Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

"Hello, Zuiun, my name is Ernesti Echevalier, Commander of the Order of the Silver Phoenix, and-"

Ernesti chose to cut himself off, reaching another finger for a handshake.

"Pleasure to meet a fellow pilot, Zuiun. We may pilot different kinds of partners, but it's still great to meet a fellow warrior on the battlefield."

@Mari

latest

The tiny Zuiun pilot smiled as she walked from the plan and then shook Ernesti's finger.

latest

She then blushed, and then looked at Yamashiro. It seemed she did not have a voice to speak to Ernesti with, but wanted to communicate to him, its thoughts, but through the battleship Yamashiro.

$

Yamashiro smiled at the pilot, and then looked at Ernesti when she spoke.

"Zuiun cannot speak like you and I, but we share a mental communication link as plane and it's home ship. She wants to say to you that it is an honor to meet a fellow pilot! And she hopes that sometime, you both can fly together, perhaps even in battle."

@Crow

Hiyori Iki's Act: Light As A Feather

tumblr_inline_n2wah8Emm21riacmz.png

Well, as much as Hiyori had wanted to stay back and continue to enforce just what Yato was like to Yusuke and Luigi to make sure her friend didn't swindle them, she was aware that she didn't have long. Time was of the essence, and hers? Well, it was quickly running thin. She was one of the few that hadn't gone on yet, and the fact was slightly nerve-wracking. What was she supposed to do? She had no real 'special talents'. She was average in most things at best, save for perhaps in her skills at wrestling(self-taught by videos of the great Tohno, she would be glad to inform you), but that wasn't exactly something she could call forth here.

So her lip was bitten meekly, her confidence wavering as she spared a glance as the stage. Reluctantly turning away from Yato and the others with an uttered 'excuse me'. Gosh, she didn't want to do this. She really didn't want to, whatsoever. But it was rather apparent that she had no choice, and that was all she could keep in mind as she went forward. And minutes later found herself upon the stage, a variety of props set up of all different sorts. Which, standing upon in front of all of these people....

Tohno, please grant me strength!

"Ah, hello, everyone. I'm Hiyori Iki, and I'd like to thank you all for having me today,"
she started, giving the audience a warm smile and a grateful bow along with her introduction. "Admittedly, I wasn't certain what to do for this wonderful event... But Miss I-no was generous enough to give me a setup, and I'd like to do a special performance for you all today!" she explained, smile unnoticeable becoming a bit more nervous. But still, here went nothing....

There was nothing: no sounds of effort or loud footfalls, no gasps or pants, no shrieks or anything of the like as the girl leapt into the air, gracefully springing forward into the air and lading with skills and grace atop a wire that had been at least four feet above where she had been standing. And, were the height of her jump not proof on it's own that something was off, another odd occurrence came about- the girl had developed some sort of pink, cat-like tail, one that swished delicately about as she balanced atop the thin wire chord with apparent ease. To those that had paid attention, they would actually have seen something odd- there had been two Hiyoris. One had split hence from the other mid-jump- the one with the tail coming out of the one without -, with the latter being left behind as though an empty shell in a heap on the stage.

It took no time at all for Hiyori to get into her comfort zone. She bounced about atop the wire for a good bit of time, performing a variety of flips and springs and dangles and hops. Each movement radiated pure elegance, despite how casually she went about it all, the female even allowing herself to enjoy it to the extent of releasing a few laughs here and there. The wind worked with her, combing her hair and clothes as she flipped gracefully into her next endeavor. And the one after that. And the one after that.

Cartwheels and flying kick-turned-flips, somersaults and back-ins full-outs, aerials and vaults, handsprings and even gaylords. She did it all with a completely carefree and light air, as though she were but a feather on the wind, letting it whisk her along as it willed. Eventually, though, she noted that she had spent perhaps a bit too much time. Laughing with slightly short breath, she rubbed her neck, paused atop a metal pole on it's small face. "Ah, thank you for your time, everyone. I hope my performance sufficed and brought you joy...."

And so she shyly turned heel, exiting the stage. Her body was initially left behind, but moments later she rushed back out to retrieve it, clearly embarrassed as she dragged it backstage with a red face. Gosh, how could she have forgotten something so important? And why was this happening again?!

@Yun Lee
Rubbing the back of his head, Yato addressed Yusuke with a friendly grin.
"I'm not the best critic but I'd gladly take a look and give my opinion sometime..."

tumblr_inline_ocfp6cJ8Qy1r3leyb_100.png

Yato trailed off, attention being taken away as he was almost mesmerized as Hiyori did her act, speechless as he watched, a smile coming to his face when he noticed that she was at least having fun with it. His gaze remained fixed and with as much ease that came to her he couldn't help but laugh lightly to himself. Seeing her so happy, at least for the moment, caused his heart to swell with joy.

With her performance done and the fact she almost left her body there he laughed again before glancing towards Hiyori with a playful glint in his eyes.

tumblr_inline_nzoe2sVn3t1r3leyb_100.png

"Is this what you do when I'm not around? Makes sense that your body always ends up getting left somewhere." he sighed, walking over to help her out by picking up her body bridal style.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
cnmVbtX.png

"So kind," Yusuke stated, his eyes still sparkling. "I am but a plebeian in comparison to your whole-hearted altruism," the boy added, only quieting when his new art friend would become fixated on his friend's performance. Wanting to be respectful, he remained silent until it was entirely finished before he would say anything else. Afterwards, he would trail casually behind Yato, stopping near him and Hiyori. "Your performance was most wonderful, ah, Hiyori-san, was it? Where did you learn to do moves such as those?"

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

latest

The tiny Zuiun pilot smiled as she walked from the plan and then shook Ernesti's finger.

latest

She then blushed, and then looked at Yamashiro. It seemed she did not have a voice to speak to Ernesti with, but wanted to communicate to him, its thoughts, but through the battleship Yamashiro.

$

Yamashiro smiled at the pilot, and then looked at Ernesti when she spoke.

"Zuiun cannot speak like you and I, but we share a mental communication link as plane and it's home ship. She wants to say to you that it is an honor to meet a fellow pilot! And she hopes that sometime, you both can fly together, perhaps even in battle."

@Crow

UMJWmkR.jpg

"Based on the sound of Ikaruga's engines, I can tell that he wholeheartedly agrees!" Ernesti laughs.

nvnNduQ.jpg

"..."

Ikaruga was incapable of speech of any language.

@Mari

Rubbing the back of his head, Yato addressed Yusuke with a friendly grin.
"I'm not the best critic but I'd gladly take a look and give my opinion sometime..."

tumblr_inline_ocfp6cJ8Qy1r3leyb_100.png

Yato trailed off, attention being taken away as he was almost mesmerized as Hiyori did her act, speechless as he watched, a smile coming to his face when he noticed that she was at least having fun with it. His gaze remained fixed and with as much ease that came to her he couldn't help but laugh lightly to himself. Seeing her so happy, at least for the moment, caused his heart to swell with joy.

