Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Gelato Beach - Watermelon Festival
@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Yamashiro, Shantae, and Ernesti were able to guide the giant watermelon down the hill and onto the beach. It looked like a straight shot to the shack. However, a new problem stood in their way...

250px-Cataquack.jpg

Cataquacks. They were all over the beach, standing between the melon and victory. If one of them reached the melon, it wouldn't be pretty. In fact, one Cataquack was already marching towards the melon, curious about whether it could be launched into the air.​

"Oh, the Cataquacks. They catapult anything they can get their beaks on," Ernesti explained. "To temprarily stun them, we... well, take a good guess."

Ernesti launched water at the marching Cataquack to demonstrate, before jumping on it.

FjBVt77.jpg

"Although, this is a bit problematic. We're going to need people on each side of the melon to keep it on course and people to stun the Cataquacks in front. Three people is a pretty small number to fulfil this feat..."

@Mason Moretti @Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

EEQiEmF.png

Yusuke grunted when the water would do little on their opponent. He then glanced to Leeds, who was irked at them for using water to attack. "What else in god's name are we supposed to use!? All we have are these devices!" he exclaimed, gesturing to his FLUDD. "Put a sword in my hands and he would be vanquished in a heartbeat. However, since I am lacking such a weapon, I suggest you either give us suggestions or help us to ward him off instead of wasting your energy bellowing at us!"

Yusuke did find himself a bit pleased, when Leeds would at least be shut up by having water sprayed in his face. He paid it no mind, however, and instead glanced to Rita. He hoped her idea truly would cause Luigi to trip. He wasn't sure how he could help, but he stepped beside her and watched. If only Makoto of Futaba had been there. He would've even settled for Morgana. Those three had typically been the brains of their phantom thieves group.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Sirena Beach

Bowser Jr. fell silent for a second and stared at the lollipop, only to snatch it and shove it in his mouth seconds later.

"Well she just disappeared! And it's not fair, cause I still want my mac and cheese!" He yelled with the lollipop stuffed in his cheek as he looked up at Starlow and pointed at her. "You! Make me my mac and cheese! This stupid fartface would probably probably burn it!" The young Koopa shouted, clearly not taking "no" for an answer.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @afterlife

Krieger whispered to Starlow. "Sucker...I just gave him a lollipop filled with melatonin. He'll be out in seconds."

"........"
hrQWku5__400x400.jpeg

"...or maybe I gave him the one full of caffiene. I prooobably should've labeled them. Or made them a different color."

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Afterlife

Starlow - Afterlife
@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Starlow whispered back, "I have a sneaking suspicion that you gave him caffine. It might be a good idea to make that mac and cheese anyway. I could use some food if he is knocked out or doesn't want it. Is there a kitchen here that I could use to make it?"

Although he was more peeved at Leeds than he was at Shadow Luigi, the artist turned and used his FLUDD on him to help Rita and Yato. "Dammit, I'm most assuredly not in the mood for this," he grumbled. "If I had a sword, you'd be sliced to pieces," he added, narrowing his eyes so that he could focus.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee

"You use a blade too?" Yato asked as he stopped using the FLUDD when it didn't work.

"If my Shinki was around it really wouldn't be hard cutting him down." he sighed, trying to think of a way to go about this. Without his usual abilities it was gonna be difficult.

tumblr_inline_n2wafwLQm71riacmz.png

"Of course you'd say that!!!"
Hiyori seethed, waving a fist at Yato furiously. "No pervert would just admit to it! A-and besides, I'm sure someone else would have carried me if you had just left me be! Maybe someone a bit more reputable, even!!" she fired right back, clearly not intending to let the god off easy. Though, his suggestion that she would have been carried by a stranger if not did seem to horrify and embarrass her more deeply than the thought of him carrying her. Which prompted what probably would have been an apology or acceptance of the fact, were it not for the words from Yusuke that followed suit. Wait. Wut.

Suddenly her blush, that of which had slowly been calming, came back with the intensity of a thousand fires as her more calm and confused expression morphed into that of pure embarrassed horror.

giphy.gif

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-?!?"

Oh thank God for this goop. It was distracting the others from her inevitable freakout and she promptly joined in spraying the pelvic thrusting Luigi Shadow with all of the ferocity of a ragingly embarrassed teen.​

Luigi would find Leeds was absolutely furious. "What part of 'beat the shit out of that little fucker' translates into 'use a spraybottle on him'?! How the fuck-bluhbluhblhuh!!!"

He would shut up as he was sprayed with water. "You still had some of that electric goop on you!"

