Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo didn't seem to have a problem walking outside, following along to investigate the body.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @The Tactician

"I-I...I'm scared..." Sukuna was shivering out of fear, poor little girl had no idea how to think things out with a possible murderer among them,"C-Can we go help out the people investigating the scene? Um... I could be of help since I can spot anything too small for the others to see."

@Kaykay @Bomb
Yellow nodded. This was no time to be scared, they had to get to the bottom of this to make sure everyone was safe. She threw a pokeball into the air.

"Chu!" Chuchu came out of it, hopping onto Yellow's shoulder. It didn't hurt to have a companion out now, with how dangerous it could be.

"Alright, let's go investigate," Yellow said, rushing off with Sukuna on her neck. Sorry you have to see this, Chuchu.

@Anyone Investigating The Body
As soon as the investigators stepped behind the tree, they discovered the true extent of the brutality both Lena and Olga had witnessed; the grass was stained red with blood... And various body parts were scattered around. Looking closely, a rusted, blood-covered machete glinted in the faint moon-light. It looked like Semyon had been brutally dismembered by someone, though how they acquired this machete was yet to be known... However, red scraps of cloth were found not too far away, seeming to have been torn off in some sort of struggle, blood soaked through most of them, indicating they must have been torn off right before Semyon had been killed in this very spot.​
Yellow covered her mouth once they arrived. Dismembering?! Who would do something like that? She expected a dead body, but this was just...

The trainer looked away, not wanting to look at it any longer, but then noticed the red scraps of cloth. That would be an important clue.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @The Tactician @Raven @york @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Investigating people

As soon as the investigators stepped behind the tree, they discovered the true extent of the brutality both Lena and Olga had witnessed; the grass was stained red with blood... And various body parts were scattered around. Looking closely, a rusted, blood-covered machete glinted in the faint moon-light. It looked like Semyon had been brutally dismembered by someone, though how they acquired this machete was yet to be known... However, red scraps of cloth were found not too far away, seeming to have been torn off in some sort of struggle, blood soaked through most of them, indicating they must have been torn off right before Semyon had been killed in this very spot.​
tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

"...Who would actually..." Hajime sighed as he shook his head. Right now, just look at the evidence, Hajime. You can't confuse yourself with the killer's personal motives right now. He pulled out a few plastic baggies and began to seal away the scraps of cloth, "Anyone notice anything besides the dismemberment, machete, and cloth?" He called over his shoulder, examining the machete next.

@Anyone AT THE BODY!

"That man is dead?" Cecil said. "Let me see the corpse so that I may perform last rites, and see who did this." Cecil said calmly.

@Anybody (?Cecil is going to investigate the corpse. I'm on mobile.))
The corpse appeared to be investigated by others already... And, well, to say the least, that corpse was in pieces, and, the obvious reason why was that bloody, rusted machete of unknown origins...​
Wednesday frowned seeing the sloppy work. "Well it wasn't someone who read about Debbie's killing skills." She shook her head. "To messy. Hmm..."Wednesday picked up one of the pieces of red cloth to examine it better. "Is there a way we can get internal on everyone here. And yes that includes myself for those of you who might ask." The young teen suggested to those around.

@york

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Those around the body​
Yellow nodded. This was no time to be scared, they had to get to the bottom of this to make sure everyone was safe. She threw a pokeball into the air.

"Chu!" Chuchu came out of it, hopping onto Yellow's shoulder. It didn't hurt to have a companion out now, with how dangerous it could be.

"Alright, let's go investigate," Yellow said, rushing off with Sukuna on her neck. Sorry you have to see this, Chuchu.

Yellow covered her mouth once they arrived. Dismembering?! Who would do something like that? She expected a dead body, but this was just...

The trainer looked away, not wanting to look at it any longer, but then noticed the red scraps of cloth. That would be an important clue.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @The Tactician @Raven @york @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Investigating people
The scraps of red cloth emitted a rather foul odor, like the combined stench of a thousand rodding corpses condensed into the supposed blood that stained the red pieced of cloth; it left a small bit of residue on Wednesday's hands... Which burned a little, probably best to wipe it off, it looked to be corrosive in nature.​

tumblr_inline_nh0evgQNpJ1sd14ih.png

"E-eep... did... di someone really...?" Sukuna was startled to actually see the dead body, but of course, she wanted to be some help to the others investigating the body,"Um... guys, should I... go for a closer look? I-I'm small enough to get close to the body without... messing up anything by accident... I could probably see something i-important that you guys can't see..."

tumblr_inline_ne6e8rXJkg1t3cdzr.png

Neo didn't say much (not like she would anyways), deciding to examine the machete a bit more. Since when does getting weapons like these at a camp seem okay? Neo wasn't one to question that type of thing though.

@york @The Tactician @Verite @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven

The corpse appeared to be investigated by others already... And, well, to say the least, that corpse was in pieces, and, the obvious reason why was that bloody, rusted machete of unknown origins...​

The scraps of red cloth emitted a rather foul odor, like the combined stench of a thousand rodding corpses condensed into the supposed blood that stained the red pieced of cloth; it left a small bit of residue on Wednesday's hands... Which burned a little, probably best to wipe it off, it looked to be corrosive in nature.​

Hajime grew the clothes in Wednesday's hand a strange look, "Odd, something on the is burning you... Can you tell what color the residue is?"

@Raven

9U6l1Ew.png

"Why can't you find your own Cabin?" Ulyana spoke up, it looked like this young girl was a little exasperated about the sudden intrusion.​
Ryougi03.png

"Why can't you?"

Ryougi threw back at her, smirking.

"Anyway, I just want this one. It suits me."

Maybe she was having a bit more fun with this than she should've been. Her conscience was clear; she was here against her consent, and she couldn't shake the feeling that, willing or no, these campers who hadn't arrived on the bus with them were involved with whatever was going on here somehow.

@york

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer

Wensday almost smiled at the smell. "It smells wonderful though" She ovberved then felt her hand sting. "How interesting there is some sort of residue that burns the skin as acid." She said still holding it as though hardly much of a bother. But then finally pulled with her clean hand out a bag that she keep interesting items and placed it there. "Grandma will love to use that." She stated. Then pulled out her a bottle that was not of posion but something else it appeared and poured it over her stinging hand. "That should work for now till I find water." She explained to the group. "An old trick from Grandma" She stated then looked at the machete. 'Who would use a blade rather than a gun, noose, or fire.' She pondered.

@york
(She's an Addams if the enjoyment of pain seemed weird...)​

Hajime grew the clothes in Wednesday's hand a strange look, "Odd, something on the is burning you... Can you tell what color the residue is?"

@Raven
Hearing the boy Wensday then took out the bag and looked closely still able to see the strange liquid that burned. She examined for a color other than clear.

@york
(sorry was slow typing and alert didn't work till after)

"...Who would actually..." Hajime sighed as he shook his head. Right now, just look at the evidence, Hajime. You can't confuse yourself with the killer's personal motives right now. He pulled out a few plastic baggies and began to seal away the scraps of cloth, "Anyone notice anything besides the dismemberment, machete, and cloth?" He called over his shoulder, examining the machete next.

@Anyone AT THE BODY!

"E-eep... did... di someone really...?" Sukuna was startled to actually see the dead body, but of course, she wanted to be some help to the others investigating the body,"Um... guys, should I... go for a closer look? I-I'm small enough to get close to the body without... messing up anything by accident... I could probably see something i-important that you guys can't see..."

Neo didn't say much (not like she would anyways), deciding to examine the machete a bit more. Since when does getting weapons like these at a camp seem okay? Neo wasn't one to question that type of thing though.

It was a rusted machete, covered with the blood of the victim, and a considerable amount of rust... It most definitely shouldn't have come from anywhere nearby; it's origins were unknown, but, it appeared to have been laying around for countless years to have built up as much rust as that...

Sophie in the meantime had hesitantly come up to investigate the scene, covering Ruby's eyes, much to her protest "Come on... Do you haaave to do this?" she whined... It took Sophie a while to respond, but, she nodded "It's... For the best that you don't see this..." she said, it looked like she herself was trying not to look at the body itself.​

It was a rusted machete, covered with the blood of the victim, and a considerable amount of rust... It most definitely shouldn't have come from anywhere nearby; it's origins were unknown, but, it appeared to have been laying around for countless years to have built up as much rust as that...

Sophie in the meantime had hesitantly come up to investigate the scene, covering Ruby's eyes, much to her protest "Come on... Do you haaave to do this?" she whined... It took Sophie a while to respond, but, she nodded "It's... For the best that you don't see this..." she said, it looked like she herself was trying not to look at the body itself.​

Cecil said a prayer for Semyon, and looked at the machete. "Could it have been lying in a storage room? Who has access to those?"

@CSU

Wensday almost smiled at the smell. "It smells wonderful though" She ovberved then felt her hand sting. "How interesting there is some sort of residue that burns the skin as acid." She said still holding it as though hardly much of a bother. But then finally pulled with her clean hand out a bag that she keep interesting items and placed it there. "Grandma will love to use that." She stated. Then pulled out her a bottle that was not of posion but something else it appeared and poured it over her stinging hand. "That should work for now till I find water." She explained to the group. "An old trick from Grandma" She stated then looked at the machete. 'Who would use a blade rather than a gun, noose, or fire.' She pondered.

@york
(She's an Addams if the enjoyment of pain seemed weird...)​

Some black whispy substance slithered off her hands, dropping into the grass and dissipating... The burning feeling was gone, that stuff may be linked to the murder in some way, but, who knows... Much like the machete's origins, it remained a mystery...​

tumblr_inline_msx9sm5LkR1qz4rgp.png

So much rust which means it had to have been left out for here awhile. Months, maybe even years... But if so, how did the camp administrators miss it but the killer find it? Besides, does it even hold an edge still...? With that thought, he turned the blade over, checking to see if it still held an edge after all the wear and tear on it.

@york @EVERYONE AT THE BODY

"G-go ahead, Sukuna," Yellow said, not really wanting to look at the body any longer. "Chu..." It seemed Chuchu was of the same opinion. She was looking at the red cloth when Wednesday picked one up, burning herself, though she seemed to shrug it off with some tricks from Grandma or something.

"What is that?" Yellow asked as the black whispy substance dropped into the grass.

So much rust which means it had to have been left out for here awhile. Months, maybe even years... But if so, how did the camp administrators miss it but the killer find it? Besides, does it even hold an edge still...? With that thought, he turned the blade over, checking to see if it still held an edge after all the wear and tear on it.

@york @EVERYONE AT THE BODY
There was most definitely an edge of some sort; perhaps it had been recently sharpened before it had been used? Though, it was uncertain if that was truly the case.​

tumblr_inline_nh0ev97Yh91sd14ih.png

"U-Um... okay... I'm going to check the body..." Sukuna spoke up as she managed to use her magic to float herself over to the ground, carefully getting herself close to the dead body... or dead body parts, checking to see if there was a little detail left over from the murderer that could be useful.

@york @ppl investigating this body​

Reactions: Raven

Some black whispy substance slithered off her hands, dropping into the grass and dissipating... The burning feeling was gone, that stuff may be linked to the murder in some way, but, who knows... Much like the machete's origins, it remained a mystery...​
Wednesday noticed the black and soon seemed to take on a wicked smirk with an idea. "It was black smoke" She replied to the man who asked. "But clear liquid." She stated thinking. "Hmm...." She for some reason felt her mother would know the name of the substance and might could explain it's effects and help her learn who had done it. But her family was at home. Wednesday thought she had slept but may had not but fallen asleep as her parents found her and took her to the bus for this camp. Already she was enjoying her stay. "But I do not know any more. Hmm... Maybe perhaps the scattered body parts, machete, and cloth are connected." She suggested changing her thoughts on sloppy work.

@york @Others

Cecil said a prayer for Semyon, and looked at the machete. "Could it have been lying in a storage room? Who has access to those?"

@CSU

"I doubt someone just casually found this in a storage room. There's too much wear and tear on it from what I can see, so it seems more likely to have been found by accident out here in the wild," Hajime countered with a frown, "Though I wouldn't rule out your hypothesis yet either. Depending on how old this thing really is, you might have an idea... Though that's if it still holds an edge. Even then, someone could have sharpened it beforehand."
There was most definitely an edge of some sort; perhaps it had been recently sharpened before it had been used? Though, it was uncertain if that was truly the case.​

He sighed, realizing this was probably their murder weapon. Another piece of evidence and another sealed plastic bag done with, he began to examine the body again. However, unlike before when he had glanced to notice it had been dismembered, he now looked for some sort of pattern or method to what was cut off and how it was left on the ground.

@york

portrait-gaara.gif

"...How annoying."

He'd say in response to the cabin he desired already being occupied. But there were bigger matters to attend to. Such as the mutilation of this girl's body with a machete. How brutish. When Gaara disposed of his enemies, it was quick and easy. Simply crushing their bodies until their was nothing left but blood. He didn't grab a blade and began hacking away. So whoever did this certainly lacked any sense of imagination or creativity in Gaara's opinion. How the killer managed to get their hands on a weapon such as this didn't seem too hard to figure out, from Gaara's POV anyway. Perhaps it was used to cut through thick foilage in the woods or the like. But the flaw with that theory was how rusted the blade of the machete seemed to be as if it had gone misued and uncared for years.

The fact that some kind of residue on the cloth burned upon contact would have earned a raised eyebrow from Gaara if he had any. Deciding to make a comment on it, Gaara glanced towards where Wednesday was looking over the burning substance.

"The origin story of the blade doesn't concern me so much as the burning substance does. What use would a substance like that have in a place like this?" He pondered. He wasn't too keen on working with others to try and solve this but if it was the best chance to keep himself safe then he'd stomach it. That and the smell coming from the red scraps of cloth was quite refreshing to Gaara. It reminded him of home. "I assume it's some kind of acid judging by it's burning properties but then again where would something like that be available here?"

As for Beowulf and Karol, the wrestler sighed. "I dunno, Karol. I appreciate you fighting for what's right. But something just doesn't seem to be right about this place and with a dead person, things just got a whole lot stranger. But I want you to stay close to me, alright? No one's going to hurt you and before you know it? You'll be back home having all the cake you can eat and kicking monster butt!"

@Kaykay @Raven @york @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @BodyCrew

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
tumblr_inline_nh0ev97Yh91sd14ih.png

"U-Um... okay... I'm going to check the body..." Sukuna spoke up as she managed to use her magic to float herself over to the ground, carefully getting herself close to the dead body... or dead body parts, checking to see if there was a little detail left over from the murderer that could be useful.

@york @ppl investigating this body​
tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"Hi, Sukuna."
Wednesday noticed the black and soon seemed to take on a wicked smirk with an idea. "It was black smoke" She replied to the man who asked. "But clear liquid." She stated thinking. "Hmm...." She for some reason felt her mother would know the name of the substance and might could explain it's effects and help her learn who had done it. But her family was at home. Wednesday thought she had slept but may had not but fallen asleep as her parents found her and took her to the bus for this camp. Already she was enjoying her stay. "But I do not know any more. Hmm... Maybe perhaps the scattered body parts, machete, and cloth are connected." She suggested changing her thoughts on sloppy work.

@york @Others
"... You do realize we all already know the body, machete, and cloth are connected, correct?" Hajime countered with a smartass tone. It seemed he didn't want any backtracking or repeats of obvious information.​

@york @Others
"M-maybe...they burned off the body p-parts...with the acid?" Yellow suggested to the girl, though not wanting to investigate the body herself. "O-oh, and I'm Yellow, by the way." She was pretty clearly shaken up by the scene at hand. Her pikachu didn't seem to be faring much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.