With her performance done and the fact she almost left her body there he laughed again before glancing towards Hiyori with a playful glint in his eyes.

tumblr_inline_nzoe2sVn3t1r3leyb_100.png

"Is this what you do when I'm not around? Makes sense that your body always ends up getting left somewhere." he sighed, walking over to help her out by picking up her body bridal style.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
cnmVbtX.png

"So kind," Yusuke stated, his eyes still sparkling. "I am but a plebeian in comparison to your whole-hearted altruism," the boy added, only quieting when his new art friend would become fixated on his friend's performance. Wanting to be respectful, he remained silent until it was entirely finished before he would say anything else. Afterwards, he would trail casually behind Yato, stopping near him and Hiyori. "Your performance was most wonderful, ah, Hiyori-san, was it? Where did you learn to do moves such as those?"

So. Hiyori had really intended to do her best to sell Yusuke and Luigi on the fact that they really shouldn't become so invested in Yato and his antics, but all trace of her thoughts of doing so were lost when she returned backstage, physically body dragged in tow, and found that Yato was staring in her direction. Yusuke, as well, seemed to be following his gaze, his own eyes on her as well. Suddenly she felt her intentions evaporate, her grip on her material body released as she glanced between the two males with a slowly forming nervous smile. "What are you staring at...? D-do I have something on my face?" she inquired, her tail swishing about as she reached up as though to check if she did. Only as she did so, Yato had waltzed over to lift up her body, making a comment as he did so.

A comment she really didn't appreciate. Not that she was super happy about they way he chose to carry her body, either.

tumblr_inline_nzohprLAkE1r3leyb_100.png

"E-eh?! O-of course not! Why would you even say that?!"
she demanded, only managing to resist the urge to perform another of her famous flying kicks on him out of knowledge that he was kind of holding onto her body right now. Otherwise he definitely would have received a beating for that. But for now he narrowly escaped, Hiyori instead going to cover her mouth in attempt to hide her raging embarrassment-borne blush.

tumblr_inline_n2war3iRw31riacmz.png

"H-huh...?" she murmured at first in response to Yusuke, clearly not expecting his comments. But after a moment of processing them and managing to tone down her blush enough to remove her hand from her face, she gave a modest smile, laughing lightly and rubbing her neck with tail swishing happily behind her. "Oh, um, it's nothing, really. I just, ahh..." she trailed off, a sweatdrop rolling down her cheek. Ahh, what do I say...? I can't let Yato find out that I spend time like this when I'm stuck in this form! I'd die from the embarrassment, he'd never let me live it down!

tumblr_inline_nf4b4tCDWi1rkg9ed.png

"I-I WATCHED VIDEOS!..." she blurted out before reinforcing her words with an affirmative nod. "Yes, there's lots of gymnastic videos on line. I guess I've just seen enough to pick up the techniques myself.... h-hah..." she lied, her pink tail wavering and face slightly red from her own thoughts as she weaved the tale. Flawless. Yes, no one would ever be able to see through her fib! Truly her lying was masterful, beyond even that of Yato's! Still, she slowly seemed to calm down, her expression becoming more neutral as she spoke further. "But, I'm sorry... I don't believe I actually caught your name earlier. I'm Hiyori Iki," she introduced, bowing her head slightly.

@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

So. Hiyori had really intended to do her best to sell Yusuke and Luigi on the fact that they really shouldn't become so invested in Yato and his antics, but all trace of her thoughts of doing so were lost when she returned backstage, physically body dragged in tow, and found that Yato was staring in her direction. Yusuke, as well, seemed to be following his gaze, his own eyes on her as well. Suddenly she felt her intentions evaporate, her grip on her material body released as she glanced between the two males with a slowly forming nervous smile. "What are you staring at...? D-do I have something on my face?" she inquired, her tail swishing about as she reached up as though to check if she did. Only as she did so, Yato had waltzed over to lift up her body, making a comment as he did so.

A comment she really didn't appreciate. Not that she was super happy about they way he chose to carry her body, either.

she demanded, only managing to resist the urge to perform another of her famous flying kicks on him out of knowledge that he was kind of holding onto her body right now. Otherwise he definitely would have received a beating for that. But for now he narrowly escaped, Hiyori instead going to cover her mouth in attempt to hide her raging embarrassment-borne blush.

"H-huh...?" she murmured at first in response to Yusuke, clearly not expecting his comments. But after a moment of processing them and managing to tone down her blush enough to remove her hand from her face, she gave a modest smile, laughing lightly and rubbing her neck with tail swishing happily behind her. "Oh, um, it's nothing, really. I just, ahh..." she trailed off, a sweatdrop rolling down her cheek. Ahh, what do I say...? I can't let Yato find out that I spend time like this when I'm stuck in this form! I'd die from the embarrassment, he'd never let me live it down!

"I-I WATCHED VIDEOS!..." she blurted out before reinforcing her words with an affirmative nod. "Yes, there's lots of gymnastic videos on line. I guess I've just seen enough to pick up the techniques myself.... h-hah..." she lied, her pink tail wavering and face slightly red from her own thoughts as she weaved the tale. Flawless. Yes, no one would ever be able to see through her fib! Truly her lying was masterful, beyond even that of Yato's! Still, she slowly seemed to calm down, her expression becoming more neutral as she spoke further. "But, I'm sorry... I don't believe I actually caught your name earlier. I'm Hiyori Iki," she introduced, bowing her head slightly.

rHtqHgf.png

"Is that so?" Yusuke replied questioningly. A part of the teen's subconscious nagged at him, wanting him to be skeptical of her words, but in the end his naive nature won out--even after seeing how suspicious Hiyori was acting. "I see. That is quite impressive! I didn't know that if one watched videos enough that they could possibly inherit skills from what they've seen. Could it be a form of muscle memory, perhaps?" he asked innocently, assuring himself that this must've been true.

"Oh, where are my manners," the boy mumbled when Hiyori would state that she didn't know his name. "I'm Yusuke Kitagawa; just an average art student living in Shibuya." Although this was true now, about a year ago he was anything but average. He had not only been an apprentice to one of the most famous and well-respected artists in Japan, but he had also ended up become a phantom thief shortly afterwards. But right now, he was neither of those things. He found it funny how life could so easily change in only a year's worth of time.

rHtqHgf.png

"Is that so?" Yusuke replied questioningly. A part of the teen's subconscious nagged at him, wanting him to be skeptical of her words, but in the end his naive nature won out--even after seeing how suspicious Hiyori was acting. "I see. That is quite impressive! I didn't know that if one watched videos enough that they could possibly inherit skills from what they've seen. Could it be a form of muscle memory, perhaps?" he asked innocently, assuring himself that this must've been true.

"Oh, where are my manners," the boy mumbled when Hiyori would state that she didn't know his name. "I'm Yusuke Kitagawa; just an average art student living in Shibuya." Although this was true now, about a year ago he was anything but average. He had not only been an apprentice to one of the most famous and well-respected artists in Japan, but he had also ended up become a phantom thief shortly afterwards. But right now, he was neither of those things. He found it funny how life could so easily change in only a year's worth of time.

tumblr_inline_n2pnl2PNqo1riacmz.png

He... He actually bought that?!

