Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Quite a lot, actually," Yumeko told Peter. "I brought my friend back to life...or not. It turns out she may have been made to look dead, and was being held hostage so the student council could revive her and look like heroes."

"You know, you say that a little too nonchalantly, Yumeko..."

Yumeko merely giggled and went right on cleaning. It seemed about 1/5th of the goop was cleaned up.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach​
"Trust me, it's better if she speak casually than in her usual twisted manner..."

Alesha called over to Mary with a deadpan expression, recalling how dark Yumeko could become with the slightest provocation. At the same time, she began to spray away on the beach with the others, hoping this mess wouldn't take too long to clean up if they didn't shock themselves.

"You could do that," I-No said, overhearing Shantae. "Orrrr...we could have a little fun. What if I told you that I know a way to piss off the student council that involves these here melons?"

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @York @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @WatermelonFestival

----------------

"...Twisted manner?"

"I suppose I do tend to get a bit...passionate sometimes," Yumeko admitted with a blush.

"Ain't really the word I'd use," Leeds muttered, taking a sip of a smoothie. "If that little memory act of yours is any indication, you're at least a little fucked up in the head. I'm wonderin' if the high school you all go to is actually an asylum!"

The goop was now 2/5th clean.

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach

-------------

Krieger whispered to Starlow. "Sucker...I just gave him a lollipop filled with melatonin. He'll be out in seconds."

"........"
hrQWku5__400x400.jpeg

"...or maybe I gave him the one full of caffiene. I prooobably should've labeled them. Or made them a different color."

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Afterlife

"That's what I said, Ferbesti." The elderly Noki replied to Ernesti before turning to Ami and waving her cane at her. "Show some respect to your elders young lady! Why, if I was younger I'd.. uhh... what was I talking about again?" The old man asked, though before he could remember Ami had made her way over to the giant watermelons.

sandbird.jpg

Those of you who made your way to up that ladder would find that you were transported to the top of the alleged sand bird upon coming close to its egg. As soon as you arrived, you'd notice that there were eight
red coins scattered around the exterior of the bird. There was one on the head, one on the tail, two in the center, two on the left wing, and finally two on the right wing.

Bowser, of course, was less than pleased upon seeing this.

"WHAT?! You mean t'tell me that our stupid surprise was a dumb red coin hunt?!"
Bowser shouted, only seeming to grow more angry upon finding that there was no way off this thing. Well, no safe way at least.

Suddenly, Bowser let out a deep growl and...

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

"BWAAAAAAH!!"

Thanks to Bowser's tantrum, a good portion of the sand bird was now on fire! You could still collect the red coins on the tail and the head, but if you wanted to collect the coins in the center or one of the two wings, you would have to put out the fires first.

@Jeremi @Crow @SandBird

The Doctor was not impressed by Bowser's temper tantrum. "Instead of trying to burn us to a crisp, perhaps you can instead help at the task at hand? Or run through to flames, but situations would be beneficial to the group at large." Instead of going to the ones behind the wall of flame the Doctor opted to go and get the red coin at the tail end before plotting out his next course of action.​

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @SandBird

Bowser rolled his eyes when The Doctor suggested that he should help them, Bowser rolled his eyes.

"I ain't helpin' you with squat. You got them FLUDD things don't ya? Use them t'put out them fires if yer so worried about those stupid coins." Bowser said to him with a scoff.

Upon touching the first red coin, it seemed to disappear out of thin air. The two in the center, the two on the left and right wings, and the one on the head still remained.

@Jeremi @Crow @dark @SandBird

View attachment 145764

Without hesitation or questions, Radec pulls out the fludd and turns on the water pump spraying out the flames.

The Helghan Colonel was already heading toward the center and collected the red coins in the center of the bird where the flames once were and headed toward the left wing.

@Jeremi @Crow @dark @thatguyinthestore @Sand Bird Group

Like when The Doctor collected the coin on the tail, the red coins in the center would disappear as soon as Radec touched them.

However, he would still have to put out the flames blocking the left wing before he could collect the coins over there.

@dark @Jeremi @Crow @SandBird​

"Ah, so you're only here to make things difficult on top of being an imbecile? Brilliant." The Doctor deadpanned. "But I guess I better get ahead of the situation." He responded and went to the head of the bird and picked up the red coin there before turning his attention to the left wing and spraying the fire with water to smother the flames.​

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @dark @SandBird

057.png

"Geh!"

