• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, uh, sure..." How is that girl so small? She's like a little fairy or something. However, he went ahead and showed them what he was working on. It seemed to be a girl wearing a bat-eared hoodie, an exasperated expression on her face as she seemed to be chiding someone. For an amateur like Hajime (at least in his mind), the work was rather impressive, "Sorry she doesn't have any color yet. If I could get some colored pencils, then I could actually bring her back to life," his voice grew quieter as he mentioned the last part of bringing the girl to life, as if the words were ones he didn't wish for them or perhaps himself to hear.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
image.png

"It's really good though... maybe I can help you find some... colored pencils... so you can finish it up!" Sukuna smiled, not seeming to know what colored pencils were until now.

"O-Oh! I kind of forgot this... um, I'm Sukuna Shinmyoumaru! The little princess of the Shining Needle Castle! How about you? I want to know your name, mister!!"

@The Tactician @Kaykay

View attachment 77915

The entire day appeared to be going rather normally so far. Traveling with close friends and family on Uppa. Well it was going as normal as a day for cream avatar could go. So when she slowly began to wake up she was caught a little of guard by the weird noises and the upright position she was in as her blue eyes slowly opened and she instantly clicked she was no with her friend's anymore. Blinking a few times she couldn't shake of the feeling that she was being watched.

Katara turned her head with a worried expressions plastered on her face. There was a rather handsome male staring at her. She instantly looked away and around her surroundings. She was in a metal contraption with many people she didn't know. ' something tells me I'm not in the fire nation anymore' she thought to herself before taking a deep breath then looking to the strangely dressed male beside her. "where are we?? " she asked him.

@Wedge Antilles

"Your guess is as good as mine." He looked at the others this time trying to discern if any faces seemed familiar at all. "I don't suppose you know anyone here, do you?"

And then he realized, if she didn't know anyone, she would have at least one. "I'm Alex Summers, by the way." He extended his hand towards her, as if to shake hers.

@Korra

image.png

"It's really good though... maybe I can help you find some... colored pencils... so you can finish it up!" Sukuna smiled, not seeming to know what colored pencils were until now.

"O-Oh! I kind of forgot this... um, I'm Sukuna Shinmyoumaru! The little princess of the Shining Needle Castle! How about you? I want to know your name, mister!!"

@The Tactician @Kaykay
"Thanks..." Hajime responded, confused that she wanted trying to help. However, before he could question her, he was confronted with another question, "Oh, Hajime. My name's Hajime Hinata."

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

She sounded pretty confident.

Did it have something to do with her eyes perhaps? He had noticed their ability to change coloration, perhaps it was connected? She also mentioned magic.

So not entirely familiar, but still something that she knew of. The more he learned, the more prepared he'd be as he answered.

"2015. I'd just finished a routine job at the time with some known associates."

Because robbing Hades Underworld vault of the Holy Grail and completely discrediting that nickelheaded bastard demon with the aide of the Winter Court and his nemesis was utterly routine. :|

"Are you sure you won't reconsider the job offer? I've a need for level heads and determination in my organization."

At the cry in the distance, he added dryly.

"You'd be surprised how rare that combination is. And the year for you back home?"

@OrlandoBloomers

"Thanks, but I'm too lazy." Shiki replied wryly, as though that explained everything in perfect clarity. Which, to be fair, it did. "And I think trying to employ someone from sixteen years in the past might be considered a risky business venture. I come from 1999, so we're technically not even from the same millennium."

It'd also make mailing her paychecks a real nuisance.

"I wasn't up to much of anything when I was taken, so I suppose there's no real rhyme or reason to us all being gathered here like this... Hmph. How irritating. It looks like there's nothing to do until we're graced with our kidnapper's presence, so... I'm going back to sleep. Wake me if something interesting happens."

And she was serious, too. Slipping gracefully into the shade underneath the camp wall she'd tried to jump, Shiki folded her arms and closed her eyes, letting her breathing ease and her shoulders relax, her mind wandering off to that familiar dreamless void.