"Pfft..."

"MWUAHAHAHAA! That-a all you got?!" Shadow Luigi began pelvic thrusting at the group. "Water doesn't-a do shit!!"

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach​

A sweatdrop rolled down Yato's cheek.

"Hiyori, that's uh, not working." Yato rubbed the back of his neck.

Hoping that Rita's plan worked, Yato moved to try and snap Hiyori out of it and stop attacking for now until they though of something.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu
@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Believe me, I would love to smash these things. Unfortunately, my boss is practically demanding I be on my best behavior. But if others were to smash them, well...let's just say I happen to enjoy voyeurism."

@Mason Moretti @Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

"What a coincidence! So do I!"
The Doctor had a cheeky grin on his face as he continued. "I guess we'll voyeur together then! As they prance about with soaking wet melons!"

"You use a blade too?" Yato asked as he stopped using the FLUDD when it didn't work.

"If my Shinki was around it really wouldn't be hard cutting him down." he sighed, trying to think of a way to go about this. Without his usual abilities it was gonna be difficult.

A sweatdrop rolled down Yato's cheek.

"Hiyori, that's uh, not working." Yato rubbed the back of his neck.

Hoping that Rita's plan worked, Yato moved to try and snap Hiyori out of it and stop attacking for now until they though of something.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Hey! Not-a cool!" Shadow Luigi would hurl electric goop at Rita, as if flicking paint onto a canvas.

"Do none of you know how to throw a punch?!"

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach​
Rita Hanson

Rita would use her FLUDD to squirt the electric goop shot at her. If that failed, she would attempt to roll out of the way.

" Kind of hard to hit him if he could just fling electric goop when we are punching," Rita commented back.

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee
@Sirena Beach

yDw186P.png

"Why yes, Yato-sama" Yusuke replied when Yato would speak of his own sword. "I was quite the samurai when in possession of my sword," the boy added a half-smile on his lips as he recalled the days when he used one. "It really is quite the shame we don't have access to such weapons at the moment, isn't it?" He had other unique abilities as well, but there was no point in explaining powers to them that he no longer had access too.

The boy grunted, however, when Leeds would suggest they punched Shadow Luigi. "I agree with Rita-san," he said, trying to avoid the goop that Shadow Luigi flung at them. "Besides, fighting with one's fists is so..." He paused to wrinkle his nose. "grotesque. I'd rather not dirty my hands, honestly. Plus, it is doubtful I would have much power over that imitation."

In truth, the artist was being a bit modest. He had been one of the heaviest hitters on his phantom thieves team, his strength only matched closely by one other member. Although the boy wasn't keeping this in mind, he attempted to help anyhow. He dropped his FLUDD gear and rolled his head back before balling a fist. "...but if I must, I shall!"

Yusuke then attempted to charge at Shadow Luigi--careful to dodge the goop--throwing a punch at him. He really had his doubts about pulling this off, but if water wouldn't do anything they would have to try something, right? It also helped that Shadow Luigi was busy throwing goop at Rita. Maybe, just maybe, he would get lucky and land a hit.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Sirena Beach

Rita very narrowly dodged the goop, though a portion would land on her foot, giving her a shock about as painful as static electricity.

"MWAHAHAHAA! Take-a that, you stupid-urgh!!" Yusuke's punch would land as Shadow Luigi boasted, knocking the blue menace down to the ground. "Oww..." He rubbed his cheek, uneasily getting to his feet. "What the fuck, man?!" It seems Yusuke punched the accent right out of him.

@Sirena Beach​

Rita Hanson

Rita made sure that there were no kids around. There weren't, so she was free to shout whatever obscenity she had in mind. "Motherfucker, that doesn't feel good in the slightest."

Rita was honestly very pissed and seeing as he was able to be punched, she marched up to Shadow Luigi with pain in her foot and balled up her fist and attempted to punch him in the jaw.

@Sirena Beach

Starlow - Afterlife
@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Starlow whispered back, "I have a sneaking suspicion that you gave him caffine. It might be a good idea to make that mac and cheese anyway. I could use some food if he is knocked out or doesn't want it. Is there a kitchen here that I could use to make it?"
"Yeah there's a kitchen! How else would you make Mac and cheese?" Jr asked with his arms crossed, having overheard Starlow's and Krieger's whispering.

"Come on so the boring nerd here can get back to his dumb sciencey stuff!" Bowser Jr said as he walked out of the lab without Starlow and led her into the kitchen.

kitchen+02+sml+%281+of+1%29.jpg

The kitchen was nicer than you would have expected, with all the essentials there and a bit more. There was of course a fridge, drawers, cabinets, and a sink which housed the average stuff such as utensils, snacks, and other foods.

The young Koopa would hop up on a nearby barstool, crossing his arms and kicking his legs back and forth against the bar in front of him.

"Hurry up and make my mac and cheese! My tummy's been rumbling for like twenty minutes." Jr said. Starlow would find two boxes of mac and cheese in the upper right cabinet.One was regular and one was the dinosaur kind.

@Mason Moretti @Afterlife

Rita very narrowly dodged the goop, though a portion would land on her foot, giving her a shock about as painful as static electricity.

"MWAHAHAHAA! Take-a that, you stupid-urgh!!" Yusuke's punch would land as Shadow Luigi boasted, knocking the blue menace down to the ground. "Oww..." He rubbed his cheek, uneasily getting to his feet. "What the fuck, man?!" It seems Yusuke punched the accent right out of him.

@Sirena Beach​

Rita Hanson

Rita made sure that there were no kids around. There weren't, so she was free to shout whatever obscenity she had in mind. "Motherfucker, that doesn't feel good in the slightest."

Rita was honestly very pissed and seeing as he was able to be punched, she marched up to Shadow Luigi with pain in her foot and balled up her fist and attempted to punch him in the jaw.

@Sirena Beach
Yusuke blinked and looked down at his fist, surprised when that would work.

"Huh," he muttered to himself, a stunned look on his face.

Well it had worked, so he should probably keep it up, huh?

Yusuke attempted to punch their enemy again, maybe even continuously if he could get the punches in.​

yDw186P.png

"Why yes, Yato-sama" Yusuke replied when Yato would speak of his own sword. "I was quite the samurai when in possession of my sword," the boy added a half-smile on his lips as he recalled the days when he used one. "It really is quite the shame we don't have access to such weapons at the moment, isn't it?" He had other unique abilities as well, but there was no point in explaining powers to them that he no longer had access too.

The boy grunted, however, when Leeds would suggest they punched Shadow Luigi. "I agree with Rita-san," he said, trying to avoid the goop that Shadow Luigi flung at them. "Besides, fighting with one's fists is so..." He paused to wrinkle his nose. "grotesque. I'd rather not dirty my hands, honestly. Plus, it is doubtful I would have much power over that imitation."

In truth, the artist was being a bit modest. He had been one of the heaviest hitters on his phantom thieves team, his strength only matched closely by one other member. Although the boy wasn't keeping this in mind, he attempted to help anyhow. He dropped his FLUDD gear and rolled his head back before balling a fist. "...but if I must, I shall!"

Yusuke then attempted to charge at Shadow Luigi--careful to dodge the goop--throwing a punch at him. He really had his doubts about pulling this off, but if water wouldn't do anything they would have to try something, right? It also helped that Shadow Luigi was busy throwing goop at Rita. Maybe, just maybe, he would get lucky and land a hit.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Sirena Beach

@Sirena Beach​

Rita Hanson

@Sirena Beach

"A fellow swordsman, what are the odds." Yato replied. Turning to Hiyori after witnessing Yusuke's attack actually working, the god grinned.

tumblr_inline_nzogooCzRl1r3leyb_100.png

"Hey, Hiyori, why not give that guy your signature kick?" he suggested, jabbing a thumb in Shadow Luigi's direction.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sirena Beach

Rita Hanson

Rita wasn't entirely just punching Shadow Luigi as she kept going, not even listening to Leeds. She was also thinking of Phil and how disgusting he had been trying to get with her- using whatever knowledge he used from the loop to gain her favor. Oh, and that line. God, that line. I bought you candies, can I get in your panties? It made her even madder. She was also thinking of Tony and how much she hated his guts. She was careful to not punch Yusuke in the process.

@Sirena Beach

Yusuke grunted, tightening his fists. "This is a rather vile way to achieve immunity if you ask me." He honestly wasn't fond of doing this, but that didn't mean he intended to stop. He continued, actually liking the way it felt to exercise his strength again. It had been quite some time since he had taken part in a battle.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Kentucky @Sirena Beach​

Mary watched Leeds with uneasiness.
tumblr_ovbapbhUXP1uti1rro1_400.jpg

"And you all say Yumeko is the twisted one here..."

"Trust me, kid, when gametime rolls around, I'll look fuckin' normal compared to your little friend."

"Yeah! It's really fucking vile! So back off!" Shadow Luigi fell to the ground, shielding his face with his hands. "Come on! What did I ever do to you, huh?"

@Sirena Beach​