Gon grunted in exasperation as Bowser's tantrum alerted the sand bird, inadvertently making the task of collecting the shiny red coins that much more difficult. The Doctor was right; it looked like wherever they went, something would always be destined to make sure that nothing ever went as planned! And to be perfectly honest, that was just the way Gon liked it. Even if challenge had always presented itself haphazardly.

"Well, as they say, nothing gained, nothing ventured! ... Or, wait, was it the other way around?"

Whatever. Arming his FLUDD machine, the boy aimed it deftly at the right wing while the Doctor and Radec tended to the other areas, hoping to spray out the fire there and collect the red coins!

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @dark @SandBird

View attachment 145765

Radec stopped before he reached the left wing, wanting for the doctor to spray the flames and watched.

The Colonel eyed the group between Bowser, Gol and the Doctor.

"What do these... red coins do?"

@Jeremi @Crow @dark @thatguyinthestore @Sand Bird group

"Y'know, we're really high up. Ya wouldn't wanna fall by accident." Bowser said to The Doctor with a snarl.

"How am I supposed to know?" Bowser asked, not even looking at Radec as he did so.

It appeared that all the red coins had been collected. As the last one was collected, the same shiny object that had appeared before appeared on a nearby pillar.

170px-FI_Shine.png

After waiting a few minutes, the sandbird had flown over to said pillar, which allowed you to reach up and grab the object.

@Crow @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @SandBird

images

If these... red coins do wonders, don't mind ... me. I'll be taking this... present.

Radec frowned and walked toward the pillar, staring around it for any unknown traps. No matter what, whatever games always seemed to contain trouble right behind it.

Was it worth it?

Bowser scratched his head as he watched Radec just stand there and do nothing.

"Are you gonna take the stupid thing or not?"

@dark @Jeremi @Crow @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah
@SandBird

Bowser simply rolled his eyes at Radec's remark.

When Radec touched the object, it would fly off just as it had before. Also like before, everyone in the group would glow faintly except Bowser. As soon as this was over, the group was transported back to Gelato Beach...

Upon your return, you would be greeted by the same old man that greeted you upon your arrival.

da2bb8c27dc3279440a8bc8a13524f2b

"So, how did you enjoy your surprise?" He asked as he looked up to the group.

"It friggin' sucked." Bowser said with a huff as he crossed his arms. "You gave us a dumb red coin mission instead'a somethin' useful like food or a princess!"

"I thought you young folk enjoyed treasure hunts!" The old man exclaimed, sounding genuinely offended at the Koopa King's comment.

"Well these losers might have, but I sure didn't." Bowser declared, pointing a thumb directly at his chest before stomping off. As he did so, the old Noki simply shrugged and muttered something under his breath before turning back to the group.

"Well, I suppose that with the sand bird out of the way, you all could check out the Watermelon Festival while you're still here. It should be worth your while!" The old Noki exclaimed with a chuckle before turning and slowly walking off.

It looked like you could finally see what those giant watermelons were about.

@dark @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Mari @York @SandBird---->WatermelonFestival

Gelato Beach - Watermelon Festival
@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Verite @York

800px-Surf_cabana_1.png

A friendly-looking Pianta wearing shades and a flowery shirt called over the group, at least all who weren't distracted by I-No' s... assets. He spoke joyfully, "I see that you ladies and gentlemen are interested in our Watermelon Festival! We hold it each year. Everyone brings the biggest watermelon they can carry down here to my shack, where we juice them for smoothies. Whoever brings the biggest watermelons wins! This year, we have prizes for first, second, and third place. You all are free to join!"

If they peered behind the jolly Pianta, the group would see one of the available prizes: A brightly glowing Shine Sprite.

"Watermelons grow up on top of the hill," the Pianta said, pointing up a tall and somewhat steep hill.

If they ventured up the hill, they would find three watermelons. Two of them were very large, but a decent enough size to carry. They're not anything exceptional, but might win second or third place.

180px-The_Watermelon_Festival.PNG

They were nothing compared to the behemoth of a melon standing beside them. It put I-No to shame. This thing was larger than the height anyone there, but it looked like it was ready to burst. It was much to big to carry, but there might have been another way to get it back to the shack...​
"Hey, maybe we could try rolling this watermelon to the shack instead of carrying it?" Shantae suggested before attempting to do just that, though she'd probably need help due to its gigantic size.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @York @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @WatermelonFestival

"Goodbye Sand Bird!" Ernesti waved away. "What was the Sand Bird exactly? I hope it was some sort of robot..."