@Unlimited RP Works

"Your guess is as good as mine." He looked at the others this time trying to discern if any faces seemed familiar at all. "I don't suppose you know anyone here, do you?"

And then he realized, if she didn't know anyone, she would have at least one. "I'm Alex Summers, by the way." He extended his hand towards her, as if to shake hers.

@Korra

Katara shook her head as she took either brief look around the metal contraption "no I don't know anyone... I don't even know what this contraption we are in is called" she stated below before looking at Alex Summers as she shook his hand"names Katara of the southern water tribe" she said smiling gently

Katara shook her head as she took either brief look around the metal contraption "no I don't know anyone... I don't even know what this contraption we are in is called" she stated below before looking at Alex Summers as she shook his hand"names Katara of the southern water tribe" she said smiling gently

Alex looked at Katara. "Really?", he asked. Well stranger things have occurred. "Um, this is a bus, people ride it to go places, stuff like that. Though this is nicer than any I've ridden in before." He hoped that was enough to clear things.

"Katara. That's a nice sounding name." He added that, he did like the strangeness of her name, and she did seem to be from somewhere else. "And southern water tribe, where are they from?"

@Korra

tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, uh, sure..." How is that girl so small? She's like a little fairy or something. However, he went ahead and showed them what he was working on. It seemed to be a girl wearing a bat-eared hoodie, an exasperated expression on her face as she seemed to be chiding someone. For an amateur like Hajime (at least in his mind), the work was rather impressive, "Sorry she doesn't have any color yet. If I could get some colored pencils, then I could actually bring her back to life," his voice grew quieter as he mentioned the last part of bringing the girl to life, as if the words were ones he didn't wish for them or perhaps himself to hear.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
"Oh, nice!" Yellow praised him, looking over the drawing. His voice seemed to grow quieter as he talked about finishing the drawing. "Well, I think it looks good, even without colors," she smiled.

"Oh, nice!" Yellow praised him, looking over the drawing. His voice seemed to grow quieter as he talked about finishing the drawing. "Well, I think it looks good, even without colors," she smiled.
tumblr_inline_msxalqJxXM1qz4rgp.png

Wow, not crazy and a sweet girl. I bet she has a lot of admirers at home. Hajime returned the smile, "Thanks, hopefully it'll be perfect once I'm finished." Suddenly, an idea occurred to him and he tilted his head to the side, "Hey, Yellow, you said you draw as well, right? You mind if I see some of your drawings?"

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

Alex looked at Katara. "Really?", he asked. Well stranger things have occurred. "Um, this is a bus, people ride it to go places, stuff like that. Though this is nicer than any I've ridden in before." He hoped that was enough to clear things.

"Katara. That's a nice sounding name." He added that, he did like the strangeness of her name, and she did seem to be from somewhere else. "And southern water tribe, where are they from?"

@Korra

Katara listened to Alex explain what this bus was. She was still confused but choose not to push the subject as she checked her neck and felt her necklace. An internal sigh of relief was released before she heard his compliment. Then the question.

"you don't know where the southern water tribe is???" She asked shocked. This really wasn't home anymore. "umm just forget about where the southern water tribe is" she said standing up to stretch. "where abouts you from?" She asked seeing all the other people in and out off this bus.

There wasn't anything he could do.

There was never anything he could do, Karol realized. He was just too small, too weak, and too much of a coward to be of any real use to anybody. His whole life, he had worked toward a goal that he knew he probably would never accomplish. He thought that maybe, founding Brave Vesperia had been his first real step toward becoming something in the Don's eyes. However, he realized now that he would never even have gotten that much without Yuri and everyone else's help.

Karol slumped even further where he sat, his eyes staring at the empty street. He knew no one would notice him here. He was just too small to be noticed.

After a few moments though, Yuri appeared. Karol lifted his head, unsure of what exactly to say to his fellow guild member. He shook his head and looked back down at the street. "Yuri..." he mumbled. "I... There wasn't anything I could do. The Don... and all the rest of you. You'd all made up your minds and did what what you could." Karol paused for a moment, looking up to make sure Yuri was even listening. When he saw Yuri's eyes were examining him intently, he went on. "Nobody in this town's gonna listen to anything I've got to say... So I was thinking I should try talking with Palestralle instead. But they might be done talking and just attack anyway... When I thought that, I..." Karol shook his head. "I was too scared to go alone... So I ended up not going at all. I'm not good for anything."

