• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
MpkfcIc.png

"Well... I don't know... Things have been going... Strangely these days..." Slavya said, that thoughtfull expression remained on her face.​

Unfortunately, the girl was gone, though, she seemed to have left behind a distinct trail of sugar.
Ball laughs gently and gets another cup of sugar, looking for a container this time "She's going to have nothing left if she's not careful..." he shrugs slightly and follows the trail, sugar in hand

@york

tumblr_inline_nliytb7dLi1r2h8qj_100.png

"Maybe a sandwich would be fine," Rika spoke to herself as she walked over to make herself a sandwich in the kitchen. To those that weren't present in the kitchen, a loud crash could be heard, along with a shrill scream...

In the kitchen, it appeared as if something had caused the fridge to topple over, and since the girl was planning to get herself the ingredients to make a sandwich from the fridge, she was brutally crushed from the appliance's weight. Only being able to scream out for help until she couldn't do so anymore.

So there comes another death within the camp grounds...

@york @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Bomb @Kaykay @peeps at the canteen​

"Maybe a sandwich would be fine," Rika spoke to herself as she walked over to make herself a sandwich in the kitchen. To those that weren't present in the kitchen, a loud crash could be heard, along with a shrill scream...

In the kitchen, it appeared as if something had caused the fridge to topple over, and since the girl was planning to get herself the ingredients to make a sandwich from the fridge, she was brutally crushed from the appliance's weight. Only being able to scream out for help until she couldn't do so anymore.

tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

"..." Hajime simply stared over at the fridge before putting his head into his hands. I'm getting too old for this stuff. "Slavya, we should go get Olga. You coming with me so she believes me about Rika?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Bomb @Kaykay @peeps at the canteen

tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"Yeah, first my big group shows up here without any idea how we got here... Then the incident with Smeyon... It's just like the last time I ended up on a trip like this." Except there's no bears, thankfully. Maybe Junko doesn't have anything to do with this. "Well, at least there's one good about this whole thing," He directed a sweet grin her way, obviously showing he meant, "I met some great people here, including you, Slavya."​
tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

"..." Hajime simply stared over at the fridge before putting his head into his hands. I'm getting too old for this stuff. "Slavya, we should go get Olga. You coming with me so she believes me about Rika?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Bomb @Kaykay @peeps at the canteen​
TvJvQtV.png

Slavya blushed a little at his comment, about to say something, but, just then when the fridge fell down and crushed Rika.
la7yNN8.png

She looked a little horrified to say the least, but, she managed to regain her composure enough to nod a few times "Yeah... I agree..." she said, sounding a little puzzled.​

Ball laughs gently and gets another cup of sugar, looking for a container this time "She's going to have nothing left if she's not careful..." he shrugs slightly and follows the trail, sugar in hand

@york
OR8FFAn.jpg

It looked like the girl, who Hajime had referred to as Yulia had wandered off into the woods, sprinkling a little sugar on some mushrooms growing nearby.​

"Um."

Karol hadn't been surprised to see Gaara start crying, but he had been surprised to be suddenly pulled into a hug. Perhaps this moment meant for more to the other boy than Karol had realized. He gave a small glance toward Kyon, who just seemed a little put off as well. Karol had never been one to share many hugs with people-- his life hadn't been a very touching sort of experience up to this point, and so he felt even more uncomfortable than he had before. Friends... parents... Karol had nothing of the sort until Yuri and the other had come into his life. Still, it sounded to Karol that Gaara had experienced a similar problem growing up, and so he at least made the effort to hug Gaara back.

What followed was an awkward pat on the back.

eDdC2iS.png

"Of course I forgive you. I can take a whole lot of damage!" Karol glanced to the side, eyeing the food that Yukine had brought in. Karol's stomach gave a flip, and he pulled back from Gaara, keeping him at arm's length. "I... want some food. And... I think we have a few things to talk about. Like... that person who was killed."

@TheBlueBurch @Verite @Lizzy @Mari

tumblr_inline_mwy77wkoPp1re9spw.png

"W-we need a doctor! Now!"

OR8FFAn.jpg

It looked like the girl, who Hajime had referred to as Yulia had wandered off into the woods, sprinkling a little sugar on some mushrooms growing nearby.​
Bell smiles a little "Er...hey...I noticed you took the sugar in your hands and thought you might end up losing most of it like you did, by dropping it...so I brought some more, in a cup..." he looks at the mushrooms and cocks a brow "Are you...feeding the mushrooms sugar...or...sweetening them to eat them?"

This prum was very strange, he had to admit

@york

Reactions: Takumi
"Um."

Karol hadn't been surprised to see Gaara start crying, but he had been surprised to be suddenly pulled into a hug. Perhaps this moment meant for more to the other boy than Karol had realized. He gave a small glance toward Kyon, who just seemed a little put off as well. Karol had never been one to share many hugs with people-- his life hadn't been a very touching sort of experience up to this point, and so he felt even more uncomfortable than he had before. Friends... parents... Karol had nothing of the sort until Yuri and the other had come into his life. Still, it sounded to Karol that Gaara had experienced a similar problem growing up, and so he at least made the effort to hug Gaara back.

eDdC2iS.png

"Of course I forgive you. I can take a whole lot of damage!" Karol glanced to the side, eyeing the food that Yukine had brought in. Karol's stomach gave a flip, and he pulled back from Gaara, keeping him at arm's length. "I... want some food. And... I think we have a few things to talk about. Like... that person who was killed."

"Kid...are you sure you can stomach food right now? Someone just got crushed by a fridge, ironically..." Yato muttered calmly from where he sat across from the three boys.

Really what was happening anymore?

@Atomyk @Verite @TheBlueBurch

Last edited:
TvJvQtV.png

Slavya blushed a little at his comment, about to say something, but, just then when the fridge fell down and crushed Rika.
la7yNN8.png

She looked a little horrified to say the least, but, she managed to regain her composure enough to nod a few times "Yeah... I agree..." she said, sounding a little puzzled.​
tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

It was almost disturbing how casually Hajime threw away his remaining sandwich before heading for the door, as if this was the most normal thing in his life. Soon, he held the door open for Slavya before leading the way to Olga's cabin, "Let's hope she isn't angry we woke her up..."

@york

Yukine had went to get some food, not getting too much or too little. He noticed Katara and Alex. He glanced over to Yato and saw that he was interacting with Karol and his friends for now, so the amber eyed blonde sat with the water bender and the other male.

"Hey." He greeted.

@Atomyk @Verite @Mari @TheBlueBurch @Korra @Wedge Antilles

"Hey", Alex said, raising a hand as he saw some of the forest people. "Anything interesting happen while you all were out there?"

@Atomyk @Verite @Mari @Korra @Lizzy

Oh no. Not again. Twice in a night? "Gravvy!" Yellow shouted, throwing a pokeball towards the fridge. Golem popped out and lifted the fridge back into place, but it might've been too late. "Someone get help!" she cried, before moving towards the fridge to see what could've caused it.​

Bell smiles a little "Er...hey...I noticed you took the sugar in your hands and thought you might end up losing most of it like you did, by dropping it...so I brought some more, in a cup..." he looks at the mushrooms and cocks a brow "Are you...feeding the mushrooms sugar...or...sweetening them to eat them?"

This prum was very strange, he had to admit

@york
jLQmCdD.jpg

She smiled a little "It helps the mushrooms grow." she said simply, looking up at him, noticing the cup of sugar he held in his hand.​

"W-What...? What happened?" Sukuna just happened to come to the kitchen, still in her ghost costume since she didn't want to startle some of the others that she was mini-sized all of a sudden, and found that Rika's dead body had been crushed by a kitchen appliance.

"H-How... I..." Sukuna was all horrified by this. It was already bad enough that they had a murderer on the loose, and now there's chances of freak accidents...

While it was clear that Rika was dead, a little note was left beside her, as if she managed to pull it out and write out a message with her own blood on this note paper...

Break the cycle.

What did Rika mean by that for a last note before death?

@Kaykay @york @Bomb @anybody still around the dead body​

• Useful
Reactions: York
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Oh no. Not again. Twice in a night? "Gravvy!" Yellow shouted, throwing a pokeball towards the fridge. Golem popped out and lifted the fridge back into place, but it might've been too late. "Someone get help!" she cried, before moving towards the fridge to see what could've caused it.​
The power cord of the fridge was snapped, but there wasn't anything that would point this to another person. Guess it was really bad luck on Rika's part.

@Kaykay

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

It was almost disturbing how casually Hajime threw away his remaining sandwich before heading for the door, as if this was the most normal thing in his life. Soon, he held the door open for Slavya before leading the way to Olga's cabin, "Let's hope she isn't angry we woke her up..."

@york
hcP12rH.jpg

Slavya nodded, knocking on the door a little. "Come in." Came the tired voice of Olga Dmitrievna, she didn't sound like she was in the most cheerfull of moods.​

hcP12rH.jpg

Slavya nodded, knocking on the door a little. "Come in." Came the tired voice of Olga Dmitrievna, she didn't sound like she was in the most cheerfull of moods.​
tumblr_inline_msxamxB4b51qz4rgp.png

Hajime stepped in with a sigh, knowing this would be hard to convince her to come to the canteen, "Miss Olga, I know you probably wish I would leave you alone, but there was another incident at the canteen. This time... I think it was an accident, but you still need to know."​

"Um."

eDdC2iS.png

Gaara leaned back and accepted the pat on the back/head without much fuss. "Thank you." He'd murmur quietly before nodding. "Of course. The murder is still the highest priority above all else." It was at that exact moment that Beowulf decided he had heard enough and entered the canteen. "I'm so proud of both of you!"

"..You." Gaara said simply as he taken by surprise at Beowulf's sudden appearance. "I'd been standing out there the entire time. Beats sitting around in some stuffy canteen. Just looking at the sky gets me in a good enough mood that I can almost forget what's happened. But the truth of the matter is that I haven't and the three of us will have to solve it together. Amirite, Wulfpack?"

"..I don't remember joining the Wulfpack."

"That's the point! You're an honorary member of the Wulfpack! I heard your tearful story and I couldn't help but be moved! So don't worry, Gaara, Karol. We'll track this killer down no matter where he or she may be hiding." It was then another growl was heard but this one belonged to Beowulf's stomach.

"..After we grab some chow of course."

@Atomyk @Lizzy @Mari.​

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Speirs and Luz would soon slowly make there way to Luz's cabin, Luz silently shutting the door as he would begin to talk lightly. "S-Sir, I believe we should review our evidence. It's not incriminating anybody, but we'd have to look around or maybe talk to others." Speirs would simply nod at this, laying his helmet on a corner far away from the beds, where Luz had placed his radio before pointing outside. "I'm going to go see Olga. She might have more whereabouts over the items used during the murder." And thus, Speirs would leave Luz to review as Speirs made his way to Olga's (Or to Olga) cabin Luz now alone to investigate at his own leisure.

Luz would then pick at his notebook, before reviewing the items therefore presented during the murder and its attacks.
Semyon's body was cut into pieces: Perfectly visible when everybody would go to investigate.
A Machete was the murder weapon: Rusted, as if it had been left out for awhile, or in poor condition.
Semyon stated he would take a bathroom break before not coming back: Luz would see to this.
???: Where the murderer would be, but unfortunately, Luz couldn't find much to think about.

He would soon put on his Jump jacket, picked up his Carbine, and closed the door as he left the radio in the corner. Luz would take out the angle head flashlight, turning it on as the red lens from the flashlight would leave a nice colored, yet helpful, light pierce the night as he walked to the Bathroom where Semyon was last seen.

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.