Back to the current matter at hand - the Watermelon Festival.

Turning to Shantae, Ernesti nodded. "Let's start off by rolling the largest one off the hill. Although, it will deviate from the path, so we're going to have to maintain it... how about we divide into groups of four or five and use our FLUDD to keep the watermelons on path?"

Upon hearing I-No's suggestion, Ernesti sighed.

"I don't know, or at least, I won't know unless you state the plan. So, what exactly does Piss the Student Council of and how can we achieve it here?"

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @York @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @WatermelonFestival​

As Ami and Yamashiro inspected the watermelons, someone would arrive from behind, putting her arms around both girls' shoulders.
4_Guilty-Gear-I-No.jpg

"Hey there, ladies~" I-No slipped past them, looking at the melons herself. "Admiring these big, juicy melons, are you? I'm not surprised..." She glanced down momentarily at Ami and Yamashiro's chests and chuckled. "You two must feel jealous."

@York @Mari @Mason Moretti @Watermelons​
Bowser simply rolled his eyes at Radec's remark.

When Radec touched the object, it would fly off just as it had before. Also like before, everyone in the group would glow faintly except Bowser. As soon as this was over, the group was transported back to Gelato Beach...

Upon your return, you would be greeted by the same old man that greeted you upon your arrival.

da2bb8c27dc3279440a8bc8a13524f2b

"So, how did you enjoy your surprise?" He asked as he looked up to the group.

"It friggin' sucked." Bowser said with a huff as he crossed his arms. "You gave us a dumb red coin mission instead'a somethin' useful like food or a princess!"

"I thought you young folk enjoyed treasure hunts!" The old man exclaimed, sounding genuinely offended at the Koopa King's comment.

"Well these losers might have, but I sure didn't." Bowser declared, pointing a thumb directly at his chest before stomping off. As he did so, the old Noki simply shrugged and muttered something under his breath before turning back to the group.

"Well, I suppose that with the sand bird out of the way, you all could check out the Watermelon Festival while you're still here. It should be worth your while!" The old Noki exclaimed with a chuckle before turning and slowly walking off.

It looked like you could finally see what those giant watermelons were about.

@dark @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Mari @York @SandBird---->WatermelonFestival

Uu? . . . those are really big watermelons. ❞
Maria was pretty interested in the oversized watermelons, stepping over to inspect them with her curiosity. Somewhat gone unnoticed since Maria's magic was sealed off once again, the candies that Ami specifically had to herself were mysteriously gone. Guess the magic for those wore off.

tumblr_inline_nulyjdRARF1typ8ok_100.png

❝ I don't get it... uu. ❞
The young girl was rather confused on what I-No meant by that. There was only a number of things that a nine-year-old could think of during these types of situations.

@Mari @York @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee
@GelatoBeach
@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Verite @York

800px-Surf_cabana_1.png

A friendly-looking Pianta wearing shades and a flowery shirt called over the group, at least all who weren't distracted by I-No' s... assets. He spoke joyfully, "I see that you ladies and gentlemen are interested in our Watermelon Festival! We hold it each year. Everyone brings the biggest watermelon they can carry down here to my shack, where we juice them for smoothies. Whoever brings the biggest watermelons wins! This year, we have prizes for first, second, and third place. You all are free to join!"

If they peered behind the jolly Pianta, the group would see one of the available prizes: A brightly glowing Shine Sprite.

"Watermelons grow up on top of the hill," the Pianta said, pointing up a tall and somewhat steep hill.

If they ventured up the hill, they would find three watermelons. Two of them were very large, but a decent enough size to carry. They're not anything exceptional, but might win second or third place.

180px-The_Watermelon_Festival.PNG

They were nothing compared to the behemoth of a melon standing beside them. It put I-No to shame. This thing was larger than the height anyone there, but it looked like it was ready to burst. It was much to big to carry, but there might have been another way to get it back to the shack...​
In all honesty, if it hadn't been for Maria's presence, Shantae would have chuckled at I-No's little innuendo there. Her being a teenager, she found such jokes funny at times. Plus it helped lighten the mood after all that had transpired.

But, because there was a nine year old standing right there, Shantae subtlety jabbed I-No in the side and gave her a silent glare instead.

