Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Chapter 1 - Calm Waters

The giant tapeworm squealed out in agony as it got descended upon by the group. Despite it's ferocious size it seemed that it could be hurt.

As the attacks were done it writhed around and slumped dead on the table.

"That was disgusting."
Sherry replied, relieved that they had avenged the townsfolk. "Everyone okay?"

Before anyone could respond the group would feel a rumbling going through the house. "W-what now?"

From the body of the tapeworm erupted a geyser of blood that was quickly filling the room. "Get to the door!" Sherry shouted trying wading through the now ankle deep blood towards the door...that was no longer there.

Looking around the room it seemed to be fully sealed and the blood was continuing to rise until it had enveloped the whole room. Suddenly you felt like you were swept away by a current to somewhere before you pass out.

7-Creepy-Waterfront-Trails-in-SoCal-Perfect-for-A-Haunted-Hike.jpg

When you come to you find yourself on the cold ground. You heard a stream nearby and as you got up you'd see a long bridge going over a body of water. They also found themselves surprisingly dry despite just having a swim in blood. "What just happened?" Sherry asked the group. "How did we end up here from that mansion? What they hell is going on?!"

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rottytops
@Atomyk as Robert Small
@BarrenThin as Vlad Von Carstein
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Trevor Belmont
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Darkseide as William 'Penny' Adiyoi
@EternalInfinity as Kel'thuzad
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as King
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Kaykay as Numahime Tenma
@Khan of the Mardu as Akira Kurusu
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Makoto Niijima
@Lissamel as Sammy Lawrence
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Theo Raeken
@Midnight Maiden as Tarlotte
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi
@ThatAverageGuy as The Devil
@thatguyinthestore as Chucky
@Verite as Ethan Chandler
@York as Simon Henriksson
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff
ou3qggord1byewjg0uwg.jpg

"Jesus fuckin' Christ..."
Chucky muttered as they awoke on the bridge. The doll looked at his face in the reflection through his newfound knife before pocketing it in his overalls.

"Fucking fatass and his tapeworm! Shoulda slit that asshole's throat the second we saw him." Chucky commented before gazing into the waters below the bridge.

Red. Beautiful, crimson blood filled the room, surrounded them all, and swept them away to nowhere. Such a beautiful color, but alas, it was not to last long, for now they were in some void away from any color but gray. Dreary, dreadful gray.
ae3ac901896d50e211f52333a480d471.jpg

"The change of scenery is appreciated, but did we really have to end up in such a dull setting?" She sighed, checking her pockets to make sure she still had her lighter. She would also glance to Ethan. "How are you faring? Hopefully our exit, stage left didn't cause you any harm."

@Jeremi @Verite
announcement-trailer-cult-of-chucky.jpg

"Well, look on the bright side." Chucky said, smiling up at Grell. "You could hide a body in those rivers and no one would ever know. Would've been useful if fatass was still here."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Ah." Vlad waved his hand dismissively, as though it was nothing. "As chaotic as the little creature is, such violence is better tempered and given a target than destroyed; So long as he stays to his end of the bargain, he'll prove to be a great asset for us, I believe." His smile, though weary, was genuine. The flirtation was amusing, after all. "Well, thank you, Madam. You flatter me." She either wanted something from him, or she really was just going straight there. Either way, Vlad would be watching her very, very closely. Always looking to make friends, if mostly to manipulate them, the Vampire figured he'd throw her a bone, and see what she did with it. "Very forward of you. I like that." His upper lip curled back further in a half-snarl, half-grin, almost animalistic in nature, before fading almost as quickly as it formed, Vlad's previously stoic expression returning.

Rottytops quietly giggled. "I get that alot," she commented, giving Vlad a lidded look, "All the warm-blooded squares who say it aren't nearly as charming about it though, monsieur~" Rotty added with a playful smile and tone, delighted to continue in her game of honeyed words with someone who appeared willing to compete.

