Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

Mary watched Leeds with uneasiness.
tumblr_ovbapbhUXP1uti1rro1_400.jpg

"And you all say Yumeko is the twisted one here..."

"Trust me, kid, when gametime rolls around, I'll look fuckin' normal compared to your little friend."

"Yeah! It's really fucking vile! So back off!" Shadow Luigi fell to the ground, shielding his face with his hands. "Come on! What did I ever do to you, huh?"

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach​

Rita Hanson

Rita wasn't really listening to what anyone was saying. Even when Shadow Luigi covered his face,she kicked him. She was so done with it all. Done with the loop,done with everything. It was cathartic to release all that pent up rage.

@Yun Lee @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Sirens Beach
3CURHqd.png

"You've... done nothing to me," Yusuke replied to Shadow Luigi, pausing in his hits. Hesitation flickered in his gray eyes before he would drop his hands entirely and turn away. Their enemy was lying on the ground covering his face up, not fighting back. "This isn't honorable. I would never be proud of myself if I earned immunity in such a manner. Defeating a foe fair and square is different than mindlessly pummeling him as if we are bullies. I relinquish my part in this foolish game," he stated, stepping away from the shadow.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Kentucky @Sirena Beach

tumblr_ovbapbhUXP1uti1rro1_400.jpg

"Trust me, kid, when gametime rolls around, I'll look fuckin' normal compared to your little friend."

"Yeah! It's really fucking vile! So back off!" Shadow Luigi fell to the ground, shielding his face with his hands. "Come on! What did I ever do to you, huh?"

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach​

Yato glanced over to Mary and Leeds.

"Either way, both are pretty creepy." he threw his own two cents in.

"Why are you even here anyway?" Yato asked Shadow Luigi bluntly.

Shadow Luigi just showing up randomly seemed kind of suspicious to the stray god.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu
@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sirena Beach

@Sirena Beach​

3CURHqd.png

"You've... done nothing to me," Yusuke replied to Shadow Luigi, pausing in his hits. Hesitation flickered in his gray eyes before he would drop his hands entirely and turn away. Their enemy was lying on the ground covering his face up, not fighting back. "This isn't honorable. I would never be proud of myself if I earned immunity in such a manner. Defeating a foe fair and square is different than mindlessly pummeling him as if we are bullies. I relinquish my part in this foolish game," he stated, stepping away from the shadow.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Kentucky @Sirena Beach
After wandering around Sirena Beach and not doing much at all, Talon returned to the group, having missed much of the events.

His eyes immediately focused on Shadow Luigi, one of the clear antagonists of his imprisonment here. When Leeds proposed the immunity opportunity, he smiled wickedly. At last, something to vent his anger and frustrations on.

He approached discreetly and watched as the others attacked Shadow Luigi. When he saw Yusuke back away from the doppelganger, he became confused until the artist explained his sense of honor.

He remembered why he hated most of the people here. To him, honor was simply another form of weakness.
As Rita would kick him, Shadow Luigi would crawl away, but stand once he got a safe distance away from her. He turned to Yusuke. "You...would really step away?" He sounded touched by the young artist's refusal to attack anymore.​

If Yusuke didn't have the strength to finish the job, Talon certainly would.

N7EpPhT.png

"Only fools pledge life to honor!"

He emerged from the shadows and attempted to snap Shadow Luigi's neck.

There would be no olive branch today.​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Yato glanced over to Mary and Leeds.

"Either way, both are pretty creepy." he threw his own two cents in.

"Why are you even here anyway?" Yato asked Shadow Luigi bluntly.

Shadow Luigi just showing up randomly seemed kind of suspicious to the stray god.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu
@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sirena Beach
"Ain't it obvious from all that goop? He's the one who made this mess!"

As Rita would kick him, Shadow Luigi would crawl away, but stand once he got a safe distance away from her. He turned to Yusuke. "You...would really step away?" He sounded touched by the young artist's refusal to attack anymore.

@Sirena Beach​

After wandering around Sirena Beach and not doing much at all, Talon returned to the group, having missed much of the events.

His eyes immediately focused on Shadow Luigi, one of the clear antagonists of his imprisonment here. When Leeds proposed the immunity opportunity, he smiled wickedly. At last, something to vent his anger and frustrations on.