Err, I mean...

tumblr_inline_nzoh492rSH1r3leyb_100.png

Of course he bought that. A proud grin came to Hiyori's face as she gave a nod of confirmation, one hand placing itself on her waist. "Of course! It took a long time, but I guess I'm alright for my method, huh?" she mused, feeling much more confident in her tale now. But her prideful mannerisms quickly reverted to her typical humble ones as he continued to compliment her, a small laugh parting her lips fleetingly at his next words. "I suppose it's not something everyone can do... But it's nothing impressive due to my feats," she dismissed, yet again rubbing her neck sheepishly. But soon that sheepishness vanished, her expression becoming dead serious as her hand returned to her front, clenching into a fist with an expression of pure pride and devotion.

"...Really, it's the great Tohno that credit is due to! Without him I'd be nowhere!"
she exclaimed with conviction and passion, as though she could shed a tear in honor of the greatness of this 'Tohno' person right then and there. Clearly, whoever it was, just the thought of him moved her deeply. "Truthfully, without knowing his great word, I likely would't know what to do with myself as things are now," she admitted, growing slightly more solemn as she dropped her hand, her free one moving to gently rub her own arm. "Thankfully, he has guided me every step!"

tumblr_inline_n2wabfhkIg1riacmz.png

Suddenly calming, Hiyori's gentle smile returned as Yusuke introduced himself, a subtle nod being given. "Ahh, I see. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Yusuke-san," she stated with heartwarming sincerity. "Though, for claiming to be average, your artwork is certainly stunning," she added with a smile, tail still lightly flicking back and forth. Actually, come to think of it? "...Wait a second! Y-you can see me?" Jeez. Way to go on the late realization, Hiyori. "Yato, how is it that everyone can see me...? I thought that spirits weren't visible to humans," she murmured, both slightly frantic after the realization as well as enthused. At least she wasn't invisible.

...But then again, she wasn't invisible. ;_;

UMJWmkR.jpg

"Based on the sound of Ikaruga's engines, I can tell that he wholeheartedly agrees!" Ernesti laughs.

nvnNduQ.jpg

"..."

Ikaruga was incapable of speech of any language.

@Mari

The Zuiun pilot looked up in amazement at Ikaruga. She then looked at Yamashiro, with a look of enthusiasm and interest on her face. Yamashiro smiled, and nodded to the pilot... after which the pilot immediately jumped on the Zuiun and Yamashiro picked up the bomber aircraft, setting it and then launching it into the air.

latest

It then flew in circles around the Ikaruga, high above the ground and varying in altitude, mostly around the head and chest height of the large machine.

Back on the ground, Yamashiro looked at her Zuiun plane circling high above. She was getting some communication from the pilot, and she started to speak out the communication she was receiving as she received it:

"So big and strong, much bigger than Abyssal ships."

"It must take massive powerful engines to make this take off from ground."

"I can barely see Yamashiro and Ernesti from the head's height."

"It would be very very interesting and fun to fly sorties with Ikaruga"

$

Yamashiro giggled as she blinked, temporarily cutting off the nonstop communications she was receiving from the Zuiun pilot, and then spoke to Ernesti:

"Zuiun wanted to get a better view of the Ikaruga. As you can tell, she is very impressed by what you pilot, Ernesti. I'll let her tell me all the stories about it later."

@Crow

Err, I mean...

Of course he bought that. A proud grin came to Hiyori's face as she gave a nod of confirmation, one hand placing itself on her waist. "Of course! It took a long time, but I guess I'm alright for my method, huh?" she mused, feeling much more confident in her tale now. But her prideful mannerisms quickly reverted to her typical humble ones as he continued to compliment her, a small laugh parting her lips fleetingly at his next words. "I suppose it's not something everyone can do... But it's nothing impressive due to my feats," she dismissed, yet again rubbing her neck sheepishly. But soon that sheepishness vanished, her expression becoming dead serious as her hand returned to her front, clenching into a fist with an expression of pure pride and devotion.

"...Really, it's the great Tohno that credit is due to! Without him I'd be nowhere!"
she exclaimed with conviction and passion, as though she could shed a tear in honor of the greatness of this 'Tohno' person right then and there. Clearly, whoever it was, just the thought of him moved her deeply. "Truthfully, without knowing his great word, I likely would't know what to do with myself as things are now," she admitted, growing slightly more solemn as she dropped her hand, her free one moving to gently rub her own arm. "Thankfully, he has guided me every step!"

Suddenly calming, Hiyori's gentle smile returned as Yusuke introduced himself, a subtle nod being given. "Ahh, I see. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Yusuke-san," she stated with heartwarming sincerity. "Though, for claiming to be average, your artwork is certainly stunning," she added with a smile, tail still lightly flicking back and forth. Actually, come to think of it? "...Wait a second! Y-you can see me?" Jeez. Way to go on the late realization, Hiyori. "Yato, how is it that everyone can see me...? I thought that spirits weren't visible to humans," she murmured, both slightly frantic after the realization as well as enthused. At least she wasn't invisible.

Gg3YyI5.png

"Oh, you were much more than just alright," Yusuke replied when Hiyori would comment on her abilities. "Your performance was galvanizing and I found myself to be very moved by it," he added with a smile. "I would adore nothing more than for you to perform one of those moves and hold a pose so that you could model for me. I feel that by looking upon such a pose, I could create a sketch that embodies self-actualization in its purest form. Yes, yes, I can already see it... what you can do is so very much like art that it sends a shiver down my spine! " the teen stated, his voice growing excited and passionate. Tears were even visible in his gray eyes. Calm the hell down, Yusuke. Damn. : |

Yusuke calmed a bit, however, when Hiyori would mention who her inspiration was. He nodded, somewhat understanding of what she said to him. "I feel the same. I, too, had someone in my life who guided me," he mumbled, placing his left hand on his right shoulder, rolling his head back as he recalled his past. "My sense-- I mean, a man named Madarame. He took me in when my mother died... he fueled my passion for painting..." Confliction flickered in Yusuke's eyes before he would glance away.

1ky2Fkc.png

"He guided me, and yet..."
All along he had been used by that man. He had been hurt by this man and played for a fool without even knowing it. "Never mind. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Hiyori-san. Although approval of my art isn't something I seek from common individuals, it is appreciated all the same," he stated with a nod.

He grew confused though upon hearing Hiyori question as to why he could see her. "You should dial down your excitement a bit," he stated flatly, placing a hand on his hip and raising an eyebrow. "You'll end up embarrassing yourself if you display too much enthusiasm here," he added, as if he never got excited over weird shit himself. : |

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
cnmVbtX.png

"Hiyori is light as a feather, at least outside of her body it seems." Yato laughed. Seeing Hiyori so embarrased and seemingly flustered was amusing and in it's own way, cute.

Err, I mean...

