Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

"..."

7qqcK0c.png

With lives in danger, Robert was prepared to step in to stab Chucky with his own knife were Numahime and Ethan to fail or chose not to.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay

"Ethan!" The fear that he had been sorely hurt by the demonic doll soon gave way to relief as he managed to attack Chucky well. She even smiled a bit, let her guard down.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Augh!!" Grell cried out in pain as the knife entered her leg, bringing her to her knees. Fortunately, Chucky avoided bone, but that didn't make this hurt any less! She had to move fast, to make sure the little gremlin didn't take advantage.

4274ad7b8780e6655ad907ae36a056c6.jpg

"You little..." Grabbing onto the arm holding the knife in her leg with her free hand to keep Chucky anchored to her, she slid the scythe out towards Numahime, her other ally in this. Hopefully Ethan still had his axe handy. "Ethan! Numahime! Now's our chance!!"
"..."

7qqcK0c.png

With lives in danger, Robert was prepared to step in to stab Chucky with his own knife were Numahime and Ethan to fail or chose not to.
tumblr_inline_o0vm0pFMSK1rxsf53_100.png

"Fucking hell!"

When Chucky changed his target to Grell and made his move to her, Ethan gripped his ax tightly and moved toward the scene. Just as Robert jumped into the fray as well in a timely manner, Ethan swiftly, yet meticulously, swung his ax to Chucky's side, hoping to send him flying away once again!

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Crow @BarrenThin @TheSquad

Having sat back on a crate to watch tensions escalate from a safe distance and height, Rottytops burst with giddy laughter befitting a schoolgirl as Theo kissed Delsin out of the blue, and clasped her hands too, delighting in watching him spin around to kiss Yuri shortly thereafter.

Rotty%20Human%20Happy_zps409ikwco.png

"Come on ya dusty old vampire, you can't seriously find them dreary when they're like this! I could just eat up that hunky heartthrob; pulling crazy stunts to stop the drama!~" Rotty giggled, and pointed excitedly towards Ethan just after booting Chucky across the underground tunnel, "And him, acting so stupidly brave to impress the girl by protecting her from the deranged killer doll with his life! Aaa!~ Aren't they so-...?"

The zombie girl's words trailed off after she reared her head to find Vlad quite expressionless, and motionless. Her bright red eyes flashed with concern while they lingered on the vampire lord's stony visage, then eventually expressed some silent recognition. Her ecstatic smile gone, Rottytops bounced out of her seat and came to Vlad's side with a learned gait to her step. With her eyes tilted up to view him, but not her head, she reached out to lightly pat Vlad on the back.

@BarrenThin

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @Verite @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Kaykay

Seishin was done with them. Staying out of it he would stand back for the most part with a sigh, hands on his hips as he watched on. He saw no point of engaging, not with so many people doing that already. Though, he felt a small twinge of satisfaction at seeing the doll get punted across the room from the more violent part of him.

He was, however, a bit tense. Being a man who initially was against killing (at least, before his transformation into a Jinrou), he was somewhat at a loss of what to do, and was a bit reluctant on even saying anything-cause really, what would be the point if it would likely meet deaf ears and not at all help the situation?

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @dark @Minerva @Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Darkseide @Josh M @Station

"Ethan!" The fear that he had been sorely hurt by the demonic doll soon gave way to relief as he managed to attack Chucky well. She even smiled a bit, let her guard down.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Augh!!" Grell cried out in pain as the knife entered her leg, bringing her to her knees. Fortunately, Chucky avoided bone, but that didn't make this hurt any less! She had to move fast, to make sure the little gremlin didn't take advantage.

"You little..." Grabbing onto the arm holding the knife in her leg with her free hand to keep Chucky anchored to her, she slid the scythe out towards Numahime, her other ally in this. Hopefully Ethan still had his axe handy. "Ethan! Numahime! Now's our chance!!"

@Verite @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin

"Yes ma'am~"

If Numahime was being honest, she'd pretty much planned to let them settle it since she hadn't been a target. Getting involved in a life or death battle involving sharp objects wasn't very safe after all.

But if she was going to be explicitly called out like this, then there was no helping it. Grell, Ethan, and the man who liked the tacky shirt made for better allies than a bloodthirsty ugly doll.

Taking the scythe, Numahime simply extended its blade past Chucky. Angled to slash at his neck, she pulled it back to decapitate the doll. Scythes may not have been made for weaponry, but if the target was a doll she didn't doubt its effectiveness.

@Yun Lee @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

Having sat back on a crate to watch tensions escalate from a safe distance and height, Rottytops burst with giddy laughter befitting a schoolgirl as Theo kissed Delsin out of the blue, and clasped her hands too, delighting in watching him spin around to kiss Yuri shortly thereafter.

"Come on ya dusty old vampire, you can't seriously find them dreary when they're like this! I could just eat up that hunky heartthrob; pulling crazy stunts to stop the drama!~" Rotty giggled, and pointed excitedly towards Ethan just after booting Chucky across the underground tunnel, "And him, acting so stupidly brave to impress the girl by protecting her from the deranged killer doll with his life! Aaa!~ Aren't they so-...?"

The zombie girl's words trailed off after she reared her head to find Vlad quite expressionless, and motionless. Her bright red eyes flashed with concern while they lingered on the vampire lord's stony visage, then eventually expressed some silent recognition. Her ecstatic smile gone, Rottytops bounced out of her seat and came to Vlad's side with a learned gait to her step. With her eyes tilted up to view him, but not her head, she reached out to lightly pat Vlad on the back.

@BarrenThin

Vlad felt the hand on his shoulder before he actually knew what she was doing. He was initially too focused on watching the inevitable coming demise of his friend and ally. After a moment, his dark eyes looked down at Rottytops with an almost sad expression. Almost. Sacrifices were necessary. If Chucky's death was what it took to keep the group even remotely united, so be it. That being said, Vlad wasn't a machine. He felt for his allies and followers. Her reassurance was appreciated. The vampire gave Rottytops a softer smile, and put the back of his cold, lifeless hand against her cheek. "My frightful belle... Thank you." The vampire turned back into the tunnel with a dramatic flourish of his cloak, his posture rigid. "Come. We still have answers to find." Resuming his stony visage, the King of Sylvania continued walking down the tunnel.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @Darkseide

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
"SHIT!!!" Chucky shouted, still managing to hold onto his scythe despite being punted.

Once he landed, Chucky grilped his scythe and held it high in the air before screaming.

tumblr_o1vj0jN6vT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

"YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!! I'M GONNA CUT OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!!" Chucky screamed, though he mentally stopped himself and turned to Vlad before he did anything.

"Let me have the fucking exception this one time. I've been holding off all goddamn day, and I've gotten punted like ten fucking times. This asshole needs to be taught a fucking lesson when I REPLACE HIS HEAD WITH HIS FUCKING DICK!!!" The doll shouted, now gripping his scythe so tightly that his plastic knuckles were turning white.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Yun les @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva

"I don't give a fuck if you give me Jesus Christ's head on a fuckin silver platter! I want that bastard dead!" Chucky shouted to Grell, obviously not satisfied with her deal. As someone who'd killed with things such as a ruler, a yoyo, and a plastic toy hammer, Chucky didnt care for that dumb scythe.

Fuck your deals. Chucky's out for blood.

That too.

@Yun Lee @Verite @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

maxresdefault.jpg

"I don't give a fuck if you're begging! You're the same bitch that tried to throw me in a fire earlier and set my goddamn hair on fire, you fuckin whore!" The doll shouted before looking to Ethan, then turning back to Vlad.

"I swear to god, I need to kill this asshole! Who gives a flying fuck what they have to say?! They shouldn't have fuckin punted me and set my goddamn hair on fire!!"

@BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Verite

Chucky.jpg

"Who the fuck put you in charge, asshole? I've already died more times than I can count, and every goddamn time I do, I come back. And believe me, the tenth fuckin time'll be worth it if I get to see that fucker bleeding out on the ground with his intestines spilling out." Chucky said to Robert, meeting his gaze without even a flicker of hesitation. Dying was a fucking bitch, yes, but he'd come back just like he always did.

"Fuck you. I'm not gonna treat you and your slut of a girlfriend nice for shit." Chucky said to Ethan with a snarl. "It would have been different I I hadn't been kicked around all fucking day, and had my hair set on fire on top of that shit. That was the last goddamn straw."

@Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Yun Lee
"Yeah.. you're right." Chucky said, dropping the scythe on the ground beside him, only to pull out his knife seconds later.

"Guess we're going back to the basics."

Without another word, Chucky ran at Ethan at full speed and attempted to stab him in the knee.
Chucky managed to narrowly duck out of the way from Grell's scythe swipe, though he was practically powerless against Grell's throw across the room. The doll soon hit the wall with a thud, though he still tightly held onto the knife. At this point, Chucky didn't even fully want to kill Ethan anymore. No, he was close to that Grell chick. He wanted to make this uptight prick suffer. So, turning to Grell, Chucky grinned and rose his knife.

0d7552531e3226a4cb90d4f799af0a10ba05578f_hq.gif

In the next few seconds, Chucky would have run over to Grell and attempted stab the back of her leg, trying to sink the knife in deeper this time and trying to make sure to attack at an angle where it would be hard to slash at him with the scythe.

@Yun Lee @Verite @BarrenThin @Atomyk
After being silent for the longest time, Varus finally snapped. Chucky's murderous tendencies had pushed him over the edge once again. His heartbeat increased, and he could feel the malevolent energies flowing through his veins, along with blind fury. He began to hallucinate; when he saw Chucky, he saw a Noxian, covered in blood and laughing maniacally. When he saw his allies, he saw dead, mutilated Ionians.

This Noxian would pay with his life. He would know regret. He would know the suffering, the pain, the loss...

"Face... oblivion!" He shouted, his voice sounding almost demonic. It was not Varus who was speaking now; it was the Arrow of Retribution.

Aiming for the torso, he swung his sledgehammer at Chucky.

Last edited:
Penny just blinked as one person snapped into a slimjim and attacked the Living Cabbage Patch Doll. Oh wait, it was that Doll from those weird Horror Movies. Funny how life worked sometimes. Or unlife, or whatever the hell this was called. He supposed he could have used his magic to do something about this... but he'd prefer to not make himself a target. Living was his plan.

@Otto @York @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

Queen folded her arms across her chest and nodded at Joker and whispered in reply, "If he's been here all this time then, well, yes." While this man knew more than they did, he honestly seemed a bit confused as to what was going on himself. Still, maybe they could get a few questions answered by talking to him some more. "To be honest, I had deja vu and thought I had woken up in Okumura's Palace," Queen admitted when Joker would talk about the space spa. She elbowed him afterwards. "Don't ask questions like that. I don't even want to imagine how this could get any worse."

She glanced to the frantic man again, listening to his story. "I appreciate you explaining this. It's okay, sir, just calm down." Makoto placed a hand thoughtfully against her chin. "This is... completely crazy. If there are monsters here and the others are still asleep in pods, shouldn't we wake them up and try to find a way to evacuate? In any case, since the three of us have woken up, if there is anything we can do to help you here we may as well try."

@Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Jeremi

"N-no!" The man shouted. "W-we can't just sh-shut the machines down. They have to w-wake up by themselves. Otherwise they'll go brain dead!" He pondered a bit before continuing. "T-there might be away to get them out, b-but that would mean a full system override. A-and the demons and experiments...I-I just don't know..."

@Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Robert bristled when Theo took his hand. He hadn't quite intended to offer it in the way Theo had interpreted it, but Robert could blame this drama for having him distracted. When Chucky started going off, Robert instinctively pulled Theo and himself back, for he knew the more people who dogpiled into the situation, the more people that would just get hurt. He turned to Theo and let go of his hand.

AG2tDtc.png

"Not sure Sherry's voice of reason is going to help. The little gremlin has been defying her for the last hour. Just be ready in case a riot picks up."

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @BarrenThin
@Verite @Kaykay

Reason had gone out the window awhile back. Sherry was powerless as the fighting continued but she had enough and something needed to be done. "Stop it. Stop it. STOP IT!" She shouted as hard as she could muster to get their attention. "We're done! I am done with trying to make this work! I think the majority agrees with me when I say this but Chucky, you have to go. We've already lost three people to this place and there is no damn way I'm going to allow you to take anyone of us either. You're on your own. After we get out of this tunnel you go your separate way or else you will be casualty number four you sick depraved sociopathic man child! And on top of that I think y-!"

The group wouldn't get to know what more Sherry was going to say when the banging in the walls returned. This time more intense and louder and before.

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

And it was getting closer.

*CRASH*

A nearby wall exploded outwards sending debris and dust flying everywhere. Inside the dust they could see and hear a shape.

It was even larger then the Trapper that the forest group had met.

And it was angry.

5609478-solomon+grundy+by+ryan+sook.jpg

"Grundy try to sleep but things be so loud in Grundy's home! Grundy say you're not welcome!"

@Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Darkseide @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @dark @Yun Lee @Station

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
"N-no!" The man shouted. "W-we can't just sh-shut the machines down. They have to w-wake up by themselves. Otherwise they'll go brain dead!" He pondered a bit before continuing. "T-there might be away to get them out, b-but that would mean a full system override. A-and the demons and experiments...I-I just don't know..."

Reason had gone out the window awhile back. Sherry was powerless as the fighting continued but she had enough and something needed to be done. "Stop it. Stop it. STOP IT!" She shouted as hard as she could muster to get their attention. "We're done! I am done with trying to make this work! I think the majority agrees with me when I say this but Chucky, you have to go. We've already lost three people to this place and there is no damn way I'm going to allow you to take anyone of us either. You're on your own. After we get out of this tunnel you go your separate way or else you will be casualty number four you sick depraved sociopathic man child! And on top of that I think y-!"

The group wouldn't get to know what more Sherry was going to say when the banging in the walls returned. This time more intense and louder and before.

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*CRASH*

A nearby wall exploded outwards sending debris and dust flying everywhere. Inside the dust they could see and hear a shape.

And it was angry.

"Grundy try to sleep but things be so loud in Grundy's home! Grundy say you're not welcome!"

@Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Darkseide @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @dark @Yun Lee @Station

The explosion pelted Vlad with debris. His eyes widened as he looked upon the behemoth. Ordinarily, he'd be confident in his ability to slay such a creature. With just a knife and none of his powers, though... Not so much. "Then we'll leave. My apologies." The vampire interposed himself between the new creature and Rottytops, knife held down at his side. This had just gone from bad, to much, much worse. He began to back away, an arm held out in front of the zombie to keep her moving.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @Darkseide

After a light glare at Chucky, Jack takes a single step forward, preparing her weapons, but halted the moment Simon threw a rock at the shadows.

It was soon revealed that Theo and Yuri were the ones behind the shadows. In other words, allies who were with the group.

32jZ16p.png

"Hey, hey, we didn't quite catch your names back there, care to introduce yourselves?" Jack asks the two with a light smile that easily hid her true nature.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Sen @York @Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi
As the Vampire stepped out. "Ah. How... Disappointing. So you aren't going to kill this halfwit for potentially endangering this entire group?" He frowned deeply. "If not, I might. I'm a little... Hungry, anyways." The King of Sylvania briefly glared at Simon, his dark eyes, rotten flesh, and long fangs all hinting at what he meant.

It only took a moment for him to resume looking for the source of the banging, assuming it wasn't obviously the two of them.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Station​
Chucky-chucky-96704_500_331.jpg

"Fuck that. If anyone's doing the killing, it's gonna be me. I haven't killed a single person all fuckin' day." Chucky said in response to Vlad before looking over to Simon and grinning wickedly.

@BarrenThin @York @Jeremi @Crow @Sen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi
Remaining silent and alert as the group headed up the stairs, Seishin wasn't surprised some of the others seemed so wound up and on edge, rightully so with whatever threat that could be ahead of them. Though hos unease lessened a notch when it was revealed that it was just two of their initial group, he held the small sound of protest he was going to make towards Simon being thrown in harms way at bay.

Sighing through his nose, the man didn't feel disappointed much. Some part of him did, a small part in all honesty. Seishin's gaze flickered to Vlad as he made his quip, knowing full well what he meant. Other than his appearance making it rather obvious, he was much like a Shiki the more the nomadic novelist thought about it. The differences seemed to be many though, for Vlad didn't at all seem impulsive like the Jinrou's counterpart apparently seemed to be, and he had a more skeletal visage.

"Wouldn't it be best to hold out a little more? I have no doubt that it's unreadable but there are other things at hand." he responded, almost nonchalantly, though there was a bit of a small edge in his tone, though calm and nowhere near threatening. Although he was mainly speaking to Vlad it was also aimed at Chucky as well. Hopefully to remind the doll that he agreed to play nice for a while and cooperate with the group. He didn't blame Simon for being irrational-it was a human thing-it probably was for the best in their case.

Leaving it at that he focused on the banging noise, green eyes narrowing slightly. He didn't like this at all. Between the ball from before and this banging noise it felt like whatever brought them here decided to make ot seem like they were being followed for the sake of a good laugh for the moment.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Anybody I missed @Tunnel
Remaining silent and alert as the group headed up the stairs, Seishin wasn't surprised some of the others seemed so wound up and on edge, rightully so with whatever threat that could be ahead of them. Though hos unease lessened a notch when it was revealed that it was just two of their initial group, he held the small sound of protest he was going to make towards Simon being thrown in harms way at bay.

Sighing through his nose, the man didn't feel disappointed much. Some part of him did, a small part in all honesty. Seishin's gaze flickered to Vlad as he made his quip, knowing full well what he meant. Other than his appearance making it rather obvious, he was much like a Shiki the more the nomadic novelist thought about it. The differences seemed to be many though, for Vlad didn't at all seem impulsive like the Jinrou's counterpart apparently seemed to be, and he had a more skeletal visage.

"Wouldn't it be best to hold out a little more? I have no doubt that it's unreadable but there are other things at hand." he responded, almost nonchalantly, though there was a bit of a small edge in his tone, though calm and nowhere near threatening. Although he was mainly speaking to Vlad it was also aimed at Chucky as well. Hopefully to remind the doll that he agreed to play nice for a while and cooperate with the group. He didn't blame Simon for being irrational-it was a human thing-it probably was for the best in their case.

Leaving it at that he focused on the banging noise, green eyes narrowing slightly. He didn't like this at all. Between the ball from before and this banging noise it felt like whatever brought them here decided to make ot seem like they were being followed for the sake of a good laugh for the moment.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Anybody I missed @Tunnel
OfJTR4m.png

"Wait, you both are really going to kill and eat him? No fair~ we haven't dismembered anyone for a while," Jack retorts with a slightly sad expression, then pinches Simon's cheeks for a bit while looking into his eyes to see his fear, if he had any.

"Doesn't seem to be the type to panic, then again, the same could be said for the toughest opponents we have faced," Jack comments on Simon, before speaking to him. "Well, what's your name?"

Jack shrugs, before turning back to Simon. Well, looks like this guy wouldn't be eaten or killed now.

@thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @York @Jeremi @Crow @Sen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi
It appeared that whatever the sound had been neither Theo or Yuri had heard it this whole time. "Well I'm glad we met up with some friendly faces." Sherry came up to the two and looked around. "But how did you two end up here? I thought you went with the people going into the forest?"

Upon hearing Jack mention eating people again, Chucky would turn to her and let out an annoyed groan.

cCjv.jpg

"Again with the fucking eating people thing. I don't do that shit, you fucking freak of nature."

@Crow @Jeremi @Takumi @BarrenThin @York @Sen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah
vceRlbL.png

"You don't," Jack says, then briefly turns to Vlad, "but he does."

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Takumi @BarrenThin @York @Sen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah

"Why not share?" He resumed glowering at Simon.

The King of Sylvania seemed to consider this. It was fortunate his full ire hadn't been provoked; he was known to pursue his revenge almost suicidally. After a minute of thought, he stood and brushed his dishevelled clothing. "Perhaps you are correct."

"If we kill him, as much of a liability he may be, I doubt we'll even be uneasily welcome within the group. I don't want that for either side. After all, we make up a decent portion of the group's greater warriors; even with that fact, however, I doubt we could reach the end alone. We should refrain from ending his pathetic, wretched, disgusting mortal life." The vampire looked at Simon once more. "Of course, I won't make any promises about if he endangers us again."

The vampire nodded. "Human blood isn't quite as succulent as Elvish blood, but it is delicious in its own right." Morbid half-joke aside, Vlad motioned about once more. "We still need to find the true source of that horrible ruckus."

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Station​
MoFaWRR.png

"Hey now, I'm the one who's been out of action for a while." The white-haired boy brandished his knife. "You should let me at him, to vent out my stress, THEN we let the vampire guy have him." Unknown looked at Vlad with a somewhat incredulous expression, "You are a proper vampire, right? This isn't a Halloween joke?"

"I think people who look as old as you dressing up for Halloween is kind of... ah, lame."

MaC2HVE.png

"Maybe I'll be nice this once. Simon, are you interested in finding true happiness? We're always looking for sad, sad people like you who don't see the truth. Yes... salvation is the best thing for anybody. It's like having Christmas everyday-"

"Mood killer. But I guess you're right." He turned to look at Simon with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "But my offer stands, unless you want to get murdered by old-man-vampire here, or anime girl Ripper, or... a doll."

@Crow @Jeremi @Takumi @BarrenThin @York @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah
"Fine! Fine. How's about we reach ourselves a little mutual agreement over who gets what?" Chucky asked as he looked between Vlad, Jack, and Unknown.

"I got dibs on his head. Best part in my opinion. You guys can have anything below that if shitface over there fucks up again. Sound good?" Chucky asked, clearly seeing nothing wrong with betting away Simon's life like it was nothing.

@BarrenThin @Crow @Sen @York @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk
hqdefault.jpg

"Of course you'd want the fuckin' heart...." Chucky muttered sarcastically.

@Crow @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Sen @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Takumi @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah
XRvfe1g.png

"What? No way, dolly. I want the head- or at least the brain. That's where all the good stuff is. Wonder if I can hook him to a computer and make him into the perfect disciple for the Savior...?" he pondered. "We're in need for more... intelligent believers these days, with that fucking redhead around."

Yuri was quiet as they approached the other group. The... doll... asked her to introduce herself. Well, wha tt a day, huh? She quietly nodded. "Oh, it's Yuri." she said. Then they started talking about killing another member, so, Yuri retreated to her book.
maxresdefault.jpg

"No, I already got dibs on the fuckin' head. You can have a leg or somethin'." Chucky snapped back angrily.

@Sen @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9
Theo Raeken

Theo rubbed his temples and sighed, as he looked over at Jack, Chucky, Unknown and Vlad. " Arguing on who can murder an ally seems entirely stupid, but so was his action of throwing a rock at shadows when he didn't know what they were. I don't disagree that he could have handled it better, but likewise, he's young and he's probably paranoid. As much as I hate to say, it would work better if we tried to work together. We don't have to like the actions the others took, but the more alive, the less problems we will have in the future. Also, before I forgot, the loud and abrasive one and two of our other allies went down the left corridor."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Minerva @Takumi @Tunnel

"Hey, I was nice enough to offer him a place at the Savior's side. What greater honour is there? You can always be happy, and never again have to feel sad. There's no disappointment, only salvation! It's killing in a nice way - killing your sinful, sad old self."

"I think we should focus on the banging though, it's fucking annoying. Are we gonna go find the source or try and meet up with the others?"

@Crow @Jeremi @Takumi @BarrenThin @York @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah

"What the fuck are you gonna do with the brain? Tucking it inside that plastic head of yours isn't going to make you any smarter. Give it to me, I have better uses for it. You can keep the head as a trophy or some sort of weird Halloween mask or something."

"Fine, you can have his fuckin brain so you can make it a part of your little fucked up cult." Chucky said, being perfectly contempt with this as long as he could keep the head

j23VY.jpg

"I don't wanna kill him cause he threw the rock, you fucking moron. I wanna kill him because I enjoy killing people. Helps relieve stress." Chucky said to Theo matter-of-factly. He didn't need a reason for killing Simon, or anyone for that matter. Why can't he murder because it's just something he enjoys doing.

orn9j.jpg

"But... you do have a point. The more people alive, the better. Only cause if some freak asshole with a chainsaw shows up and tries to gut us, we'll know who to use as bait."

Turning to Simon, Chucky would point his scythe at his face before continuing. "But don't think this lets you off the hook too easy, pal. If you do something dumb like throwing that rock again, I'll cut your fuckin head off. Not cause I care, but cause I don't think Vlad over there won't like it too much, which means I can decapitate you and still get my sweet ass immortality." With that, Chucky slung the scythe back over his shoulder and walked over to a nearby wall.

@Sen @LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Takumi @Crow @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk
"D-died?" The man stammered out before he slapped himself on the head. "Died! Of course that's how you could get out of the program! I-I'm so stupid!" The scientist took out a pad that he started to scribble something into. "Y-you're not dead!" He finally responded between tinkering on the pad. "You're i-in fact more alive then you've been for awhile! I've been trying e-everything to get you out of the simulation!"

@Bomb @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SpaceStation

Inside Grell would find the opened fridge with the path leading down that Theo and the gang had used previously. She could hear chatter echoing up to her signifying that there was someone inside.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @dark @ForestGroup -> Shack

"I'd have to agree with that." Sherry echoed Theo's statement. "Shopping lists of gore can wait." She looked down the other tunnel that the others had gone into. "Should we follow them to see if they're alright? We found some sort of station further underground and I think there was another larger tunnel there, but I don't want to move on until we know that everyone's alright."

The sound that they had heard earlier seemed to have gone quiet for the time being. One has to wonder what could have made all of that noise and then suddenly just disappear.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Minerva @Takumi @Tunnel
Cult-of-Chucky-trailer.jpg

"Fuck that. It ain't our faults those dumbasses were stubborn and didn't go with these two." Chucky said, not necessarily liking the idea of hunting down two people he didn't care about, one of which tried to murder him earlier for whatever reason.

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Atomyk @Sen @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @York @Minerva @Takumi
Vlad watched as what he had to say on the matter of not killing him, which essentially amounted to what Chucky said before the argument about gore, was utterly ignored. Clasping his hands behind his back, the Vampire watched them argue with an ever-deepening frown. When they finally stopped, the King of Sylvania nodded and then began searching for the source of the banging again.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Station​
Theo Raeken

Theo shrugged when Sherry asked if they should follow them. It had been their choice to form a group and go off on the own. He wasn't particularly invested in following them, seeing all three of them had gotten on his nerves. If they were dead, he hadn't been the one to tell to take that path. He was more keen on taking the down path, but there was nothing he could have done to change his mind.

Theo hadn't heard the sound, as he had not been paying attention, but he imagined that if the others had heard it, it was bound to be stupid or the like of being scary. He turned when Sherry said she would go and check the noise. He shrugged and decided to follow them.

" It's good to see you are alive.... most of us are down here in the tunnels, most of the group. Are all of you okay?" He asked her, repeating Sherry's comment.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi
Varus would find after a quick look around the area a sledgehammer hidden under the makeshift bet.Otherwise there didn't seem to be much else left other then the music box.

@Otto @Darkseid @Josh M

The banging had finally seemed to stop when they had met up with the others, though perhaps it was for the best, whatever could cause that sound was probably not friendly.

"W-What are you talking about?" The scientist looked at the two as if they had two heads. "Weren't you on a simulated s-spa resort?"

That was not the news Sherry wanted to hear. "That's horrible!" The penalty of splitting up was a hard one. "Yeah, we got attacked by a monstrous fish but...oh Jesus. What killed them?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee

Going bad to were he had started Varus would hear chatter from the people gathered there and soon enough he found himself back where they started with their numbers bolstered considerably.

@Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Darkseide @Josh M @Station
"If everyone else is smart, they should be following behind me," Grell replied. "Well, almost everyone-Queen and her boyfriend died, as did that sock animal. They were rather careless. How many died with all of you?"

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9
"T-The station is being attacked b-by Hell itself. Metaphorically, I-I guess." He replied as he corrected his glasses. "Let me try to explain. We contacted you all for an experiment with VR that we w-were going to sell on my world. Y-you were promised anything that you want...w-well almost everything. We're n-not miracle workers after all."

He tapped on the pad to show a diagnostic check. "When you were sent in another group in our science department was experimenting with black hole t-travel. T-that caused a rift in space time and unleashed hell on us j-just as we started our experiment here. Clearly there was a shock in the system that affected y-your short term memory and the scenario that was created for you to test. A-and when you've been in there most of the station has been overrun by m-monsters. I...I am one of the last humans left on the station, not counting you all o-of course."

"Alright, come on then." Shery lead them (and anyone else of the forest group that had arrived) back to the rest of the group who then once they had re-grouped headed back down to the station.

18th-Street-Subway-Station-IRT-6-Line-NYC-Steve-Duncan.jpg

The area hadn't changed any since their last visit but Sherry had been right about there having been a larger tunnel that seemed to be leading some place. "I think we should re-group here and try to figure out what's going on. Anyone agree with me?"

@dark @ThatAverageGuy @Kaykay @Crow @Lissamel @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Otto @Josh M @Darkseide @Station
"Well no shit we should figure out what's goin' on." Chucky replied with a deadpan before approaching Grell and Ethan, his scythe still securely slung over his shoulder.

"So... did you two get any action on?" Chucky asked with a smirk before looking up at Ethan specifically. "Maybe after the other two lovebirds fell with their little pet, 'ole Grell gave you a little bit of a..."

tumblr_n74xkvo1aV1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

"You know what I'm talkin' about." Chucky said with a shit eating grin, clearly trying to piss the pair off. Even though he couldn't kill them for now, there were other ways Chucky could have his fun.

Mainly by being a complete tool.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @Otto @Josh M @BarrenThin @Darkseide @Takumi @York @Lissamel
infamous_second_son__delsin_rowe_by_tlouwhatsarah-d73o2o1.gif

"Lovely, now "Sex Ed" comes into play when it comes to Jack, as much as I'd love to discuss this more, Can we get on with things?"

Delsin was more than a little leary seeing Chucky now had a scythe.

@dark @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Station
announcement-trailer-cult-of-chucky.jpg

"Well, I don't hear ya denying it." Chucky replied with a smirk. Even if he wasn't getting the reaction he necessarily wanted, Chucky was still happy that his words were having some effect on them, whether it be annoyance, anger, or simply frustration.

uJRVP.jpg

"Jesus, your ass is still alive too?" Chucky asked rhetorically, having hoped that Deleon had died along with the other three. Mainly because, like Grell, it was gonna be hard to resist killing him throughout their little venture.

@Yun Lee @dark @Verite @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @BarrenThin
UegO8kP.png

"Thank you, Mister."

Jack spoke few words as she donned Ethan's gift. It fit her well.

Jack, confused by conversation before her, questions, "is there something you are all not telling us?"

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @BarrenThin @Sen @thatguyinthestore @dark
nyVmAVd.jpg

"..."

Jack could only remain silent at those words. Once again, she figured that such language was for people who could afford an education.

@thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Verite @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Crow
tenor.gif

"The fuck is wrong with you people..." Chucky asked aloud, as a loss for words when Theo kissed Deslin out of fucking nowhere, and then fucking kiss Yuri as well.

What the fuck was happening.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @whoeverthefuck
A wicked grin formed across his features. "You didn't deny a word I said, you sniveling whelp!" He cackled. "I don't need to defend myself from you; You've shown how weak you are on your own."

"You are an idiot."

"Perhaps, but one is never too young to be a fool," The vampire looked over his shoulder at Grell as he walked.

Vlad looked at this blatant assault on his ally, tilted his head, then spoke. "You're an idiot, too." The vampire looked at Grell and crossed his arms. "Do you really expect me to be able to keep him under control after that?"

He bared his fangs at Ethan. "Or to want to?"

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Darkseide
HJtQOvN.png

"..."

... This was fine.

3WkYRIp.png

If it was the end of the world, might as well let the young ones have some fun. The doll was getting punted, so that was good too.

"Kid, might want to ask for permission next time," Robert said to Theo after seeing Yuri's less-than-pleased reaction.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @BarrenThin @Verite
The punt was appreciated, but Vlad's outburst took the satisfaction away fast. Grell turned to Vlad, stepping in front of Ethan with her fists on her hips. "He was only defending me! Your little doll instigated it by calling me a slut in the first place!"

@BarrenThin @Verite @thatguyinthestore
"SHIT!!!" Chucky shouted, still managing to hold onto his scythe despite being punted.

Once he landed, Chucky grilped his scythe and held it high in the air before screaming.

tumblr_o1vj0jN6vT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

"YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!! I'M GONNA CUT OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!!" Chucky screamed, though he mentally stopped himself and turned to Vlad before he did anything.

"Let me have the fucking exception this one time. I've been holding off all goddamn day, and I've gotten punted like ten fucking times. This asshole needs to be taught a fucking lesson when I REPLACE HIS HEAD WITH HIS FUCKING DICK!!!" The doll shouted, now gripping his scythe so tightly that his plastic knuckles were turning white.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Yun les @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva
"Do you make a habit of provoking a barely restrained, violent killer? Can you really not see how stupid that is?" The vampire narrowed his eyes at her. "I'm constantly having to remind him not to kill anyone without physical assaults against his person. Is the potential loss of life worth your petty honor?"

The King of Sylvania motioned for silence. "Let them speak. Hopefully they have a better reason than the fact that you insulted her."

A reason...? What could she possibly...aha! "A Death Scythe!" Grell blurted out. "I'll get you a Death Scythe of your very own, if you let Ethan free. And we won't attack Chucky anymore...as long as he stops being so insulting. Death Scythes are powerful weapons that only Grim Reapers can use, and you can slice through anything at all, no matter what it is! Kill demons, angels...anything!"

Vlad paused, then tilted his head back. "You just said only a Grim Reaper can use it." His frown of anger changed to one of distrust.

"I don't give a fuck if you give me Jesus Christ's head on a fuckin silver platter! I want that bastard dead!" Chucky shouted to Grell, obviously not satisfied with her deal. As someone who'd killed with things such as a ruler, a yoyo, and a plastic toy hammer, Chucky didnt care for that dumb scythe.

Fuck your deals. Chucky's out for blood.

That too.

@Yun Lee @Verite @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
The doll was having a tantrum now. Robert wanted none of that.

He turned his attention to Theo, who, all in all, didn't seem to be coping so well. A situation like this was liable to make anyone at out, but there seemed to be something else going on. Now was really not the time for a crisis of sexuality, but Robert supposed no one ever got to choose the right time.

2gPIN2U.png

"The name's Robert," he said, crossing his arms. He felt off with his clothes still being wet from falling in the water. "You have experience with this sort of thing? The unexplainable? The supernatural?"

"No! We're the only ones who can access them! Anyone can use it if they have it, but you can only get them from Grim Reapers!"
Grell-Sutcliffe-image-grell-sutcliffe-36508077-500-281.jpg

"I wouldn't lie to you about this! To even pull this off I'm risking a demotion, or even a suspension! Please, I'm begging here-and I never beg, so you know this is serious!"

tumblr_inline_o0vlzvJXhD1rxsf53_100.png

"Nice fuckin' fangs. They don't scare me though, if that's the plan," Ethan shot back, standing his ground firmly when a normal human might have backed down, deciding to take charge in this bizarre situation that he was still reeling over occasionally, "It's one thing for a blood sucker to look down on me when I've put down others of your kind, but let me make one thing clear; I won't stand idly by when anyone or anything insults a lady, and sure as shit not when it's a dumb walking toy. He's been spouting more shit from his mouth than his ass, and you expect me to sit idly by and take it? I'm a born American."

Crossing his arms, he held a defiant stare, making his position firm. He had had enough of this uncouth, uncivilized behavior. He may as well be surrounded by lawless animals.

Holding his ax firmly as Chucky readied himself to move, Ethan continued when Vlad stopped him, sternly pointing his finger at the murderous doll for a brief second.

"And you. I'd like to see you try. If I could get my hands on you, I'd break your dry flesh to pieces," he spoke with unwavering conviction, a murderous glare that matched Chucky's, but in a different way. An almost animalistic way... resembling that of a feral wolf. Still, he steeled himself, looking at both Vlad and Chucky, crossing his arms.

"But that's all... hypotheticals. We're in the now, and in this now, I suggest we lay down some ground rules. After all, if we're gonna be stuck being fucked around with by some big monster and foggy forests, we may as well learn to work together... or at least, pretend to be able to co-exist. I've seen white folks do an almost convincing job of liking colored folks, and I'm sure this'll work out just as well, for example."

As in, he meant to say, it would work at all.

"When there's a monster with a thirst for life chasing us down, only a fucking moron would basically ask to cut to the chase and do the act himself. There's a lot of people who wanna live just as much as you do, and if you're gonna keep wanting to put them at risk -- or for that matter, refusing to be cooperative -- then I wonder who's gonna be the first to leave you out for that there monster to help himself to."

Ethan clapped his hands together.

"That's the basics of the golden rule, isn't it? Do unto others what they would do to you. I'll treat you just as well as you treat me. Simple. Right?"

He glanced at Jack, and then back at the two. "Do it for the kid. Hmm?"

tumblr_inline_o0vm09s8qh1rxsf53_100.png

Turning to Grell, he put a hand on the redhead's shoulder. "Don't you worry yourself, Grell. I can take care of myself. You should see how fast I can get a shot right between someone's eyes," he said, giving a small wink, before crossing his arms again, "But more than that, I think you'll find I'm full of surprises."

@Crow @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin
maxresdefault.jpg

"I don't give a fuck if you're begging! You're the same bitch that tried to throw me in a fire earlier and set my goddamn hair on fire, you fuckin whore!" The doll shouted before looking to Ethan, then turning back to Vlad.

