• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

latest

People being killed wasn't new to Hank. Super villains and such have attacked him his whole life, death happens. However, he did seemed worried, more for his female friend's sake.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_n1cso1h7ls1swjssh.jpg

Flopping back on her bed, Ryoko began to play with her hair, beginning to braid it. "So, what should we do, Hank? It's late so we could either get some rest here or go out and explore. Although, if we explore we'd better be careful with that killer running around," she said with a frown.

@Josh M

Idoun found herself standing behind Karol. I can't think of a good segue right now She had been following him and his friends for quite some time, uncharacteristically silent. She wasn't sure if she should be thankful or offended that they hadn't even noticed her. But it didn't matter. She had to know.

"You."

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Verite @Lizzy

jLQmCdD.jpg

She smiled a little "It helps the mushrooms grow." she said simply, looking up at him, noticing the cup of sugar he held in his hand.
Bell smiles and holds out the sugar slightly "Well...if you want, I got some more...you're free to have this, if you'd like...I figured you might need more..." he does his best to put on a friendly smile

@york

tumblr_inline_msxamxB4b51qz4rgp.png

Hajime stepped in with a sigh, knowing this would be hard to convince her to come to the canteen, "Miss Olga, I know you probably wish I would leave you alone, but there was another incident at the canteen. This time... I think it was an accident, but you still need to know."​
kOz3k2s.png

"Alright... I'll come..." Olga said with a weary sigh, standing up abruptly and heading through the door, raising an brow when she noticed Slavya standing there. "Is everything alright?" She asked...
MpkfcIc.png

"I'll be okay Olga! You should probably take a look though... It's an accident unlike anything we've ever seen before..." She said, Olga nodded, letting Slavya lead the way a little as they headed towards the scene.​

kOz3k2s.png

"Alright... I'll come..." Olga said with a weary sigh, standing up abruptly and heading through the door, raising an brow when she noticed Slavya standing there. "Is everything alright?" She asked...
MpkfcIc.png

"I'll be okay Olga! You should probably take a look though... It's an accident unlike anything we've ever seen before..." She said, Olga nodded, letting Slavya lead the way a little as they headed towards the scene.​
As they would head towards the canteen, it seemed that Hanyuu was still up...

tumblr_nqve8mR9lD1u3z5n7o9_250.png

"U-Um... excuse me... did... d-did something happen...? I went to return a notebook to my cousin Rika, but her friend told me that she went off to the canteen... I'm heading there as of now... but I wish to ask if she's been anywhere else after the canteen..." Hanyuu asked, unaware of what occurred with Rika in the first place.

@The Tactician @york

kOz3k2s.png

MpkfcIc.png

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

"I brought Slavya along because she seems like someone you would believe and you would come if she asked you to," Hajime explained, sticking his hands into his pockets, "I'm surprised you actually believe me... Oh, me and a few others have been collecting evidence regarding the incident in the woods." he pulled his evidence notebook out of his bag, keeping his sword hanging from a belt loop, "This contains a complete summary of what we found and I can also give you what we believe is the weapon."

@york

"U-Um... excuse me... did... d-did something happen...? I went to return a notebook to my cousin Rika, but her friend told me that she went off to the canteen... I'm heading there as of now... but I wish to ask if she's been anywhere else after the canteen..." Hanyuu asked, unaware of what occurred with Rika in the first place.

@The Tactician @york
kOz3k2s.png

MpkfcIc.png

tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

Hajime froze up as the girl approached before he sighed, "Slavya, I think you might be better at telling her the bad news..."

@Gummi Bunnies @york

The power cord of the fridge was snapped, but there wasn't anything that would point this to another person. Guess it was really bad luck on Rika's part.

@Kaykay
It seemed to really just be some bad luck. The fridge might have been old, and just happened to snap as Rika walked by.

Yellow wasn't sure what to do, but perhaps report it to the authorities. "Return!" Gravvy returned to the pokeball.

Without another word, she sent out Dodrio and headed for Olga's place. Or at least, was, when she met Hajime, Slavya, Hanyuu, and Olga.

"Oh! Perfect timing! Did Hajime already tell you, Olga?"

@Gummi Bunnies @york @The Tactician

It seemed to really just be some bad luck. The fridge might have been old, and just happened to snap as Rika walked by.

Yellow wasn't sure what to do, but perhaps report it to the authorities. "Return!" Gravvy returned to the pokeball.

Without another word, she sent out Dodrio and headed for Olga's place. Or at least, was, when she met Hajime, Slavya, Hanyuu, and Olga.

tumblr_inline_msxajzKDXa1qz4rgp.png

"I told her what happened, but not who the victim is..." Hajime answered for Olga, making a motion for silent to keep the identity a secret until Slavya explained to Hanyuu what happened.

@york @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

Hajime froze up as the girl approached before he sighed, "Slavya, I think you might be better at telling her the bad news..."

@Gummi Bunnies @york

tumblr_inline_msxajzKDXa1qz4rgp.png

"I told her what happened, but not who the victim is..." Hajime answered for Olga, making a motion for silent to keep the identity a secret until Slavya explained to Hanyuu what happened.

@york @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nqve8mR9lD1u3z5n7o1_250.png

"B-Bad news... what... what bad news?" Hanyuu was all worried when she heard that something was wrong.

image.png

"O-Oh! G-G-Guys! You're here..." Sukuna was still in her ghost costume, not wanting to startle the others with her current size and at least the white bedsheets obscured her tiny form. She could tell that they were here for... well, what happened in the kitchen.

@The Tactician @york @Kaykay @others at canteen​

Bell smiles and holds out the sugar slightly "Well...if you want, I got some more...you're free to have this, if you'd like...I figured you might need more..." he does his best to put on a friendly smile

@york
CqzIW75.png

"Thank you." She said, smiling again as she toof the cut of sugar, sprinkling a bit more of it on the nearby mushrooms before dusting off her hands, she looked like she was preparing to head off again.​

"B-Bad news... what... what bad news?" Hanyuu was all worried when she heard that something was wrong.

image.png

"O-Oh! G-G-Guys! You're here..." Sukuna was still in her ghost costume, not wanting to startle the others with her current size and at least the white bedsheets obscured her tiny form. She could tell that they were here for... well, what happened in the kitchen.

tumblr_inline_msxajmcpNt1qz4rgp.png

"I guess it can't be helped..." Hajime sighed before kneeling and placing his hands on Hanyuu's shoulders to steady her, "Hanyuu, I'm sorry, but... Rika died less than a hour ago," His voice was low and firm, hopefully having a calming effect, "For some reason, a fridge in the canteen's kitchen fell on her and... I'm just sorry, Hanyuu," It seemed he was being sincere in his apologies as a heavy personal pain rested in his eyes.

"If you need a hug... I know I'm not the best for that, but I'm here for you."

@Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay

Speirs and Luz would soon slowly make there way to Luz's cabin, Luz silently shutting the door as he would begin to talk lightly. "S-Sir, I believe we should review our evidence. It's not incriminating anybody, but we'd have to look around or maybe talk to others." Speirs would simply nod at this, laying his helmet on a corner far away from the beds, where Luz had placed his radio before pointing outside. "I'm going to go see Olga. She might have more whereabouts over the items used during the murder." And thus, Speirs would leave Luz to review as Speirs made his way to Olga's (Or to Olga) cabin Luz now alone to investigate at his own leisure.

Luz would then pick at his notebook, before reviewing the items therefore presented during the murder and its attacks.
Semyon's body was cut into pieces: Perfectly visible when everybody would go to investigate.
A Machete was the murder weapon: Rusted, as if it had been left out for awhile, or in poor condition.
Semyon stated he would take a bathroom break before not coming back: Luz would see to this.
???: Where the murderer would be, but unfortunately, Luz couldn't find much to think about.

He would soon put on his Jump jacket, picked up his Carbine, and closed the door as he left the radio in the corner. Luz would take out the angle head flashlight, turning it on as the red lens from the flashlight would leave a nice colored, yet helpful, light pierce the night as he walked to the Bathroom where Semyon was last seen.

@york
The stall was more or less normal, so, presumably he was killed sometime later... After he left.​

image.png

tumblr_inline_mwy79e0JO01re9spw.png

"What now? Should we try to lift the fridge back up?"

@The Tactician @york @Kaykay @gumi bunnies @the rest​

@The Tactician @york

image.png

"I guess it can't be helped..." Hajime sighed before kneeling and placing his hands on Hanyuu's shoulders to steady her, "Hanyuu, I'm sorry, but... Rika died less than a hour ago," His voice was low and firm, hopefully having a calming effect, "For some reason, a fridge in the canteen's kitchen fell on her and... I'm just sorry, Hanyuu," It seemed he was being sincere in his apologies as a heavy personal pain rested in his eyes.

c0U0Njc.png

Olga looked like she was about to tear up again, but, Slavya quickly stepped in.
la7yNN8.png

"We'd best... At least move her..." Slavya said, looking a bit uncomfortable as she tried to lift up the fridge, grunting a little as she did so.

Reactions: The Myrmidon

tumblr_nqve8mR9lD1u3z5n7o6_250.png

"... n...o... Ri... ka..." she was absolutely devastated when the news was finally came out. She couldn't say much more than her cousin's own name. They were cousins... but in a way, Hanyuu saw her more as a little sister. Hanyuu has no other words to share with everyone else, already breaking down in tears.

Overwhelmed by the weight of her cousin's death and the attention of everyone else, the girl would immediately start running off to her cabin, she didn't want this much attention...

image.png

"... I feel really bad for her... a...a-are we sure that it was just an accident?" Sukuna didn't like how things were going for this entire night.

@The Tactician @york @Kaykay @Bomb @others​

tumblr_nqve8mR9lD1u3z5n7o6_250.png

"... n...o... Ri... ka..." she was absolutely devastated when the news was finally came out. She couldn't say much more than her cousin's own name. They were cousins... but in a way, Hanyuu saw her more as a little sister. Hanyuu has no other words to share with everyone else, already breaking down in tears.

Overwhelmed by the weight of her cousin's death and the attention of everyone else, the girl would immediately start running off to her cabin, she didn't want this much attention...

image.png

"... I feel really bad for her... a...a-are we sure that it was just an accident?" Sukuna didn't like how things were going for this entire night.

@The Tactician @york @Kaykay @Bomb @others​
c0U0Njc.png

Olga looked like she was about to tear up again, but, Slavya quickly stepped in.
la7yNN8.png

"We'd best... At least move her..." Slavya said, looking a bit uncomfortable as she tried to lift up the fridge, grunting a little as she did so.
tumblr_inline_msxadrdQhF1qz4rgp.png

Hajime sighed as he stood up, watching Hanyuu run away with a heavy heart, "Miss Olga, please, keep the others safe... I'm going to try and comfort Hanyuu... Slavya, you might be able to help if you wish to come..." Without another word, he began to walk in the direction the priestess-like girl had run off before finding her cabin and knocking on the door, "Hanyuu, it's Hajime. May I come in?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.