Status
Not open for further replies.
portrait-gaara.gif

"...How annoying."

He'd say in response to the cabin he desired already being occupied. But there were bigger matters to attend to. Such as the mutilation of this girl's body with a machete. How brutish. When Gaara disposed of his enemies, it was quick and easy. Simply crushing their bodies until their was nothing left but blood. He didn't grab a blade and began hacking away. So whoever did this certainly lacked any sense of imagination or creativity in Gaara's opinion. How the killer managed to get their hands on a weapon such as this didn't seem too hard to figure out, from Gaara's POV anyway. Perhaps it was used to cut through thick foilage in the woods or the like. But the flaw with that theory was how rusted the blade of the machete seemed to be as if it had gone misued and uncared for years.

The fact that some kind of residue on the cloth burned upon contact would have earned a raised eyebrow from Gaara if he had any. Deciding to make a comment on it, Gaara glanced towards where Wednesday was looking over the burning substance.

"The origin story of the blade doesn't concern me so much as the burning substance does. What use would a substance like that have in a place like this?" He pondered. He wasn't too keen on working with others to try and solve this but if it was the best chance to keep himself safe then he'd stomach it. That and the smell coming from the red scraps of cloth was quite refreshing to Gaara. It reminded him of home. "I assume it's some kind of acid judging by it's burning properties but then again where would something like that be available here?"

As for Beowulf and Karol, the wrestler sighed. "I dunno, Karol. I appreciate you fighting for what's right. But something just doesn't seem to be right about this place and with a dead person, things just got a whole lot stranger. But I want you to stay close to me, alright? No one's going to hurt you and before you know it? You'll be back home having all the cake you can eat and kicking monster butt!"

@Kaykay @Raven @york @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @BodyCrew

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

"Maybe a science lab?" Hajime proposed off-handedly, "Heck, it could even be from the kitchen for all we know. If it could have chemicals stored within it, then it's a suspect for where the substance came from."​

tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"Hi, Sukuna."

"... You do realize we all already know the body, machete, and cloth are connected, correct?" Hajime countered with a smartass tone. It seemed he didn't want any backtracking or repeats of obvious information.​
image.png

"O-Oh, hey Hajime," Sukuna didn't realize that some others haven't seen her at this size yet. Well... she was focused on finding some clues near the body anyways.

@The Tactician @york

tumblr_inline_nh0ev97Yh91sd14ih.png

"U-Um... okay... I'm going to check the body..." Sukuna spoke up as she managed to use her magic to float herself over to the ground, carefully getting herself close to the dead body... or dead body parts, checking to see if there was a little detail left over from the murderer that could be useful.

@york @ppl investigating this body​
There were multiple lacerations across the body indicating that the machete was, once again, the most likely murder weapon... However, upon closer inspection, Sukuna more or less literally stumbled into a few foot-prints, which trailed off and disappeared once they hit the forest area.

"M-maybe...they burned off the body p-parts...with the acid?" Yellow suggested to the girl, though not wanting to investigate the body herself. "O-oh, and I'm Yellow, by the way." She was pretty clearly shaken up by the scene at hand. Her pikachu didn't seem to be faring much better.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @The Tactician @Raven @york @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Investigating people
"Yello, that's unlikely. If the machete didn't have blood on it, then maybe," Hajime explained, "But it seems to be bloody as well, so it seems to be the murder weapon... Maybe they were used in conjuction?" It was then an idea struck him and he looked to the others, "The cloths were from Semyon's clothes, weren't they? Maybe when they were ripped off... the killer had the substance on them?"​

Wednesday rolled her eyes. "Actually you really would not." She replied. "Different killers have different ways some use only one item to kill and others to use for distraction." She stated. "Just as Debbie tried to kill my uncle by fire, then electricty, and finally a gun. But she had a reason each would look as though someone else had. Or something different was trully used when it looked like something else." She stated smartly. "Now with that said... We could be looking at only butchered cuts of the body or acid destroying limbs and were placed to look like it was the machete which is rusted might I add." She stated.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Pimp Tactician @Kaykay @any other smart mouths

There were multiple lacerations across the body indicating that the machete was, once again, the most likely murder weapon... However, upon closer inspection, Sukuna more or less literally stumbled into a few foot-prints, which trailed off and disappeared once they hit the forest area.
image.png

"G-Guys! Uh... I think I found footprints!" Sukuna exclaimed as soon as she happened to clumsily fall into a footstep that was left over at the crime scene.

@ppl investigating​

tumblr_inline_msxa0snhGC1qz4rgp.png

Without a moment's hesitation, Hajime began to follow the footprints, "Come on, let's see where these take us."

@Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Raven

Wednesday rolled her eyes. "Actually you really would not." She replied. "Different killers have different ways some use only one item to kill and others to use for distraction." She stated. "Just as Debbie tried to kill my uncle by fire, then electricty, and finally a gun. But she had a reason each would look as though someone else had. Or something different was trully used when it looked like something else." She stated smartly. "Now with that said... We could be looking at only butchered cuts of the body or acid destroying limbs and were placed to look like it was the machete which is rusted might I add." She stated.

"The machete still has an edge along with the fact that you can't control acid so it would have destroyed the limbs completely rather leave parts of them lying around," Hajime fired, easily destroying that theory.​

"Yello, that's unlikely. If the machete didn't have blood on it, then maybe," Hajime explained, "But it seems to be bloody as well, so it seems to be the murder weapon... Maybe they were used in conjuction?" It was then an idea struck him and he looked to the others, "The cloths were from Semyon's clothes, weren't they? Maybe when they were ripped off... the killer had the substance on them?"​

Yellow didn't like thinking about the body too much, and left it to them to decide what had happened, for now.

image.png

"G-Guys! Uh... I think I found footprints!" Sukuna exclaimed as soon as she happened to clumsily fall into a footstep that was left over at the crime scene.

@ppl investigating​

Without a moment's hesitation, Hajime began to follow the footprints, "Come on, let's see where these take us."

"Right!" Yellow shouted, relieved they wouldn't have to stick too close to the body anymore. She kneeled down next to the fallen Sukuna and extended her hand. "Need help?"

@york @Investigation

image.png

@ppl investigating​

The footprints lead to the forest, but, seemed to stop abruptly, as if they had just disappeared, it looks like the trail ends here... But, perhaps exploring the forest would lead to some answers? It was night-time now, so, who knows what one could find in this place. A gut feeling seemed to urge everyone to continue onwards into the forwards, as if there was something, or someone important they needed to find...​

The footprints lead to the forest, but, seemed to stop abruptly, as if they had just disappeared, it looks like the trail ends here... But, perhaps exploring the forest would lead to some answers? It was night-time now, so, who knows what one could find in this place. A gut feeling seemed to urge everyone to continue onwards into the forwards, as if there was something, or someone important they needed to find...​
tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

Hajime didn't seem to care that it was nighttime and they were heading into the woods, "Two people head back to camp and tell Olga we're going into the woods. Also, talks to her and Lena to gather their witness testimony." With that, he went into the woods, on the prowl for the culprit.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @Raven @TheBlueBurch

image.png

"H-Hey! I'm coming too!" Sukuna really wanted to be some help here, using her magic to help herself fly towards the forest, since that's where the footprints would lead them to. ...on the contrary side of things, Sukuna did look like a cute fairy, and it appeared as if she had some magic to spare for this.
Yellow didn't like thinking about the body too much, and left it to them to decide what had happened, for now.

"Right!" Yellow shouted, relieved they wouldn't have to stick too close to the body anymore. She kneeled down next to the fallen Sukuna and extended her hand. "Need help?"

@york @Investigation
"I'm good, but let's get going Yellow! Who knows what the bad guy is doing now?!"

So it was off the forest...
image.png

"Oh no... the footprints stopped here... does that mean that the bad guy's here or something?" Sukuna didn't like the looks of this, not sure where to begin in exploring the forest.

@york @Kaykay @The Tactician @Raven @TheBlueBurch @Verite

"The machete still has an edge along with the fact that you can't control acid so it would have destroyed the limbs completely rather leave parts of them lying around," Hajime fired, easily destroying that theory.​
Wednesday raised an eye. "You think you can't control acid?" She asked almost laughing. "True most couldn't" She stated next remembering her family was well odd. "But then some have skill." She stated with a dark smirk. "Not that it seemed most would know that either." She commented. "Let's just see where the prints lead I have what I need" She stated knowing she just should look at the other's files if there were any. But for now she wished to see where the prints lead.

@york @Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

Wednesday raised an eye. "You think you can't control acid?" She asked almost laughing. "True most couldn't" She stated next remembering her family was well odd. "But then some have skill." She stated with a dark smirk. "Not that it seemed most would know that either." She commented. "Let's just see where the prints lead I have what I need" She stated knowing she just should look at the other's files if there were any. But for now she wished to see where the prints lead.

(ppppssssshhhhh, Raven, my name is The Tactician, not Pimp Tactician)

tumblr_inline_msxajzKDXa1qz4rgp.png

"Then tell me, if someone did control the acid, then why are the body parts still here? Why not destroy them to make it look like they didn't do it?" Why am I even entertaining this ridiculous thought? The girl is clearly insane... "Besides, the wounds are lacerations, not burns. That means someone had to use the machete or another blade to cut the victim apart."​

The idea of finding acid in a kitchen almost seemed comical to Gaara. But he wasn't exactly the most jovial person around so the stoic expression stayed right where it was.

"Perhaps the girl's onto something. Judging by how rusted the blade appears to be, could the blade have been lathered in the acid-like solution before being used to mutilate this girl's body? Can't imagine having something so corrosive on a metal blade would do wonders for it's quality."

In any case Gaara watched as the others started to make their way off to the forest. Gaara glanced over to where Beowulf was most likely consoling Karol and sighed. What was making him care so much for the well-being of such a brat? Perhaps it was the fact that Karol stood up to him and fought back when no one else did and still tried to be friendly afterwards. Or maybe the sand ninja was just thinking too deep into it.

Still, as he had displayed with the woman in the forest, no one would harm Karol unless Gaara allowed it. No one.

Noticing however that some of the others were deciding to head out into the forest to pursue further, Gaara couldn't help but roll his eyes. This seemed like the ideal situtation for the killer. Leave a trail that'd get the survivors following and then brazenly heading out into the forest at dark to look for more clues. Where he/she could then pick them off one by one. "It seems like you might be playing right into the killer's hands. They'll have many places to hide in the forest and even in groups we're not sure what they're capable of. They could overpower you and then another victim will be had." He'd say warning against the forest search.

@york @Kaykay @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk.

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

The distinct sound of a loudspeaker drew everyone's attention, whether they were getting settled in a cabin, or off exploring another location... Or, really... In the middle of the forest. Everyone was drawn to the source of this sound, which happened to come from the canteen; dinner was served it appears. Despite the strange environment everyone was dropped into, it seemed that people here needed to eat after all! However, as everyone gathered at the Canteen, Olga Dmitrievna suddenly spoke up, scanning the crowd as she started to grown more and more worried.
j8iqTd0.png

"Semyon! Where's Semyon?" Olga said, looking around, the other pioneers looked confused, but, then a terrified shriek came from nearby as Lena ran out from the trees nearby, clearly terrified.
zt5iEAL.png

"I... I... Found Semyon... But... But..." She looked deathly pale, and didn't seem like she wanted to return to where she just ran from.
lsTzmri.png

"Then please, show me..." Olga said, she looked a little tired... Lena pointed towards a tree, though the reason for her screaming was still unclear as Olga headed towards it, making a full circle around the tree until she reached it's back. A loud gasp was heard, followed by Olha quickly dashing away, her eyes full of tears.
c0U0Njc.png

"That was... Him but... He's... He's..." Olga couldn't finish her sentence, she was practically about to burst into tears at the moment but she managed to finish her sentence. "Dead..." A cold chill washed over the crowd as the last word sunk in; something horrible had happened to Semyon, but who... Or what could have done it? Two in the crowd seemed to pale, but, at the same time, they were beginning to understand what was going on; Sophie, and Ruby... Eventually, Olga spoke up "We... We need to call the police... There are killers among us..." she said softly, wiping her eyes a little as she swept her gaze amongst everyone gathered here. "Tomorrow morning, we'll vote for who the killer is... And... I'll figure something out..." Olga said, her voice shook a little as she concluded her little speech "For now... You are dismissed... Pioneers." she said, before turning around and heading her way back to her cabin, for once, the camp leader looked really uneasy...
Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Night dawned on the camp as the Pioneers started to retreat to their cabins one by one, none of them wanting to see what was behind the tree... They knew a fellow Pioneer had died, but, right now... It was clear that most of them didn't want to think about that for too long.

However, now that night has fallen, most areas seemed to be empty, but... Perhaps one might get lucky? There were a few options now....

A) Continue doing what you were doing in the camp, whether it was getting settled, or resuming busting into an unsuspecting occupied Cabin or something... However, NPC's will start to head off to their cabins to get some sleep, or at least try to... So, the library will be closed, and, unfortunately, so will the music club for tonight.

B) Venture into the forest... As night dawned onto the camp, the forest seemed to have transformed into an entire new realm, figuratively speaking... Maybe you could find answers to unanswered questions there? Perhaps a few hints on what this places true nature is? Or someone that could help you?

C) Investigate the probably gruesome scene behind the tree, maybe it would uncover some evidence that might point to who the killer is? Or, at least figure out how Semyon had been killed.

Remember to bold and underline your choice!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
The Deceased...
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
"..." Right when she was getting ready to claim(possibly invade and hostile takeover) a cabin of her own. A whole place just to herself. Not that she'd have minded sharing, the idea of a roommate to do...things with was quite tantalizing. But it seemed this place with it's enforced inability to sow chaos and filled with the false perceptions of the morally righteous...well, she doubted most of them would desire to room with her. Except for the obvious choice in Buzzsaw McMuscles, the rest would probably just sooner slice their arms off than room with her particular ball of crazy.

"Pity. They miss out on all the fun."

She stepped forward. "Just a minute, loudspeaker. I'm sure that's all it will take." She smiled, moonwalking right up to Cabin #18's door. As she slid into place, she dropped to a knee and forcibly jammed the barrel of her electroshock pistol through before pulling it back and placing her eye right next to the hole to eye in and see if it was clear.

Whether it was or was not, irrelevant. She kicked in the door regardless, stepping on through with a calm grin. "This is mine now." She dropped Pow-Pow and Fishbones down, holding onto her grenades and sidearm. "You two will make sure to keep this place under lockdown right? Good good. No touching." She slipped back out, shutting the door with a slow nonchalance. "Coming, loudspeaker thing! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Jinx!" Of course, she was not expecting that revelation.

"..."

"..."

"...WHAT? You mean to say people really can die and things can blow up? Sovionok, you've been lying to me from the start!" She scowled, directing her frustration skywards as she imagine a god of the camp, sitting up there and controlling everything...before her scowl gave way to a smirk. "You tricky little bastard. Well now I know. Hee. Hee. Hee." She made her way off without another glance at the others.

"TIME TO EXPLORE(burn) THE FOREST!"

@york @Forest People​

(ppppssssshhhhh, Raven, my name is The Tactician, not Pimp Tactician)

tumblr_inline_msxajzKDXa1qz4rgp.png

"Then tell me, if someone did control the acid, then why are the body parts still here?" Why am I even entertaining this ridiculous thought? The girl is clearly insane...
(I'm DYSLEXIC REMEMBER AND MY LAPTOP DOESN'T"T HELP WITH TAGS ALL THE TIME FIGHT ME)​

Wednesday almost smiled. "Acid can work in different ways depending on the type or well according to grandma." She looked at her hand and held it up. "If you look mine might could had broken skin more. Should I test it?" She offered fr her theory she was willing to burn a bit of her hand or arm.

@Pimp @york
(I put Pimp that time happy cause I still may miss type it)​

The idea of finding acid in a kitchen almost seemed comical to Gaara. But he wasn't exactly the most jovial person around so the stoic expression stayed right where it was.

"Perhaps the girl's onto something. Judging by how rusted the blade appears to be, could the blade have been lathered in the acid-like solution before being used to mutilate this girl's body? Can't imagine having something so corrosive on a metal blade would do wonders for it's quality."

In any case Gaara watched as the others started to make their way off to the forest. Gaara glanced over to where Beowulf was most likely consoling Karol and sighed. What was making him care so much for the well-being of such a brat? Perhaps it was the fact that Karol stood up to him and fought back when no one else did and still tried to be friendly afterwards. Or maybe the sand ninja was just thinking too deep into it.

Still, as he had displayed with the woman in the forest, no one would harm Karol unless Gaara allowed it. No one.

Noticing however that some of the others were deciding to head out into the forest to pursue further, Gaara couldn't help but roll his eyes. This seemed like the ideal situtation for the killer. Leave a trail that'd get the survivors following and then brazenly heading out into the forest at dark to look for more clues. Where he/she could then pick them off one by one. "It seems like you might be playing right into the killer's hands. They'll have many places to hide in the forest and even in groups we're not sure what they're capable of. They could overpower you and then another victim will be had." He'd say warning against the forest search.

@york @Kaykay @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk.
tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

"I've actually suggested that possibility along with it simply being on the killer's hand," Hajime mentioned with a bored expression, "It would explain the rust and such, so perhaps we're onto something... Gaara, isn't it?"

"And don't worry. If I die, then you guys just have more evidence to slam the killer with," He shrugged, obviously unafraid of the possibility of death in this situation, "Besides, nothing ventured, nothing gained."​

tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

Hajime didn't seem to care that it was nighttime and they were heading into the woods, "Two people head back to camp and tell Olga we're going into the woods. Also, talks to her and Lena to gather their witness testimony." With that, he went into the woods, on the prowl for the culprit.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @Raven @TheBlueBurch
image.png

"H-Hey! I'm coming too!" Sukuna really wanted to be some help here, using her magic to help herself fly towards the forest, since that's where the footprints would lead them to. ...on the contrary side of things, Sukuna did look like a cute fairy, and it appeared as if she had some magic to spare for this.

"I'm good, but let's get going Yellow! Who knows what the bad guy is doing now?!"

So it was off the forest...

image.png

"Oh no... the footprints stopped here... does that mean that the bad guy's here or something?" Sukuna didn't like the looks of this, not sure where to begin in exploring the forest.

@york @Kaykay @The Tactician @Raven @TheBlueBurch @Verite

A rustling noise was heard nearby, and, upon turning towards the noise, the venturers didn't find the culprit, but, a more intriguing sight.
OR8FFAn.jpg

A strange girl with cat ears appeared to be crouched somewhere nearby, sprinkling suger onto some mushrooms, it looked like she was tending to them... Though, she didn't seem to notice that she had company just yet; perhaps she was too concentrated in performing the task at hand.​

A rustling noise was heard nearby, and, upon turning towards the noise, the venturers didn't find the culprit, but, a more intriguing sight.
OR8FFAn.jpg

A strange girl appeared to be crouched somewhere, sprinkling suger onto some mushrooms, it looked like she was tending to them... Though, she didn't seem to notice that she had company just yet; perhaps she was too concentrated in performing the task at hand.​
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Does she have... cat ears...? Well, at least it's not blood. "Excuse me?" Hajime approached the young woman, hands held up in a defensive manner, "Miss, could you help me with something?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.