Gg3YyI5.png

"Oh, you were much more than just alright," Yusuke replied when Hiyori would comment on her abilities. "Your performance was galvanizing and I found myself to be very moved by it," he added with a smile. "I would adore nothing more than for you to perform one of those moves and hold a pose so that you could model for me. I feel that by looking upon such a pose, I could create a sketch that embodies self-actualization in its purest form. Yes, yes, I can already see it... what you can do is so very much like art that it sends a shiver down my spine! " the teen stated, his voice growing excited and passionate. Tears were even visible in his gray eyes. Calm the hell down, Yusuke. Damn. : |

Yusuke calmed a bit, however, when Hiyori would mention who her inspiration was. He nodded, somewhat understanding of what she said to him. "I feel the same. I, too, had someone in my life who guided me," he mumbled, placing his left hand on his right shoulder, rolling his head back as he recalled his past. "My sense-- I mean, a man named Madarame. He took me in when my mother died... he fueled my passion for painting..." Confliction flickered in Yusuke's eyes before he would glance away.

1ky2Fkc.png

"He guided me, and yet..."
All along he had been used by that man. He had been hurt by this man and played for a fool without even knowing it. "Never mind. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Hiyori-san. Although approval of my art isn't something I seek from common individuals, it is appreciated all the same," he stated with a nod.

He grew confused though upon hearing Hiyori question as to why he could see her. "You should dial down your excitement a bit," he stated flatly, placing a hand on his hip and raising an eyebrow. "You'll end up embarrassing yourself if you display too much enthusiasm here," he added, as if he never got excited over weird shit himself. : |

tumblr_inline_nzof61kA0M1r3leyb_100.png

'Geez Hiyori, your lies are kind of weak.' he thought, a small sound escaping him in that instance.

"Heh."

Yato had quieted after a moment, as he listened to the two speak for a while before Hiyori realized that her soul could be seen by all. Tilting his head as he pondered how to respond, cheek resting atop the head of Hiyori's body the god's brows furrowed at her question. Deja vú returning once more, just slightly before it qas quickly dismissed.

"Well, we didn't book a trip outside of Japan right? At least, not to my knowledge, though before this game started we were allowed our abilities for our talents." he responded, before turning to Yusuke and Luigi (don't worry he wasn't forgotten, like Yato would forget the person who gave him a sack of coins).

tumblr_inline_nzoec5ruem1r3leyb_100.png

"Ah, Yusuke-kun, Luigi-san, quick question. You guys can see the tail Hiyori has clear as day right?" he asked while having Hiyori's shell like body be visable-it almost appeared as if she was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Yato did wonder though...

"Hey Hiyori, when do you think you'll end up back in your body?" he asked her then. He almost complained about his leg that Bowser fell on, which he ignored and promptly forgot about. It was probably bruised like the rest of him was going to be after getting kicked earlier.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The Zuiun pilot looked up in amazement at Ikaruga. She then looked at Yamashiro, with a look of enthusiasm and interest on her face. Yamashiro smiled, and nodded to the pilot... after which the pilot immediately jumped on the Zuiun and Yamashiro picked up the bomber aircraft, setting it and then launching it into the air.

latest

It then flew in circles around the Ikaruga, high above the ground and varying in altitude, mostly around the head and chest height of the large machine.

Back on the ground, Yamashiro looked at her Zuiun plane circling high above. She was getting some communication from the pilot, and she started to speak out the communication she was receiving as she received it:

"So big and strong, much bigger than Abyssal ships."

"It must take massive powerful engines to make this take off from ground."

"I can barely see Yamashiro and Ernesti from the head's height."

"It would be very very interesting and fun to fly sorties with Ikaruga"

$

Yamashiro giggled as she blinked, temporarily cutting off the nonstop communications she was receiving from the Zuiun pilot, and then spoke to Ernesti:

"Zuiun wanted to get a better view of the Ikaruga. As you can tell, she is very impressed by what you pilot, Ernesti. I'll let her tell me all the stories about it later."

@Crow

Ernesti hovered towards Ikaruga's head and entered the cockpit. His voice emerged from Ikaruga.

WKw69PJ.jpg

"Well then, Zuiun, why don't we fly a few circles across the seas and around this island while we still can, right now?"

Ikaruga's engines were already revving.

"I'll even tell you more about how Ikaruga came to be, if you'd like!"

@Mari

Reactions: Mari
Ernesti hovered towards Ikaruga's head and entered the cockpit. His voice emerged from Ikaruga.

WKw69PJ.jpg

"Well then, Zuiun, why don't we fly a few circles across the seas and around this island while we still can, right now?"

Ikaruga's engines were already revving.

"I'll even tell you more about how Ikaruga came to be, if you'd like!"

@Mari

latest

The Zuiun pilot smiled and nodded furiously. She understood and wanted to take part in the flight as Ernesti suggested, as she stayed around at Ernesti's level to wait for his word, or his cue that they would start the flight.

Yamashiro was a bit left out of the action at ground level, but she did not mind at all. For a battleship, the closer to sea level she was the better anyway, but she had another companion with her that seemed to be begging to be let loose as well. She laughed, and pulled up her seaplane. She spoke to the pilot as she was readying it for a launch:

latest

"Join them, and enjoy your time with them! Just don't go too far... this is a very strange place, after all."

The seaplane pilot would salute the battleship as it launched and flew upwards in the vicinity of Zuiun, waiting to follow along with Ernesti and the Ikaruga.

@Crow

latest

The Zuiun pilot smiled and nodded furiously. She understood and wanted to take part in the flight as Ernesti suggested, as she stayed around at Ernesti's level to wait for his word, or his cue that they would start the flight.

Yamashiro was a bit left out of the action at ground level, but she did not mind at all. For a battleship, the closer to sea level she was the better anyway, but she had another companion with her that seemed to be begging to be let loose as well. She laughed, and pulled up her seaplane. She spoke to the pilot as she was readying it for a launch:

latest

"Join them, and enjoy your time with them! Just don't go too far... this is a very strange place, after all."

The seaplane pilot would salute the battleship as it launched and flew upwards in the vicinity of Zuiun, waiting to follow along with Ernesti and the Ikaruga.

@Crow

And so, Ikaruga, Zuiun and Seaplane hovered above the waters. Ikaruga's thrusters released blue, flame-like mana, akin to explosions.

LTRlMu7.jpg

"It's so nice to soar the skies again..." Ernesti says with relief in his voice. "The first time I tested the flight feature, I almost killed myself with a sonic boom. These days, I can look back and laugh a little, knowing that if it weren't for those times, I wouldn't be soaring the skies."

It was a miracle how he was unscathed back then.

"Ikaruga here is a Silhouette Knight. It's what my world calls giant robot. I first gained an interest in them when I was three, when my dad saved my family's carriage from a horde of demon beasts. Ultimately, I aimed to join the Knight Runner Academy to become a Knight Runner. That's what they call pilots of Silhouette Knights. Once I hit High School, I would be able to pilot my own Silhouette Knight."

Ernesti continued on with his tale.

"My turning point happened when I was in middle school, first year. It was a field trip, the juniors, who had learned a fair bit of magic, and the seniors, who were already piloting Silhouette Knights. It turned out that the area had hordes of Demon Beasts, and one very big one known as a Behemoth, bigger than a battleship. One thing lead to another, and let's just say that one of the senior's cowardly ran away, so I 'borrowed' his Silhouette Knight with him in it, rewired it, and ultimately defeated the Behemoth with a variety of distractions, a stab to the eye and an electric shock through the blade, frying its brain as it got crushed by its own weight as I disabled the enhancement magic that allowed its impossible body to remotely move.

