• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
CqzIW75.png

"I'm Yulia." She said, smiling a little... She looked towards the cabins hesitantly, turning back towards the forest as she responded to Sukuna's question "It... Looked like it was changing shapes as it moved... I don't know." she said, shrugging a little... Perhaps she knew more than she let on though; this girl was quite the enigma indeed, but, one couldn't help but get the feeling she was a key point to finding out the true nature of this place.​
tumblr_inline_msxa0snhGC1qz4rgp.png

"Yulia... Pretty name, similar to Julia..." She's hesitating, Hajime, that means she's hiding something. "Changing shapes, huh?" He stepped, a gentle smile on his face, "Yulia, please, I know you know more than you're letting on. You're scared, aren't you?" He held out a hand to her, inviting her to take it, "You don't have to lie, Yulia. We can keep you safe if that's what you're scared of and... It would really help us find justice for the boy who was killed."​
image.png

"... changing... shapes..." Oh dear, Sukuna was having some flashbacks of the incident that she was indirectly the cause of back in Gensokyo... Anddd now she was fearing that a certain upside-down manipulating youkai might be involved. Poor little Sukuna...

@york @The Tactician @Verite @TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime @Kaykay @forest peeps​

tumblr_inline_msxa0snhGC1qz4rgp.png

"Yulia... Pretty name, similar to Julia..." She's hesitating, Hajime, that means she's hiding something. "Changing shapes, huh?" He stepped, a gentle smile on his face, "Yulia, please, I know you know more than you're letting on. You're scared, aren't you?" He held out a hand to her, inviting her to take it, "You don't have to lie, Yulia. We can keep you safe if that's what you're scared of and... It would really help us find justice for the boy who was killed."​
"Black shadow that changed shapes..."

Well, that wasn't horrifying at all.

"I... see. Well, thanks for the info, but it's definitely not safe out here, and if they saw you, who knows what might have happened to you?" He said, crossing his arms and speaking after Hajime was done, "So uh... Yulia, if you have any more to tell us, it'd be greatly appreciated. If not, then just make your way over to the camp behind us and you'll be safe. Alright?"

@york @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime @ResistingTheEnlightened
"A black shadow and changing shapes, you say? Fascinating. I think I got just the thing to light it up." She grinned, pleased as she tossed her chompy grenades back and forth between her hands. Maybe now I'll have free reins...I could only hope. She stepped forward, leaning in ridiculously uncomfortably to the cat girl and shoving aside anyone in her way as she bit her lip, almost drooling as she imagined the prospect of finally being free to do what she did best and it actually worked properly.

4843222a1d0957811b8ee5f68dc3eaf4.jpg

"Which way, Yulla?"

@york @Verite @Forest Invaders​
5rN240F.png

Yulia looked a little disheartened as she spoke again "I'm sorry I can't help much more..." she looked towards the camp once more uneasily "I can't go there... My home is in this forest..." she said... Thinking for a moment, then, she spoke again "If you want more answers, head further into the forest... But, please be carefull." she said, a worried look crossing her face.

Gzo5CJz.png

"You can't take this one! We're staying here already... And plus; we can just lock you inside." The orange haired girl sounded relatively calm, but, she looked like she was just about ready to explode.​
iazYutk.png

"What kind of lame threat was that supposed to be? Even if I hadn't found your spare, I'd just climb out the window." Shiki shot back aloofly, running one hand through her hair and lazily showing off the key for the room she found outside. "Sheesh, you look ticked. Just go already... or do I have to throw you out? Nothing against either of you, by the way. It's not your fault you chose my room to stay in."

The sheer dispassionate iciness in her voice probably would've been enough to freeze water solid.

@york

5rN240F.png

Yulia looked a little disheartened as she spoke again "I'm sorry I can't help much more..." she looked towards the camp once more uneasily "I can't go there... My home is in this forest..." she said... Thinking for a moment, then, she spoke again "If you want more answers, head further into the forest... But, please be carefull." she said, a worried look crossing her face.
tumblr_inline_msxa2479f51qz4rgp.png

"It's okay, Yulia, I understand," Hajime sighed with a tired expression before smiling again, "Don't be afraid to come to the camp sometimes. You seem like a good person and a good friend," With that, he walked past her to go further into the forest, "Come on, everyone, let's find whoever killed Semyon."​

tumblr_inline_ne6e8kJ9rF1t3cdzr.png

All that Luz would get was a simple smile before Neo would walk off to do this on her own. Well, she figured that checking the admin building would be the ideal place to check first and to question about Semyon's whereabouts before the murder.

@york
kOz3k2s.png

Welp, they found Olga Dmitrievna trying to get through to the police department, but, her efforts were obviously in vain... She turned around, sighing a little "What is it?" she asked, trying to keep her usual, calm, demeanor.​

5rN240F.png

"It's okay, Yulia, I understand," Hajime sighed with a tired expression before smiling again, "Don't be afraid to come to the camp sometimes. You seem like a good person and a good friend," With that, he walked past her to go further into the forest, "Come on, everyone, let's find whoever killed Semyon."​
What a pain.

Alright then. Whatever. Suit herself.

"Alright, take care. Or something," Kyon shrugged, before following Hajime and the others further into the forest, "So... what do we do if we do find the shadow? I... am not really much of a fighter."

@The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies

5rN240F.png

image.png

"We'll be careful, Yulia! Oh, and I'll be sure to come to see you from time to time. We can be friends after all!" Sukuna smiled to her, wanting her to feel a bit relaxed at least. Knowing that they had a killer to find, Sukuna floated in the air with the group heading into the forest's depths.​

What a pain.

Alright then. Whatever. Suit herself.

"Alright, take care. Or something," Kyon shrugged, before following Hajime and the others further into the forest, "So... what do we do if we do find the shadow? I... am not really much of a fighter."

@The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

"We don't have to fight," Hajime corrected with a shake of his head, "We just need to see who they are. After that, we only have to run and report our findings." He smiled at Kyon, trust evident in his opinion of the high schooler, "Besides, it's at least two against one. We'll be fine, Kyon."

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Naruto-character-Gaara-tablet-wallpapers-1024x1024-02-255x255.jpg

Needless to say, Gaara was growing quite annoyed with how little this woman seemed to know. All they had managed to garner from her was that the possible perpetrator of this crime was shape-shiftier. Nothing Gaara was unused to. In his village's alliance with the Sound, they knew of Orochimaru and his shape shifting ability although Gaara had never met him personally. But if this were the case than the killer could change it's form to look like anyone here if Gaara was understanding it correctly. Which would only make the task of finding them out to be that much harder.

But he'd track this killer to the ends of the Earth if he had to. He immensely enjoyed the smell of freshly split blood but he outright refused to let it be his or Karol's blood that was released next. So continuing forward, he'd seek to throw a dark look Yuila's way. As if to warn her to stay out of his way. He had no time to comfort someone who clearly didn't seem to have too much of a clue about what was currently transpiring.

"Then you leave the fighting to those who can handle it. We'll do onto them what they did to that boy. It's a matter of principal." Gaara stated simply as to what he'd do upon finding the killer as they headed further into the forest. He may have been without his sand and only twelve years old but he still had plenty of fight left in him. Enough to try and take down some killer.

@Verite @york @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Takumi
maxresdefault.jpg

Yato and Yukine had been relatively silent. Seeing a dismembered body wasn't new to Yato at all, so he wasn't too effected by it....but Yukine was, if the third sting of the day was any indication to Yato.

The minor god took in their surroundings for a brief moment, blue eyes almost appearing more...cat like as he looked about, following along and heading deeper into the forest. He made sure to also keep an eye on Yukine, in case he needed to say that one word that would have the Shinki become his weapon.

Yato glanced to Kyon and Hajime as they spoke. Humans were still strange to say the least.

@york @TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @forest peeps yo

kOz3k2s.png

Welp, they found Olga Dmitrievna trying to get through to the police department, but, her efforts were obviously in vain... She turned around, sighing a little "What is it?" she asked, trying to keep her usual, calm, demeanor.​
Speirs would take another puff from his cigarette, putting it down as he held it in his mouth before speaking in a hushed tone. "Sorry about earlier." Was all he said before speaking again. "What is the Old Camp?" He asked in question, another hand on his hip as he stared at her quizzically.

@york

"We blow it to goddamn kingdom come of course! What kind of question is that?" She replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Which it was. In her world. "Oh fine, you pushovers can flee for all it matters but I've been stymied in every endeavor I've tried so far and it's just...not acceptable! It's killing me! Seriously!! Just don't get in my way and it'll light up like a bonfire. Except prettier." She grinned, heading further into the forest with childlike glee. "Pity Fishy and Pow-Pow can't see this."

@york @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Naruto-character-Gaara-tablet-wallpapers-1024x1024-02-255x255.jpg

Needless to say, Gaara was growing quite annoyed with how little this woman seemed to know. All they had managed to garner from her was that the possible perpetrator of this crime was shape-shiftier. Nothing Gaara was unused to. In his village's alliance with the Sound, they knew of Orochimaru and his shape shifting ability although Gaara had never met him personally. But if this were the case than the killer could change it's form to look like anyone here if Gaara was understanding it correctly. Which would only make the task of finding them out to be that much harder.

But he'd track this killer to the ends of the Earth if he had to. He immensely enjoyed the smell of freshly split blood but he outright refused to let it be his or Karol's blood that was released next. So continuing forward, he'd seek to throw a dark look Yuila's way. As if to warn her to stay out of his way. He had no time to comfort someone who clearly didn't seem to have too much of a clue about what was currently transpiring.

"Then you leave the fighting to those who can handle it. We'll do onto them what they did to that boy. It's a matter of principal." Gaara stated simply as to what he'd do upon finding the killer as they headed further into the forest. He may have been without his sand and only twelve years old but he still had plenty of fight left in him. Enough to try and take down some killer.

@Verite @york @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

"I'm guessing you and Jinx can fight pretty well then?" Hajime questioned before nodding, "Then we'll support you if a fight comes up. Just don't take too many risks during one."

@Verite @york @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime

Wednesday listened to the group. She followed the farther into the forest. "I can shoot something at them." She commented hearing two mention fighting and possible more death. Oh how fun Death might be around every corner just as her mother always said.
tumblr_ne06mllQQ21s2uqa3o1_400.jpg

@york @Pimp @Others​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
"I... Okay," Karol nodded eagerly, noticeably relaxing to a small degree. "We're a team, right?" Beowulf was super cool and all, but he still wasn't Yuri, or Estelle, or Judith, or even Repede. Karol hadn't been here for long, but it was becoming increasingly clear that he'd been taken here away from his friends. Perhaps they may have been around here somewhere, but Karol strongly doubted it. He'd been travelling with the others for so long now, that it felt really weird to be all by himself for once. At least, in a manner that he had no control over. He couldn't just go visit them, or fight alongside them, or be much at all. Brave Vesperia just didn't feel complete without the majority of its members.

"Thing is... as freaky as this place seems now, I don't want to sit by and do nothing. Even Gaara is trying to help, I think, so..." Karol made a fist and held it out in front of him. "I'm going to help in any way I can! We can't just let people go around hurting each other, that's not what the guild stands for! Just... as long as you're helping me, all right? I'd really appreciate it, and I'm sure we can do a lot more together than on our own."

7a7oXhK.png

Turning around, Karol pointed into the forest. "So! Should we investigate in there like everyone else or do you have a better idea?"

@TheBlueBurch

Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

The distinct sound of a loudspeaker drew everyone's attention, whether they were getting settled in a cabin, or off exploring another location... Or, really... In the middle of the forest. Everyone was drawn to the source of this sound, which happened to come from the canteen; dinner was served it appears. Despite the strange environment everyone was dropped into, it seemed that people here needed to eat after all! However, as everyone gathered at the Canteen, Olga Dmitrievna suddenly spoke up, scanning the crowd as she started to grown more and more worried.
j8iqTd0.png

"Semyon! Where's Semyon?" Olga said, looking around, the other pioneers looked confused, but, then a terrified shriek came from nearby as Lena ran out from the trees nearby, clearly terrified.
zt5iEAL.png

"I... I... Found Semyon... But... But..." She looked deathly pale, and didn't seem like she wanted to return to where she just ran from.
lsTzmri.png

"Then please, show me..." Olga said, she looked a little tired... Lena pointed towards a tree, though the reason for her screaming was still unclear as Olga headed towards it, making a full circle around the tree until she reached it's back. A loud gasp was heard, followed by Olha quickly dashing away, her eyes full of tears.
c0U0Njc.png

"That was... Him but... He's... He's..." Olga couldn't finish her sentence, she was practically about to burst into tears at the moment but she managed to finish her sentence. "Dead..." A cold chill washed over the crowd as the last word sunk in; something horrible had happened to Semyon, but who... Or what could have done it? Two in the crowd seemed to pale, but, at the same time, they were beginning to understand what was going on; Sophie, and Ruby... Eventually, Olga spoke up "We... We need to call the police... There are killers among us..." she said softly, wiping her eyes a little as she swept her gaze amongst everyone gathered here. "Tomorrow morning, we'll vote for who the killer is... And... I'll figure something out..." Olga said, her voice shook a little as she concluded her little speech "For now... You are dismissed... Pioneers." she said, before turning around and heading her way back to her cabin, for once, the camp leader looked really uneasy...
Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Night dawned on the camp as the Pioneers started to retreat to their cabins one by one, none of them wanting to see what was behind the tree... They knew a fellow Pioneer had died, but, right now... It was clear that most of them didn't want to think about that for too long.

However, now that night has fallen, most areas seemed to be empty, but... Perhaps one might get lucky? There were a few options now....

A) Continue doing what you were doing in the camp, whether it was getting settled, or resuming busting into an unsuspecting occupied Cabin or something... However, NPC's will start to head off to their cabins to get some sleep, or at least try to... So, the library will be closed, and, unfortunately, so will the music club for tonight.

B) Venture into the forest... As night dawned onto the camp, the forest seemed to have transformed into an entire new realm, figuratively speaking... Maybe you could find answers to unanswered questions there? Perhaps a few hints on what this places true nature is? Or someone that could help you?

C) Investigate the probably gruesome scene behind the tree, maybe it would uncover some evidence that might point to who the killer is? Or, at least figure out how Semyon had been killed.

Remember to bold and underline your choice!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
The Deceased...
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Bell shudders slightly "A-A...Murder?" his hand finds itself on the hilt of his knife as he feels a bead of sweat form on his brow "Well...I suppose the world is a mean place...but...here...I..." he shudders once more "I didn't expect to see such a thing..."

The male sighs gently and looks about "D-Do you guys think it will get cold? I mean...I can start a fire if we need one...but...w-we'll need some wood or something to burn..." he exhales slowly, trying to keep calm "Surely this was an accident...right?"

His confidence at the prospect was not very strong, he kinda knew deep down this was definitely a murder

@Everyone

kOz3k2s.png

tumblr_inline_ne6e8psPQc1t3cdzr.png

Taking out her paper and pen again since she still refused to talk, Neo wrote up the question she had in mind concerning the murder.

Did you or anybody else know about Semyon's location prior to the murder? Most of us are conducting an investigation to narrow down on who could be the murderer, so I am only picking up the general clues and pointers.

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.