Chapter 1 - Calm Waters

The giant tapeworm squealed out in agony as it got descended upon by the group. Despite it's ferocious size it seemed that it could be hurt.

"That was disgusting."

Before anyone could respond the group would feel a rumbling going through the house. "What now?"

From the body of the tapeworm erupted a geyser of blood that was quickly filling the room. "Get to the door!" Sherry shouted trying wading through the now ankle deep blood towards the door...that was no longer there.

Looking around the room it seemed to be fully sealed and the blood was continuing to rise until it had enveloped the whole room. Suddenly you felt like you were swept away by a current to somewhere before you pass out.

When you come to you find yourself on the cold ground. You heard a stream nearby and as you got up you'd see a long bridge going over a body of water. They also found themselves surprisingly dry despite just having a swim in blood. "What just happened?" Sherry asked the group. "How did we end up here from that mansion? What they hell is going on?!"
For the keen eyed in the group they'd find Kyle Knock was no longer with the group.

Cast list:

@Atomyk as Robert Small
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff

Rottytops shrugged. "You asked the same question at the bus stop. Maybe there's things we shouldn't question?" the zombie girl said simply, and looked out across the bridge to admire the bleak scenery, "Weren't we trying to find a way outta there that didn't involve messing with those killer mannequins anyway?"

@BarrenThin @Jeremi

Grell shook her head at Chucky's comment. "Oh no, I would know all about it if I were the one collecting the soul. Going underwater for a soul is such tedious business...I do hope people find better methods for disposing bodies in the future. It would certainly make my job easier."

@thatguyinthestore

Chapter 1 - Calm Waters

"That was disgusting."

Before anyone could respond the group would feel a rumbling going through the house. "What now?"

For the keen eyed in the group they'd find Kyle Knock was no longer with the group.

Cast list:

@Atomyk as Robert Small
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff​

The vampire looked upon the fallen creature with disgust. "Thank you, comrades. Your aid will be amply rewarded." Then chaos descended upon them. Blood rose throughout the room. The taste was repulsive, as most nonhuman blood did. Vlad refused to swallow any of it. When they resurfaced, he growled in annoyance. "Inconvenient, indeed, young Sherry. Or, perhaps, that was intentional, and it's moved us on our way. I think you know that's a foolish question, child."
You could hide a body in those rivers and no one would ever know. Would've been useful if fatass was still here."

"What a waste of a perfectly good corpse." The remark seemed to be a half-joke. The still as of yet unintroduced Vampire looked down at Chucky. "Charles. You seem like the bright sort. Give an old king some advice on our current... Predicament." Of course, he had some ideas of his own, but Vlad was never one to ignore the counsel of murderous egomaniacs.
Grell shook her head at Chucky's comment. "Oh no, I would know all about it if I were the one collecting the soul. Going underwater for a soul is such tedious business...I do hope people find better methods for disposing bodies in the future. It would certainly make my job easier."

@thatguyinthestore

"Why dispose of it at all when you can recycle it? That is more efficient, no?" Vlad smirked.
Rottytops quietly giggled. "I get that alot," she commented, giving Vlad a lidded look, "All the warm-blooded squares who say it aren't nearly as charming about it though, monsieur~" Rotty added with a playful smile and tone, delighted to continue in her game of honeyed words with someone who appeared willing to compete.

"The living rarely notice that they are in the presence of such extraordinary beauty." His empty eyes almost showed emotion, for once.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lissamel @Takumi @Verite @Crow @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Atomyk@DiningHall​

Rottytops shrugged. "You asked the same question at the bus stop. Maybe there's things we shouldn't question?" the zombie girl said simply, and looked out across the bridge to admire the bleak scenery, "Weren't we trying to find a way outta there that didn't involve messing with those killer mannequins anyway?"

@BarrenThin @Jeremi
"Uhh... hello? Killer doll right here." Chucky said, sounding quite offended since he was in the same boat as those killer mannequins, though his kill count was most likely much higher.

@thatguyinthestore
chucky.png

Chucky paused when Grell mentioned "collecting souls" and turned to her with a raised brow.