The senior is a lot less cowardly today, but that's a story for another time.

The rumours spread and the King wanted my audience. He asked what I desired as a reward for the supposedly impossible task, and I requested for the secret of the most important part of a Silhouette Knight - the Ether Reactor Core. Think of it as a battery, or black box, or heart. Ikaruga has two, by the way. When I explained that I wanted the secret so that I could build my own Silhouette Knight. The King agreed, under the condition that I proved I was worthy by creating a new class of Silhouette Knight.

In other words, evolve Silhouette Knight technology in a matter of months with what would, under traditional standards, take decades or even centuries.

I proved that I indeed could, and even exceeded it. I started off with adding a pair of extra arms to Silhouette Knights so that they wouldn't need to constantly switch weapons. Then I added an aim function, and so on. There were mishaps on the way, such as enemy forces stealing our technology to par with us, but we quickly evolved from there.

It was around that point that the Order of the Silver Phoenix was formed, and I became its Commander.

UMJWmkR.jpg

As time passed, I invented more Silhoutte Knight classes. The Telestales served to evolve into more advanced humanoid Silhouette Knights. The Tzendolgs you saw on display at my show is a different class of Knight with different purposes. The centaur-like bodies were made with the vision of knights om steeds. Ikaruga's prototype, Toybox, was born shortly afterwards. It and its successor would be the only flying Silhouette Knights. My most vivid memory of Toybox was slaying the Shellcase Queen before she could birth more troops to destroy Al- I mean, the birthplace of the Ether Reactor.

My many achievements, topped with slaying the invading Shellcase Queen, granted me the reward as promised by the King. It's a secret, so I can't tell anyone. But it's how I learned how to build my own Ether Reactor.

Succeeding Toybox is Ikaruga, my current partner. Ikaruga quite a fair deal in the combat department. The mana blast is pretty devastating, but I think it's safe to show this..."

Ikaruga's six arms spread out, before they widly extended via wires, much like glorified grappling hooks, before they shortly retracted backwards.

"Not a lot of things to grab onto here. Anyways, he made his debut in one of the first battles of the Zaloudek Empire War that started earlier this year. It isn't exactly a long war, since it recently ended, but it certainly felt long and pretty crazy. The impracticality of that giant robot dragon is still etched in my mind...

But that's a story for another time. Unless you two all want to hear it now. What stories do you two have?"

@Mari

Last edited:
Ami Kawashima
@Whoever I guess

Despite all that preparation, and all that planning... By the time the alotted time for performances was over, Ami had been unable to prepare hers in time. It was frustrating, sure... But, she figured it was probably for the best that she missed her chance; the entire thing had gotten a bit more... Personal than she had intiatially intended.

ctCciHP.png

Nonetheless, despite the bitter look on her face, Ami decided to bite her tongue and submit her votes, popping another piece of apparently magically summoned candy into her mouth. At least she got... Something out of this, even if it wasn't immunity or anything.​

And so, Ikaruga, Zuiun and Seaplane hovered above the waters. Ikaruga's thrusters released blue, flame-like mana, akin to explosions.

LTRlMu7.jpg

"It's so nice to soar the skies again..." Ernesti says with relief in his voice. "The first time I tested the flight feature, I almost killed myself with a sonic boom. These days, I can look back and laugh a little, knowing that if it weren't for those times, I wouldn't be soaring the skies."

It was a miracle how he was unscathed back then.

"Ikaruga here is a Silhouette Knight. It's what my world calls giant robot. I first gained an interest in them when I was three, when my dad saved my family's carriage from a horde of demon beasts. Ultimately, I aimed to join the Knight Runner Academy to become a Knight Runner. That's what they call pilots of Silhouette Knights. Once I hit High School, I would be able to pilot my own Silhouette Knight."

Ernesti continued on with his tale.

"My turning point happened when I was in middle school, first year. It was a field trip, the juniors, who had learned a fair bit of magic, and the seniors, who were already piloting Silhouette Knights. It turned out that the area had hordes of Demon Beasts, and one very big one known as a Behemoth, bigger than a battleship. One thing lead to another, and let's just say that one of the senior's cowardly ran away, so I 'borrowed' his Silhouette Knight with him in it, rewired it, and ultimately defeated the Behemoth with a variety of distractions, a stab to the eye and an electric shock through the blade, frying its brain as it got crushed by its own weight as I disabled the enhancement magic that allowed its impossible body to remotely move.

The senior is a lot less cowardly today, but that's a story for another time.

The rumours spread and the King wanted my audience. He asked what I desired as a reward for the supposedly impossible task, and I requested for the secret of the most important part of a Silhouette Knight - the Ether Reactor Core. Think of it as a battery, or black box, or heart. Ikaruga has two, by the way. When I explained that I wanted the secret so that I could build my own Silhouette Knight. The King agreed, under the condition that I proved I was worthy by creating a new class of Silhouette Knight.

In other words, evolve Silhouette Knight technology in a matter of months with what would, under traditional standards, take decades or even centuries.

I proved that I indeed could, and even exceeded it. I started off with adding a pair of extra arms to Silhouette Knights so that they wouldn't need to constantly switch weapons. Then I added an aim function, and so on. There were mishaps on the way, such as enemy forces stealing our technology to par with us, but we quickly evolved from there.

It was around that point that the Order of the Silver Phoenix was formed, and I became its Commander.

UMJWmkR.jpg

As time passed, I invented more Silhoutte Knight classes. The Telestales served to evolve into more advanced humanoid Silhouette Knights. The Tzendolgs you saw on display at my show is a different class of Knight with different purposes. The centaur-like bodies were made with the vision of knights om steeds. Ikaruga's prototype, Toybox, was born shortly afterwards. It and its successor would be the only flying Silhouette Knights. My most vivid memory of Toybox was slaying the Shellcase Queen before she could birth more troops to destroy Al- I mean, the birthplace of the Ether Reactor.

My many achievements, topped with slaying the invading Shellcase Queen, granted me the reward as promised by the King. It's a secret, so I can't tell anyone. But it's how I learned how to build my own Ether Reactor.

Succeeding Toybox is Ikaruga, my current partner. Ikaruga quite a fair deal in the combat department. The mana blast is pretty devastating, but I think it's safe to show this..."

Ikaruga's six arms spread out, before they widly extended via wires, much like glorified grappling hooks, before they shortly retracted backwards.

"Not a lot of things to grab onto here. Anyways, he made his debut in one of the first battles of the Zaloudek Empire War that started earlier this year. It isn't exactly a long war, since it recently ended, but it certainly felt long and pretty crazy. The impracticality of that giant robot dragon is still etched in my mind...

But that's a story for another time. Unless you two all want to hear it now. What stories do you two have?"

@Mari

latest
latest

The two pilots had listened in awe at the stories Ernesti told them about. When the spotlight turned to Zuiun and the Seaplane, though, they were at a loss for words... or at a loss for how to communicate those words. They would try to use several gestures to tell their story without the help of Yamashiro, who was at ground level.

They both gestured, though, with a throwing of fists into the air, as if to signify the fights and battles they participated in against the Abyssal fleet. Zuiun did the gesture longer, as to signify that between them he was more heavily worked in battle than the seaplane was. Then, they showed a gesture of a flat hand going slowly downward, as if to signify the ships that were sunk as a result of those battles... both of the Abyssal fleet and of their comrades, the fleet girls. Then, they gave a bowing gesture, to signify that they are honored to serve in the battles... and then put a hand to their hearts, to show that their hope is for love and good to win in the end.

Then, they both gave a thumbs up to Ernesti, as if to say their story was told, and also, to say that they considered him to be part of their ranks now. They hoped as a fellow pilot he was able to understand the message they were trying to tell in their unique way.

At ground level, Yamashiro had tuned in to the thoughts of her two pilots in the air.

$

She shed a tear for them. She whispered softly to herself:

"I could not have told your story better, my friends."

@Crow

Talon - In The Audience

"Still reeling from my decision? Pathetic." Talon said, reacting to his immunity. "I'm not surprised. Those who are weak physically tend to be weak mentally as well."

As he was taken to the audience, he found his ears ringing among the adolescents' screaming. His anger was vented through his clenched fists, and when he was given a glowstick, it snapped, spreading the toxic substance all over his hand. He was going to tell them all to shut up, but he had a feeling that they would drown out his voice, ignore him, or target him.

He decided to stand there and try to deal with all of the obnoxious noise.​

Being one of the chosen three to sit out the next game, Risky Boots shrugged, and wished Shantae good luck, albeit in an insincere fashion. She still had a reputation to keep as a villain, after all. Overhearing Talon's spiteful response, Risky thought over every bit of explanation given to them by Yumemi - and the words of warning given to them by a mustachioed man - and back to everything else that had happened on the cursed Isle Delfino. Picking the assassin out of the crowd once they had arrived was hardly a challenge, considering his negativity stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the gleeful studio audience. She chuckled at him - confident enough that the roaring cheer around her would muffle it - before approaching him.

fx_cine_risky_pose_2.png

"Come now, don't be so disheartened!" Risky shouted over the crowd, addressing Talon directly, "Remember how quick these loony ladies were to bend the rules last time? How are we to know if they'll pull a fast one and execute whoever has the lowest score?" she speculated, "For all we know there is no immunity to be won, and they're using the promise of it to get everyone to play along! So we may not have won anything, but remember we haven't lost anything either. Our hides, more specifically!"

@Otto

SHANTAE ACT - DANCE THROUGH THE DANGER

The half-genie would nod when Yumemite explain what her ticket did before preparing for he act. When she was finally done preparing, Shantae would head up to the stage with one of those small headset microphone things that singers use. As soon as she did so, Shantae smiled to the audience.

"I hope that you like my performance!" She exclaimed with a grin before some music began to play out of the speakers.

tumblr_inline_osubnbBOa91s2kfrz_540.gif

As the music began to play, Shantae would belly dance to the beat of the song.

"They say we live in the darkness.
They say there's trouble ahead.
Every day there's sorrow: today, tomorrow.
But I'm dancing insteeeeeeead!"

POOF!

In a brief cloud of smoke, Shantae suddenly transformed into a monkey, though she kept singing despite that. She even did a cute little monkey dance as she did so.

"Cause I can dance through the danger!
The magic flows through my soul!
All around, it's seeming in the dream I'm dreaming
A better day can't be far away.

POOF!

latest

Suddenly, she transformed again, this time into a bat.

"So I will dance through the danger....

In between the next verse, Shantae flew up to the top of the stage in her bat form as she continued singing.

And fly away to the stars!
Take my lead and I'll start it to the beat of my heart.
I'll never give up in my 'til the future is bright!!"

After that last verse, Shantae suddenly transformed back into her normal form and dropped down onto the stage, sticking the landing almost perfectly. As the solo played, Shantae simply belly danced to the beat of it.

"So we will dance through the danger!
Together we'll never fail!
We will forge a path to our destiny.
I ask you to dance with me, so the world can see..."

POOF!

latest

Shantae would transform again, this time into a cute little crab, again still doing a dance to accompany her singing.

"That we can dance through the danger!
Together we will set sail
For a time and space with a faster pace.
Seeing the world as a happier place!"

POOF!

In one last flash of smoke, Shantae would transform back into her normal self.

"Yes, we can dance through the danger!
And fly away to the stars.
Come along, don't miss this.
'Cause I know that this is our tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!"

With that, the song would end and Shantae would bow. "I hope you enjoyed it!" She said happily before walking off the stage, still humming the song she just sang as she did so.

@Yun Lee

Having paid no mind to the previous performances, Risky Boots was just about ready to fall asleep, had Shantae not been called to the stage next; and for all the screaming boys who surrounded her as far as she could see. As the half-genie took the stage, Risky Boots strong-armed her way to the front of the audience, pushing and shoving away any clamoring fans who stood as an obstacle in her way. On her way, she spied a scrawny boy scribbling something down on a large, white bit of poster board in bright red. With a dastardly grin, the pirate had no qualms swiping it from him, and dangling it above his head like a schoolyard bully, and laughing all the while he desperately attempted to grab it back. Using the board as extra leverage to march through the crowd, she set it down upon reaching the front and got a good look at what had already been written onto the board:

WE LOVE YOU

Easily guessing the name that would've come next had she not intervened, Risky shook her head and laughed in spite of the childish fanboys. She quickly made her edits to the sign, and held it high over her head during the performance, it now reading:

WE LOVE YOU SHANTAE!!!

From her distinct handwriting, and the skull and crossbones drawn with hearts for eyesockets, Risky was sure Shantae would know just who was holding the sign, if she saw it. Because if the whole thing really was a trap, what else could a poor pirate do but cheer on her runner in the race?

@thatguyinthestore

"Hiyori is light as a feather, at least outside of her body it seems." Yato laughed. Seeing Hiyori so embarrased and seemingly flustered was amusing and in it's own way, cute.

tumblr_inline_nzof61kA0M1r3leyb_100.png

'Geez Hiyori, your lies are kind of weak.' he thought, a small sound escaping him in that instance.

"Heh."

Yato had quieted after a moment, as he listened to the two speak for a while before Hiyori realized that her soul could be seen by all. Tilting his head as he pondered how to respond, cheek resting atop the head of Hiyori's body the god's brows furrowed at her question. Deja vú returning once more, just slightly before it qas quickly dismissed.

"Well, we didn't book a trip outside of Japan right? At least, not to my knowledge, though before this game started we were allowed our abilities for our talents." he responded, before turning to Yusuke and Luigi (don't worry he wasn't forgotten, like Yato would forget the person who gave him a sack of coins).

tumblr_inline_nzoec5ruem1r3leyb_100.png

"Ah, Yusuke-kun, Luigi-san, quick question. You guys can see the tail Hiyori has clear as day right?" he asked while having Hiyori's shell like body be visable-it almost appeared as if she was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Yato did wonder though...

"Hey Hiyori, when do you think you'll end up back in your body?" he asked her then. He almost complained about his leg that Bowser fell on, which he ignored and promptly forgot about. It was probably bruised like the rest of him was going to be after getting kicked earlier.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore
2qM3cGE.png

"I can see it," Yusuke stated in a matter-of-fact tone. He didn't seem at all alarmed by this either, but instead was somewhat interested in the girl's tail. He moved closer to Hiyori, observing it with mild curiosity. "I'm assuming you have this tail due to abilities unique to where you come from?" he mused. "Tails can be quite the nuisance at times, getting caught on things while walking around... It's a feeling I know all too well..." In his phantom thief outfit, Yusuke himself had a tail; it had been a fluffy fox tail. While he found that it matched the aesthetics of his outfit, it wasn't always practical and easy to deal with.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Episode 3
"The Revival"

Ding-Dong!

980272734547.jpg

"Did you hear that, everyone? The votes are in! Time to see who gets the special prize!" A red curtain appeared around the group onstage, and Yumemi took center stage again. The group would find all powers and weapons gone once again.

"It's too bad I can't give everyone a prize…every act was fantastic! We have such talented people here! But, there can only be two winners, and they are…"

I-No snapped her fingers, and a drumroll played, as smoke appeared on either side of Yumemi, when the smoke cleared, there stood…

"Maria Ushiromiya and Yumeko Jabami! Let's give them a hand!"

The audience went wild, cheering and hollering for the two girls. "Good job, girls! Maria, that magic act was so much fun! And Yumeko, that memory trick of yours was something else! Now, I-No will present you both with your special immunity-"

"Actually…about that."
tumblr_otyvo1RCQY1qdywmvo9_1280.jpg

Yumeko stepped forward. "If it's okay…I would like to use that prize now."

"Eh? Really?? But you haven't lost a game yet!"

"No…I haven't. But, if this power can be used to give someone a second chance at life…would I be able to bring someone back from the dead with it?"

The crowd erupted into a fit of gasps and murmurs. Even Yumemi was stunned speechless. "U-Uh…I don't know…"

On I-No's face, however, was a smile. "Ooh, a challenge. I like it. Tell me, sweetheart, who would be getting a reprise here?"

"On the plane here, my friend died in a crash. She never knew what hit her... More than anything, I would like Mary Saotome to return from the dead!"

"And you're okay with giving up your immunity over this?"

"Absolutely! Besides…immunity is quite boring, don't you think? Sitting on the sidelines…it's more like a punishment to me than anything. In fact, it makes the threat of death when losing much better by comparison."

"I mean, if you say so…" I-No shrugged.
960.gif

"But whatever. One resurrection, coming right up."

Taking the stage, I-No began shredding on her guitar.
That same neon electricity everyone had witnessed on the plane returned, surrounding them all. A cloud of blue and black began to form onstage, growing stronger and stronger with each note I-No played. The audience, the group, Yumemi…all were completely mesmerized by the musical spell-even Leeds in the back watched with his jaw slightly ajar. I-No cut the last note off abruptly, and the cloud vanished, in its place a person fell to the ground. Could it be…?
e1f773da88929c19cebdafd7fd6ad264bab8cc81_hq.gif

"MARY!!!"

Yumeko tackled her friend to the ground, hugging her tight. "I'm so glad you're okay!"
DGIKWrWVYAEVXfx.jpg

"Wha-Yumeko! What's going on?!" Mary shoved her friend off, a look of pure shock on her face. "Where have you been?! Do you have any idea what I had to go through-"

"I know! Dying must have been quite the ordeal! Does this mean there truly is an other side?"

"Wait...what did you say?"

"Hm? Oh, you know, like Heaven or Hell-"

"No no no, before that. What do you mean I died? I never died!"

Now Yumeko was the shocked one. "What? But I saw your body myself!"

"That can't be right! I was suddenly alone, then forced to babysit some little turtle thing, and…a-and…oh, come on!"

Yumeko frowned. "…it's your memory, isn't it?"
Reisen_Kakegurui_-_01_MX_1280x720_x264_AAC.mkv_snapshot_04.37_2017.07.01_21.51.03-thumbnail-750x540-90.jpg

"What else would it be?!" Mary groaned and rubbed her temples. "This is getting ridiculous…"

"Oh dear…how sad! But at least you're alive, Mary! That was incredible!" Yumemi turned to the group. "You all have some boats to catch, so I'll let you all go. But thank you again for blessing us with your amazing talents!"

The audience echoed with a round of applause as the Pianta police ushered the group offstage. The sound of pop idol music could be heard as they headed back to the boats-with some powerful guitar added in.

----------------

"Whew, what a show! I feel like I need a cigarette after that one…" In Yumemi's dressing room, I-No stretched, before taking a seat on Yumemi's vanity. Everywhere else was loaded with flowers and gifts from her fans, and Yumemi sat on the only chair available.

"That's the regular life of an idol! Hard work day in and day out…but it's all worth it in the end!"

Materializing a nail file, I-No idly started to file her nails. "I bet. Maintaining that little persona of yours must be hard, too."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on, honey. The only person that chipper all the time is a cartoon character. I wanna see the real you."

"…" After a moment, Yumemi smiled. It wasn't like any smile she'd given before; this one was cruel.
hqdefault.jpg

"Fine then. You want the true me? Here I am!" Her voice changed as well-deeper and far less inviting. "God, I needed a break! It was so hard to be nice to those freaks! Those damned weirdos…no wonder we're killing them off. Well…not really kill, I guess…" She snickered. "But they'll wish they were dead, once they know the truth! If they ever get to know the truth...which they probably never will! Hahahaha!"

"Oooh, you're a feisty one. I think I like the real you a lot more than that fake persona you put on."
tumblr_ovbapbhUXP1uti1rro5_400.jpg

"Yeah, well, those fans of mine like fake me. And if I'm going to get anywhere as an idol, I need to make that as real as I can." She picked up a present on her vanity and started opening it.

I-No examined her nails. "You did a good job, dear. I mean, I was convinced. Us girls have to play nice if we want to make it in the world…"

"Oh please, give me a break. You're not nice at all. You have those powers to help you. I don't have that-all I have is a charade." The present turned out to be a jewelry box, which had a choker inside. Yumemi put it on, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Mmhmm…" I-No read the little card Yumemi had carelessly tossed to the floor with the wrapping paper. "Well, considering the next game host, I look like a saint. Remind me, how many people are dying?"

Yumemi turned to look at her, a sadist smile on her face.
kakegurui800025.png

"Six people are dying next. And none of them have any idea."

----------------

This time, there was one big boat for the group to get on and one smaller. "Today, we'll have you go to two places: Gelato Beach, and Sirena Beach. The only place needing cleanup is Sirena Beach-after the work you did earlier, we wanted to give you all the option to take a break!"

"That's very kind of you! Mary, maybe I can help you understand our situation if you come with me!"
pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

"Fine by me. Considering someone is toying with my mind, I could use all the help I can get. Everything is so confusing…" With that, Mary and Yumeko boarded the small boat to Sirena Beach. Where everyone else decided to go, however, was up to them.

(Tag @Yun Lee for Sirena Beach, and @Mason Moretti and @thatguyinthestore for Gelato Beach.)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)

In Memoriam

Mary Saotome - HIT ON THE HEAD! REVIVED BY THE POWER OF ROCK!

Nagihiko Fujisaki - IMPALED!

Starlow - TURNED TO DUST!

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Episode 3
"The Revival"

Ding-Dong!

980272734547.jpg

"Did you hear that, everyone? The votes are in! Time to see who gets the special prize!" A red curtain appeared around the group onstage, and Yumemi took center stage again. The group would find all powers and weapons gone once again.

"It's too bad I can't give everyone a prize…every act was fantastic! We have such talented people here! But, there can only be two winners, and they are…"

I-No snapped her fingers, and a drumroll played, as smoke appeared on either side of Yumemi, when the smoke cleared, there stood…

The audience went wild, cheering and hollering for the two girls. "Good job, girls! Maria, that magic act was so much fun! And Yumeko, that memory trick of yours was something else! Now, I-No will present you both with your special immunity-"

"Actually…about that."

"No…I haven't. But, if this power can be used to give someone a second chance at life…would I be able to bring someone back from the dead with it?"

The crowd erupted into a fit of gasps and murmurs. Even Yumemi was stunned speechless. "U-Uh…I don't know…"

On I-No's face, however, was a smile. "Ooh, a challenge. I like it. Tell me, sweetheart, who would be getting a reprise here?"

"On the plane here, my friend died in a crash. She never knew what hit her... More than anything, I would like Mary Saotome to return from the dead!"

"Absolutely! Besides…immunity is quite boring, don't you think? Sitting on the sidelines…it's more like a punishment to me than anything. In fact, it makes the threat of death when losing much better by comparison."

960.gif

That same neon electricity everyone had witnessed on the plane returned, surrounding them all. A cloud of blue and black began to form onstage, growing stronger and stronger with each note I-No played. The audience, the group, Yumemi…all were completely mesmerized by the musical spell-even Leeds in the back watched with his jaw slightly ajar. I-No cut the last note off abruptly, and the cloud vanished, in its place a person fell to the ground. Could it be…?

"MARY!!!"

Yumeko tackled her friend to the ground, hugging her tight. "I'm so glad you're okay!"
DGIKWrWVYAEVXfx.jpg

"Wha-Yumeko! What's going on?!" Mary shoved her friend off, a look of pure shock on her face. "Where have you been?! Do you have any idea what I had to go through-"

"I know! Dying must have been quite the ordeal! Does this mean there truly is an other side?"

"That can't be right! I was suddenly alone, then forced to babysit some little turtle thing, and…a-and…oh, come on!"

Reisen_Kakegurui_-_01_MX_1280x720_x264_AAC.mkv_snapshot_04.37_2017.07.01_21.51.03-thumbnail-750x540-90.jpg

"What else would it be?!" Mary groaned and rubbed her temples. "This is getting ridiculous…"

"Oh dear…how sad! But at least you're alive, Mary! That was incredible!" Yumemi turned to the group. "You all have some boats to catch, so I'll let you all go. But thank you again for blessing us with your amazing talents!"

The audience echoed with a round of applause as the Pianta police ushered the group offstage. The sound of pop idol music could be heard as they headed back to the boats-with some powerful guitar added in.

----------------

"Whew, what a show! I feel like I need a cigarette after that one…" In Yumemi's dressing room, I-No stretched, before taking a seat on Yumemi's vanity. Everywhere else was loaded with flowers and gifts from her fans, and Yumemi sat on the only chair available.

"That's the regular life of an idol! Hard work day in and day out…but it's all worth it in the end!"

Materializing a nail file, I-No idly started to file her nails. "I bet. Maintaining that little persona of yours must be hard, too."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on, honey. The only person that chipper all the time is a cartoon character. I wanna see the real you."

"…" After a moment, Yumemi smiled. It wasn't like any smile she'd given before; this one was cruel.
hqdefault.jpg

"Fine then. You want the true me? Here I am!" Her voice changed as well-deeper and far less inviting. "God, I needed a break! It was so hard to be nice to those freaks! Those damned weirdos…no wonder we're killing them off. Well…not really kill, I guess…" She snickered. "But they'll wish they were dead, once they know the truth! If they ever get to know the truth...which they probably never will! Hahahaha!"

"Oooh, you're a feisty one. I think I like the real you a lot more than that fake persona you put on."

"Yeah, well, those fans of mine like fake me. And if I'm going to get anywhere as an idol, I need to make that as real as I can." She picked up a present on her vanity and started opening it.

I-No examined her nails. "You did a good job, dear. I mean, I was convinced. Us girls have to play nice if we want to make it in the world…"

"Oh please, give me a break. You're not nice at all. You have those powers to help you. I don't have that-all I have is a charade." The present turned out to be a jewelry box, which had a choker inside. Yumemi put it on, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Mmhmm…" I-No read the little card Yumemi had carelessly tossed to the floor with the wrapping paper. "Well, considering the next game host, I look like a saint. Remind me, how many people are dying?"

kakegurui800025.png

----------------

This time, there was one big boat for the group to get on and one smaller. "Today, we'll have you go to two places: Gelato Beach, and Sirena Beach. The only place needing cleanup is Sirena Beach-after the work you did earlier, we wanted to give you all the option to take a break!"

"That's very kind of you! Mary, maybe I can help you understand our situation if you come with me!"
pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

"Fine by me. Considering someone is toying with my mind, I could use all the help I can get. Everything is so confusing…" With that, Mary and Yumeko boarded the small boat to Sirena Beach. Where everyone else decided to go, however, was up to them.

(Tag @Yun Lee for Sirena Beach, and @Mason Moretti and @thatguyinthestore for Gelato Beach.)

Starring:

In Memoriam

Ritsuka made her way over to Yamashiro and Ernesti, two people she kinda-sorta knew. "Where do you two think we should go?" She asked, asking what she thought was the Saber and Rider Class of the group.

@Mari @Crow

Right smack dab in the middle of Starlow's and Krieger's conversation, a certain little koopa burst into the lab...

latest

"Where's my babysitter!? I want my mac and cheese nooooow!!!!" The young turtle yelled as it began running around the lab, tossing various items off the desks and screaming about how he wanted mac and cheese.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @afterlife

Episode 3
"The Revival"

Ding-Dong!

980272734547.jpg

"Actually…about that."

960.gif

"MARY!!!"

DGIKWrWVYAEVXfx.jpg

----------------

"Huh? What do you mean?"

hqdefault.jpg

kakegurui800025.png

----------------

pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

Starring:

In Memoriam

"Wait... little turtle thing?" Bowser asked, his eyes widening for a moment when Maria said she had to babysit one. He had fallen silent, his fists both clenched at his sides.

tumblr_mlm1myFIje1rrftcdo1_500.gif

"Where's my son?" Bowser asked quietly, mainly due to the mix of shock and anger he was feeling right now at the realization that his son had been taken and some loser was babysitting him! Though, it must have been too quiet, as Mary didn't hear him and had instead loaded up on a boat with Yumeko that supposedly took them to Sirena Beach.

"You little... GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! I AIN'T THROUGH WITH YOU YET!!!" Bowser screamed, jumping in the water and swimming after the boat.

Shantae, who watched the scene with a raised brow, turned to Risky and Maria.
"So... where do you guys wanna go?" She asked.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah