Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

At Yato's comment, Leeds would look him over and give him a look that basically said,

Really?

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Luigi, who had been pretty quiet since the last game, decided to make his way over to the boat which led to Sirena Beach so he could talk to Yumeko and Leeds.

First, Luigi weakly waved to the latter with a smile. "H-hello. I'm-a Luigi." The plumber said to Leeds with a small grin.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Upon your arrival at Gelato Beach, those who were there before will realize that not much has changed since you left.....

hqdefault.jpg

...Except for the fact that there were giant watermelons everywhere. How charming.

Before you could question what was going on, a certain Noki would approach your group, looking at Ernesti specifically.

da2bb8c27dc3279440a8bc8a13524f2b

"Well if it isn't my dear old friend... erm hold on... don't tell me...

Arbusti! I see you've brought some new friends with ya too, Arbusti."
The elder Noki said as he squinted at the rest of the group. "I never got to properly thank you for rescuing the sand bird egg from those cataquacks! If you head up that ladder to the egg you'll be able to ride on its back through the sky. I set up a surprise for you there!" He exclaimed before pointing to the egg with his fishing rod.

250px-ShineTower.png

You could head to the sand bird to see the old man's surprise, or you could see what those giant watermelons were about.

"Surprise, huh?" Bowser asked to no one in particular as he rubbed his chin in thought. Eventually, an evil grin curled on his face before looking down at the elderly Noki.

c58c2ba6523d733d38b4403d6dddc824

"Alright, ya 'ole geezer. I'm gonna see what this 'surprise' is all about." Bowser said evilly before stomping off to the egg to see what this "surprise" was. Maybe it was money! Or food! Or even Princess Peach!

On the other hand, Shantae was really intrigued by those giant watermelons and made her way to those instead.

(Tag @Mason Moretti for the watermelons and @thatguyinthestore for the sand bird)

@Jeremi @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @GelatoBeach

"Ernesti, gramps, Ernesti Echevalier," Ernesti reintroduced. "Well everyone, go ahead and introduce yourself to Elder Noki."

Ernesti's eyes widened when Noki mentioned a surprise, but Ernesti was more interested in the other part of the sentence.

i0Ggl9W.jpg

"Can we really? Can we really ride the Sand Bird?"

Ernesti proceeds to climb the ladder towards the Sand Bird.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Minerva @GelatoBeach​

Last edited:
At Yato's comment, Leeds would look him over and give him a look that basically said,

Really?

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_nzofajvpQV1r3leyb_100.png

"I've literally been around longer than you've been breathing." Yato reaffirmed a little bluntly. Though Yusuke's response to the conversation made the stray chuckle.

KPFrxX1.png

Yusuke gave Alesha a weak smile. "You have my thanks for saying that. Perhaps my confidence simply wavers due to the fact I have not been in the presence of my muse for quite some time now. Oh, how I yearn to see my Theo again..." Although he wouldn't explain what he meant, a rough translation to the artist's words would be that he missed his friend Akira. It had been quite some time since he had seen him, even before he ended up on this island adventure.

"Yato-sama, you're not trying to Leed him to believe that you're much older than you really look, are you?" he questioned, a sneaky smile on his lips after having slipped a pun into his words. "I jest. I trust that the all mighty art god wouldn't lie about such a thing. After all, it would only seem natural for a god to adorn a youthful appearance, no?"

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @Midnight Maiden

tumblr_inline_nzog64SoV71r3leyb_100.png

"That's right, Yusuke-kun. Although, not every god looks as youthful, most do." he replied, his ego inflating just a bit. Yato was glad at least someone believed him, and was sure Hiyori would of backed him up too-well he'd hope so.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu
@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Upon your arrival at Gelato Beach, those who were there before will realize that not much has changed since you left.....

hqdefault.jpg

...Except for the fact that there were giant watermelons everywhere. How charming.

Before you could question what was going on, a certain Noki would approach your group, looking at Ernesti specifically.

The elder Noki said as he squinted at the rest of the group. "I never got to properly thank you for rescuing the sand bird egg from those cataquacks! If you head up that ladder to the egg you'll be able to ride on its back through the sky. I set up a surprise for you there!" He exclaimed before pointing to the egg with his fishing rod.

250px-ShineTower.png

You could head to the sand bird to see the old man's surprise, or you could see what those giant watermelons were about.

"Surprise, huh?" Bowser asked to no one in particular as he rubbed his chin in thought. Eventually, an evil grin curled on his face before looking down at the elderly Noki.

"Alright, ya 'ole geezer. I'm gonna see what this 'surprise' is all about." Bowser said evilly before stomping off to the egg to see what this "surprise" was. Maybe it was money! Or food! Or even Princess Peach!

On the other hand, Shantae was really intrigued by those giant watermelons and made her way to those instead.

(Tag @Mason Moretti for the watermelons and @thatguyinthestore for the sand bird)

@Jeremi @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @GelatoBeach

"Ernesti, gramps, Ernesti Echevalier," Ernesti reintroduced. "Well everyone, go ahead and introduce yourself to Elder Noki."

Ernesti's eyes widened when Noki mentioned a surprise, but Ernesti was more interested in the other part of the sentence.

i0Ggl9W.jpg

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @GelatoBeach​

latest

Yamashiro looked on as Ernesti went up the ladder. She would have tagged along with him if it were not involving heights, or a flying bird? Sea level or as close to it as possible was where Yamashiro preferred to be. The beach looked nice and very inviting, but there were other things there that were quite unique. She then walked over towards the watermelons, looking curiously at them.

"I have never seen watermelons this big before. Not even during the summer."

@Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Mari @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @gelatobeach

Episode 3
"The Revival"

Ding-Dong!

980272734547.jpg

"Did you hear that, everyone? The votes are in! Time to see who gets the special prize!" A red curtain appeared around the group onstage, and Yumemi took center stage again. The group would find all powers and weapons gone once again.

"It's too bad I can't give everyone a prize…every act was fantastic! We have such talented people here! But, there can only be two winners, and they are…"

I-No snapped her fingers, and a drumroll played, as smoke appeared on either side of Yumemi, when the smoke cleared, there stood…

"Maria Ushiromiya and Yumeko Jabami! Let's give them a hand!"

The audience went wild, cheering and hollering for the two girls. "Good job, girls! Maria, that magic act was so much fun! And Yumeko, that memory trick of yours was something else! Now, I-No will present you both with your special immunity-"

"Actually…about that."
tumblr_otyvo1RCQY1qdywmvo9_1280.jpg

Yumeko stepped forward. "If it's okay…I would like to use that prize now."

"Eh? Really?? But you haven't lost a game yet!"

"No…I haven't. But, if this power can be used to give someone a second chance at life…would I be able to bring someone back from the dead with it?"

The crowd erupted into a fit of gasps and murmurs. Even Yumemi was stunned speechless. "U-Uh…I don't know…"

On I-No's face, however, was a smile. "Ooh, a challenge. I like it. Tell me, sweetheart, who would be getting a reprise here?"

"On the plane here, my friend died in a crash. She never knew what hit her... More than anything, I would like Mary Saotome to return from the dead!"

"And you're okay with giving up your immunity over this?"

"Absolutely! Besides…immunity is quite boring, don't you think? Sitting on the sidelines…it's more like a punishment to me than anything. In fact, it makes the threat of death when losing much better by comparison."

"I mean, if you say so…" I-No shrugged.
960.gif

"But whatever. One resurrection, coming right up."

Taking the stage, I-No began shredding on her guitar.
That same neon electricity everyone had witnessed on the plane returned, surrounding them all. A cloud of blue and black began to form onstage, growing stronger and stronger with each note I-No played. The audience, the group, Yumemi…all were completely mesmerized by the musical spell-even Leeds in the back watched with his jaw slightly ajar. I-No cut the last note off abruptly, and the cloud vanished, in its place a person fell to the ground. Could it be…?
e1f773da88929c19cebdafd7fd6ad264bab8cc81_hq.gif

"MARY!!!"

Yumeko tackled her friend to the ground, hugging her tight. "I'm so glad you're okay!"
DGIKWrWVYAEVXfx.jpg

"Wha-Yumeko! What's going on?!" Mary shoved her friend off, a look of pure shock on her face. "Where have you been?! Do you have any idea what I had to go through-"

"I know! Dying must have been quite the ordeal! Does this mean there truly is an other side?"

"Wait...what did you say?"

"Hm? Oh, you know, like Heaven or Hell-"

"No no no, before that. What do you mean I died? I never died!"

Now Yumeko was the shocked one. "What? But I saw your body myself!"

"That can't be right! I was suddenly alone, then forced to babysit some little turtle thing, and…a-and…oh, come on!"

Yumeko frowned. "…it's your memory, isn't it?"
Reisen_Kakegurui_-_01_MX_1280x720_x264_AAC.mkv_snapshot_04.37_2017.07.01_21.51.03-thumbnail-750x540-90.jpg

"What else would it be?!" Mary groaned and rubbed her temples. "This is getting ridiculous…"

"Oh dear…how sad! But at least you're alive, Mary! That was incredible!" Yumemi turned to the group. "You all have some boats to catch, so I'll let you all go. But thank you again for blessing us with your amazing talents!"

The audience echoed with a round of applause as the Pianta police ushered the group offstage. The sound of pop idol music could be heard as they headed back to the boats-with some powerful guitar added in.

----------------

"Whew, what a show! I feel like I need a cigarette after that one…" In Yumemi's dressing room, I-No stretched, before taking a seat on Yumemi's vanity. Everywhere else was loaded with flowers and gifts from her fans, and Yumemi sat on the only chair available.

"That's the regular life of an idol! Hard work day in and day out…but it's all worth it in the end!"

Materializing a nail file, I-No idly started to file her nails. "I bet. Maintaining that little persona of yours must be hard, too."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on, honey. The only person that chipper all the time is a cartoon character. I wanna see the real you."

"…" After a moment, Yumemi smiled. It wasn't like any smile she'd given before; this one was cruel.
hqdefault.jpg

"Fine then. You want the true me? Here I am!" Her voice changed as well-deeper and far less inviting. "God, I needed a break! It was so hard to be nice to those freaks! Those damned weirdos…no wonder we're killing them off. Well…not really kill, I guess…" She snickered. "But they'll wish they were dead, once they know the truth! If they ever get to know the truth...which they probably never will! Hahahaha!"

"Oooh, you're a feisty one. I think I like the real you a lot more than that fake persona you put on."
tumblr_ovbapbhUXP1uti1rro5_400.jpg

"Yeah, well, those fans of mine like fake me. And if I'm going to get anywhere as an idol, I need to make that as real as I can." She picked up a present on her vanity and started opening it.

I-No examined her nails. "You did a good job, dear. I mean, I was convinced. Us girls have to play nice if we want to make it in the world…"

"Oh please, give me a break. You're not nice at all. You have those powers to help you. I don't have that-all I have is a charade." The present turned out to be a jewelry box, which had a choker inside. Yumemi put it on, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Mmhmm…" I-No read the little card Yumemi had carelessly tossed to the floor with the wrapping paper. "Well, considering the next game host, I look like a saint. Remind me, how many people are dying?"

Yumemi turned to look at her, a sadist smile on her face.
kakegurui800025.png

"Six people are dying next. And none of them have any idea."

----------------

This time, there was one big boat for the group to get on and one smaller. "Today, we'll have you go to two places: Gelato Beach, and Sirena Beach. The only place needing cleanup is Sirena Beach-after the work you did earlier, we wanted to give you all the option to take a break!"

"That's very kind of you! Mary, maybe I can help you understand our situation if you come with me!"
pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

"Fine by me. Considering someone is toying with my mind, I could use all the help I can get. Everything is so confusing…" With that, Mary and Yumeko boarded the small boat to Sirena Beach. Where everyone else decided to go, however, was up to them.

(Tag @Yun Lee for Sirena Beach, and @Mason Moretti and @thatguyinthestore for Gelato Beach.)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)

In Memoriam

Mary Saotome - HIT ON THE HEAD! REVIVED BY THE POWER OF ROCK!

Nagihiko Fujisaki - IMPALED!

Starlow - TURNED TO DUST!
"Wait... little turtle thing?" Bowser asked, his eyes widening for a moment when Maria said she had to babysit one. He had fallen silent, his fists both clenched at his sides.

tumblr_mlm1myFIje1rrftcdo1_500.gif

"Where's my son?" Bowser asked quietly, mainly due to the mix of shock and anger he was feeling right now at the realization that his son had been taken and some loser was babysitting him! Though, it must have been too quiet, as Mary didn't hear him and had instead loaded up on a boat with Yumeko that supposedly took them to Sirena Beach.

"You little... GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! I AIN'T THROUGH WITH YOU YET!!!" Bowser screamed, jumping in the water and swimming after the boat.

Shantae, who watched the scene with a raised brow, turned to Risky and Maria.
"So... where do you guys wanna go?" She asked.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah
I was thinking we can go by Gelato Beach, uu! ❞ Maria smiled as she made her decision on a whim, probably all tuckered out from using the magic that Beatrice had given her for that talent show out of nowhere. A part of her was glad that the magic was unavailable now, there's no telling what else could go wrong with her inexperience. However... she soon made a serious face once a thought came to mind.

❝ After seeing what Yumeko did with her special immunity, I'll plan to use that in the same way later down the line. It may not be the magic that Beatrice uses, but I intend to bring back either you if something occurs. I'm not afraid of perishing here, so for now, I'll let you two know of this. ❞
Stating on her plans on how to use the special immunity later on for Shantae or Risky, Maria spoke in that dignified voice, much like the Witches she speaks of so much.

tumblr_inline_nulypbZLQk1typ8ok_100.png

❝ Uu, are we ready to go? ❞
Moments after her serious turn in voice, the young girl reverted back to her usual self.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

@dark @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @GelatoBeach

hqdefault.jpg

250px-ShineTower.png

i0Ggl9W.jpg

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @GelatoBeach​
latest

Yamashiro looked on as Ernesti went up the ladder. She would have tagged along with him if it were not involving heights, or a flying bird? Sea level or as close to it as possible was where Yamashiro preferred to be. The beach looked nice and very inviting, but there were other things there that were quite unique. She then walked over towards the watermelons, looking curiously at them.

"I have never seen watermelons this big before. Not even during the summer."

@Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Mari @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @gelatobeach
Ami Kawashima
@dark @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti
@Gelato Beach

Ami actually smiled a little, seeing that Maria actually won, though she quickly tried to change her expression before anyone really saw. Nonetheless though, she enjoyed the few candies she still had left from Maria's show as she decided to join the group headed towards Gelato beach.

She was about to offer some candies to Maria, and the rest of the group, but seemed to stop after noticing the rather sizeable watermelons laying around, not to mention the strange old man... Which some members of the group had evidently met before, seeing as he had recognized Ernesti after a few moments.

fUyeNkn.png

"Psh... I think you have a few screws loose old man..." Ami said, not seeming to show much interest in following his instructions.

Instead, she popped another piece of candy into her mouth as she went over to investigate the oversized watermelon. Who knows... She might even be able to sell some of these to a Piantia on an island...​

Rita Hanson

Rita silently stood on the boat, watching the others. She really didn't have much to contribute to the conversation and was relieved that Maria had gotten immunity. She didn't fully understand the revival process, but she didn't want to question it. " At least nobody died this time and Maria is safe if she uses her immunity."

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Takumi

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nzofajvpQV1r3leyb_100.png

"I've literally been around longer than you've been breathing." Yato reaffirmed a little bluntly. Though Yusuke's response to the conversation made the stray chuckle.

tumblr_inline_nzog64SoV71r3leyb_100.png

"That's right, Yusuke-kun. Although, not every god looks as youthful, most do." he replied, his ego inflating just a bit. Yato was glad at least someone believed him, and was sure Hiyori would of backed him up too-well he'd hope so.

Luigi, who had been pretty quiet since the last game, decided to make his way over to the boat which led to Sirena Beach so he could talk to Yumeko and Leeds.

First, Luigi weakly waved to the latter with a smile. "H-hello. I'm-a Luigi." The plumber said to Leeds with a small grin.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Takumi
Although he wouldn't say so, Yusuke gushed inside when Yato would laugh at his pun. He overflowed with happiness, suddenly forgetting how gloomy he had been over losing the contest, leaving behind his painting, and missing Akira.

2RwXyYC.png

"Ah, I have delighted the art god with my banter~ How sensational! Nothing could ruin this day~" he said aloud, even though he had meant to keep his joy to himself. He was so happy, in fact, that if he still had his kawaii fox tail from the metaverse, it would've been wagging.

Anyhow, Yusuke returned to reality, glancing back to the god after he had calmed himself.

"Forgive me if it's rude to ask, but around how old are you?" he questioned, eager to learn more about this interesting individual.

After asking the question, he glanced to Luigi who had just joined their little group. "Ah, Luigi-san, are you coming with us to Sierna Beach?"

Right smack dab in the middle of Starlow's and Krieger's conversation, a certain little koopa burst into the lab...

latest

"Where's my babysitter!? I want my mac and cheese nooooow!!!!" The young turtle yelled as it began running around the lab, tossing various items off the desks and screaming about how he wanted mac and cheese.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @afterlife

Starlow - Afterlife
@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"Huh?! Bowser, but as a kid? Are you his son?"

Starlow hovered closer to Bowser Jr. However, she did so carefully. Very carefully. "Well, I basically babysat big Bowser when Fawful was trying to take over. A kid version shouldn't be much harder. Though I'm not sure how good my cooking skills are."

"He certainly has Bowser's attitude," Starlow thought.​

Although he wouldn't say so, Yusuke gushed inside when Yato would laugh at his pun. He overflowed with happiness, suddenly forgetting how gloomy he had been over losing the contest, leaving behind his painting, and missing Akira.

2RwXyYC.png

"Ah, I have delighted the art god with my banter~ How sensational! Nothing could ruin this day~" he said aloud, even though he had meant to keep his joy to himself. He was so happy, in fact, that if he still had his kawaii fox tail from the metaverse, it would've been wagging.

Anyhow, Yusuke returned to reality, glancing back to the god after he had calmed himself.

"Forgive me if it's rude to ask, but around how old are you?" he questioned, eager to learn more about this interesting individual.

After asking the question, he glanced to Luigi who had just joined their little group. "Ah, Luigi-san, are you coming with us to Sierna Beach?"

Yusuke's good mood brightened Yato's mood. If a god couldn't make someone happy, then they obviously weren't doing their job right after all!

tumblr_inline_nzoeicwHkf1r3leyb_100.png

Yato would take a moment to think over how old he was for a moment at Yusuke's inquiry, bringing a hand to his chin.

"Well it's fine since you're just curious, and I brought it up anyway, but as for an estimate I'd say that I myself am around 1,000 or so." Yato answered.

Last edited:
Keeping Hiyori in his arms, regardless if she had woken up after her soul would return to her body, Yato would make his way into the boat heading to Sirena Beach.

tumblr_inline_nzodr6yGsV1r3leyb_100.png

"Millennial? I'm older than most, if not all of, the people in this group." Yato deadpanned towards Leed.

2RwXyYC.png

Yusuke's good mood brightened Yato's mood. If a god couldn't make someone happy, then they obviously weren't doing their job right after all!

tumblr_inline_nzoeicwHkf1r3leyb_100.png

Yato would take a moment to think over how old he was for a moment at Yusuke's inquiry, bringing a hand to his chin.

"Well it's fine since you're just curious, and I brought it up anyway, but as for an estimate I'd say that I myself am round 1,000 or so." Yato answered.

It was a long time, Hiyori figured, since the group's time on stage. She had fallen unconscious shortly after her expression of surprise that she could be seen in her spirit state, said spirit form falling forward after a visible spell of faintness. Right back into the material body in Yato's arm, tail vanishing as this occurred. For whatever reason, this left her wiped out for longer than usual, the female's form lying contentedly dormant in the god's arms as he carried her along. The only movements were a subtly leaning of her head against him, along with the rhythmic beating of her heart and gentle rise and fall of her chest from each unconscious breath.

1b72315ea745032761853a1649fb7e86acc8eba4_hq.gif

Eventually, her eyes began to flicker open, even through the heavy sheet of drowsiness that so often came with her 'out of body' experiences. The first things she noted were an overwhelming and comforting sense of warmth, along with a smell she still favored over any others she had encountered. Without much thought, she nuzzled against the source, a gentle sigh of content passing through her. But it was a few long seconds after that, eyes having closed again out of relaxation as she soaked in the comforting feelings.

Wait. Her eyes suddenly reopened as awareness truly came back to her, looking around with obvious disorientation before her eyes landed on the reason for her warmth and the smell. The reason she was moving somewhere even though she wasn't walking, herself. The thing she had just snuggled against--

tumblr_inline_n2wae4kcSU1riacmz.png

"...LET GO OF ME, PERVERT!!!!" she all but roared moments later, face having slowly turned the brightest shade of red one would likely ever see as she frantically threw a punch right for Yato's face, immediately doing her best to scramble out of his arms thereafter. Her breathing was heavy, both before she was free and after, and she found herself frantic. Hands flew to clutch at the side of her face, her heart racing and mind rushing.

tumblr_inline_n2waemGwoz1riacmz.png

"O-oh god, how long was I out for...? And who decided to let this pervert carry me, anyways?!" she squeaked with panic, on the verge of mental hyperventilation. What if Yato had done something to her while she was out, or someone had looked up her skirt?! Oh, gosh, she was doomed.... She didn't even seem to notice the others surrounding, in her absolute panic, or that she had just interrupted a totally casual conversation. Oops.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
Yato felt Hiyori stir and glanced down at her while speaking with the others, and smiled at how peaceful she looked. She had been out for quite a while, any longer than usual and he would of gotten really worried, but she was alright if her snuggling into him was any indication.

"Well, welcome ba-"

"...LET GO OF ME, PERVERT!!!!"

Wait. What did he do?

tumblr_inline_ocfpb1RN0m1r3leyb_100.png

"Huh?" was the only response he could give, before the punch came. Really, he should of saw it coming after all they've been through. This was normal, yet somehow he just couldn't catch a break from Hiyori and her punches and kicks. Yato considered trying to explain himself, or just letting Hiyori's embarrassment pass.

Yeah, like she wouldn't be more embarrassed than she was now once they reached their destination.

tumblr_inline_ocfp0ynYCT1r3leyb_100.png

"I'M NOT A PERVERT!" He roared back, his stinging cheek becoming red and will more than likely bruise sooner or later. By now he was just becoming a decoration of blacks and blues. At was Hiyori asked about the others letting him carry her, he almost looked offended by this.

tumblr_inline_nzodt3ZGQF1r3leyb_100.png

"I'm the only person who even thought of carrying your body all the way here while it was adjusting to your soul returning, at least say thank you! Besides, would you rather have some total stranger handling with your body the whole time?" he countered, pointing a finger at his companion before crossing his arms with a huff.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Sirena Beach

hqdefault.jpg

250px-ShineTower.png

Giant vegetables was a dime in the dozen in the universe, but a giant bird made from sand? Now that was something worth to see. "A bird of sand you say? Now that sounds absolutely wonderful! A flying silicon based life form? That's something worth investigating!" With that said the Doctor made his way towards the ladder that lead to the sand bird.​

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @thatguyinthestore @SandBird

Starlow - Afterlife
@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"Huh?! Bowser, but as a kid? Are you his son?"

Starlow hovered closer to Bowser Jr. However, she did so carefully. Very carefully. "Well, I basically babysat big Bowser when Fawful was trying to take over. A kid version shouldn't be much harder. Though I'm not sure how good my cooking skills are."

"He certainly has Bowser's attitude," Starlow thought.​
"You're not my baby sitter!" The young Koopa said before balling his fists up and stomping his foot down. "I want my babysitter! The one who looks like Mama Peach!" Bowser Jr screamed before turning to Krieger and looking up at him. "Where's my babysitter?! I want my babysitter! I want my babysitter!" He screamed, yelling this multiple times and even tugging on the scientist's sleeve to get him to listen.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

At Yusuke's little joke, Leeds would snort "Heh. Nice pun, kid. You ever consider tryin' standup comedy? Cuz judgin' by your Bob Ross seminar at the talent show, paintin' ain't your thing." Luigi would get a look of disdain. "And I'm guessin' you represent the Lollipop Guild, huh?"

"Oh! I never thanked you for those two coins. It helped quite a lot!"

"Hmph! Sure it did. Helped those little brats look even better than before. But whatever. Maybe I'll hand out some more coins today. If I'm feelin' generous."
Sirena Beach was a beautiful cliffside retreat...or would be, if it wasn't covered in goop.
hqdefault.jpg

"Eugh, what a fuckin' dump." Leeds would step over some of the goop, but flinched as a spark if electrucity snapped at his heel. "What the-this shit's electric?!"

Looks like you all have your hands full with cleanup. Mary looks absolutely disgusted. "You don't seriously expect me to clean this all, do you? I don't even have one of those water gun things!"

"Then fuck off to that smoothie bar or somethin', princess. Bitchin' ain't gonna get this job done faster."

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden

At Yusuke's little joke, Leeds would snort "Heh. Nice pun, kid. You ever consider tryin' standup comedy? Cuz judgin' by your Bob Ross seminar at the talent show, paintin' ain't your thing." Luigi would get a look of disdain. "And I'm guessin' you represent the Lollipop Guild, huh?"