"Collecting souls? What, are you some type'a Grim Reaper or somethin' ?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Red. Beautiful, crimson blood filled the room, surrounded them all, and swept them away to nowhere. Such a beautiful color, but alas, it was not to last long, for now they were in some void away from any color but gray. Dreary, dreadful gray.

"The change of scenery is appreciated, but did we really have to end up in such a dull setting?" She sighed, checking her pockets to make sure she still had her lighter. She would also glance to Ethan. "How are you faring? Hopefully our exit, stage left didn't cause you any harm."
tumblr_inline_o0vlotuDGg1rxsf53_100.png

Perhaps in contrast to Grell, Ethan actually felt rather at home with the new, gray color. That color, or rather lack of, had always seemed to permeate the skies of London, as though the clouds aimed to deliberately block out the sun for as long as possible, and by extension, block out anything that could be defined as "light."

Such an absence of light could have adverse effects on the human mind, as Victor had said before.

Maybe that was why everyone had their own... less than endearing quirks to them, as much as they were perhaps the closest he could call "family."

When the red-headed reaper had approached him, Ethan let out a short breath as he finished gathering his bearings. "I'm fine, Ms. Sutcliff, thank you. As far as performances go though, I'm already eagerly waiting for curtain. Whoever put on this show ought to be thrown out of the playwright business if you ask me," he spoke, rubbing the back of his head briefly. A part of him felt like he ought to have had a bigger reaction to this phenomena, but Ethan had seen enough in his life that he knew there were a great many unknown powers in this world, possibly beyond even God himself. But from one god to another, Ethan was determined to put down anyone in his way.

There was a reason the natives had bestowed upon him the burden of "Lupis Dei."

"Are we all up and accounted for? Maybe we should do roll call," he casually suggested. He'd considered suggesting to move on down the bridge, but figured that it'd be best to let the others recover from that mysterious experience before going on any further...

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Anybody

@Jeremi @Verite

The group found that any item they had picked up were still on their person.

@BarrenThin @Jeremi

"It's still a valid question." Sherry responded to Rottytops. "I don't want to literally walk around in the dark I want answers about this place." Sherry looked around the area. They seemed to be on a path that lead to the bridge and the other way seemed to lead into a thicket. "So where to now then? Do we go over the bridge or the other way into the forest? Or...do we split up?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

The vampire looked upon the fallen creature with disgust. "Thank you, comrades. Your aid will be amply rewarded." Then chaos descended upon them. Blood rose throughout the room. The taste was repulsive, as most nonhuman blood did. Vlad refused to swallow any of it. When they resurfaced, he growled in annoyance. "Inconvenient, indeed, young Sherry. Or, perhaps, that was intentional, and it's moved us on our way. I think you know that's a foolish question, child."

"What a waste of a perfectly good corpse." The remark seemed to be a half-joke. The still as of yet unintroduced Vampire looked down at Chucky. "Charles. You seem like the bright sort. Give an old king some advice on our current... Predicament." Of course, he had some ideas of his own, but Vlad was never one to ignore the counsel of murderous egomaniacs.

"Why dispose of it at all when you can recycle it? That is more efficient, no?" Vlad smirked.

"The living rarely notice that they are in the presence of such extraordinary beauty." His empty eyes almost showed emotion, for once.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lissamel @Takumi @Verite @Crow @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Atomyk@DiningHall​
"Well, being a mass murderer myself, I've gotta say that this whole little situation that we got ourselves in just seems like someone is fuckin' with us. Classic killer material." Chucky would then walk off to the edge of the bridge and gaze off into the distance as he continued.

"They play these fuckin' mind games with us, have their fun with man eating tapeworms and shit, then..." The doll would pull out his knife yet again and make a cutting motion next to his neck. "They slit our throats like we're fuckin' sheep."

chucky-2.png

"At least... that's what I'd do." Chucky added on with a smile and a shrug.

@BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

Perhaps in contrast to Grell, Ethan actually felt rather at home with the new, gray color. That color, or rather lack of, had always seemed to permeate the skies of London, as though the clouds aimed to deliberately block out the sun for as long as possible, and by extension, block out anything that could be defined as "light."

Such an absence of light could have adverse effects on the human mind, as Victor had said before.

Maybe that was why everyone had their own... less than endearing quirks to them, as much as they were perhaps the closest he could call "family."

When the red-headed reaper had approached him, Ethan let out a short breath as he finished gathering his bearings. "I'm fine, Ms. Sutcliff, thank you. As far as performances go though, I'm already eagerly waiting for curtain. Whoever put on this show ought to be thrown out of the playwright business if you ask me," he spoke, rubbing the back of his head briefly. A part of him felt like he ought to have had a bigger reaction to this phenomena, but Ethan had seen enough in his life that he knew there were a great many unknown powers in this world, possibly beyond even God himself. But from one god to another, Ethan was determined to put down anyone in his way.

"Are we all up and accounted for? Maybe we should do roll call," he casually suggested. He'd considered suggesting to move on down the bridge, but figured that it'd be best to let the others recover from that mysterious experience before going on any further...

That wasn't a bad idea. "Okay, let's do a quick head count before we continue on." Soon enough though if they hadn't realized it before that Kyle Knock was missing they figured it out after the head count. "The guy with the cat ears...he's not here." Sherry was already imagining the worst.

@Everyone

Chapter 1 - Calm Waters

"That was disgusting."

Cast list:

@Atomyk as Robert Small
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi

@Jeremi @Verite

ou3qggord1byewjg0uwg.jpg

"Jesus fuckin' Christ..."
Chucky muttered as they awoke on the bridge. The doll looked at his face in the reflection through his newfound knife before pocketing it in his overalls.

"Fucking fatass and his tapeworm! Shoulda slit that asshole's throat the second we saw him." Chucky commented before gazing into the waters below the bridge.

announcement-trailer-cult-of-chucky.jpg

"Well, look on the bright side." Chucky said, smiling up at Grell. "You could hide a body in those rivers and no one would ever know. Would've been useful if fatass was still here."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

@BarrenThin @Jeremi

@thatguyinthestore

"Woah... Pretty..."

Jack loved the sight of blood emerging from the dismembered, but then she realised...

yE6IUWC.jpg

"... it's a plaguebearer!"

Probably, anyways. I mean, what kind of tapeworm wasn't a plaguebearer?

So she dashed with the others, breaking out of her trance, failing as all was covered in blood.

All had awoken on a bridge.

During all this, Jack was staring into the deep lake below the bridge. A smile emerged from her face, as if she was remniscing a good memory, as opposed to participating in constructive conversation.

95ky138.jpg

"..."

She had not made any decisions to move on yet, but she will in due time.

Everyone will have to.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Midnight Maiden @etcetcetc​

That wasn't a bad idea. "Okay, let's do a quick head count before we continue on." Soon enough though if they hadn't realized it before that Kyle Knock was missing they figured it out after the head count. "The guy with the cat ears...he's not here." Sherry was already imagining the worst.

@Everyone
sp1eh7.gif

"Pffft... HAHAHAHAHA!!"
Chucky laughed, unable to contain his laughter this time, no matter how hard he tried. "Wh-what?? Did somebody throw a ball of yarn into the river? Or did it just get stuck in a fuckin tree somewhere?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Eventually, Chucky regained his composure and cleared his throat, breathing heavily from the laughter that had just proceeded. "Whew... sorry about that." Chucky said, though he was still snickering a bit even as he apologized.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Verite

Grell-Sutcliff-grell-sutcliffe-33456344-100-100.png

"Ack!!" Grell shielded herself from the guts, then watched the tape worm fly towards Vlad. Luckily, a boy in their group had the right idea and sliced at it, and if he were successful, Grell would ignite the part of the tape worm that Simon chopped off.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lissamel @Takumi @Verite @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Atomyk @Josh M @York
"Wow, poor little girl," Queen replied, frowning. "Was she alone? Maybe we should've tried to bring us with her and help her." Although, Makoto wasn't sure if there was anything they could've done to help her.She quieted, however, when the corpse would start speaking to the group. She cringed at the vile thing, but said nothing to it for now.