"Hey, maybe we could try rolling this watermelon to the shack instead of carrying it?" Shantae suggested before attempting to do just that, though she'd probably need help due to its gigantic size.

"You could do that," I-No said, overhearing Shantae. "Orrrr...we could have a little fun. What if I told you that I know a way to piss off the student council that involves these here melons?"

----------------

"...Twisted manner?"

"I suppose I do tend to get a bit...passionate sometimes," Yumeko admitted with a blush.

"Ain't really the word I'd use," Leeds muttered, taking a sip of a smoothie. "If that little memory act of yours is any indication, you're at least a little fucked up in the head. I'm wonderin' if the high school you all go to is actually an asylum!"

The goop was now 2/5th clean.

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sirena Beach

-------------

Krieger whispered to Starlow. "Sucker...I just gave him a lollipop filled with melatonin. He'll be out in seconds."

"........"
hrQWku5__400x400.jpeg

"...or maybe I gave him the one full of caffiene. I prooobably should've labeled them. Or made them a different color."

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Afterlife
"Goodbye Sand Bird!" Ernesti waved away. "What was the Sand Bird exactly? I hope it was some sort of robot..."

Turning to Shantae, Ernesti nodded. "Let's start off by rolling the largest one off the hill. Although, it will deviate from the path, so we're going to have to maintain it... how about we divide into groups of four or five and use our FLUDD to keep the watermelons on path?"

"I don't know, or at least, I won't know unless you state the plan. So, what exactly does Piss the Student Council of and how can we achieve it here?"

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @York @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @WatermelonFestival​
Ami Kawashima
@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari
@Watermelon Festival

Unlike Maria, Ami immediately understood I-no's little innuendo as soon as she made that comment about melons. Though it took her a moment to properly react, looking down at her chest briefly, then suddenly crossing her arms right over them, her face flushing abruptly.

USER] @WatermelonFestival
jbKCeh6.png

"Eeeeh?!! I'm fine with mine just the way they are!" She protested, evidently put off by that comment.

So much so that she seemed to have not reacted to Maria's "uuu"-ing that much this time. Though she did notice she had suddenly begun to glow; looks like the folks who had hopped onto that bird weren't completely wasting their time after all.

However, her attention was soon directed towards their melon situation... Well, the ones on the beach, not on her chest anyways, as she pondered how on earth they were going to move those things. Apparently to win they had to bring over the largest melon, but... Then again, that's boring compared to what I-No proposed, even if her melon comment still got Ami a little... Ruffled to say the least. Nonetheless, Ami's curiousity peaked, but she tried to hide it behind a somewhat passive-aggressive comment.

olEvjG8.png

"... Do we really want to make our situation worse?" She asked, sounding somewhat doubtfull about whatever I-No might have planned.

However, she too honestly wanted to do something other than just move around big... Melons.​

Shantae tilted her head to the side.

"But why would we do that if the biggest watermelon is right here?" Shantae asked, seeing it as a waste of time since those melons would only earn them second or third place, while this one here would almost certainly win the first.

@Mason Moretti @Crow @York @Yun Lee @Verite @Jeremi @Mari @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @WatermelonFestival

latest

Some conflicting and confusing directions, Yamashiro thought. Ernesti had the right idea and the Shankar person had the right point about the prize, so Yamashiro brought the FLUDD into use again, generating a stream of water directed at the largest watermelon with the aim of pushing it towards where they needed it to go.

"Getting this watermelon to the destination seems easier to achieve this way."

@Mason Moretti @Crow @York @Yun Lee @Verite @Jeremi @Mari @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @WatermelonFestival

"Oh please, it won't make things worse. As it is, the next girl up has some major screws loose. She also is in charge of this festival, and on something called the Delfino Beautification Committee. If you all go and smash these melons here, ruining her perfect little beach...I'll give you two blue coins. Sound fun?"

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @York @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @WatermelonFestival​
Shantae tilted her head to the side.

"But why would we do that if the biggest watermelon is right here?" Shantae asked, seeing it as a waste of time since those melons would only earn them second or third place, while this one here would almost certainly win the first.

@Mason Moretti @Crow @York @Yun Lee @Verite @Jeremi @Mari @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @WatermelonFestival

"It's nice to let loose with a little playtime, Miss," Ernesti said to Shantae. "Or at least, that's what I'd usually say."

"Where did you get those anyways?" Ernesti asks I-No. "Although, your deal does sound really tempting, if it weren't for the fact that this is where I protected and rode the Sand Bird to the skies, from egg to... adolescence, I guess. I love a little prank here and now, but not in the Sand Bird's home. Anywhere but the Sand Bird's home, or the home of any marvellous mechanism that I've recognised as friend, for that matter."

He briefly looks at Yamashiro.

2ZGG4rU.jpg

"Between our choices, I'm aiming for first prize. What do you all think?"

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Crow @Minerva @York @Yun Lee @Verite @Jeremi @Mari @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @WatermelonFestival​

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"It's nice to let loose with a little playtime, Miss," Ernesti said to Shantae. "Or at least, that's what I'd usually say."

"Where did you get those anyways?" Ernesti asks I-No. "Although, your deal does sound really tempting, if it weren't for the fact that this is where I protected and rode the Sand Bird to the skies, from egg to... adolescence, I guess. I love a little prank here and now, but not in the Sand Bird's home. Anywhere but the Sand Bird's home, or the home of any marvellous mechanism that I've recognised as friend, for that matter."

He briefly looks at Yamashiro.

2ZGG4rU.jpg

"Between our choices, I'm aiming for first prize. What do you all think?"

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Crow @Minerva @York @Yun Lee @Verite @Jeremi @Mari @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @WatermelonFestival​

latest

As a battleship, as a fleet girl Yamashiro's first objective was always to survive, then to win the battle. Closely behind those were to best the best, and first place was the best.

Yamashiro nodded in agreement with Ernesti, as she continued to guide the largest watermelon with her FLUDD.

"Yes, we should try to go after the first prize, Ernesti!"

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Crow @Minerva @York @Yun Lee @Verite @Jeremi @Mari @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah@WatermelonFestival

Yusuke's good mood brightened Yato's mood. If a god couldn't make someone happy, then they obviously weren't doing their job right after all!

tumblr_inline_nzoeicwHkf1r3leyb_100.png

Yato would take a moment to think over how old he was for a moment at Yusuke's inquiry, bringing a hand to his chin.

"Well it's fine since you're just curious, and I brought it up anyway, but as for an estimate I'd say that I myself am around 1,000 or so." Yato answered.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu
@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

It was a long time, Hiyori figured, since the group's time on stage. She had fallen unconscious shortly after her expression of surprise that she could be seen in her spirit state, said spirit form falling forward after a visible spell of faintness. Right back into the material body in Yato's arm, tail vanishing as this occurred. For whatever reason, this left her wiped out for longer than usual, the female's form lying contentedly dormant in the god's arms as he carried her along. The only movements were a subtly leaning of her head against him, along with the rhythmic beating of her heart and gentle rise and fall of her chest from each unconscious breath.

1b72315ea745032761853a1649fb7e86acc8eba4_hq.gif

Eventually, her eyes began to flicker open, even through the heavy sheet of drowsiness that so often came with her 'out of body' experiences. The first things she noted were an overwhelming and comforting sense of warmth, along with a smell she still favored over any others she had encountered. Without much thought, she nuzzled against the source, a gentle sigh of content passing through her. But it was a few long seconds after that, eyes having closed again out of relaxation as she soaked in the comforting feelings.

Wait. Her eyes suddenly reopened as awareness truly came back to her, looking around with obvious disorientation before her eyes landed on the reason for her warmth and the smell. The reason she was moving somewhere even though she wasn't walking, herself. The thing she had just snuggled against--

tumblr_inline_n2wae4kcSU1riacmz.png

"...LET GO OF ME, PERVERT!!!!" she all but roared moments later, face having slowly turned the brightest shade of red one would likely ever see as she frantically threw a punch right for Yato's face, immediately doing her best to scramble out of his arms thereafter. Her breathing was heavy, both before she was free and after, and she found herself frantic. Hands flew to clutch at the side of her face, her heart racing and mind rushing.

tumblr_inline_n2waemGwoz1riacmz.png

"O-oh god, how long was I out for...? And who decided to let this pervert carry me, anyways?!" she squeaked with panic, on the verge of mental hyperventilation. What if Yato had done something to her while she was out, or someone had looked up her skirt?! Oh, gosh, she was doomed.... She didn't even seem to notice the others surrounding, in her absolute panic, or that she had just interrupted a totally casual conversation. Oops.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Yato felt Hiyori stir and glanced down at her while speaking with the others, and smiled at how peaceful she looked. She had been out for quite a while, any longer than usual and he would of gotten really worried, but she was alright if her snuggling into him was any indication.

