• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n1cso1h7ls1swjssh.jpg

Flopping back on her bed, Ryoko began to play with her hair, beginning to braid it. "So, what should we do, Hank? It's late so we could either get some rest here or go out and explore. Although, if we explore we'd better be careful with that killer running around," she said with a frown.

@Josh M
@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

"I guess we could look around. Maybe go to the Gym? Find some gym equipment an use them as weapons, ala Casey Jones . Maybe your friend Kyon would join us if we find and ask him,"

The stall was more or less normal, so, presumably he was killed sometime later... After he left.​
tumblr_lufj4pivr91qemk16o1_500.gif
Speirs was somewhat already on the case as he saw the gruesome scene, looking at Slavya with a somewhat surprised and casual face. His expression was cool, calm, collected, as he would help Slavya in the movement of the fridge. "Who is allowed in here?" Speirs asked, his attention now averted to Olga.

Luz would go back to Investigate the body, seemingly searching for boot prints or blood trails.

@york @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as on top of things as she probably should have been, Blake had finally managed a small catnap after her night of investigating.

She exited her cabin as she stretched her arms out with a small yawn-

Sudden Hajime, Slavya, and Olga dashing past her towards the canteen.

ಠ_ಠ

She huffed and jogged after them towards the canteen, and couldn't help the strangled gulp that her lips coughed up when they saw the remains of the mess under the fridge.

Nonetheless she steeled herself, and while everyone else was dealing with the their grief and the body, Blake decided to investigate the fridge itself to see if anything was left behind.

"Like hell these sort of accidents are going to happen without whoever brought us here's interference..." she muttered under her breath as she looked

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @we know this is an alternate universe because the cat is investing why the fridge fell instead of causing it

tumblr_nqve8mR9lD1u3z5n7o6_250.png

"... n...o... Ri... ka..." she was absolutely devastated when the news was finally came out. She couldn't say much more than her cousin's own name. They were cousins... but in a way, Hanyuu saw her more as a little sister. Hanyuu has no other words to share with everyone else, already breaking down in tears.

Overwhelmed by the weight of her cousin's death and the attention of everyone else, the girl would immediately start running off to her cabin, she didn't want this much attention...

image.png

"... I feel really bad for her... a...a-are we sure that it was just an accident?" Sukuna didn't like how things were going for this entire night.

@The Tactician @york @Kaykay @Bomb @others​
"It...sure looked that way." Yellow wasn't exactly a fan of the night's events either. She hoped it was an accident. While such ill fate was harsh to think about, a murderer running loose was even worse. Then again, there already was one, wasn't there?

Maybe the small Sukuna could investigate it better though.

"I don't think my stomach could take it if I didn't eat," Karol said in response to Yukine. He really wasn't kidding, having not eaten all day. Who knew how long they'd all been on that bus, anyway. "I mean, I'll try not to eat too fast. I know if you eat too fast it can really just make you sick." Karol's face paled a bit just thinking about. What an awful day that had been, and after eating so many of Yuri's croquettes...

He pulled back his chair to grab some food when Beowulf arrived, triumphantly declaring they were a part of the Wulfpack now. Karol found this totally exciting for a moment, but after thinking on it, he grew a little concerned. "Wait a second... is that, like, a guild?" Karol looked confused for a moment, but eventually he nodded and lifted a finger. "Beowulf, as leader of Brave Vesperia, I have to humbly decline your offer of joining Wulfpack!" he exclaimed in a knowing tone. "I am willing to formally declare an alliance between our guilds, but I've already sworn an oath to my guild!"

Karol knew the Guild Union's laws and rules well, as he likely held the record for being in the most amount of guilds. They'd always kicked out Karol for his age or lack of skill, but being a part of so many different groups had afforded Karol with knowledge of all kinds of things. Thankfully, there was no law against two guilds working together, or even other members becoming temporary members.

He was about to say more, but it was then that Idoun had made her presence known, suddenly appearing from the darkness like a wraith. Karol's eyes went wide at the sight of her, his earlier fear of the woman resurging.

DHzZCbN.png

"... Me?"

@TheBlueBurch @Lizzy @Rock Knight @Verite

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Cecil decided to wander around camp.

@york @whoever @I'm so lost

tumblr_inline_msxadrdQhF1qz4rgp.png

Hajime sighed as he stood up, watching Hanyuu run away with a heavy heart, "Miss Olga, please, keep the others safe... I'm going to try and comfort Hanyuu... Slavya, you might be able to help if you wish to come..." Without another word, he began to walk in the direction the priestess-like girl had run off before finding her cabin and knocking on the door, "Hanyuu, it's Hajime. May I come in?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb
No response. All he would be able to hear is muffled sobs that obviously belonged to Hanyuu.

@The Tactician

"Quite a bit. We ran into some Pioneer guy that had clones and crap and one of them turned into a giant monster." Yukine explained, in a way summmerizing what had happened.

@Atomyk @Verite @TheBlueBurch @Korra @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Alex smiled and looked at Katara. "We missed out. Or we lucked out. Depends on your point of view I guess." He then turned back to Yukine. "Seems like you guys have been through a lot, maybe you should join us. Relax a bit, have something to eat."

@Lizzy @Korra @Verite @TheBlueBurch @Atomyk

CqzIW75.png

"Thank you." She said, smiling again as she toof the cut of sugar, sprinkling a bit more of it on the nearby mushrooms before dusting off her hands, she looked like she was preparing to head off again.​
"Well, now that you're done with that, you need me to make sure you're safe getting back wherever it is you sleep...speaking of...I er...need a place to sleep too...you er...wouldn't mind letting me sleep at your place for the night, right? I'm not used to the area..." he laughs awkwardly, trying his best not to blush at the situation he'd put himself into...he'd lost the way to anywhere he could stay for the night with any degree of warmth, and now had to ask this poor girl if she'd let him sleep in her cabin "I mean...you can show me to a cabin instead if that's better for...I mean...whatever's most convenient"

@york

"Then, what the heck are just busy flapping our lips for? We should be busy tossing food down our gullets!" Beowulf exclaimed joyfully as he went to go and find some food to dig into. But before he could, he listened as Karol actually turned down the offer to join the Wulfpack. Staring for a second with a stoic expression, the situation grew tense before Beowulf's face broke out into a big goofy grin as he gave Karol a firm pat on the back. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear, Karol! I knew you already had your own loyalties. To your own friends and guild back home. I wouldn't want the Wulfpack to replace them in anyway and that sudden declaration of mine? It was totally a test! You passed with flying colors! Good on you! What about you, Gaara? I know you have a dedication to your village and all." He'd ask turning to the sand ninja.

"My loyalties with a village that both loathes and fears me. Yet I'm their secret weapon in times of war. I'm also their greatest enemy when I fall asleep. I've a question of you, Beowulf. Would you be willing to carry that burden by taking me on as a member of your Wulfpack?"

Beowulf scratched his chin as he seemed to question it. For all of five seconds before giving his response. "You'd never be an enemy in my eyes, kid! I knew that behind the angst and anger, there was someone willing to give this old Wulf a chance to teach a pup some new tricks! I'll take on whatever burdens you may have and make them my own! We'll carry that weight together! Count on it, oh yeah!" Beowulf said as he thrust both index fingers into the air while propping one of his boots onto the table.

Gaara then cracked a genuine smile which didn't seem nearly as forced. "...Thank you-" The smile quickly faded as Indoun made her way in. Gaara's sand quickly moved to not only protect him but Karol and Beowulf as well. "What do you want from us? You were healed."

Beowulf of course didn't know the history between these three and just assumed they were best pals.

"So fellas! Whose the girl you've been neglecting to tell me about?" :T

@Atomyk @Rock Knight @Verite

Reactions: Atomyk
View attachment 78399
Speirs was somewhat already on the case as he saw the gruesome scene, looking at Slavya with a somewhat surprised and casual face. His expression was cool, calm, collected, as he would help Slavya in the movement of the fridge. "Who is allowed in here?" Speirs asked, his attention now averted to Olga.

Luz would go back to Investigate the body, seemingly searching for boot prints or blood trails.

@york @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
Not as on top of things as she probably should have been, Blake had finally managed a small catnap after her night of investigating.

She exited her cabin as she stretched her arms out with a small yawn-

Sudden Hajime, Slavya, and Olga dashing past her towards the canteen.

ಠ_ಠ

She huffed and jogged after them towards the canteen, and couldn't help the strangled gulp that her lips coughed up when they saw the remains of the mess under the fridge.

Nonetheless she steeled herself, and while everyone else was dealing with the their grief and the body, Blake decided to investigate the fridge itself to see if anything was left behind.

"Like hell these sort of accidents are going to happen without whoever brought us here's interference..." she muttered under her breath as she looked

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @we know this is an alternate universe because the cat is investing why the fridge fell instead of causing it
"It...sure looked that way." Yellow wasn't exactly a fan of the night's events either. She hoped it was an accident. While such ill fate was harsh to think about, a murderer running loose was even worse. Then again, there already was one, wasn't there?

Maybe the small Sukuna could investigate it better though.

The fridge's power cord was snapped apart, and one could assume that it was too much pressure of the poor cord. There were no peculiar marks on the back of the fridge itself, showing that no one could had just pushed the fridge off balance and causing it to crush poor Rika.

image.png

"Um... maybe I'll take a look on the cord..." Sukuna mumbled as she decided to throw off the bedsheets off of herself, floating over to where the snapped ends of the power cord was.

"... actually, it didn't snap, it's more like... um, something chewed on the cord until it snapped... Er... is there a rat problem in here?"

@york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @ResistingTheEnlightened @Kaykay

"I don't think my stomach could take it if I didn't eat," Karol said in response to Yukine. He really wasn't kidding, having not eaten all day. Who knows how long they'd all been on that bus, anyway. "I mean, I'll try not to eat too fast. I know if you eat too fast it can really just make you sick." Karol's face paled a bit just thinking about. What an awful day that had been, and after eating so many of Yuri's croquettes...

He pulled back his chair to grab some food when Beowulf arrived, triumphantly declaring they were a part of the Wulfpack now. Karol found this totally exciting for a moment, but after thinking on it, he grew a little concerned. "Wait a second... is that, like, a guild?" Karol looked confused for a moment, but eventually he nodded and lifted a finger. "Beowulf, as leader of Brave Vesperia, I have to humbly decline your offer of joining Wulfpack!" he exclaimed in a knowing tone. "I am willing to formally declare an alliance between our guilds, but I've already sworn an oath to my guild!"

Karol knew the Guild Union's laws and rules well, as he likely held the record for being in the most amount of guilds. They'd always kicked out Karol for his age or lack of skill, but being a part of so many different groups had afforded Karol with knowledge of all kinds of things. Thankfully, there was no law against two guilds working together, or even other members becoming temporary members.

He was about to say more, but it was then that Idoun had made her presence known, suddenly appearing from the darkness like a wraith. Karol's eyes went wide at the sight of her, his earlier fear of the woman resurging.

DHzZCbN.png

"... Me?"

@TheBlueBurch @Lizzy @Rock Knight @Verite

Yato watched Karol and Idoun with interest, tossing one of the nickels Alex gave him into the air, then catching it.

He then got up, got some food, then sat back down to eat.

Alex smiled and looked at Katara. "We missed out. Or we lucked out. Depends on your point of view I guess." He then turned back to Yukine. "Seems like you guys have been through a lot, maybe you should join us. Relax a bit, have something to eat."

@Lizzy @Korra @Verite @TheBlueBurch @Atomyk

"Who knows how long that'll last." Yukine told Alex and Katara.

@Atomyk @Verite @TheBlueBurch @Mari @Korra @Wedge Antilles @Rock Knight

Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Just what. Is. The meaning. Of this." Idoun rolled up her sleeve to reveal her arm, not a scratch to be found. Flecks of dried blood lined her forearm, but otherwise no sign of injury remained.

"You would dare show mercy to your enemy - nay, the enemy of all mankind? Do you not realize the fate you have sealed for yourself? You have allowed the wrath of the dark dragon to run free throughout this land. Oceans will dry out, forests will burn, meadows will rot at the sight of my immense power, do you understand? What is the meaning of this?! Answer me!"

Idoun was speaking like her usual self, but her tone was markedly different. She was pushy as always, but it was much softer, much more reserved. She sounded genuinely inquisitive: much as she could, anyway. Idoun wasn't used to asking questions where she actually expected an answer. Above all else, she was used to everyone running from her in annoyance fear. Someone actively helping her was quite unexpected.

She eyed Gaara and Kyon for a brief moment. How she wanted to crush them under her foot for even DARING to speak to her in so boldly. However, she wanted answers, and they seemed to be friends of this child. She, for once, decided it wouldn't be a very good idea to start something. Not until she was satisfied.

"The dark dragon Idoun does not show mercy to anyone, and she does not return such petty favors as healing a mere scratch. Explain yourself."

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Verite @Lizzy

Hanyuu was on her bed, burying her tearful face onto the pillow. She didn't realize that Hajime had walked into her cabin, and that he was here to comfort her...

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"Hanyuu, I'm coming in..." Hajime called to announce his presence while he closed the door behind him. He walked over to the bed and sat down, moving his hand to gently rest of her shoulder, "You need a shoulder to cry on?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Just what. Is. The meaning. Of this." Idoun rolled up her sleeve to reveal her arm, not a scratch to be found. Flecks of dried blood lined her forearm, but otherwise no sign of injury remained.

"You would dare show mercy to your enemy - nay, the enemy of all mankind? Do you not realize the fate you have sealed for yourself? You have allowed the wrath of the dark dragon to run free throughout this land. Oceans will dry out, forests will burn, meadows will rot at the sight of my immense power, do you understand? What is the meaning of this?! Answer me!"

Idoun was speaking like her usual self, but her tone was markedly different. She was pushy as always, but it was much softer, much more reserved. She sounded genuinely inquisitive: much as she could, anyway. Idoun wasn't used to asking questions where she actually expected an answer. Above all else, she was used to everyone running from her in annoyance fear. Someone actively helping her was quite unexpected.

She eyed Gaara and Kyon for a brief moment. How she wanted to crush them under her foot for even DARING to speak to her in so boldly. However, she wanted answers, and they seemed to be friends of this child. She, for once, decided it wouldn't be a very good idea to start something. Not until she was satisfied.

"The dark dragon Idoun does not show mercy to anyone, and she does not return such petty favors as healing a mere scratch. Explain yourself."

Yato rose an eyebrow at Idoun.

"Hm...an interesting woman...I guess." Yato muttered, his expression becoming a bit deadpan.

@Atomyk @Verite @TheBlueBurch @Mari @Korra @Wedge Antilles @Rock Knight

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
The fridge's power cord was snapped apart, and one could assume that it was too much pressure of the poor cord. There were no peculiar marks on the back of the fridge itself, showing that no one could had just pushed the fridge off balance and causing it to crush poor Rika.

image.png

"Um... maybe I'll take a look on the cord..." Sukuna mumbled as she decided to throw off the bedsheets off of herself, floating over to where the snapped ends of the power cord was.

"... actually, it didn't snap, it's more like... um, something chewed on the cord until it snapped... Er... is there a rat problem in here?"

@york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @ResistingTheEnlightened @Kaykay
Speirs would rub his temples, looking at the mangled remains of Rika. He would take out his own notepad, this one marked with information on positions, tactics, and other things as he would right the following notes down to hand to Luz

Rika
Force needed for weapon to be used
Chewed cord - Not Snapped.

He would put away the notebook into his chest pocket, now speaking to Olga out of desperateness "Who has access to tools such as machetes, knives, woodsaws and the like?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_nrtuuoop7R1u1wxpxo4_540.png

Is this real life? Or just a fantasy?

If only he knew for sure.

@Rock Knight @Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.