He approached discreetly and watched as the others attacked Shadow Luigi. When he saw Yusuke back away from the doppelganger, he became confused until the artist explained his sense of honor.

He remembered why he hated the group. To him, honor was simply another form of weakness.

N7EpPhT.png

zCV4pDX.png

"Are you certain he's the one who did this?" Yusuke questioned, suddenly sounding skeptical. He would then glance toward Shadow Luigi, looking at him with pity. " I refuse to attack a helpless opponent. Unless you truly are a threat, I feel that it would be best not to--" Yusuke cut himself off, eyes widening when Talon would appear and suddenly try to snap Shadow Luigi's neck. "STOP!" he exclaimed, stepping toward Talon. He picked up his FLUDD and aimed it at him threateningly. "We were told to beat him, not kill him. Nobody needs to die," he hissed, irked at Talon's choice.​

zCV4pDX.png

"Are you certain he's the one who did this?" Yusuke questioned, suddenly sounding skeptical. He would then glance toward Shadow Luigi, looking at him with pity. " I refuse to attack a helpless opponent. Unless you truly are a threat, I feel that it would be best not to--" Yusuke cut himself off, eyes widening when Talon would appear and suddenly try to snap Shadow Luigi's neck. "STOP!" he exclaimed, stepping toward Talon. He picked up his FLUDD and aimed it at him threateningly. "We were told to beat him, not kill him. Nobody needs to die," he hissed, irked at Talon's choice.​

He remembered why he hated most of the people here. To him, honor was simply another form of weakness.

N7EpPhT.png

tumblr_ms7ko8qkDL1rsmq32o1_1377638504_cover.jpg

"I don't think that thing-a has bones." Luigi said, seeing as it was made of paint.

@Otto

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Shadow Luigi, listenening to Yusuke, would walk forward. "Ah...so kind, and so-a noble! An honorable young man like you..." He stopped right in front of Yusuke.

"...pisses me off the most! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

Yusuke would feel a powerful electric shock as Shadow Luigi hurled goop at his face, cackling all the while. "Who gives a shit about-a honor?! Getting-a by in the world is all that-a ma-"

SNAP!

So busy gloating, Shadow Luigi wouldn't even notice Talon, and would find himself on the ground, dead.
maxresdefault.jpg

"...you...you just..." Mary was at a complete loss for words, only able to stare at Talon in horror.
superthumb.png

".............."

Yumeko would silently glare at Talon, saying nothing. Her silence, however, would be filled by laughter.

"Ha ha ha ha! Ain't that just the fuckin' best?"

PicsArt_09-21-07.00.17.jpg
Clap. Clap. Clap. "Well done, buddy, well fuckin' done." Leeds walked to Talon. "Now, this little lady here, that was beautiful, but killin' the fucker! You can't do better than that!" He pulled out a small notebook and pen from his pocket, scribbling out a paper he handed to Talon. It read: Midari. Give this guy immunity. Leeds. "Here ya go, buddy-you earned it!"

"What the Hell is wrong with you?! He just killed someone!" Mary found her voice, now directing it at Leeds. "That...that's sick!!!"

"Oh, is it? Why don't you get a good look at who he killed, huh?"

"He killed...what?!" Shadow Luigi's body changed, surrounded by a green energy. His limbs grew longer, the metallic blue gave way to flesh and cloth, and Shadow Luigi's true identity was revealed.
PicsArt_09-21-07.30.41.jpg
"So...it was Captain Jack all along."

"Yeah. Funny how that turned out, huh? Almost as if the old man knew what the fuck he wss talkin' about." Leeds crossed his arms, glaring at them all. "You all think your honor or morals is gonna get you outta here? Fuck that! All of us-you and me both-are bein' used as pawns. You don't get outta here unless you play as dirty as the fuckers behind this mess-all you get for bein' some sorta hero is a one-way ticket to a body bag. So the next time me or I-No offers you a chance to fuck their schemes up...how about you try listenin'?"

He started off away from the group. "Finish cleanin' that shit up. Maybe one of you will get lucky and get immunity for bein' a goody-two shoes."

@Sirena Beach​

Shadow Luigi, listenening to Yusuke, would walk forward. "Ah...so kind, and so-a noble! An honorable young man like you..." He stopped right in front of Yusuke.

Yusuke would feel a powerful electric shock as Shadow Luigi hurled goop at his face, cackling all the while. "Who gives a shit about-a honor?! Getting-a by in the world is all that-a ma-"

SNAP!

So busy gloating, Shadow Luigi wouldn't even notice Talon, and would find himself on the ground, dead.
maxresdefault.jpg

"...you...you just..." Mary was at a complete loss for words, only able to stare at Talon in horror.
superthumb.png

".............."

Yumeko would silently glare at Talon, saying nothing. Her silence, however, would be filled by laughter.

View attachment 145879
Clap. Clap. Clap. "Well done, buddy, well fuckin' done." Leeds walked to Talon. "Now, this little lady here, that was beautiful, but killin' the fucker! You can't do better than that!" He pulled out a small notebook and pen from his pocket, scribbling out a paper he handed to Talon. It read: Midari. Give this guy immunity. Leeds. "Here ya go, buddy-you earned it!"

"What the Hell is wrong with you?! He just killed someone!" Mary found her voice, now directing it at Leeds. "That...that's sick!!!"

"He killed...what?!" Shadow Luigi's body changed, surrounded by a green energy. His limbs grew longer, the metallic blue gave way to flesh and cloth, and Shadow Luigi's true identity was revealed.
View attachment 145880

"Yeah. Funny how that turned out, huh? Almost as if the old man knew what the fuck he wss talkin' about." Leeds crossed his arms, glaring at them all. "You all think your honor or morals is gonna get you outta here? Fuck that! All of us-you and me both-are bein' used as pawns. You don't get outta here unless you play as dirty as the fuckers behind this mess-all you get for bein' some sorta hero is a one-way ticket to a body bag. So the next time me or I-No offers you a chance to fuck their schemes up...how about you try listenin'?"

He started off away from the group. "Finish cleanin' that shit up. Maybe one of you will get lucky and get immunity for bein' a goody-two shoes."

@Sirena Beach​
Luigi didn't know how to react to this, so his mouth just hung open in shock.​

Yumeko would silently clean up the goop, keeping herself away from Talon as she did so.

@Sirena Beach

------------------

Ernesti would successfully keep the Cataquack down, meaning they could keep rolling the melon with ease. However, a few more of the creatures, about a half dozen of them, could be seen walking along the beach. One wrong move, and they would most likely swarm to the melon.

I-No would lick her lips. "That's the biggest thing I've ever seen...looks like it's ready to burst at any second!"

@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

SNAP!

maxresdefault.jpg

superthumb.png

".............."

View attachment 145879

View attachment 145880

@Sirena Beach​
Yumeko would silently clean up the goop, keeping herself away from Talon as she did so.

@Sirena Beach

------------------

Ernesti would successfully keep the Cataquack down, meaning they could keep rolling the melon with ease. However, a few more of the creatures, about a half dozen of them, could be seen walking along the beach. One wrong move, and they would most likely swarm to the melon.

I-No would lick her lips. "That's the biggest thing I've ever seen...looks like it's ready to burst at any second!"

@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
Well, so much for trying to be nice.

Yusuke let out a cry of pain and began frantically wiping at his face, doing his best to get the goop off. After the shock had worn off, he shook lightly, wincing at visible burns on his face. "Tenacious bastard," Yusuke mumbled about Captain Jack, grunting when he would touch his face.

nu7cGUs.png

"I'll admit it. I really failed, didn't I? Even so, failure is a part of life and I'm not ashamed," he said to Leeds. Yusuke had failed a lot in life and had suffered through a lot of unfortunate circumstances. Still, he always managed to keep getting back up. "In another life, perhaps I would've been the kind of man to harm another and tell myself it was right. It's the kind of man I would've become eventually had I not met my friends, friends who changed me."

He glanced to Talon afterwards. "I won't apologize for trying to be honorable, even if it appears you were right about him. Still, he didn't deserve to die," he said, furrowing his brows in frustration. For a brief moment he thought back to someone he knew who lost his life, someone who had done a lot of bad things. Regardless, that person didn't deserve to die, and neither had Captain Jack.

Yusuke glanced to Yumeko after speaking with the others, seeing that she was quiet. "Are you alright?" he asked her, glancing at the goop hesitantly. He wasn't really in the mood to continue cleaning after everything that had happened. He glanced to Luigi as well--who also seemed to be in shock. "That was shocking," Yusuke said to him, not intending the pun this time.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Kentucky @Sirena Beach

SNAP!

".............."

View attachment 145879

Talon stared blankly at the corpse below him, ignoring the dissenting voices.

"That was... easy." He deadpanned. It was clear that this kill wasn't very exciting.

The blank expression on his face soon turned to a smirk as he was given praise and an immunity certificate. He ignored Mary and instead listened intently to Leeds' small speech.

"Finally! Someone who has common sense!" He exclaimed.

So far Leeds and Bowser were on his good side. Everyone else... not so much. His cheerfulness quickly disappeared and he assumed a more dark expression as he turned toward the others.

"You heard him! Get to it." He demanded, referring to the unfinished cleanup job.

He proceeded to stand aside and watch everyone work, giving those who were shocked by the turn of events a judging glare.

He glanced to Talon afterwards. "I won't apologize for trying to be honorable, even if it appears you were right about him. Still, he didn't deserve to die," he said, furrowing his brows in frustration. For a brief moment he thought back to someone he knew who lost his life, someone who had done a lot of bad things. Regardless, that person didn't deserve to die, and neither had Captain Jack.​
Talon admired Yusuke's refusal to apologize, ironically. It showed that he was stubborn and not a pushover, two traits that they had in common. However, they had many in contrast.

"Your moral compass and honor will get you killed one day, you know. It's kill or be killed. Remember that."

Last edited:

"Quick! We need three people in front! Now! I'll take the centre two on! Follow my lead!" Ernesti exclaimed as he faced the central two Cataquacks, launching water at a Cataquack, before stomping on it.

7aJxxYP.jpg

"One."

He swiftly launched water at the second Cataquack, then stomped on it too.

"Two."

Only four more to go.

@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Minerva @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

"Hm?" Yumeko would look up when Yusuke talked to her. "Oh...yes, I'm fine." Her demeanor was back to normal for now, or so it seemed. "This situation of ours, however...I despise it with every fiber of my being. To think that all they choose to do is kill us off, to have that make up the entire reason we're here...it makes me want to vomit. In fact, the only way I can even stomach this situation is to hope that there is more to everything that meets the eye. Otherwise, all of this seems so pointless, as if we're trapped in something where there's no way at all to win or lose. I would like to give Kirari more credit, but with the loss of my memory, I can only deal with what I've seen. But from what I've seen so far, only gambling to survive, and not to live..."
1809150447b1729c8f17ec40aa7c2912530ca733_hq.gif

"Nothing in the world pisses me off more than this."

tumblr_inline_nio7kl1b4m1r5l5el.jpg

"Oh! By the way, are you okay? That electricity looked painful..." And just like that, back to normal again.

@Takumi @Otto @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach​

"Hm?" Yumeko would look up when Yusuke talked to her. "Oh...yes, I'm fine." Her demeanor was back to normal for now, or so it seemed. "This situation of ours, however...I despise it with every fiber of my being. To think that all they choose to do is kill us off, to have that make up the entire reason we're here...it makes me want to vomit. In fact, the only way I can even stomach this situation is to hope that there is more to everything that meets the eye. Otherwise, all of this seems so pointless, as if we're trapped in something where there's no way at all to win or lose. I would like to give Kirari more credit, but with the loss of my memory, I can only deal with what I've seen. But from what I've seen so far, only gambling to survive, and not to live..."
1809150447b1729c8f17ec40aa7c2912530ca733_hq.gif

"Nothing in the world pisses me off more than this."

tumblr_inline_nio7kl1b4m1r5l5el.jpg

"Oh! By the way, are you okay? That electricity looked painful..." And just like that, back to normal again.

@Takumi @Otto @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach​

Talon stared blankly at the corpse below him, ignoring the dissenting voices.

"That was... easy." He deadpanned. It was clear that this kill didn't give much satisfaction.

The blank expression on his face soon turned to a smirk as he was given praise and an immunity certificate. He ignored Mary and instead listened intently to Leeds' small speech.

"Finally! Someone who has common sense!" He exclaimed.

So far Leeds and Bowser were on his good side. Everyone else... not so much. His cheerfulness quickly disappeared and he assumed a more dark expression as he turned toward the others.

"You heard him! Get to it." He demanded, referring to the unfinished cleanup job.

He proceeded to stand aside and watch everyone work, giving those who were shocked by the turn of events a judging glare.

Talon admired Yusuke's refusal to apologize, ironically. It showed that he was stubborn and not a pushover, two traits that they had in common. However, they had many in contrast.

"Your moral compass and honor will get you killed one day, you know. It's kill or be killed. Remember that."

"I will beg to differ, thanks," Yusuke remarked dryly in reply to Talon. "Being honorable is not a death sentence."

oNrscLj.png

"Uh," Yusuke uttered, unsure how to react while Yumeko went on her pissed off rant about their situation. "Yes, that is true, Yumeko-san," he finally added after reining his thoughts in. "It would be most wonderful if our circumstances were more clear, however, since things are not we can only take this situation one step at a time, I suppose..."

When she would mention the electric shock, however, the boy would touch his face again. He had visible burns on his face but, truthfully, his injury felt a bit numb right now. He had a feeling it was going to hurt worse later, but at least, for the moment, it wasn't much of a bother. It looked worse than it felt. "It may need treatment, but I've endured far worse," he stated, shrugging it off for now. It wasn't the first time he had been hit with an electric shock. In many of the battles he fought in with the phantom thieves he had been shocked, set on fire, poisoned, cut, and you name it. For the most part, he could handle himself.

After speaking with Yumeko, he would glance to Luigi again who still appeared to be in shock. "Are you alright?" he asked the man, frowning when he would look over at him.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Kentucky @Sirena Beach

"I will beg to differ, thanks," Yusuke remarked dryly in reply to Talon. "Being honorable is not a death sentence."

oNrscLj.png

"Uh," Yusuke uttered, unsure how to react while Yumeko went on her pissed off rant about their situation. "Yes, that is true, Yumeko-san," he finally added after reining his thoughts in. "It would be most wonderful if our circumstances were more clear, however, since things are not we can only take this situation one step at a time, I suppose..."

When she would mention the electric shock, however, the boy would touch his face again. He had visible burns on his face but, truthfully, his injury felt a bit numb right now. He had a feeling it was going to hurt worse later, but at least, for the moment, it wasn't much of a bother. It looked worse than it felt. "It may need treatment, but I've endured far worse," he stated, shrugging it off for now. It wasn't the first time he had been hit with an electric shock. In many of the battles he fought in with the phantom thieves he had been shocked, set on fire, poisoned, cut, and you name it. For the most part, he could handle himself.

After speaking with Yumeko, he would glance to Luigi again who still appeared to be in shock. "Are you alright?" he asked the man, frowning when he would look over at him.

"H-huh?" Luigi asked, turning his head to face Yusuke when he asked if the plumber was alright. "O-oh. Yeah, I'm fine. It's just..." Luigi sighed before continuing.

"Was that-a really necessary? I mean, I know that-a Jack did some pretty bad things but he didn't deserve to die!" Luigi said, still pretty clearly shaken up by the experience.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Yun Lee @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @SirennaBeach

Mid-Round Update
"Shotgun Lovers"

"Unh...I can't take it anymore!" I-No brandished her guitar, stepping out onto the beach. "All this dissonance inside me…I may burst before that melon does. I need consonance, stat!" Holding her guitar like a baseball bat, the witch swung at each of the remaining Cataquacks, knocking them all into the ocean. She cocked her hip, guitar on her shoulder as she grinned.
5oq2xdvn14ay.png

"Ahhh…much better. Not getting to see those big balls burst…I needed some sort of release."

Either way, the melon would be safe to roll to the blender. "Fantastic!" The Pianta in charge started dancing with joy. "That's a first-place melon if I've ever seen one! Here you go!"
170px-FI_Shine.png

Those who'd worked on rolling the melon were greeted with a familiar face-a Shine Sprite, who rewarded them all with a faint glow before flying away. As for the melon, it would wind up in the blender, filling up a tank with juice. "Watermelon smoothies for everyone!"

---------------

Finally, the beach was all cleaned up. A Pianta arrived, overjoyed.
latest

"Oh, thank you so much!" He said. "If any of you ever want a stay at my lovely resort hotel, you're welcome in! Five-star food and lodgings, and a casino to boot!"
He would produce a Shine Sprite, giving everyone (sans Talon) a faint glow. "Now, you all better head off-I hear you're all needed at Gelato Beach!"
170px-FI_Shine.png

He waved goodbye, and everyone boarded.
tumblr_ou7e1ky20C1uti1rro2_400.jpg

"I better not be the only one who found that weird," Mary said. "First of all, did he not notice the dead body? And if you're all criminals, then why is he trying to get you all to stay at his hotel?! And, most important-what even WAS that thing?! Some sort of mascot?"
PicsArt_09-05-11.24.37.jpg
"I would think the dead body would be more of a concern…"

Mary's questions aside, those at Sirena Beach would be taken by boat to Gelato Beach, just as night fell over the island. I-No would look at the group from the boat and smirk. "Let me guess...that clean up job took way more than you expected."

"No thanks to him." Mary would toss her head in Talon's direction. "And that old man who-oh. He didn't come with us, did he?" Sure enough, Leeds had stayed behind on Sirena Beach.

"Maybe he'll be back soon?" Yumeko was back to her usual self again. "He seems to know more about what's going on than most people here."

"And he can't be bothered to share anything with us? Clearly he's against us as much as everyone else is. Ugh, this is the worst ever. Why was I even roped into this, anyway?! What did I even do to get stuck here?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should try complaining some more? It sure helps out a lot."

"Hey! You're the reason I'm in this mess anyway...I think! I was just fine being dead! Even if I can't remember what it was like, it had to be better than what's now!"

"You wanna go back to being dead?" The sound of a gun being cocked right behind Mary punctuated the question. Mary tensed up, blood draining from her face. Talon would recognize the person behind Mary from the Shine Gate.
322953.jpg

"If you wanna die…I can arrange it for you."
hqdefault.jpg

"Oh. It's you." Yumeko looked at the girl with what could only be described as pure hatred. She must have gotten her memories of this new person, and whatever they were…they must not have been good.

On the contrary, the girl looked overjoyed to see her.
3aae0533fbc8e424aa63103d1cf87eb6ed9c5d59_hq.jpg

"Yumeko!! You're here! I was hoping for this!!!" She was practically a giggling schoolgirl now. The gun left Mary's back, and the blonde made sure to put distance between them. "To play this game…ahaha! I can't wait!"

"What game?"

"Ah ah ah! You gotta savor this! After all, I gotta deal with these other punks too." She turned to face everyone.
hqdefault.jpg

"The name's Midari Ikishima. I'm an official member of the Delfino Beautification Committee. And I got my own cleanup to do." She spun her pistol on her index finger, sneering at them all.
tumblr_ovinmb7zra1wxg6evo1_1280.png

"Let's make this quick-Yumeko's getting impatient. Vote for the three immune, and pay me your coins and tickets. Make me wait too long, and…hahaha! Well…you better not!"
6tFasm7E1Q.png

"………………."

(Please vote/use blue coins by 11 AM PST!)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)

Mid-Round Update
"Shotgun Lovers"

"Unh...I can't take it anymore!" I-No brandished her guitar, stepping out onto the beach. "All this dissonance inside me…I may burst before that melon does. I need consonance, stat!" Holding her guitar like a baseball bat, the witch swung at each of the remaining Cataquacks, knocking them all into the ocean. She cocked her hip, guitar on her shoulder as she grinned.
5oq2xdvn14ay.png

"Ahhh…much better. Not getting to see those big balls burst…I needed some sort of release."

Either way, the melon would be safe to roll to the blender. "Fantastic!" The Pianta in charge started dancing with joy. "That's a first-place melon if I've ever seen one! Here you go!"
170px-FI_Shine.png

Those who'd worked on rolling the melon were greeted with a familiar face-a Shine Sprite, who rewarded them all with a faint glow before flying away. As for the melon, it would wind up in the blender, filling up a tank with juice. "Watermelon smoothies for everyone!"

---------------

latest

"Oh, thank you so much!" He said. "If any of you ever want a stay at my lovely resort hotel, you're welcome in! Five-star food and lodgings, and a casino to boot!"
He would produce a Shine Sprite, giving everyone (sans Talon) a faint glow. "Now, you all better head off-I hear you're all needed at Gelato Beach!"
170px-FI_Shine.png

"I better not be the only one who found that weird," Mary said. "First of all, did he not notice the dead body? And if you're all criminals, then why is he trying to get you all to stay at his hotel?! And, most important-what even WAS that thing?! Some sort of mascot?"
View attachment 145892

Mary's questions aside, those at Sirena Beach would be taken by boat to Gelato Beach, just as night fell over the island. I-No would look at the group from the boat and smirk. "Let me guess...that clean up job took way more than you expected."

"No thanks to him." Mary would toss her head in Talon's direction. "And that old man who-oh. He didn't come with us, did he?" Sure enough, Leeds had stayed behind on Sirena Beach.

"Maybe he'll be back soon?" Yumeko was back to her usual self again. "He seems to know more about what's going on than most people here."

"And he can't be bothered to share anything with us? Clearly he's against us as much as everyone else is. Ugh, this is the worst ever. Why was I even roped into this, anyway?! What did I even do to get stuck here?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should try complaining some more? It sure helps out a lot."

"Hey! You're the reason I'm in this mess anyway...I think! I was just fine being dead! Even if I can't remember what it was like, it had to be better than what's now!"

"You wanna go back to being dead?" The sound of a gun being cocked right behind Mary punctuated the question. Mary tensed up, blood draining from her face. Talon would recognize the person behind Mary from the Shine Gate.
322953.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

"Oh. It's you." Yumeko looked at the girl with what could only be described as pure hatred. She must have gotten her memories of this new person, and whatever they were…they must not have been good.

"Yumeko!! You're here! I was hoping for this!!!" She was practically a giggling schoolgirl now. The gun left Mary's back, and the blonde made sure to put distance between them. "To play this game…ahaha! I can't wait!"

"What game?"

"Ah ah ah! You gotta savor this! After all, I gotta deal with these other punks too." She turned to face everyone.
hqdefault.jpg

"The name's Midari Ikishima. I'm an official member of the Delfino Beautification Committee. And I got my own cleanup to do." She spun her pistol on her index finger, sneering at them all.

"Let's make this quick-Yumeko's getting impatient. Vote for the three immune, and pay me your coins and tickets. Make me wait too long, and…hahaha! Well…you better not!"
6tFasm7E1Q.png

"………………."

Starring:

"Fantastic, another sickened freak claiming to be a justicar..." Alesha grumbled before pulling out one of her blue coins, "A coin for a ticket, and a ticket for an advantage. Likewise, Yusuke, Ernesti, and Shantae are my votes."

A treat to a sweet beverage would end shortly as the next game was ready to begin.

Alesha decided to buy an advantage, which meant that she would have an upper hand in this. It seemed that Alesha had set her mind to the game, so Ernesti Echevalier then looked at the other possible choices in voting.

"Something tells me that this'll be a gunfight, but not my kind of gunfught. Anyways, I'd like to vote for Yamashiro, Yusuke &..."

Ernesti looks around.

Well, a little thanks for some company on the plane wouldn't hurt.

"... Yato."

@Yun Lee

@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Khan of the Mardu

latest

Yamashiro smiled as they secured first place with a relieved deep breath. That watermelon was big, and the biggest thing she ever remembered having to move for any reason. The familiar glow on her occurred again, and then they were told that there was a voting process once again. And once again the votes came easily to the battleship's voice:

"Ernesti, Ritsuka and Yusuke will have my votes."

Yamashiro then joined Ernesti and went to have a watermelon treat. The battleship had its resource needs that had to be met, after all.

"Tasty and very refreshing!"

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Mid-Round Update
"Shotgun Lovers"

5oq2xdvn14ay.png

170px-FI_Shine.png

---------------

latest

170px-FI_Shine.png

View attachment 145892

322953.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

"What game?"

hqdefault.jpg

6tFasm7E1Q.png

"………………."

Starring:

Yato remained quiet during Jack's reveal. It was surprising, and a bit upsetting, but he didn't bother commenting on it. Instead he stuck close to Hiyori, for comfort and as a reminder that he was there for her in case she clammed up or needed to shed any tears.

He took a moment to think of who to vote.

tumblr_inline_nzoe9oEWDX1r3leyb_100.png

"Hiyori, Yusuke, and Ernesti have my vote." he said, giving Midari an unimpressed look.

@Yun Lee