So there it was. Maybe, just maybe, if Karol hadn't been so hesitant, maybe he could have made a difference. Maybe if he was like his friends, people wouldn't look down on him. Maybe...

"What about Judy?" Yuri suddenly asked. "Weren't you going to look for her?"

Karol brought his knees up and buried his head between them. "I can't. I can't go with you any more, Yuri. I'm just not cut out to be the boss of a guild."

Yuri walked up to Karol and without warning, lifted the boy to his feet. "Is that it, then? Is that all guilds and Brave Vesperia mean to you? Just walking away from a dream like that?" Yuri's hands squeezed Karol's shoulders, causing him to wince.

"But I wanted to be the best guild!" Karol lifted his head, anger apparent on his face. "To be useful for the Don! For him to notice me!" Karol took a shuddering breath, his sadness bubbling up to the surface. "He's been a role model for me... And now he's not around." Finally, a sob escaped the young boy. He looked away from Yuri, ashamed by what he felt was a display of weakness.

"So you're just gonna pack it up and quit? Just what was it the Don died for? You of all people could answer that."

Another sob. Karol balled his fists and attempted to escape Yuri's grip. "You can always do everything you want, Yuri!" he yelled. "You'd never understand how I feel! I'm not tough like you! It's over, our guild is..."

Yuri sighed, letting go of the boy. Karol staggered backwards against the wall, falling back into his sitting position. "As a member of our guild," Yuri said, kneeling down to Karol's level. "I'm going to Mt. Temza to find Judy. Brave Vesperia will go on, even if you don't." With that, Yuri stood and walked away. Soon, the street was empty again and all Karol could hear was the sound of his own subdued crying.

"I don't want to run away... I don't want to, but..."

A dream. That's all it had been. Conjured from his memories, it was an event that Karol knew well. A tipping point in his young life during a time of great change. It was something he recalled often, the Don's death hours before this replaying in his mind again and again. The dream always brought him to the same point... Karol would be so close giving up everything, too scared to do otherwise. All he'd wanted to do was impress Don Whitehorse-- be recognised-- but Karol had come to realize he'd accomplished something entirely different by founding Brave Vesperia. Yuri had been right, the guild had become bigger than himself. Karol had friends that believed in him just as he had believed in them. There was no way he was ever going to abandon that!

Karol had followed those same friends to the very ends of Terca Lumireis and back, becoming all the more stronger for it. Wherever the Don was, he'd be proud of that, Karol knew it for sure.

Long live Brave Vesperia!

Long live...

"... Brave Vesperia!"

h5cFK22.png

The boy had awoken with a start, his head banging against one of the bus windows as he jerked awake. He held his aching head and groaned, confusion overtaking his senses. Grogginess made him whimper slightly, and the entire world before him was so terribly blurry. Aw, man, where did he even go to sleep last night? Had someone moved him? Had... "Huh?" Karol blinked a couple of times, the inside of the bus becoming more clear as he did so. He recognised the concept of seating and that this was probably some kind of carriage at first glance, but it seemed so...

"H-Hey! Hey, what's happening here?!"

Panic. Oh man, oh man, what the heck was all this?! Panicking was definitely occurring and Karol knew he probably looked crazy right now, but who were all these people?! The boy's head whipped around rapidly at all of the unfamlar faces. He didn't recognize anyone, anyone at all! Holding his bag close, Karol looked back to his seat, hoping to find... Yes! Reaching out, the boy grabbed hold of his mighty broadsword! It was almost the size of Karol himself and probably way heavier than anything a kid his age should have been able to carry. Still, Karol was a powerful kid despite his size-- er, not that he was that short! He was just right for his age, he'd have you know-- and wielding a weapon like this was a piece of cake. At the very least, holding it gave Karol a boost of courage he so desperately needed.

"Where are my friends?! I swear, if one of you took them... and-and did something to them..." Karol's eyes went wide with horror. "Oh my gosh, you better not be eating them! Y-Yuri would never allow himself to be eaten! Never!" Karol knew that in such a situation, he'd probably be eaten last, if he was to be eaten at all. Even Rita probably had more meat on her, embarrassingly enough. Her punches really hurt, after all...

Whether or not anyone was paying attention to Karol or responding to him, he seemed transfixed now on the open door at the front of this strange carriage. "I'll fight my way out! I just... I just have to! I'll save you guys, I promise!" Even if he had to fight a hundred-- No, a thousand bad guys, Karol could fight his way out of any tough situation! Or, well, he hoped so. If his friends were waiting for him, trapped by some madman intent on eating them, Karol really had no choice in the matter.

It wasn't like he hadn't been put in that kind of situation before.

"Whaaaaaah! Ahhhhhh! Prepare to die, cannibals!"

Karol came storming off the bus, his weapon swinging wildly. His eyes were closed shut, as he was too afraid to face the horrors that awaited him, Karol ineffectively managed to hit absolutely no one as he spun around the area outside the bus.

1RbiaO4.gif

Around and around Karol went, until his sword smashed against something hard, sending Karol careening backward. "Oof!" Groaning, the tiny warrior stared up into the blue sky. He lifted his head to see what he had hit and found himself looking at a red brick wall covered in thick ivy. Great, defeated by a wall. Yuri would be so proud of him.

"How embarassing..."

Karol stood up with a huff, wiping grass and dirt off his clothing. His movements slowed as he remembered why exactly he'd been on the attack in the first place. All he'd managed to do was show these enemies that he was just a weak kid. He... He really wasn't a weak kid! He wasn't scared, either! Karol repeated that mantra as he picked up his weapon, his entire body shivering as he turned to face the crowd behind him.

"O-oh... oh no!" Karol spotted it instantly. It was some great terrible beast... one he couldn't recognise at all. He and his friends had managed to document every known beast on Terca Lumeiries... so where did this one come from? Karol slowly, but surely, risked taking a closer look. His footsteps were thankfully silent on the grass. Karol felt like he was going to be sick as his eyes observed this creature... it was so hairy! Covered in both fur and skin... Karol couldn't even begin to classify it. It was huge, massive even, and Karol felt incredibly small to be near it. It appeared to sport two heads, one wolf-like and the other humanoid. This was far worse than an Eggbear by far. Even the Hunting Blades would by wary of this beast!

"Y-You... You..." If something or someone had kidnapped Karol's friends and was looking to eat them, torture them, or do a whole number of foul things, it could only be this monster before him.

"I... I challenge you! I won't let you hurt my friends... I'll destroy you before you even get the chance! I am Karol, and hear me roar, beast!"

@TheBlueBurch
@ALL FOUL CREATURES LURKING OUTSIDE THE BUS

Last edited:
"Okay, nice to meet you both, Hajime and Yellow," Sukuna happened to calm herself down from her hyperness. Well, like the curious child she was mistaken to be, the little princess really did like to look at Hajime's doodles.

@The Tactician @Kaykay

Semyon
@Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened

Semyon nodded a little "It's best to stick together..." he said, but, he shrugged a little, he seemed to be lost in thought once more; it was clear he was more of an introvert to say the least... Perhaps he had lived a secluded life to say the least, and perhaps not the most interesting one.​
maxresdefault.jpg
Speirs smiled at this, coercion or not, he'd do what he can to keep this guy under his watch. Something was off about this place, he knew, and the only one who understands the Russian language, is the Soviet Semyon. He patted his back, then slowly pointed down the Thompson to the ground, taking a small puff from his cigarette before walking off. He noted the strange differences of each of these people, especially of a girl who somewhat reminded him of.. Ice Cream? He would walk up to her, raising an eyebrow with a strange face.
tumblr_mauxikDNpd1rzjptso1_400.gif
Luz smiled widely, patting Semyon on the back " 'Ere you go, just fine doing it! Good thing you didn't piss off the Cap'n or you'd be in for a shitter!" He laughed wholeheartedly, extending his hand toward Semyon. "You ain't bad for a Ruskie kid. I think I'll call you Ruskie as a nickname, y'know? The name's George. George Luz, United States Army Airborne!" He says proudly, shaking his hand profoundly before letting his hand go. "What's ya' name?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies

Prologue: The Awakening of the DARK DRAGON
With a thunderous (yawn that sorta kinda sounds like a) roar, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN awakens from her six thousand second year slumber.

"GRAGHGHGHGHHHHHH! Where do I find myself? I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, last recall myself staining the countryside with the blood of those FOOLISH enough to DEFY me!" Her words echoed throughout the bus, and the bus quivered in response. Was the bus acknowledging the IMMENSE POWER of Idoun, or was it merely buckling against the sheer volume and force of her voice? Only Idoun herself knew.

"WHERE? WHERE has this FORSAKEN vehicle deigned to take me, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN? You will pay for such TREACHERY! Such INSOLENCE!" An ordinary person would become hoarse at the mere thought of shouting with such force, such conviction: however, Idoun was, for better or for worse, not an ordinary person.

Out of things to pointlessly scream at, she turned her attention to her left, to the window. She hissed as the sunlight blanketed her face. "Morning? I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, am not a filthy MORNING PERSON! This bus will RUE the day it dared test my IMMENSE POWER!" As if to issue a challenge to the infernal (and infernally comfortable) machine that had taken her prisoner, Idoun threw her fist through the window. Or, rather, into the window, for it withstood her punch with barely a scratch. Idoun hissed and looked down at her fist as it throbbed in pain. A droplet of blood trickled out from a cut on the knuckle of her middle finger.

"CURSES! This window must be protected by some form of holy magic. I, the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, am IMMENSELY ANNOYED!" Disgusted, she turned to face the random schmuck sitting next to her, still sound asleep. Almost automatically, she pinched his nostrils shut, chuckling to the sounds of his snorting for breath.

"Heheheh. Foolish mortal. He'll n e v e r s u s p e c t a t h i n g . . ." When she finished amusing herself, she turned back to the window with renewed resolve.

kIwhypX.png

"So, you wish to challenge the DARK DRAGON? Very well. Holy or no, this INFERNAL window shall CRUMBLE before my MIGHT!" Before she even finished her boast, she pulled a big honkin' rock out of her robe and hurled it at the window with all her might. A painful crunch reverberated throughout the bus, and the rock fell comfortably into Idoun's lap, revealing a massive crack radiating outward from the center of the window.

"HA! Even the HOLIEST OF MAGICKS cannot hope to withstand the FEARSOME might of my dragonstone!" She tucked the rock back into her robe (in her... rock pouch? idk just go with it), and threw another punch to finish the window off for good. This time, it easily gave way, shattering outward onto the scorching ground below. In her excitement at this turn of events, Idoun planted her hands on the outside of the bus and propelled herself out of the window with a mighty(ish) roar (which is to say, she headed out the bus). Now that she was rolling, she raised her arms into the air and shouted into the open space, at nobody in particular, in hopes that she could subjugate or otherwise interact with a fellow arrival.

"FOOLISH MORTALS! I, THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN, HAVE FINALLY AWOKEN FROM MY THOUSAND YEAR SLUMBER. COME, AND COWER BEFORE MY UNHOLY MIGHT! I COMMAND YOU. I, THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN, AM WAITING!"

@york @Atomyk @ anyone really, i am just so terribly lonely ////​

Cecil put Ragnarok back into his sheath. He took off his scarf for a second, and rewrapped it. He was hot, but it didn't bother him. He once wore a full suit of black armor in a desert, and he had to carry Rydia. He wasn't bothered. Cecil rested his head against the gate for a second, and let the wind blow on him.

@Anybody @Someone Please!

Oh, and @FireDrake150 I'm also waiting for you.

View attachment 77925
Speirs smiled at this, coercion or not, he'd do what he can to keep this guy under his watch. Something was off about this place, he knew, and the only one who understands the Russian language, is the Soviet Semyon. He patted his back, then slowly pointed down the Thompson to the ground, taking a small puff from his cigarette before walking off. He noted the strange differences of each of these people, especially of a girl who somewhat reminded him of.. Ice Cream? He would walk up to her, raising an eyebrow with a strange face.
View attachment 77926
Luz smiled widely, patting Semyon on the back " 'Ere you go, just fine doing it! Good thing you didn't piss off the Cap'n or you'd be in for a shitter!" He laughed wholeheartedly, extending his hand toward Semyon. "You ain't bad for a Ruskie kid. I think I'll call you Ruskie as a nickname, y'know? The name's George. George Luz, United States Army Airborne!" He says proudly, shaking his hand profoundly before letting his hand go. "What's ya' name?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies
Neo blinked a bit at this newcomer. Well, lots of people wanted to talk her today, or at least gave a curious eye her way. No biggie. The girl would stroll her way over to the two and take out that same piece of paper that had the name "Neopolitan" written in cursive. That would get her introduction out of the way.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @york

"Nice to meet you too, Sukuna," Hajime replied with a smile. Maybe me and Yellow aren't alone in being the sane ones.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
It didn't take long until the youthful girl would realize something. There was still a bit more magic energy stored into her Miracle Mallet. Maybe she could use it to figure out why they were here in the first place. Holding the golden artifact in her hand and uttering out the wish needed in a soft voice, Sukuna held out the Mallet as if it were a magical conductor. Sadly, nothing happened. It probably had magical energy in it, but only enough to keep her at this size.

"Aw... It didn't work? I guess I'll try again later," Sukuna sighed when it was clear that even the Miracle Mallet couldn't do much. Plus, she did make herself look more like a child by believing that it would work with no problem.

@The Tactician @Kaykay

But I figured that after the second time I introduce myself and my associate, I would atleast get noticed by more then one person. And I supposed a floating geometric shape consisting of glowing yellow energy with an eye and top hat would catch someone's eye. Remarked Bill back to Yukio. Anyways, nice to meet you, Yukio. Said the dream demon before giving out his hand for a handshake.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Mari

"Oh, you underestimate the distraction of people," Yukio said, "in their own affairs, their smartphones, their desire to make themselves seen and heard. Somehow, in all of that, they lose themselves." She smiled and bowed. "I am but a humble servant, and with that title I can not afford to lose anything, least of all my self."

@Infinatis @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @cruncycheezit @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Neo blinked a bit at this newcomer. Well, lots of people wanted to talk her today, or at least gave a curious eye her way. No biggie. The girl would stroll her way over to the two and take out that same piece of paper that had the name "Neopolitan" written in cursive. That would get her introduction out of the way.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @york
tumblr_lpsf1a7Ky31qdri7vo1_500.gif
He was biting his lip, strangely looking down to the paper without making much motion. 'Another mute. Amazing.' He said in his mind, but in reality, he was somewhat glad. He didn't want to give much introduction to anybody except the ones he trusts, as he says not another word, except point toward the Captain bars. For all she knew, he was signifying to call him Captain, bu he wouldn't give his name. Strangely enough, he extended his hand toward her, being yet respectful as he nodded with a straight face.

@Gummi Bunnies

Katara listened to Alex explain what this bus was. She was still confused but choose not to push the subject as she checked her neck and felt her necklace. An internal sigh of relief was released before she heard his compliment. Then the question.

"you don't know where the southern water tribe is???" She asked shocked. This really wasn't home anymore. "umm just forget about where the southern water tribe is" she said standing up to stretch. "where abouts you from?" She asked seeing all the other people in and out off this bus.

"New York. Westchester." Alex looked out the bus window. "I'm pretty sure we aren't in Westchester though, maybe we're in your tribe's area?", he suggested. He then stood up, extending his hand to hers again, but not to shake it.

"Want to take a look outside? Maybe we can figure out what's going on here, why we're in this place with all these strange people."

@Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.