"Well, welcome ba-"

Wait. What did he do?

tumblr_inline_ocfpb1RN0m1r3leyb_100.png

"Huh?" was the only response he could give, before the punch came. Really, he should of saw it coming after all they've been through. This was normal, yet somehow he just couldn't catch a break from Hiyori and her punches and kicks. Yato considered trying to explain himself, or just letting Hiyori's embarrassment pass.

Yeah, like she wouldn't be more embarrassed than she was now once they reached their destination.

tumblr_inline_ocfp0ynYCT1r3leyb_100.png

"I'M NOT A PERVERT!" He roared back, his stinging cheek becoming red and will more than likely bruise sooner or later. By now he was just becoming a decoration of blacks and blues. At was Hiyori asked about the others letting him carry her, he almost looked offended by this.

tumblr_inline_nzodt3ZGQF1r3leyb_100.png

"I'm the only person who even thought of carrying your body all the way here while it was adjusting to your soul returning, at least say thank you! Besides, would you rather have some total stranger handling with your body the whole time?" he countered, pointing a finger at his companion before crossing his arms with a huff.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Sirena Beach
At Yusuke's little joke, Leeds would snort "Heh. Nice pun, kid. You ever consider tryin' standup comedy? Cuz judgin' by your Bob Ross seminar at the talent show, paintin' ain't your thing." Luigi would get a look of disdain. "And I'm guessin' you represent the Lollipop Guild, huh?"

"Oh! I never thanked you for those two coins. It helped quite a lot!"

"Hmph! Sure it did. Helped those little brats look even better than before. But whatever. Maybe I'll hand out some more coins today. If I'm feelin' generous."
Sirena Beach was a beautiful cliffside retreat...or would be, if it wasn't covered in goop.
hqdefault.jpg

"Eugh, what a fuckin' dump." Leeds would step over some of the goop, but flinched as a spark if electrucity snapped at his heel. "What the-this shit's electric?!"

Looks like you all have your hands full with cleanup. Mary looks absolutely disgusted. "You don't seriously expect me to clean this all, do you? I don't even have one of those water gun things!"

"Then fuck off to that smoothie bar or somethin', princess. Bitchin' ain't gonna get this job done faster."

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden
"Trust me, it's better if she speak casually than in her usual twisted manner..."

Alesha called over to Mary with a deadpan expression, recalling how dark Yumeko could become with the slightest provocation. At the same time, she began to spray away on the beach with the others, hoping this mess wouldn't take too long to clean up if they didn't shock themselves.
Upon hearing Yato and Hiyori banter back and forth, Yusuke would step back from them, creating a box with his fingers. He would then look at the two through the box, nodding at a thought that had popped into mind.

PnpKTIk.png

"Yes, yes, this is perfect! The passionate vigor of a lover's quarrel! The white hot intensity of fury between two intimate lovers! It's so moving, so inspiring! I can feel the heat from where I stand. It's beautiful!" he exclaimed, uncaring about whether or not the two heard him.

But then, their group would arrive to Sirena Beach...​

Despite the fact that they had arrived, the only response Yusuke could muster up was one to what Leeks had said about his art. He snorted back at the man, folding his hands defensively.

DGWOok6.png

"I care little about the opinions of a brash, brutish man such as yourself,"
the teen hissed, glaring at Leeds with an almost evil look. "I will become an artist. You have no right to say otherwise. Don't try and bog me down with your worthless mire of an opinion. You know nothing of true beauty," he said, clearly a bit worked up.

He grumbled to himself, not bothering to help clean up the mess at the moment. >:(

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Leeds would merely smirk and take a drink of his smoothie.

The beach was looking good-halfway done! It seemed this was just going to be an easy, simple clean-up job, right?

But...we all know better than to believe that, don't we?

"MWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"
From behind the smoothie bar leapt a flash of blue, who knocked Leeds' smoothie all over the crotchedy old man's shirt

"What the fuck?! You fuckin' kiddin' me?!?!" He glared at the perpatrator, who now stood proudly before the group. "Oh, not this fucker again..."
wqzf6c.jpg

"That's-a fucking right, you shrivel-ed up-a scrotum! It's-a me, a-Shadow Luigi! And I am-a here to fuck shit up! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!"

"Oh, for the love of..." Leeds pinched the bridge of his nose. "No one wants you here!"

"Shut-a the fuck up! It's-a Luigitown now!" Getting out his paintbrush, Shadow Luigi lobbed a load of electric goop at Leeds, which electrocuted the man on contact.

"You fuckin' son of a bitch!" Leeds got to his feet. "That's it! Automatic immunity to whoever beats the shit out of that little fucker first!"

@Sirena Beach​

Rita Hanson

Rita was pissed off. She had been cleaning up so well and this fucker had to show up. It really grinded her gears. " I don't even care about the auto immunity, I'm just pissed he can ruin my hard work," she said to Leeds, shooting Shadow Luigi with her FLUDD. She wasn't sure if it would do anything.

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu
@Sirena Beach

Upon hearing Yato and Hiyori banter back and forth, Yusuke would step back from them, creating a box with his fingers. He would then look at the two through the box, nodding at a thought that had popped into mind.

PnpKTIk.png

"Yes, yes, this is perfect! The passionate vigor of a lover's quarrel! The white hot intensity of fury between two intimate lovers! It's so moving, so inspiring! I can feel the heat from where I stand. It's beautiful!" he exclaimed, uncaring about whether or not the two heard him.

Despite the fact that they had arrived, the only response Yusuke could muster up was one to what Leeks had said about his art. He snorted back at the man, folding his hands defensively.

DGWOok6.png

the teen hissed, glaring at Leeds with an almost evil look. "I will become an artist. You have no right to say otherwise. Don't try and bog me down with your worthless mire of an opinion. You know nothing of true beauty," he said, clearly a bit worked up.

He grumbled to himself, not bothering to help clean up the mess at the moment. >:(

Yusuke would get a choked and stuttered response from Yato, a look of disbelief from the god, who's cheeks grew red from the thought of his words alone. Luckily when they reached their destination he would distract himself by trying to help the others clean.

The beach was looking good-halfway done! It seemed this was just going to be an easy, simple clean-up job, right?

"MWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"
From behind the smoothie bar leapt a flash of blue, who knocked Leeds' smoothie all over the crotchedy old man's shirt

"What the fuck?! You fuckin' kiddin' me?!?!" He glared at the perpatrator, who now stood proudly before the group. "Oh, not this fucker again..."
wqzf6c.jpg

"That's-a fucking right, you shrivel-ed up-a scrotum! It's-a me, a-Shadow Luigi! And I am-a here to fuck shit up! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!"

"Oh, for the love of..." Leeds pinched the bridge of his nose. "No one wants you here!"

"Shut-a the fuck up! It's-a Luigitown now!" Getting out his paintbrush, Shadow Luigi lobbed a load of electric goop at Leeds, which electrocuted the man on contact.

"You fuckin' son of a bitch!" Leeds got to his feet. "That's it! Automatic immunity to whoever beats the shit out of that little fucker first!"

@Sirena Beach​

Only for Shadow Luigi to show up and try to screw everything up.

Yato aimed to spray Shadow Luigi in the face with his FLUDD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"MWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

wqzf6c.jpg

@Sirena Beach​
Rita Hanson

Rita was pissed off. She had been cleaning up so well and this fucker had to show up. It really grinded her gears. " I don't even care about the auto immunity, I'm just pissed he can ruin my hard work," she said to Leeds, shooting Shadow Luigi with her FLUDD. She wasn't sure if it would do anything.

@Takumi @Kentucky @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu
@Sirena Beach
Yusuke would get a choked and stuttered response from Yato, a look of disbelief from the god, who's cheeks grew red from the thought of his words alone. Luckily when they reached their destination he would distract himself by trying to help the others clean.

Only for Shadow Luigi to show up and try to screw everything up.

Yato aimed to spray Shadow Luigi in the face with his FLUDD.

Although he was more peeved at Leeds than he was at Shadow Luigi, the artist turned and used his FLUDD on him to help Rita and Yato. "Dammit, I'm most assuredly not in the mood for this," he grumbled. "If I had a sword, you'd be sliced to pieces," he added, narrowing his eyes so that he could focus.

"MWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

wqzf6c.jpg

@Sirena Beach​
"Wha... what?" Luigi asked, staring in disbelief as Shadow Luigi appeared. "What are you-a doing here?!" The plumber shouted, though it wasn't like he would actually answer.

Seeing as the others had it covered, plus that fact that Luigi wasn't participating in the Death Games anyways, the plumber would turn to Leeds as Shadow Luigi was being dealt with by the others.

"Are you-a alright?"

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden @Takumi
@ShadowLuigiBoss

Luigi would find Leeds was absolutely furious. "What part of 'beat the shit out of that little fucker' translates into 'use a spraybottle on him'?! How the fuck-bluhbluhblhuh!!!"

He would shut up as he was sprayed with water. "You still had some of that electric goop on you!"

"Pfft..."

"MWUAHAHAHAA! That-a all you got?!" Shadow Luigi began pelvic thrusting at the group. "Water doesn't-a do shit!!"

@Sirena Beach​

Yato felt Hiyori stir and glanced down at her while speaking with the others, and smiled at how peaceful she looked. She had been out for quite a while, any longer than usual and he would of gotten really worried, but she was alright if her snuggling into him was any indication.

"Well, welcome ba-"

Wait. What did he do?

tumblr_inline_ocfpb1RN0m1r3leyb_100.png

"Huh?" was the only response he could give, before the punch came. Really, he should of saw it coming after all they've been through. This was normal, yet somehow he just couldn't catch a break from Hiyori and her punches and kicks. Yato considered trying to explain himself, or just letting Hiyori's embarrassment pass.

Yeah, like she wouldn't be more embarrassed than she was now once they reached their destination.

tumblr_inline_ocfp0ynYCT1r3leyb_100.png

"I'M NOT A PERVERT!" He roared back, his stinging cheek becoming red and will more than likely bruise sooner or later. By now he was just becoming a decoration of blacks and blues. At was Hiyori asked about the others letting him carry her, he almost looked offended by this.

tumblr_inline_nzodt3ZGQF1r3leyb_100.png

"I'm the only person who even thought of carrying your body all the way here while it was adjusting to your soul returning, at least say thank you! Besides, would you rather have some total stranger handling with your body the whole time?" he countered, pointing a finger at his companion before crossing his arms with a huff.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Sirena Beach
"Eugh, what a fuckin' dump." Leeds would step over some of the goop, but flinched as a spark if electrucity snapped at his heel. "What the-this shit's electric?!"

Looks like you all have your hands full with cleanup. Mary looks absolutely disgusted. "You don't seriously expect me to clean this all, do you? I don't even have one of those water gun things!"

"Then fuck off to that smoothie bar or somethin', princess. Bitchin' ain't gonna get this job done faster."

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden

PnpKTIk.png

DGWOok6.png

tumblr_inline_n2wafwLQm71riacmz.png

"Of course you'd say that!!!"
Hiyori seethed, waving a fist at Yato furiously. "No pervert would just admit to it! A-and besides, I'm sure someone else would have carried me if you had just left me be! Maybe someone a bit more reputable, even!!" she fired right back, clearly not intending to let the god off easy. Though, his suggestion that she would have been carried by a stranger if not did seem to horrify and embarrass her more deeply than the thought of him carrying her. Which prompted what probably would have been an apology or acceptance of the fact, were it not for the words from Yusuke that followed suit. Wait. Wut.

Suddenly her blush, that of which had slowly been calming, came back with the intensity of a thousand fires as her more calm and confused expression morphed into that of pure embarrassed horror.

giphy.gif

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-?!?"

Oh thank God for this goop. It was distracting the others from her inevitable freakout and she promptly joined in spraying the pelvic thrusting Luigi Shadow with all of the ferocity of a ragingly embarrassed teen.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Oh please, it won't make things worse. As it is, the next girl up has some major screws loose. She also is in charge of this festival, and on something called the Delfino Beautification Committee. If you all go and smash these melons here, ruining her perfect little beach...I'll give you two blue coins. Sound fun?"

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @York @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @WatermelonFestival​

"Oh that just sounds so...petty."
The Doctor responded to I-No. "If you care to be a rabble rouser why not do it yourself, hmm? Or is it that you don't care to get your own hands dirty when there are perfectly fine other hands to use instead?"

@Crow @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Yamashiro, Shantae, and Ernesti were able to guide the giant watermelon down the hill and onto the beach. It looked like a straight shot to the shack. However, a new problem stood in their way...

250px-Cataquack.jpg

Cataquacks. They were all over the beach, standing between the melon and victory. If one of them reached the melon, it wouldn't be pretty. In fact, one Cataquack was already marching towards the melon, curious about whether it could be launched into the air.​