trailblazer. Not after all he'd seen, how people could die from anything, so fast, so soon, so much easier than his ritual sacrifice. He had to be alive to obtain the blessings of his savior, after all.

[ @Anybody @BEACH ]​

When Chucky awoke in the pod as Charles Lee Ray instead of Chucky, the former killer doll's first reaction was one of shock. Did Vlad go through with their deal despite him dying? Had someone preformed the spell?

So many questions, so little time.

Chucky soon stepped out of the pod and, well, let out his trademark laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, ain't that a fucking bitch?! I'm human again and all I had to do was fucking die!" Chucky exclaimed before looking down at his fists, unballing and balling them repeatedly to get a good feel of his former body.

"Chucky's back, bitches."

@Jeremi @Bmob @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

When Chucky awoke in the pod as Charles Lee Ray instead of Chucky, the former killer doll's first reaction was one of shock. Did Vlad go through with their deal despite him dying? Had someone preformed the spell?

So many questions, so little time.

Chucky soon stepped out of the pod and, well, let out his trademark laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, ain't that a fucking bitch?! I'm human again and all I had to do was fucking die!" Chucky exclaimed before looking down at his fists, unballing and balling them repeatedly to get a good feel of his former body.

"Chucky's back, bitches."

"Ah, so you didn't have to sacrifice a child, just the doll? Seems a little convenient, but all right then."

Joker snapped with a deadpan expression as he heard Chucky's voice, still flipping his dagger up and down, "Quick and dirty explanation? Apparently we all signed up for a VR hot spas trip on this space station, only for another experiment in this place to open a portal to hell and trap us in a nightmarish simulation. Oh, and there are demons running about, and we can get the others out or escape without basically fighting or sneaking past them."

"So yeah, nice luck getting your body back, but bad luck still being on this station."