Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

Episode 3
"The Revival"

Ding-Dong!

980272734547.jpg

"Did you hear that, everyone? The votes are in! Time to see who gets the special prize!" A red curtain appeared around the group onstage, and Yumemi took center stage again. The group would find all powers and weapons gone once again.

"It's too bad I can't give everyone a prize…every act was fantastic! We have such talented people here! But, there can only be two winners, and they are…"

I-No snapped her fingers, and a drumroll played, as smoke appeared on either side of Yumemi, when the smoke cleared, there stood…

"Maria Ushiromiya and Yumeko Jabami! Let's give them a hand!"

The audience went wild, cheering and hollering for the two girls. "Good job, girls! Maria, that magic act was so much fun! And Yumeko, that memory trick of yours was something else! Now, I-No will present you both with your special immunity-"

"Actually…about that."
tumblr_otyvo1RCQY1qdywmvo9_1280.jpg

Yumeko stepped forward. "If it's okay…I would like to use that prize now."

"Eh? Really?? But you haven't lost a game yet!"

"No…I haven't. But, if this power can be used to give someone a second chance at life…would I be able to bring someone back from the dead with it?"

The crowd erupted into a fit of gasps and murmurs. Even Yumemi was stunned speechless. "U-Uh…I don't know…"

On I-No's face, however, was a smile. "Ooh, a challenge. I like it. Tell me, sweetheart, who would be getting a reprise here?"

"On the plane here, my friend died in a crash. She never knew what hit her... More than anything, I would like Mary Saotome to return from the dead!"

"And you're okay with giving up your immunity over this?"

"Absolutely! Besides…immunity is quite boring, don't you think? Sitting on the sidelines…it's more like a punishment to me than anything. In fact, it makes the threat of death when losing much better by comparison."

"I mean, if you say so…" I-No shrugged.
960.gif

"But whatever. One resurrection, coming right up."

Taking the stage, I-No began shredding on her guitar.
That same neon electricity everyone had witnessed on the plane returned, surrounding them all. A cloud of blue and black began to form onstage, growing stronger and stronger with each note I-No played. The audience, the group, Yumemi…all were completely mesmerized by the musical spell-even Leeds in the back watched with his jaw slightly ajar. I-No cut the last note off abruptly, and the cloud vanished, in its place a person fell to the ground. Could it be…?
e1f773da88929c19cebdafd7fd6ad264bab8cc81_hq.gif

"MARY!!!"

Yumeko tackled her friend to the ground, hugging her tight. "I'm so glad you're okay!"
DGIKWrWVYAEVXfx.jpg

"Wha-Yumeko! What's going on?!" Mary shoved her friend off, a look of pure shock on her face. "Where have you been?! Do you have any idea what I had to go through-"

"I know! Dying must have been quite the ordeal! Does this mean there truly is an other side?"

"Wait...what did you say?"

"Hm? Oh, you know, like Heaven or Hell-"

"No no no, before that. What do you mean I died? I never died!"

Now Yumeko was the shocked one. "What? But I saw your body myself!"

"That can't be right! I was suddenly alone, then forced to babysit some little turtle thing, and…a-and…oh, come on!"

Yumeko frowned. "…it's your memory, isn't it?"
Reisen_Kakegurui_-_01_MX_1280x720_x264_AAC.mkv_snapshot_04.37_2017.07.01_21.51.03-thumbnail-750x540-90.jpg

"What else would it be?!" Mary groaned and rubbed her temples. "This is getting ridiculous…"

"Oh dear…how sad! But at least you're alive, Mary! That was incredible!" Yumemi turned to the group. "You all have some boats to catch, so I'll let you all go. But thank you again for blessing us with your amazing talents!"

The audience echoed with a round of applause as the Pianta police ushered the group offstage. The sound of pop idol music could be heard as they headed back to the boats-with some powerful guitar added in.

----------------

"Whew, what a show! I feel like I need a cigarette after that one…" In Yumemi's dressing room, I-No stretched, before taking a seat on Yumemi's vanity. Everywhere else was loaded with flowers and gifts from her fans, and Yumemi sat on the only chair available.

"That's the regular life of an idol! Hard work day in and day out…but it's all worth it in the end!"

Materializing a nail file, I-No idly started to file her nails. "I bet. Maintaining that little persona of yours must be hard, too."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on, honey. The only person that chipper all the time is a cartoon character. I wanna see the real you."

"…" After a moment, Yumemi smiled. It wasn't like any smile she'd given before; this one was cruel.
hqdefault.jpg

"Fine then. You want the true me? Here I am!" Her voice changed as well-deeper and far less inviting. "God, I needed a break! It was so hard to be nice to those freaks! Those damned weirdos…no wonder we're killing them off. Well…not really kill, I guess…" She snickered. "But they'll wish they were dead, once they know the truth! If they ever get to know the truth...which they probably never will! Hahahaha!"

"Oooh, you're a feisty one. I think I like the real you a lot more than that fake persona you put on."
tumblr_ovbapbhUXP1uti1rro5_400.jpg

"Yeah, well, those fans of mine like fake me. And if I'm going to get anywhere as an idol, I need to make that as real as I can." She picked up a present on her vanity and started opening it.

I-No examined her nails. "You did a good job, dear. I mean, I was convinced. Us girls have to play nice if we want to make it in the world…"

"Oh please, give me a break. You're not nice at all. You have those powers to help you. I don't have that-all I have is a charade." The present turned out to be a jewelry box, which had a choker inside. Yumemi put it on, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Mmhmm…" I-No read the little card Yumemi had carelessly tossed to the floor with the wrapping paper. "Well, considering the next game host, I look like a saint. Remind me, how many people are dying?"

Yumemi turned to look at her, a sadist smile on her face.
kakegurui800025.png

"Six people are dying next. And none of them have any idea."

----------------

This time, there was one big boat for the group to get on and one smaller. "Today, we'll have you go to two places: Gelato Beach, and Sirena Beach. The only place needing cleanup is Sirena Beach-after the work you did earlier, we wanted to give you all the option to take a break!"

"That's very kind of you! Mary, maybe I can help you understand our situation if you come with me!"
pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

"Fine by me. Considering someone is toying with my mind, I could use all the help I can get. Everything is so confusing…" With that, Mary and Yumeko boarded the small boat to Sirena Beach. Where everyone else decided to go, however, was up to them.

(Tag @Yun Lee for Sirena Beach, and @Mason Moretti and @thatguyinthestore for Gelato Beach.)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)

In Memoriam

Mary Saotome - HIT ON THE HEAD! REVIVED BY THE POWER OF ROCK!

Nagihiko Fujisaki - IMPALED!

Starlow - TURNED TO DUST!

radec_psvita_wallpaper_better_by_skipper17426-d61b0x7.jpg

The Helghast Colonel, Radec just turned and found out he was back to the F.L.U.D.D device he had. All his weapons and abilities were gone once again.

I'm.. heading off toward Gelato beach.

@Mason Moretti, @thatguyinthestore @Everyone else heading to Gelato beach.

Episode 3
"The Revival"

Ding-Dong!

980272734547.jpg

"Did you hear that, everyone? The votes are in! Time to see who gets the special prize!" A red curtain appeared around the group onstage, and Yumemi took center stage again. The group would find all powers and weapons gone once again.

"It's too bad I can't give everyone a prize…every act was fantastic! We have such talented people here! But, there can only be two winners, and they are…"

I-No snapped her fingers, and a drumroll played, as smoke appeared on either side of Yumemi, when the smoke cleared, there stood…

The audience went wild, cheering and hollering for the two girls. "Good job, girls! Maria, that magic act was so much fun! And Yumeko, that memory trick of yours was something else! Now, I-No will present you both with your special immunity-"

"Actually…about that."

"No…I haven't. But, if this power can be used to give someone a second chance at life…would I be able to bring someone back from the dead with it?"

The crowd erupted into a fit of gasps and murmurs. Even Yumemi was stunned speechless. "U-Uh…I don't know…"

On I-No's face, however, was a smile. "Ooh, a challenge. I like it. Tell me, sweetheart, who would be getting a reprise here?"

"On the plane here, my friend died in a crash. She never knew what hit her... More than anything, I would like Mary Saotome to return from the dead!"

"Absolutely! Besides…immunity is quite boring, don't you think? Sitting on the sidelines…it's more like a punishment to me than anything. In fact, it makes the threat of death when losing much better by comparison."

960.gif

That same neon electricity everyone had witnessed on the plane returned, surrounding them all. A cloud of blue and black began to form onstage, growing stronger and stronger with each note I-No played. The audience, the group, Yumemi…all were completely mesmerized by the musical spell-even Leeds in the back watched with his jaw slightly ajar. I-No cut the last note off abruptly, and the cloud vanished, in its place a person fell to the ground. Could it be…?

"MARY!!!"

Yumeko tackled her friend to the ground, hugging her tight. "I'm so glad you're okay!"
DGIKWrWVYAEVXfx.jpg

"Wha-Yumeko! What's going on?!" Mary shoved her friend off, a look of pure shock on her face. "Where have you been?! Do you have any idea what I had to go through-"

"I know! Dying must have been quite the ordeal! Does this mean there truly is an other side?"

"That can't be right! I was suddenly alone, then forced to babysit some little turtle thing, and…a-and…oh, come on!"

Reisen_Kakegurui_-_01_MX_1280x720_x264_AAC.mkv_snapshot_04.37_2017.07.01_21.51.03-thumbnail-750x540-90.jpg

"What else would it be?!" Mary groaned and rubbed her temples. "This is getting ridiculous…"

"Oh dear…how sad! But at least you're alive, Mary! That was incredible!" Yumemi turned to the group. "You all have some boats to catch, so I'll let you all go. But thank you again for blessing us with your amazing talents!"

The audience echoed with a round of applause as the Pianta police ushered the group offstage. The sound of pop idol music could be heard as they headed back to the boats-with some powerful guitar added in.

----------------

"Whew, what a show! I feel like I need a cigarette after that one…" In Yumemi's dressing room, I-No stretched, before taking a seat on Yumemi's vanity. Everywhere else was loaded with flowers and gifts from her fans, and Yumemi sat on the only chair available.

"That's the regular life of an idol! Hard work day in and day out…but it's all worth it in the end!"

Materializing a nail file, I-No idly started to file her nails. "I bet. Maintaining that little persona of yours must be hard, too."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on, honey. The only person that chipper all the time is a cartoon character. I wanna see the real you."

"…" After a moment, Yumemi smiled. It wasn't like any smile she'd given before; this one was cruel.
hqdefault.jpg

"Fine then. You want the true me? Here I am!" Her voice changed as well-deeper and far less inviting. "God, I needed a break! It was so hard to be nice to those freaks! Those damned weirdos…no wonder we're killing them off. Well…not really kill, I guess…" She snickered. "But they'll wish they were dead, once they know the truth! If they ever get to know the truth...which they probably never will! Hahahaha!"

"Oooh, you're a feisty one. I think I like the real you a lot more than that fake persona you put on."

"Yeah, well, those fans of mine like fake me. And if I'm going to get anywhere as an idol, I need to make that as real as I can." She picked up a present on her vanity and started opening it.

I-No examined her nails. "You did a good job, dear. I mean, I was convinced. Us girls have to play nice if we want to make it in the world…"

"Oh please, give me a break. You're not nice at all. You have those powers to help you. I don't have that-all I have is a charade." The present turned out to be a jewelry box, which had a choker inside. Yumemi put it on, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Mmhmm…" I-No read the little card Yumemi had carelessly tossed to the floor with the wrapping paper. "Well, considering the next game host, I look like a saint. Remind me, how many people are dying?"

kakegurui800025.png

----------------

This time, there was one big boat for the group to get on and one smaller. "Today, we'll have you go to two places: Gelato Beach, and Sirena Beach. The only place needing cleanup is Sirena Beach-after the work you did earlier, we wanted to give you all the option to take a break!"

"That's very kind of you! Mary, maybe I can help you understand our situation if you come with me!"
pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

"Fine by me. Considering someone is toying with my mind, I could use all the help I can get. Everything is so confusing…" With that, Mary and Yumeko boarded the small boat to Sirena Beach. Where everyone else decided to go, however, was up to them.

(Tag @Yun Lee for Sirena Beach, and @Mason Moretti and @thatguyinthestore for Gelato Beach.)

Starring:

In Memoriam

"Well, that was quite... pointless."

Besides some admiration and clapping for Yusuke's art, Alesha had simply remained silent the entire 'competition', resting for their next assignment to be given out. Though the sight of another being revived intrigued her, it was honestly not enough to have her become invested in a competition she had no part to play in. Thus, when the time to head out once again, the khan wasted no time in heading towards the boat for Sirena Beach, ready to do the work required of them once again.

"As if I would trust a 'vacation' provided by these people..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Crow @thatguyinthestore

Besides some admiration and clapping for Yusuke's art, Alesha had simply remained silent the entire 'competition', resting for their next assignment to be given out. Though the sight of another being revived intrigued her, it was honestly not enough to have her become invested in a competition she had no part to play in. Thus, when the time to head out once again, the khan wasted no time in heading towards the boat for Sirena Beach, ready to do the work required of them once again.

HcUz5Pc.jpg

On the boat to Sierna Beach, Yusuke was actually looking a bit glum. He didn't really care that someone had been revived. Sure, it was a good thing, but he was too focused on thinking about the competition. "I was unable to bring my painting along before we left," he stated in a small voice. It felt like a waste knowing that he had been unable to keep it. He had actually been half-pleased with it. "Although, perhaps it is for the best. I fear I didn't do as well in that competition as I would've liked," he said with a sigh. "Did you think it was okay, Alesha-san?" he asked his friend.

@Khan of the Mardu@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"Pointless? Maybe so...But at least I have Mary back, and Maria has a special immunity. And no one died this time, so that was nice!"

"Died? You mean others have died here?!"

Yumeko nodded. "Nagihiko and Starlow. We wound up getting arrested after the plane crash, then saw a video of all of us doing crimes. I-No became our lawyer, got us community service, we cleaned up messes, met Kirari Momobami and some of her student council, got accused of murders and sentenced to death, so we've been playing games to determine who lives and dies. The last game was to win an immunity, which I used to bring you back to life through magical rick music. Also we met an evil shadow version of Luigi and a giant demon, and we sometimed fight monsters. Oh yes! An old man gave me a blue coin if I chose to be petty!"
hqdefault.jpg

"Does that all make sense?"

"............."
tumblr_otwup1XQ9a1vwerbto4_250.png

"Uh...yes."

She didn't get it at all.

@Khan of the Mardu
@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Reactions: Takumi
Episode 3
"The Revival"

Ding-Dong!

980272734547.jpg

"Actually…about that."

960.gif

"MARY!!!"

DGIKWrWVYAEVXfx.jpg

----------------

"Huh? What do you mean?"

hqdefault.jpg

kakegurui800025.png

----------------

pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

Starring:

In Memoriam

The Doctor had a bemused look on his face as the girls were talking to each other.

uEilQ3o.png

"Quite fascinating that you have the power to bring back the supposed dead! Perhaps later you and I can talk about it some more?" He then responded before lulling over the two choices. "Oh please no more cleaning! Fighting one giant mollusc is more than enough! I think Gelato Beach has a nice ring to it! Say Gon."

He turned towards Gon as the Doctor said his name. "Perhaps you'd care to join me on a little relaxing trip to the beach? Knowing this place though we're bound to do some form of heavy lifting before the day is up!"

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @dark @Verite

"Pointless? Maybe so...But at least I have Mary back, and Maria has a special immunity. And no one died this time, so that was nice!"

Yumeko nodded. "Nagihiko and Starlow. We wound up getting arrested after the plane crash, then saw a video of all of us doing crimes. I-No became our lawyer, got us community service, we cleaned up messes, met Kirari Momobami and some of her student council, got accused of murders and sentenced to death, so we've been playing games to determine who lives and dies. The last game was to win an immunity, which I used to bring you back to life through magical rick music. Also we met an evil shadow version of Luigi and a giant demon, and we sometimed fight monsters. Oh yes! An old man gave me a blue coin if I chose to be petty!"
hqdefault.jpg

"............."

"Uh...yes."

@Khan of the Mardu
"Hearing that nobody died this time brings little comfort. It still means that people could die next time," Yusuke stated, still sounding somewhat glum. This trip had been most troublesome. Sure, he had enjoyed painting and sketching, but he could be doing the same thing back home where he was safe.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu

hqdefault.jpg

"............."

"Uh...yes."

@Khan of the Mardu
Bowser, realizing that the boat actually hadn't left yet, climbed up onto it and shook himself off like a dog. The Koopa then proceeded to stomp over to Maria and stick an accusing claw in her face.

"Alright chump. I'm gonna give ya two seconds t'tell me where my son is before I start clobberin'. Capiche?"

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well hey, maybe if I could come back or whatever..."

"I don't know...Starlow got turned into dust, and Nagihiko was stabbed clean through with a sword..."

"You seriously gonna believe they brought someone back from the dead?"

Leeds appeared on the deck, looking at the group with a grimace. "Come on, that was all a fuckin' act! That little idol was fakin' everything! She can't bring no one back from the dead-I bet Blondie here wasn't even dead to begin with!" He would look to Bowser, unimpressed. "And I bet wherever they were keepin' her was where they was keepin' your son. You got beef with Kirari too, right? Maybe she's gonna use your son against you at some point. Point is, this whole thing was a setup for PR."

@Khan of the Mardu

"Well hey, maybe if I could come back or whatever..."

"I don't know...Starlow got turned into dust, and Nagihiko was stabbed clean through with a sword..."

"You seriously gonna believe they brought someone back from the dead?"

Leeds appeared on the deck, looking at the group with a grimace. "Come on, that was all a fuckin' act! That little idol was fakin' everything! She can't bring no one back from the dead-I bet Blondie here wasn't even dead to begin with!" He would look to Bowser, unimpressed. "And I bet wherever they were keepin' her was where they was keepin' your son. You got beef with Kirari too, right? Maybe she's gonna use your son against you at some point. Point is, this whole thing was a setup for PR."

@Khan of the Mardu
"...you mean that Kirari chick has my son?" Bowser's eye would twitch for a moment before his fists balled up again. Mere seconds later, the Koopa King let out a loud roar and punched through one of the wooden pillars that was holding up the overhang at the end of the ship which was being used for shade.

"When I get my hands on that chump, I'm gonna rip her friggin' heart out and make her choke on it!! Takin' my volcano base is one thing, but my son?! She's in fer a world'a hurt." Bowser said before looking to the rest of the group that was on the boat, Mary specifically. "And don't think yer outta the clear, blondie. Even if you do look kinda like Princess Peach, that won't stop me frum pummelin' you and Kirari if Jr is hurt." The Koopa King said with a snarl before stomping off the boat and heading to the one at Galato Beach instead. Since Mary wasn't going there or anyone else he particularly despised, he thought maybe it could calm him down a bit.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu

Mary was frozen in fear as Bowser raged, only able to respond after he left. "What did I even do?!?! I can't even remember anything after the plane crash now!!" Mary glared at Yumeko. "I'm starting to think I would've been better off had I just stayed dead-not dead-ugh! Why am I even involved in this, anyway?!"

"Who even fuckin' knows at this point. Far as I see it, all of you are bein' played like fiddles by these little rich kids and the Wicked Bitch of the West. You really think that the little memory game was the big talent show winner? Forget about it! I'm tellin' you: that game was rigged from the getgo. You saw how everyone in that audience fawned over Yumemi. Who's to say she didn't hint that she wanted them to vote for Yumeko? She wins, realizes her little friend may come back, I-No plays a little song, and ta-da! One reanimated corpse, good as new! I don't know about you, but that sounds a bit too conveniant, don't it? Besides, did you see how quickly Yumemi sent you all away? Had to kick you all out before you asked too many questions."

@Khan of the Mardu

Episode 3
"The Revival"

Ding-Dong!

980272734547.jpg

"Actually…about that."

960.gif

"MARY!!!"

DGIKWrWVYAEVXfx.jpg

----------------

"Huh? What do you mean?"

hqdefault.jpg

kakegurui800025.png

----------------

pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

Starring:

In Memoriam

"Wait... little turtle thing?" Bowser asked, his eyes widening for a moment when Maria said she had to babysit one. He had fallen silent, his fists both clenched at his sides.

tumblr_mlm1myFIje1rrftcdo1_500.gif

"Where's my son?" Bowser asked quietly, mainly due to the mix of shock and anger he was feeling right now at the realization that his son had been taken and some loser was babysitting him! Though, it must have been too quiet, as Mary didn't hear him and had instead loaded up on a boat with Yumeko that supposedly took them to Sirena Beach.

"You little... GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! I AIN'T THROUGH WITH YOU YET!!!" Bowser screamed, jumping in the water and swimming after the boat.

Shantae, who watched the scene with a raised brow, turned to Risky and Maria.
"So... where do you guys wanna go?" She asked.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah
I was thinking we can go by Gelato Beach, uu! ❞ Maria smiled as she made her decision on a whim, probably all tuckered out from using the magic that Beatrice had given her for that talent show out of nowhere. A part of her was glad that the magic was unavailable now, there's no telling what else could go wrong with her inexperience. However... she soon made a serious face once a thought came to mind.

❝ After seeing what Yumeko did with her special immunity, I'll plan to use that in the same way later down the line. It may not be the magic that Beatrice uses, but I intend to bring back either you if something occurs. I'm not afraid of perishing here, so for now, I'll let you two know of this. ❞
Stating on her plans on how to use the special immunity later on for Shantae or Risky, Maria spoke in that dignified voice, much like the Witches she speaks of so much.

tumblr_inline_nulypbZLQk1typ8ok_100.png

❝ Uu, are we ready to go? ❞
Moments after her serious turn in voice, the young girl reverted back to her usual self.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

@dark @Verite @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @GelatoBeach

pk7YTxP1Jr.jpg

(Tag @Yun Lee for Sirena Beach, and @Mason Moretti and @thatguyinthestore for Gelato Beach.)​
The Doctor had a bemused look on his face as the girls were talking to each other.

uEilQ3o.png

"Quite fascinating that you have the power to bring back the supposed dead! Perhaps later you and I can talk about it some more?" He then responded before lulling over the two choices. "Oh please no more cleaning! Fighting one giant mollusc is more than enough! I think Gelato Beach has a nice ring to it! Say Gon."

He turned towards Gon as the Doctor said his name. "Perhaps you'd care to join me on a little relaxing trip to the beach? Knowing this place though we're bound to do some form of heavy lifting before the day is up!"

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @dark @Verite
tumblr_ofda3a_Fj_Id1sig265o2_250.png

Well. All that happened.

Gon just stared blankly as Yumeko used her reward to bring her friend back to life, followed by some banter between her and whoever else.

As the new day came and he was given his choices on where to go next, the young Hunter's first instinct was to head off to the Sirena Beach, under the guise that since that was the only place that needed cleaning now, he could perhaps go over there to get some training in. However, he was stopped when the Doctor gestured for him, the older man inviting him to the Gelato Beach, Gon considered it for a moment. Indeed, the Doctor was likely correct; knowing the strange happenings around Isle Delfino, they were likely bound to engage in some activity that prevented them from truly relaxing, but Gon was perfectly fine with that. If anything, perhaps it'd be better to go to Gelato Beach than Sirena, considering mere physical labor was getting too simple for Gon; he needed something else to challenge him, something whimsical and unknown, and from what the boy had judged so far, there wasn't many other people quite as whimsical as the Doctor.

118.png

"Yeah, sounds like a plan! Let's go!" He nodded eagerly, giving a small hop as he began walking toward Gelato Beach with the Doctor and whoever felt inclined to follow.

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @dark @GelatoBeach

Last edited:
HcUz5Pc.jpg

On the boat to Sierna Beach, Yusuke was actually looking a bit glum. He didn't really care that someone had been revived. Sure, it was a good thing, but he was too focused on thinking about the competition. "I was unable to bring my painting along before we left," he stated in a small voice. It felt like a waste knowing that he had been unable to keep it. He had actually been half-pleased with it. "Although, perhaps it is for the best. I fear I didn't do as well in that competition as I would've liked," he said with a sigh. "Did you think it was okay, Alesha-san?" he asked his friend.

"I do not pride myself on the knowledge of the arts, Yusuke, but it was quite a faithful recreation," Alesha offered as some form of condolence, not really sure what to see in a matter such as this. A child swings too soon and needs correction? She could explain such matters of martial prowess easily, but for Yusuke's failure to win with his painting? She couldn't possibly begin to understand why one way or another. It simply wasn't in her nature as a warrior to understand artistry beyond the beauty of conflict.

As Leeds rambled on and on how they were all being played, though, the khan simply gave the man a deadpan look that simply screamed that he was stating the obvious, "Congratulations, you've discovered the basics of this situation. Allow me to make you an honorary member of my horde for your astute wisdom."

Leeds would merely shrug. "Hey, you wanna figure this shit out yourselves, fine. I mean, it ain't like I have actual insider information or nothin' that could help you all..." He shook his head. "Millenials. So damn disrespectful. But I doubt you can google your way out of this one, so you might wanna save the sarcasm for people who ain't tryin' to help."

@Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Ritsuka made her way over to Yamashiro and Ernesti, two people she kinda-sorta knew. "Where do you two think we should go?" She asked, asking what she thought was the Saber and Rider Class of the group.

@Mari @Crow

latest

Back in her yukata and without her armed outfit and planes, Yamashiro felt more comfortable again in the yukata. She thought about the choices presented to them as Ritsuka asked both Yamashiro and Ernesti; both locations were near the water which made it more comforting for her. She had been working pretty hard at cleaning lately, and though the firework and airshow she performed was a very fun activity, it was tiring as well. A break would be very welcome to the battleship:

"I have been doing a lot recently, so the idea of a break from activity sounds very nice. I would like to go to Gelato Beach."

She then went to the larger boat, destined for Gelato Beach. She hoped they would follow, but they were not a fleet after all so there was no such structure in Yamashiro's mind... so she would not try to convince them aside from the reasoning she gave for going this way.

@Minerva @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Mary was frozen in fear as Bowser raged, only able to respond after he left. "What did I even do?!?! I can't even remember anything after the plane crash now!!" Mary glared at Yumeko. "I'm starting to think I would've been better off had I just stayed dead-not dead-ugh! Why am I even involved in this, anyway?!"

"Who even fuckin' knows at this point. Far as I see it, all of you are bein' played like fiddles by these little rich kids and the Wicked Bitch of the West. You really think that the little memory game was the big talent show winner? Forget about it! I'm tellin' you: that game was rigged from the getgo. You saw how everyone in that audience fawned over Yumemi. Who's to say she didn't hint that she wanted them to vote for Yumeko? She wins, realizes her little friend may come back, I-No plays a little song, and ta-da! One reanimated corpse, good as new! I don't know about you, but that sounds a bit too conveniant, don't it? Besides, did you see how quickly Yumemi sent you all away? Had to kick you all out before you asked too many questions."

@Khan of the Mardu

Keeping Hiyori in his arms, regardless if she had woken up after her soul would return to her body, Yato would make his way into the boat heading to Sirena Beach.

Leeds would merely shrug. "Hey, you wanna figure this shit out yourselves, fine. I mean, it ain't like I have actual insider information or nothin' that could help you all..." He shook his head. "Millenials. So damn disrespectful. But I doubt you can google your way out of this one, so you might wanna save the sarcasm for people who ain't tryin' to help."

tumblr_inline_nzodr6yGsV1r3leyb_100.png

"Millennial? I'm older than most, if not all of, the people in this group." Yato deadpanned towards Leed.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu
@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ritsuka made her way over to Yamashiro and Ernesti, two people she kinda-sorta knew. "Where do you two think we should go?" She asked, asking what she thought was the Saber and Rider Class of the group.

@Mari @Crow

latest

Back in her yukata and without her armed outfit and planes, Yamashiro felt more comfortable again in the yukata. She thought about the choices presented to them as Ritsuka asked both Yamashiro and Ernesti; both locations were near the water which made it more comforting for her. She had been working pretty hard at cleaning lately, and though the firework and airshow she performed was a very fun activity, it was tiring as well. A break would be very welcome to the battleship:

"I have been doing a lot recently, so the idea of a break from activity sounds very nice. I would like to go to Gelato Beach."

She then went to the larger boat, destined for Gelato Beach. She hoped they would follow, but they were not a fleet after all so there was no such structure in Yamashiro's mind... so she would not try to convince them aside from the reasoning she gave for going this way.

@Minerva @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

UMJWmkR.jpg

"Gelato Beach, so that I can see my precious Sand Bird once more..." Ernesti smiles. "I really wanted to fly with Zuiun and Seaplane a bit more... and of course, be with my partner a bit more..."

Ernesti then looks up towards Ritsuka. Ritsuka might find something just a bit familiar about Ernesti.

"Hey, senpai, what's your name?"

@Minerva @Mari @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

"I do not pride myself on the knowledge of the arts, Yusuke, but it was quite a faithful recreation," Alesha offered as some form of condolence, not really sure what to see in a matter such as this. A child swings too soon and needs correction? She could explain such matters of martial prowess easily, but for Yusuke's failure to win with his painting? She couldn't possibly begin to understand why one way or another. It simply wasn't in her nature as a warrior to understand artistry beyond the beauty of conflict.

As Leeds rambled on and on how they were all being played, though, the khan simply gave the man a deadpan look that simply screamed that he was stating the obvious, "Congratulations, you've discovered the basics of this situation. Allow me to make you an honorary member of my horde for your astute wisdom."

Keeping Hiyori in his arms, regardless if she had woken up after her soul would return to her body, Yato would make his way into the boat heading to Sirena Beach.

tumblr_inline_nzodr6yGsV1r3leyb_100.png

"Millennial? I'm older than most, if not all of, the people in this group." Yato deadpanned towards Leed.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu
@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

At Yato's comment, Leeds would look him over and give him a look that basically said,

Really?

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
KPFrxX1.png

Yusuke gave Alesha a weak smile. "You have my thanks for saying that. Perhaps my confidence simply wavers due to the fact I have not been in the presence of my muse for quite some time now. Oh, how I yearn to see my Theo again..." Although he wouldn't explain what he meant, a rough translation to the artist's words would be that he missed his friend Akira. It had been quite some time since he had seen him, even before he ended up on this island adventure.

"Yato-sama, you're not trying to Leed him to believe that you're much older than you really look, are you?" he questioned, a sneaky smile on his lips after having slipped a pun into his words. "I jest. I trust that the all mighty art god wouldn't lie about such a thing. After all, it would only seem natural for a god to adorn a youthful appearance, no?"

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @Midnight Maiden

Upon your arrival at Gelato Beach, those who were there before will realize that not much has changed since you left.....

hqdefault.jpg

...Except for the fact that there were giant watermelons everywhere. How charming.

Before you could question what was going on, a certain Noki would approach your group, looking at Ernesti specifically.

da2bb8c27dc3279440a8bc8a13524f2b

"Well if it isn't my dear old friend... erm hold on... don't tell me...

Arbusti! I see you've brought some new friends with ya too, Arbusti."
The elder Noki said as he squinted at the rest of the group. "I never got to properly thank you for rescuing the sand bird egg from those cataquacks! If you head up that ladder to the egg you'll be able to ride on its back through the sky. I set up a surprise for you there!" He exclaimed before pointing to the egg with his fishing rod.

250px-ShineTower.png

You could head to the sand bird to see the old man's surprise, or you could see what those giant watermelons were about.

"Surprise, huh?" Bowser asked to no one in particular as he rubbed his chin in thought. Eventually, an evil grin curled on his face before looking down at the elderly Noki.

c58c2ba6523d733d38b4403d6dddc824

"Alright, ya 'ole geezer. I'm gonna see what this 'surprise' is all about." Bowser said evilly before stomping off to the egg to see what this "surprise" was. Maybe it was money! Or food! Or even Princess Peach!

On the other hand, Shantae was really intrigued by those giant watermelons and made her way to those instead.

(Tag @Mason Moretti for the watermelons and @thatguyinthestore for the sand bird)

@Jeremi @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @GelatoBeach