"I'm willing to bet that if Chucky were flesh and blood, it would be him that you'd suggest the cannibal eat instead of Bray," she commented, sighing afterwards. God, she was starting to sound like Joker.

Seeing the tapeworm spring at Vlad, Queen hopped back. She didn't have any weapons or anything to help them stop it, so she would reflexively grab a knife from the table just as Simon had. She wouldn't attack the worm yet, however, but would instead wait to see what the others would do.

@Yun Lee @dark @Lissamel @Takumi @Verite @Crow @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Atomyk
"Aye."

Vlad's reflexes felt sluggish by his own standards, but he was still a trained killer. A damn good one. He brought his knife up in a motion meant more to deflect than slice, being on the backfoot.

Fortunately, more than a few people had come to his aid, as well.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lissamel @Takumi @Verite @Crow @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Atomyk @DiningHall​
Seishin grunted softly as Bray spoke, followed by Sammy, still internally peeved. Though kept his composure.

"Perhaps putting the animated corpse out of his mis-"

Seishin paused when the mummified corspe spoke again, rubbing his stomach. Tensing at his words and taking a steak knife from the table.

Then the corpse exploded and something even more disgusting came from it. Stomach churning a bit in mild disgust the Jinrou sheilded his face from the chunks flying this way and that before taking the knife he had in hand from the table and slicing at the abomination as it was focused on Vlad. Hopefully his attack along with other's would be enough to end the creature.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Lissamel @thatguyinthestore @Anybody I missed @DiningRoom
6Y0GO.jpg

"Well, it ain't like stabbing a person, but I guess it'll do."
Chucky said with a meniacal grin before letting out sadistic laugh, one which was worse than his usual laugh, and stabbing the creature repeatedly. He was so caught up in the stabbing that he didn't even notice Queen's comment.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kaykay @Takumi
"It's your stupid name, we believe," Jack adds. "We introduced ourselves as Jack the Ripper, you said you were Atalanta. Oh wait, could it be that you're not Atalanta? You certainly resemble her..."

While this occured, Jack decided to grab a dining knife or two from the table.

OfJTR4m.jpg

"If you did not take us away from our mother and into this place... then... who did?" Jack asks the fat corpse. "Who is it, and where did it come from?"

Before Jack's answers could be acquired, a lengthy beast emerged from the reanimated corpse's body.

V381ocA.jpg

"We'll gouge out all five of your hearts!" Jack says, before jumping onto the table and throwing various forks at the worm beast.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @Verite @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @thatguyinthestore @DiningRoom
hqdefault.jpg

Delsin didn't hesitate as he winced after the guy exploded revealing the tapeworm inside.

The Conduit grabbed a steak knife off the table and sliced the tapeworm beast before it reached its target of Vlad.

@Jeremi @dark @Yun Lee @Lissamel @Takumi @Verite @Crow @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Atomyk @DiningHall
Theo Raeken

"Aye," Theo muttered under his breath, so that he wouldn't be heard. He agreed with Grell that they should feed Bray to it. He looked around the room and grabbed a steak knife and stabbed it before it could reach Vlad. He would rather not lose the only thing that was keeping Chucky good.
The Devil entered the dining hall with the rest of the group and picked up a knife off the table

"Well it's not a trident but.....I suppose it could work"

He said with a content smile on his face.

@everyone
Chapter 1 - Calm Waters

"That was disgusting."

Cast list:

@Atomyk as Robert Small
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi

The group found that any item they had picked up were still on their person.

"It's still a valid question." Sherry responded to Rottytops. "I don't want to literally walk around in the dark I want answers about this place." Sherry looked around the area. They seemed to be on a path that lead to the bridge and the other way seemed to lead into a thicket. "So where to now then? Do we go over the bridge or the other way into the forest? Or...do we split up?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

@Everyone
Simon Henriksson
@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Others?

Simon had, by habbit... Prepared to fight the tapeworm creature on his own, but thanks to the intervention of alot of others in the room, the oversized tapeworm was quickly slain, its body laying limp on the table. When Sherry asked if they were okay, Simon could only manage to nod... Feeling a little light headed and panting a little. Looks like he needed just a moment to recover his stamina.

When asked what they were going to do next, Simon opened his mouth, about to reply... But the sudden rumbling from within the house quickly interrupted him. To his horror though, it turned out to be emanating from the tapeworm itself, just before blood began to gush out of the creature's body... Filling the room.

What freaked him out even more than the fact that they were about to be drowned was that the door was gone... And as he desperately tried to find another exit, in vain... It wasn't long before the entire room was filled to the brim with blood, and despite his best efforts to stay near the surface, he felt himself being dragged down.

He was losing air, and the notion of practically being drowned in blood was making him sick... And soon enough, the lack of air caused him to pass out, but he could faintly feel himself being dragged somewhere...

When he awoke again, he was with the others... And... Alive? Though it was uncertain if everyone was alive and accounted for, Simon's mind was on other places; mostly the distinct, nausious feeling in his stomach... As he could still feel all that blood around him, and even smell its putrid odor.

Stumbling over to the railings, he leaned over, clinging on with both of his hands as he dry heaved a few times... Before the feeling faded, as his nausea becan to subside. Taking a few moments to collect himself, he finally turned back to the others, catching onto conversations others were having.

Most notably about where to go; over the bridge... Into the forest, or split up and go into both directions, and... Ethan's suggestion for a roll call, which made it clear that the cat-eared male from earlier had vanished. Did they lose him in that sea of blood? Simon wasn't sure, but he quickly tried to divert his train of thought, before he made himself feel sick again.

On the other hand, while the loss of one of their group members didn't sit well with him, he also realized they needed to move on... And find a way out of this mess. So, for the moment, he focused on the options they had right now, finally clearing his throat, deciding to speak up.

"Let's check the forest first..." He said after a moment of thinking.

While he suspected the forest might be a dead end, he figured they might just find something usefull there before they followed that bridge to wherever it lead. On the other hand... If both places lead somewhere, and weren't complete dead ends, perhaps they might have to split up, and if so... They had to have a solid plan, so they wouldn't be at too much of a disadvantage.

"... But... If we split up... Maybe we should regroup at this bridge, if we can...?" He suggested.

It was then that he heard that doll's laughter at Kyle's death, which Simon tried desperately to ignore. Though he ended up giving Tarlotte a side-glance, wondering how she was holding up, as she and Kyle had certainly been getting along somewhat okay. Well, minus Tarlotte seeming to be angry at him, like she was at everyone else... He still wasn't quite sure why she was like that. He wasn't sure how Chucky's complete disregard over the death of another, particularly Kyle, would go over with her...​

Rottytops gasped and clutched her still heart. "Right?!" she agreed with feeling, "They act all nice at first, then you eat one tiny little brain and suddenly they think you're some kind of monster? Even worse when you threaten to eat theirs and they get all defensive and distant! Like, learn to take a joke!" the zombie girl scoffed after extensively berating the living. But now that her bit of pent-up passion was let out, Rottytops huffed and wove her hands together behind herself, "...right?" she repeated, this time as a question while her hips idly swayed to and fro.

@BarrenThin

Chapter 1 - Calm Waters

"That was disgusting."

Cast list:

@Atomyk as Robert Small
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi

Diamond-waterfalls.256.344678.jpg

Now, there was a thing that Unknown was particularly good at. He found it very difficult to give a shit. Maybe it had to do with his past, or the fact that he was told it was best to suppress the... human sides of him. Emotions were not needed if one was an agent. While the others screamed and used weapons to handle the rather interestingly disgusting creature that had shown itself before them, the white haired man had hung around at the back lines, gauging everyone's skill - who would be a threat and who wouldn't?