"I swear to god, I need to kill this asshole! Who gives a flying fuck what they have to say?! They shouldn't have fuckin punted me and set my goddamn hair on fire!!"

@BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Verite
Vlad shifted his weight uncertainly. With a weapon like that, not even the Chaos gods could stop him. "... Very well. I really don't want to hurt any of you-"

Vlad blinked at him, then sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "You're not making this easy, boy. I'm trying to resolve this peacefully." The vampire held up his knife... Then tucked it away, as a show of good faith. "If you don't want blood on your hands, attacking Chucky can't continue."

This truly was Hell, if these were the people Robert was stuck with.

7qqcK0c.png

"You kill him, then we kill you," Robert grunted. He glared daggers in Chucky's direction, his gaze shifting to Vlad occasionally. The man seemed to care about the interests of this vile little thing and Robert wasn't sure what to make of that. "We're scared, we're tired, and we're strangers. But most of all, the majority of us are willing to be reasonable goddamn human beings, something a cursed thing like yourself may not understand. You're the weak link of this ill-fated group and I doubt few would regret to be rid of you."

Robert felt no fear from this doll or those who would choose to support him. He had no doubt the group as a whole would rally behind his sentiments. Even if they didn't, Robert cared little, for death would come when it wanted to.

Robert held a hand out to Theo. "You've got me intrigued, kid, that's all I can say for now."

tumblr_inline_o7aenw3oGL1u7dmmj_100.png

"Well, that's just out of my hands. Words and actions just happen to have consequences to them. It goes both ways," Ethan said, as though it were no fault of his for Chucky's outburst, "It's only happenstance that I was the one who laid a boot on him. It could have just as easily been anyone else, you know."

He pointed a finger at the ground, as if to signal that he was being completely down to Earth here.

"I'll behave myself. If he behaves himself. The problem is, he simply isn't behaving himself, and every action... has a reaction. Now then, let's calm that little tucker down, and we can put this ugliness all behind us, hmm? But maintaining that... It's a group effort, you know."

@BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
"...Ethan..." This stupid situation! It was making everything so damn complicated! Grell couldn't care less about most people here, and certainly hated some here with the passion of a thousand Suns. But Ethan...she liked Ethan. His charm and looks and his...his friendliness towards her that Sebastian and Will rarely gave, and Ronald gave too exuberantly... If Ethan went and died, leaving her with this group of people she could barely stand, with only a tiny lighter to defend with...

"I can't let you die." It was an honest thing she said, voice soft and serious for once. "I don't mind giving up that Death Scythe if it means keeping you around. I've been suspended once, I can do it again. Don't get me wrong, I trust you to stay alive through your own means, but..." She rubbed the back of her head, glancing away so as not to finish the sentence out loud.

You're my first real friend.

@Verite @Atomyk @BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore
Chucky.jpg

"Who the fuck put you in charge, asshole? I've already died more times than I can count, and every goddamn time I do, I come back. And believe me, the tenth fuckin time'll be worth it if I get to see that fucker bleeding out on the ground with his intestines spilling out." Chucky said to Robert, meeting his gaze without even a flicker of hesitation. Dying was a fucking bitch, yes, but he'd come back just like he always did.

"Fuck you. I'm not gonna treat you and your slut of a girlfriend nice for shit." Chucky said to Ethan with a snarl. "It would have been different I I hadn't been kicked around all fucking day, and had my hair set on fire on top of that shit. That was the last goddamn straw."

@Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Yun Lee
Ethan's insolence was becoming increasingly harder to to tolerate. "You're right. It does go both ways. Did I ever once see you lot trying not to provoke him? No. I will not die for him any more than I'd die for any of you, but I do know when one side shares in the blame. Do you also prod bears, and then act surprised when they try to bite you?"

Hearing Chucky's response, Vlad sighed, and stepped aside, watching Ethan closely. He drew his knife once more, as it was becoming increasingly clear that peace was at risk. "Though I won't deny that he's bringing this upon himself." Even Vlad wasn't sure he'd intervene if this became violent.

"Yeah.. you're right." Chucky said, dropping the scythe on the ground beside him, only to pull out his knife seconds later.

tumblr_mr2nff7cSv1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

"Guess we're going back to the basics."

Without another word, Chucky ran at Ethan at full speed and attempted to stab him in the knee.

@Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Kaykay
Grell would take the chance to take the dropped scythe and make a swipe for Chucky's neck.
@thatguyinthestore @Verite @Atomyk @Kaykay @BarrenThin
The vampire stepped away, and... Tucked his knife in his belt.

Vlad wasn't getting involved in this.

Robert bristled when Theo took his hand. He hadn't quite intended to offer it in the way Theo had interpreted it, but Robert could blame this drama for having him distracted. When Chucky started going off, Robert instinctively pulled Theo and himself back, for he knew the more people who dogpiled into the situation, the more people that would just get hurt. He turned to Theo and let go of his hand.

AG2tDtc.png

"Not sure Sherry's voice of reason is going to help. The little gremlin has been defying her for the last hour. Just be ready in case a riot picks up."

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_o0vluaGOzK1rxsf53_100.png

"You shoulda been seen it when he kicked me down because he was so intent on having dibs on this here ax when we found it," Ethan simply said to Vlad, gesturing toward his weapon, "I'm a gentleman of principle, like all men who have any right to call themselves men are, and I'm simply not a person who responds well to such a vulgar little imp like him, nor am I someone who goes against his own spoken word. I don't usually fire first, but when I do fire, no one ever forgets, I'll tell you that much."

Still, he said little more than Grell spoke to him in an unusually soft tone, almost... vulnerable. Almost... like Brona. And like her. Ladies could be such beautiful, tragic creatures.

Ignoring Chucky's initial words, equating them to a barking dog at this point, he sighed toward Grell. "Look... I don't know what you're ever on about when you talk about this... Grim Reaper and Death Scythe shit, but..." He took Grell's hand in his, looking her in the eye, "I can get the gist that you..." He cleared his throat, "... don't mind having me around, and... Well, I do--" He began, before being interrupted when Chucky decided to make a break for it and make his move, quickly prompting Grell to counter-act in response as well.

That didn't take long.

In the event that Grell's maneuver might have failed and Chucky's knife stabbed into his knee, Ethan didn't audibly react even as he was wounded, except for a small, muffled groan, before he looked down at Chucky, poised eyes staring right into the doll's being.

tumblr_inline_o0vlrlvGZ21rxsf53_100.png

"... Doesn't hurt nearly as much as a bullet. Sorry."

Without allowing himself time to reel over in pain, Ethan kicked Chucky down on the ground before the knife could go too deeply in, practically stomping on him a bit, before quickly reaching down and grabbing the doll by his hair and flinging him into the nearest wall! If the best weapon his enemy had was a knife... Well. He'd fought infinitely worse before. A minor stab wound was nothing. Even if it might be a bit annoying to walk around for a little, until he at least channeled the pain out.

'Tis just a flesh wound, after all.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Kaykay @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @dark @Jeremi @Minerva @TheSquad
Chucky managed to narrowly duck out of the way from Grell's scythe swipe, though he was practically powerless against Grell's throw across the room. The doll soon hit the wall with a thud, though he still tightly held onto the knife. At this point, Chucky didn't even fully want to kill Ethan anymore. No, he was close to that Grell chick. He wanted to make this uptight prick suffer. So, turning to Grell, Chucky grinned and rose his knife.

0d7552531e3226a4cb90d4f799af0a10ba05578f_hq.gif

In the next few seconds, Chucky would have run over to Grell and attempted stab the back of her leg, trying to sink the knife in deeper this time and trying to make sure to attack at an angle where it would be hard to slash at him with the scythe.

@Yun Lee @Verite @BarrenThin @Atomyk

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"..."

7qqcK0c.png

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay

"Fucking hell!"

When Chucky changed his target to Grell and made his move to her, Ethan gripped his ax tightly and moved toward the scene. Just as Robert jumped into the fray as well in a timely manner, Ethan swiftly, yet meticulously, swung his ax to Chucky's side, hoping to send him flying away once again!

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Crow @BarrenThin @TheSquad

"Fucking hell!"

@BarrenThin

Seishin was done with them. Staying out of it he would stand back for the most part with a sigh, hands on his hips as he watched on. He saw no point of engaging, not with so many people doing that already. Though, he felt a small twinge of satisfaction at seeing the doll get punted across the room from the more violent part of him.

He was, however, a bit tense. Being a man who initially was against killing (at least, before his transformation into a Jinrou), he was somewhat at a loss of what to do, and was a bit reluctant on even saying anything-cause really, what would be the point if it would likely meet deaf ears and not at all help the situation?

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @dark @Minerva @Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Darkseide @Josh M @Station
"Yes ma'am~"

If Numahime was being honest, she'd pretty much planned to let them settle it since she hadn't been a target. Getting involved in a life or death battle involving sharp objects wasn't very safe after all.

But if she was going to be explicitly called out like this, then there was no helping it. Grell, Ethan, and the man who liked the tacky shirt made for better allies than a bloodthirsty ugly doll.

Taking the scythe, Numahime simply extended its blade past Chucky. Angled to slash at his neck, she pulled it back to decapitate the doll. Scythes may not have been made for weaponry, but if the target was a doll she didn't doubt its effectiveness.

Vlad felt the hand on his shoulder before he actually knew what she was doing. He was initially too focused on watching the inevitable coming demise of his friend and ally. After a moment, his dark eyes looked down at Rottytops with an almost sad expression. Almost. Sacrifices were necessary. If Chucky's death was what it took to keep the group even remotely united, so be it. That being said, Vlad wasn't a machine. He felt for his allies and followers. Her reassurance was appreciated. The vampire gave Rottytops a softer smile, and put the back of his cold, lifeless hand against her cheek. "My frightful belle... Thank you." The vampire turned back into the tunnel with a dramatic flourish of his cloak, his posture rigid. "Come. We still have answers to find." Resuming his stony visage, the King of Sylvania continued walking down the tunnel.

After being silent for the longest time, Varus finally snapped. Chucky's murderous tendencies had pushed him over the edge once again. His heartbeat increased, and he could feel the malevolent energies flowing through his veins, along with blind fury. When he saw Chucky, he saw a Noxian, covered in blood and laughing maniacally. When he saw his allies, he saw dead, mutilated Ionians.

This Noxian would pay with his life. He would know regret. He would know the suffering, the pain, the loss...

"Face... oblivion!" He shouted, his voice sounding almost demonic. It was not Varus who was speaking now; it was the Arrow of Retribution.

Penny just blinked as one person snapped into a slimjim and attacked the Living Cabbage Patch Doll. Oh wait, it was that Doll from those weird Horror Movies. Funny how life worked sometimes. Or unlife, or whatever the hell this was called. He supposed he could have used his magic to do something about this... but he'd prefer to not make himself a target. Living was his plan.

@Otto @York @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*CRASH*

And it was angry.

The explosion pelted Vlad with debris. His eyes widened as he looked upon the behemoth. Ordinarily, he'd be confident in his ability to slay such a creature. With just a knife and none of his powers, though... Not so much. "Then we'll leave. My apologies." The vampire interposed himself between the new creature and Rottytops, knife held down at his side. This had just gone from bad, to much, much worse. He began to back away, an arm held out in front of the zombie to keep her moving.

Simon Henriksson
@BarrenThin @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

Simon felt... Dizzy... Sick... While he had honestly been prepared to die for his mistake, realizing what at least a few select members of his group intended to do with his corpse. Though if this was how things were going to end, he was just about ready to accept it. So much so that when Jack looked into his eyes, she did indeed find that he had no fear.

While he had hoped there would be a different outcome, regardless of if this was a dream or not... Perhaps the prospect of death just didn't phase him like it used to. Sure, he wasn't in a hurry to end his life anymore, but... At the same time, he didn't really have much of a life to return home to; regardless of if he was dreaming, or if this was actually happening, he would return to his old... Crippled self, trapped in an asylumn for potentially the rest of his life, and the blood of two police officers who had ironically enough tried to prevent him from takinghis life on his hands.

It was not a life he was looking forwards to living out, regardless of his acceptance of his fate.

Though, realizing that his life was spared, so to speak for a moment... He just simply shook his head towards the white haired boy when that offer to 'find true happiness'. Nonetheless, he offered the man a wry smile, despite the gruesome direction things might be going... Rolling up a sleeve to show numerous, horizontal scars on his wrist.

"I know too well what that means." He said simply.

Though he found himself having to tune out of the ensuing conversation rather quickly, the talk about what they would do with his er... Remains, well, moreso the talk about how they were to be split. While he was willing to accept it if they were to kill him right here, and right now... He'd prefer to avoid that if possible, as well as the thoughts of what would happen to his body.

So instead, he just moved along with the others, silently... As they reunited with the rest of the group that had separated... For the better or worse.

Turns it out was the latter though, as in the end, Chucky finally got himself in a situation where it would not be so easy to escape; he lost control of himself and intended to decapitate Ethan. Naturally, the rest of the group did not wish to have any of this, and in fact intended to attack the doll instead.

Of course, while it was Chucky's fault, something wrenched deep inside of Simon's gut... Perhaps it was a pang of guilt, realizing that they were going to sink to the doll's maccabre level, for the "greater good".

"Stop... Please stop..." He murmured at first, his voice coming out in a pathetic whisper.

With another effort, he tried again... Drawing a deep breath as he shouted.

"STO-...!" But Sherry was one step ahead of him, and made alot more progress on that front.

Unfortunately, while Sherry's plan was sound as it could be... They did not have enough time to hear this through, as that banging sound returned, growing ouder and louder until a large... Hulking creature practically exploded through the walls, calling himself "Grundy". Evidently he wasn't very pleased with all the commotion going on, and looked quite angry, though seeing as Grundy talked... Perhaps the creature could be reasoned with.

"We would be happy to leave... If you could just... Give us a moment... Yes?" He said, trying to be as polite as possible.

Quietly, he gave the others in a room a quick, desperate, glance. It looks like he intended to try and draw Grundy's attention in the event that the creature would in fact, not allow them to leave. Sure, he risked his own life doing so, but... All things considered, someone had to; it was hard to say if Grundy will remain as "docile" as he is now for long.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*CRASH*

And it was angry.

YgL2Xkh.jpg

"What a mean way of wording things, you're asking to be d-"

Jack realised what this 'Grundy' man was capable of. It would be unwise to provoke him unless neccessary.

vceRlbL.jpg

"-left alone, yes, left alone. We shall leave now."

With that, Jack tagged along with Vlad and Rottytops in gradual backing away, all while maintaining a combat stance.

@Jeremi @Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Darkseide @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @dark @Yun Lee @Station​

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Cult-of-Chucky-Film-Photo.jpg

Whether Grell would admit it or not, this actually worked in Chucky's favor. Being, well, a doll, Chucky knew that he was most likely gonna go down in this fight. Though that didn't mean he wasn't about to go down without one, right?

So, the second that Grell grabbed Chucky's knife arm, the doll began to twist and turn the knife inside her leg, trying desperately to hit bone.

"Fucking hell!"

With the ax being swung toward his side, Chucky screamed, though he still continued twisting his knife inside the leg despite this.

"I've taken worse hits from a six year old boy, asshole!" Chucky spat towards Ethan, using his free hand to hold the axe wound because, well...

It still very much hurt like hell.
"Yes ma'am~"

Like way back when Tarlotte kicked him, the scythe managed to decapitate Chucky, though despite this, the doll's body still stood and was still hacking away at Grell's leg, no doubt having reached or even cut through bone by now.

Curse-Of-Chucky-Headless.jpg

"Kill them all! Make them fucking suffer!!" The decapitate head shouted from the sidelines as Chucky's body continued hacking away at Grell's leg.

After being silent for the longest time, Varus finally snapped. Chucky's murderous tendencies had pushed him over the edge once again. His heartbeat increased, and he could feel the malevolent energies flowing through his veins, along with blind fury. He began to hallucinate; when he saw Chucky, he saw a Noxian, covered in blood and laughing maniacally. When he saw his allies, he saw dead, mutilated Ionians.

1REOA0.gif

Varus' hit was nothing short of a success on the doll, the sledge hammer providing enough force to send Chucky's body flying across the room and eventually crashing against the wall, still taking the knife with it.

In order for this to have happened, however, the knife would have had to slice through Grell's leg entirely, so that was a downside.

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*CRASH*

And it was angry.

Chucky, being just a decapitated head laying on the ground at this point, simply rolled his eyes at Sherry's command that he was no longer welcome with the group.

"Yeah, well it's kinda fuckin' hard to get exiled when you're nothin' but a goddamn he--"

Before Chucky could even finish speaking, Solomon Grundy crashed in through the wall and demanded that everyone leave, earning a laugh from the psychopathic decapitated doll.

source.gif

"Heeheeheehahahaha!!! You're all really fucked now!"

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Otto @BarrenThin @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @York @Takumi @Kaykay

As if Grell was stupid enough to hold the knife in once she figured out what Chucky was doing. He managed to get in some serious damage, but she was able to get that damned thing out before Varus sent him flying. But thanks to what happened, there was a horrible searing pain through her entire leg that just wouldn't die.

"D-Damn it..." And with the introduction of this Grundy fellow, Grell had a feeling that one wrong move would get her killed. "Yes...we will happily leave-ngh!" Grell used the wall to get up, feelong blood run from her leg. She was going to need that wound dressed, fast.

@Jeremi @Crow @BarrenThin @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Darkseide @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @dark @Yun Lee @Station​

As if Grell was stupid enough to hold the knife in once she figured out what Chucky was doing. He managed to get in some serious damage, but she was able to get that damned thing out before Varus sent him flying. But thanks to what happened, there was a horrible searing pain through her entire leg that just wouldn't die.

"D-Damn it..." And with the introduction of this Grundy fellow, Grell had a feeling that one wrong move would get her killed. "Yes...we will happily leave-ngh!" Grell used the wall to get up, feelong blood run from her leg. She was going to need that wound dressed, fast.

With a curse, Vlad quickly moved to help support Grell to hurry along their backpedaling.
@Yun Lee

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*CRASH*

And it was angry.

Queen placed a hand against her forehead and sighed. "Sir, it really is fine if you calm down," the girl stated again, not wanting the man to shout at them. "If we can't wake them up from their pods on our own, what can we do to help then? Whether it's fighting demons or overriding the system, the three of us will do whatever we can to help you. It would be a waste just to give up."

@Khan of the Mardu @Bomb @Jeremi

Surpisingly, Bray was near Grell as she neared the wall..... Rather quietly, he offered his hand.

"May I take a look miss?"

Bray didn't seem treating, but kindness and compassion dripped his words.

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Grell didn't have much choice in her helpers at the moment, be it Vlad who had helped start this whole thing, or Bray who had been rather odd the whole time. But with her usual immortality gone, the wound and blood loss could very well kill her if she wasn't careful. "You may," she replied, putting her hand in Bray's. The worst red was the one that came from herself. Awfully ironic, really.

@Josh M @BarrenThin

Grell didn't have much choice in her helpers at the moment, be it Vlad who had helped start this whole thing, or Bray who had been rather odd the whole time. But with her usual immortality gone, the wound and blood loss could very well kill her if she wasn't careful. "You may," she replied, putting her hand in Bray's. The worst red was the one that came from herself. Awfully ironic, really.

@Josh M @BarrenThin

@Josh M @BarrenThin

The vampire hissed and continued to back away. "Now is not the time, holy man. Treat her wound when we are away from the behemoth." Vlad glared daggers at Bray.

Simon Henriksson
@BarrenThin @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

Simon felt... Dizzy... Sick... While he had honestly been prepared to die for his mistake, realizing what at least a few select members of his group intended to do with his corpse. Though if this was how things were going to end, he was just about ready to accept it. So much so that when Jack looked into his eyes, she did indeed find that he had no fear.

While he had hoped there would be a different outcome, regardless of if this was a dream or not... Perhaps the prospect of death just didn't phase him like it used to. Sure, he wasn't in a hurry to end his life anymore, but... At the same time, he didn't really have much of a life to return home to; regardless of if he was dreaming, or if this was actually happening, he would return to his old... Crippled self, trapped in an asylumn for potentially the rest of his life, and the blood of two police officers who had ironically enough tried to prevent him from takinghis life on his hands.

It was not a life he was looking forwards to living out, regardless of his acceptance of his fate.

Though, realizing that his life was spared, so to speak for a moment... He just simply shook his head towards the white haired boy when that offer to 'find true happiness'. Nonetheless, he offered the man a wry smile, despite the gruesome direction things might be going... Rolling up a sleeve to show numerous, horizontal scars on his wrist.

"I know too well what that means." He said simply.

Though he found himself having to tune out of the ensuing conversation rather quickly, the talk about what they would do with his er... Remains, well, moreso the talk about how they were to be split. While he was willing to accept it if they were to kill him right here, and right now... He'd prefer to avoid that if possible, as well as the thoughts of what would happen to his body.

So instead, he just moved along with the others, silently... As they reunited with the rest of the group that had separated... For the better or worse.

Turns it out was the latter though, as in the end, Chucky finally got himself in a situation where it would not be so easy to escape; he lost control of himself and intended to decapitate Ethan. Naturally, the rest of the group did not wish to have any of this, and in fact intended to attack the doll instead.

Of course, while it was Chucky's fault, something wrenched deep inside of Simon's gut... Perhaps it was a pang of guilt, realizing that they were going to sink to the doll's maccabre level, for the "greater good".

"Stop... Please stop..." He murmured at first, his voice coming out in a pathetic whisper.

With another effort, he tried again... Drawing a deep breath as he shouted.

"STO-...!" But Sherry was one step ahead of him, and made alot more progress on that front.

Unfortunately, while Sherry's plan was sound as it could be... They did not have enough time to hear this through, as that banging sound returned, growing ouder and louder until a large... Hulking creature practically exploded through the walls, calling himself "Grundy". Evidently he wasn't very pleased with all the commotion going on, and looked quite angry, though seeing as Grundy talked... Perhaps the creature could be reasoned with.

"We would be happy to leave... If you could just... Give us a moment... Yes?" He said, trying to be as polite as possible.

Quietly, he gave the others in a room a quick, desperate, glance. It looks like he intended to try and draw Grundy's attention in the event that the creature would in fact, not allow them to leave. Sure, he risked his own life doing so, but... All things considered, someone had to; it was hard to say if Grundy will remain as "docile" as he is now for long.​

"...You too?" Seishin had caught a glimpse of the scars along Simon's wrist, and muttered this quietly. Glancing up at the man curiously, he crossed his arms. He was going to say something else until the banging was back and a man called Grundy came out of the wall. Knife at his side he cautiously stepped back, glancing to the rest in their group.