"Oh! I never thanked you for those two coins. It helped quite a lot!"

"Hmph! Sure it did. Helped those little brats look even better than before. But whatever. Maybe I'll hand out some more coins today. If I'm feelin' generous."
Sirena Beach was a beautiful cliffside retreat...or would be, if it wasn't covered in goop.
hqdefault.jpg

"Eugh, what a fuckin' dump." Leeds would step over some of the goop, but flinched as a spark if electrucity snapped at his heel. "What the-this shit's electric?!"

Looks like you all have your hands full with cleanup. Mary looks absolutely disgusted. "You don't seriously expect me to clean this all, do you? I don't even have one of those water gun things!"

"Then fuck off to that smoothie bar or somethin', princess. Bitchin' ain't gonna get this job done faster."

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden
"Well I did save-a Princess Eclair once. She's the princess of the Waffle Kingdom!" Luigi declared in response to Jersey's little quip, sounding pretty proud of himself when he did so.

Once they made their way to Sirenna Beach, Luigi just made his way to the smoothie bar instead of helping clean because he didn't want to get shocked by that electric goop shit.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Rita would find no source for the electricity.
PicsArt_09-20-11.11.06.jpg
"Maybe it's just naturally electric?" Yumeko sprayed a tiny bit with her FLUDD, and it cleaned right up with no problem. "As long as no one touches it, we should be okay!"

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SirenaBeach

------------

"What? You mean she's gone? But she died, clear as day-ugh, here!" Krieger pulled a lollipop out of his pocket. "If you leave me alone, I'll give you this. Deal?"

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Afterlife​

"That's what I said, Ferbesti." The elderly Noki replied to Ernesti before turning to Ami and waving her cane at her. "Show some respect to your elders young lady! Why, if I was younger I'd.. uhh... what was I talking about again?" The old man asked, though before he could remember Ami had made her way over to the giant watermelons.

sandbird.jpg

Those of you who made your way to up that ladder would find that you were transported to the top of the alleged sand bird upon coming close to its egg. As soon as you arrived, you'd notice that there were eight
red coins scattered around the exterior of the bird. There was one on the head, one on the tail, two in the center, two on the left wing, and finally two on the right wing.

Bowser, of course, was less than pleased upon seeing this.

"WHAT?! You mean t'tell me that our stupid surprise was a dumb red coin hunt?!"
Bowser shouted, only seeming to grow more angry upon finding that there was no way off this thing. Well, no safe way at least.

Suddenly, Bowser let out a deep growl and...

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

"BWAAAAAAH!!"

Thanks to Bowser's tantrum, a good portion of the sand bird was now on fire! You could still collect the red coins on the tail and the head, but if you wanted to collect the coins in the center or one of the two wings, you would have to put out the fires first.

@Jeremi @Crow @SandBird

"That's what I said, Ferbesti." The elderly Noki replied to Ernesti before turning to Ami and waving her cane at her. "Show some respect to your elders young lady! Why, if I was younger I'd.. uhh... what was I talking about again?" The old man asked, though before he could remember Ami had made her way over to the giant watermelons.

sandbird.jpg

Those of you who made your way to up that ladder would find that you were transported to the top of the alleged sand bird upon coming close to its egg. As soon as you arrived, you'd notice that there were eight
red coins scattered around the exterior of the bird. There was one on the head, one on the tail, two in the center, two on the left wing, and finally two on the right wing.

Bowser, of course, was less than pleased upon seeing this.

"WHAT?! You mean t'tell me that our stupid surprise was a dumb red coin hunt?!"
Bowser shouted, only seeming to grow more angry upon finding that there was no way off this thing. Well, no safe way at least.

Suddenly, Bowser let out a deep growl and...

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

"BWAAAAAAH!!"

Thanks to Bowser's tantrum, a good portion of the sand bird was now on fire! You could still collect the red coins on the tail and the head, but if you wanted to collect the coins in the center or one of the two wings, you would have to put out the fires first.

@Jeremi @Crow @SandBird

The Doctor was not impressed by Bowser's temper tantrum. "Instead of trying to burn us to a crisp, perhaps you can instead help at the task at hand? Or run through to flames, but situations would be beneficial to the group at large." Instead of going to the ones behind the wall of flame the Doctor opted to go and get the red coin at the tail end before plotting out his next course of action.​

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @SandBird