He wasn't planning on getting in on the action, but it seemed he was going to be involved in it anyway. Quickly he felt his body become heavy as his clothes began to soak with blood, spraying from the body of the monster worm. He, taking the advice of some stranger's voice, began to wade towards the door, only to have it vanish. "Fuck-" he began, only closing his mouth when he saw that the level of blood was rising quicker than he had expected, trying not to get a mouthful of the liquid. He wasn't going to just die here!

--

He felt alone. And lost.
He woke up by the bridge, not completely sure why he was here. The man groaned. If there were such large gaps from his memory, all fuzzy and incomprehensible... Unknown must have been fronting. His body felt foreign every time he came back, in situations he didn't know how he had gotten into. He tried to rake his mind for any hints on what had happened or how he had gotten here, but he could only remember a suffocating feeling and an overwhelming metallic smell and taste - like blood. His head hurt as well, which the man could only contribute as him having hit his head somewhere.

tumblr_ow26muFy091sxhezvo5_r1_400.gif

"Excuse me..." the man tried to ask those who were nearby. Anyone would do.

"Is there somebody here who could tell me what happened? I'm... I'm afraid I don't really remember anything."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Minerva @Midnight Maiden @anyonee​

Diamond-waterfalls.256.344678.jpg

Now, there was a thing that Unknown was particularly good at. He found it very difficult to give a shit. Maybe it had to do with his past, or the fact that he was told it was best to suppress the... human sides of him. Emotions were not needed if one was an agent. While the others screamed and used weapons to handle the rather interestingly disgusting creature that had shown itself before them, the white haired man had hung around at the back lines, gauging everyone's skill - who would be a threat and who wouldn't?

He wasn't planning on getting in on the action, but it seemed he was going to be involved in it anyway. Quickly he felt his body become heavy as his clothes began to soak with blood, spraying from the body of the monster worm. He, taking the advice of some stranger's voice, began to wade towards the door, only to have it vanish. "Fuck-" he began, only closing his mouth when he saw that the level of blood was rising quicker than he had expected, trying not to get a mouthful of the liquid. He wasn't going to just die here!

--

He felt alone. And lost.
He woke up by the bridge, not completely sure why he was here. The man groaned. If there were such large gaps from his memory, all fuzzy and incomprehensible... Unknown must have been fronting. His body felt foreign every time he came back, in situations he didn't know how he had gotten into. He tried to rake his mind for any hints on what had happened or how he had gotten here, but he could only remember a suffocating feeling and an overwhelming metallic smell and taste - like blood. His head hurt as well, which the man could only contribute as him having hit his head somewhere.

tumblr_ow26muFy091sxhezvo5_r1_400.gif

"Excuse me..." the man tried to ask those who were nearby. Anyone would do.

"Is there somebody here who could tell me what happened? I'm... I'm afraid I don't really remember anything."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Minerva @Midnight Maiden @anyonee​

msSh3uy.jpg

"Nothing that matters, mister, nothing that matters," Jack says to Unknown as she continued to look into the river beneath the bridge. "Just the obstacles that are preventing us from seeing mother again. If only they could disappear forever..."

Jack was seen gripping the railings of the bridge tightly.

@Sen @Minerva

The Devil woke up in the forest after the room filled with blood

"Damn it, not again."

He stood up and started to walk around, But not to far from the group for he didn't want anything else bad to happen.

@anyone

msSh3uy.jpg

"Nothing that matters, mister, nothing that matters," Jack says to Unknown as she continued to look into the river beneath the bridge. "Just the obstacles that are preventing us from seeing mother again. If only they could disappear forever..."

Jack was seen gripping the railings of the bridge tightly.

@Sen @Minerva

tumblr_ow26muFy091sxhezvo6_r1_400.gif

"Mother?" The man echoed. Someone had responded, and the way she looked reminded him a lot of those who surrounded him back in Mint Eye, maybe she was one of them and was lost with him? Unknown knew the majority of the member's faces, but since most of them were hooded, he wasn't too sure.

"Do you mean the Savior? She's like a mother to me." His pale, mint eyes narrowed. "The only mother I've only ever known."

Curse that bitch that had birthed him. He liked to think she didn't exist. That 'family' didn't exist. No such word existed for Unknown. "I wish those who opposed the Savior could disappear too... I could bring them to Paradise, where we can all be happy together. Doesn't that sound wonderful, instead of being... rejected by society?"

@Crow @Minerva @people​

Last edited:
tumblr_ow26muFy091sxhezvo6_r1_400.gif

"Mother?" The man echoed. Someone had responded, and the way she looked reminded him a lot of those who surrounded him back in Mint Eye, maybe she was one of them and was lost with him? Unknown knew the majority of the member's faces, but since most of them were hooded, he wasn't too sure.

"Do you mean the Savior? She's like a mother to me." His pale, mint eyes narrowed. "The only mother I've only ever known."

Curse that bitch that had birthed him. He liked to think she didn't exist. That 'family' didn't exist. No such word existed for Unknown. "I wish those who opposed the Savior could disappear too... I could bring them to Paradise, where we can all be happy together. Doesn't that sound wonderful, instead of being... rejected by society?"

@Crow @Minerva @people​

OfJTR4m.jpg

"Saviour? The only name for our mother is... Mother. We suppose that you have your own mother... and we have ours... and both of us are looking for our mothers, apparently," Jack says.

"Rejected... by society? Society was what gave us the name Jack the Ripper. It was the only name we ever had, so we took it. Thinking back, society was also the one thing preventing us from finding our ideal mother... so saying that they did indeed reject us is an understatement."

Jack continues to look at the waters.

"A lake much like this... that was one of our earliest memories before meeting Mother. To say that it was the day of our birth wouldn't be accurate, because we were never truly born."

@Sen @Minerva @etcetcetc​

Chapter 1 - Calm Waters

"That was disgusting."

Cast list:

@Atomyk as Robert Small
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi

The plans of this 'silly vision'
Have come into fruition
But you've written your own story
And it's like nothing I've ever seen

When Sammy Lawrence woke up, the first thing he had to do was pause, was check himself over. Could never be too careful that you weren't missing any bits of yourself. He wasn't missing anything, nor did he feel all too different...Which surprised him. Touching blood usually made his bodily mass change a bit as it merged with the ink. Curious--Though he wasn't exactly concerned. He rose, holding onto the railing on the side of the bridge to support himself.

Where were they?

He looked down slightly, to the water--And cringed. That...Wouldn't be good. Best to definitely avoid that. Sherry remarked they could proceed over the bridge or into the forest, though he began to preoccupy his mind by using a finger to write words on the bridge's side: IT'S TIME TO BELIE--

"The savior?"

He said it breathlessly, his writing stopping. The man came just the slightest bit closer to Unknown, a smile almost visible through the hole in his mask. Ah, someone else who believed--Who knew the truth. He knew there had to be someone. Brought to Paradise, oh, yes, led to eternal salvation, his final loving embra...

Led to eternal salvation, his final loving embrace.

She's like a mother to me.

Something didn't quite line up there.

"I'm afraid you're making a mistake, little lamb. The savior is 'he'."

Someone so devout--And so blessed as to remain inkless--Should know something basic as that...Right?

[ @Sen @Crow @The rest @BRIDGE ]​

"You got it right on the nose!" Grell smiled proudly at Chucky. "I'm one of many Grim Reapers, actually."

To Ethan, she said, "You and I both. I'm more than ready to get out of this horrendous situation. Hopefully this new area is less grotesque than the first."

Grell was glad to find her lighter still on her, but she did feel rather foolish for not grabbing a knife when she had the chance. Oh, well... "Think we're about ready to move on? I don't think looking for this Kyle fellow will prove very fruitful..."

@thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi