Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukio shook her head. "No, there are two of you in there already", she explained. The cabins seemed to be only meant for two people, three would be too crowded and uncomfortable in her opinion.

Yukio was a bit confused, she thought Cecil would stay with her. But, if that was not the case, she was not happy, but she did not mind too much. "You and Gary can stay together. Do not worry about me, then", she said to Cecil.

"You seem upset. I'm sorry if I offended you." Cecil said nodding. "I was just giving examples for other rooms that I could stay in, because I don't want to stay alone, but I said I will if I have to." Cecil sighed.

Don't worry, Yugioh. There's 4 beds in my cabin. One for me, Canadia, you and Seashell! Exclaimed Bill, not pointing out the fact that he emits energy while he sleeps, keeping atleast one person awake.

Alex looked at the inside of the cabin. "Nice," he said, "it'll be relaxing when it's time for bed I guess." And then he grinned at her. "And there's two beds, so don't worry about me, Katara." He then looked at the camp map, and thought of another place they could check out.

"How about we go to the canteen, or is it the dining hall? I'm kinda hungry, though at least I'm not so thirsty, thanks to your little demonstration back there."

@Korra @york

Katara looked at him quietly then to the beds as she moved to view them map as well "wow there are so many cabins" she said looking at all the different locations on the map.

Her stomach growled a little "lets go where the food is" she said blushing at his comment.

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
tumblr_nqve8mR9lD1u3z5n7o5_250.png

For some reason, Hanyuu didn't seem pleased with the mentioning of "homicide," as if it triggered some distasteful memories. It didn't take long for Hanyuu to revert back to her shy self.

tumblr_nqve8mR9lD1u3z5n7o9_250.png

"Actually... I'm the older one, but I suppose my cousin does act... older than for her age..." Hanyuu mumbled a bit when she thought of an answer to that question.

@Raven
Wensday noticed something she said may not had been the right words. But usually she never said anything that was with normal people. She for one was not Normal. Then when the girl seemed alright she shrugged. "Everyone one's different." She replied. Not sure what else to say. She had finished getting her things read and looked to Hanyuu. "Should we see what else is around this camp?" She asked trying to use words that one might use in a normal fashion.

@Gummi Bunnies

YOLBtSy.jpg

Hoo boy... This was probably a terrible place to jack, well, actually, who knows... The door locked, but, someone appeared to have dropped the key nearby though, would she want to enter? There's more or less a pirate flag taped on one of the window-frames...

CyAxmm2.jpg

"A jolly roger, huh...?"

Shiki stood before the cabin, examining it with analytic keenness and a raised eyebrow of bemusement. What was that supposed to signify? "Do not enter"? "Beware of kraken"? "Plunder me?"

...Well, she was gonna take the liberty of presuming it was the last one.

Perceptive as she was, it only took a little searching for her to find the key's location; she knew there'd be a spare around here somewhere. Intelligent or stupid, precise or forgetful, all humans were fundamentally paranoid, always thinking of the worst-case scenario. That was why they kept spare keys underneath doormats and potted plants. Always thinking ahead.

Shiki was something of an exception to that rule. She didn't even lock her own apartment's front door, not even when she slept. She had nothing to be fearful of, and despite being a dysfunctional misanthrope, she wouldn't have minded a little company every now and then anyways.

In any case, once she made her way up the steps to the entrance, she inserted the key and turned it in the lock without pause, fearlessly pushing the door inward afterwards to proceed inside.

"Yo. Anyone home?"

@york

Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

The distinct sound of a loudspeaker drew everyone's attention, whether they were getting settled in a cabin, or off exploring another location... Or, really... In the middle of the forest. Everyone was drawn to the source of this sound, which happened to come from the canteen; dinner was served it appears. Despite the strange environment everyone was dropped into, it seemed that people here needed to eat after all! However, as everyone gathered at the Canteen, Olga Dmitrievna suddenly spoke up, scanning the crowd as she started to grown more and more worried.
j8iqTd0.png

"Semyon! Where's Semyon?" Olga said, looking around, the other pioneers looked confused, but, then a terrified shriek came from nearby as Lena ran out from the trees nearby, clearly terrified.
zt5iEAL.png

"I... I... Found Semyon... But... But..." She looked deathly pale, and didn't seem like she wanted to return to where she just ran from.
lsTzmri.png

"Then please, show me..." Olga said, she looked a little tired... Lena pointed towards a tree, though the reason for her screaming was still unclear as Olga headed towards it, making a full circle around the tree until she reached it's back. A loud gasp was heard, followed by Olha quickly dashing away, her eyes full of tears.
c0U0Njc.png

"That was... Him but... He's... He's..." Olga couldn't finish her sentence, she was practically about to burst into tears at the moment but she managed to finish her sentence. "Dead..." A cold chill washed over the crowd as the last word sunk in; something horrible had happened to Semyon, but who... Or what could have done it? Two in the crowd seemed to pale, but, at the same time, they were beginning to understand what was going on; Sophie, and Ruby... Eventually, Olga spoke up "We... We need to call the police... There are killers among us..." she said softly, wiping her eyes a little as she swept her gaze amongst everyone gathered here. "Tomorrow morning, we'll vote for who the killer is... And... I'll figure something out..." Olga said, her voice shook a little as she concluded her little speech "For now... You are dismissed... Pioneers." she said, before turning around and heading her way back to her cabin, for once, the camp leader looked really uneasy...
Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Night dawned on the camp as the Pioneers started to retreat to their cabins one by one, none of them wanting to see what was behind the tree... They knew a fellow Pioneer had died, but, right now... It was clear that most of them didn't want to think about that for too long.

However, now that night has fallen, most areas seemed to be empty, but... Perhaps one might get lucky? There were a few options now....

A) Continue doing what you were doing in the camp, whether it was getting settled, or resuming busting into an unsuspecting occupied Cabin or something... However, NPC's will start to head off to their cabins to get some sleep, or at least try to... So, the library will be closed, and, unfortunately, so will the music club for tonight.

B) Venture into the forest... As night dawned onto the camp, the forest seemed to have transformed into an entire new realm, figuratively speaking... Maybe you could find answers to unanswered questions there? Perhaps a few hints on what this places true nature is? Or someone that could help you?

C) Investigate the probably gruesome scene behind the tree, maybe it would uncover some evidence that might point to who the killer is? Or, at least figure out how Semyon had been killed.

Remember to bold and underline your choice!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
The Deceased...
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor

tumblr_mv8o32NM9e1skmwbso1_500.gif

"I was only being as 'mean' to her as she had been to us. With all that blustering coming from someone in too poor condition to even try and fight me. Pitiful." He spat before reaching up and pressing two fingers to the fresh gash on his forehead. Bringing the fingers down and seeing the blood on them, Gaara blinked. "Still bleeding from there?" His tone seemed kind of concerned which would have been a first for Gaara. Having never been struck to a major degree before, having a wound like this was something out of the ordinary.

"..Fix us up?" Gaara tilted his head in confusion as Karol slammed the hammer down and recoiling from the light that shined from the stone within Karol's bag, Gaara reached up to his forehead. Only this time there was no bloody cut. This boy kept surprising Gaara more and more. "..Alright then. If she's in good enough health to walk now let's keep on moving. I'll be most upset if the cabin we end up wanting is already taken.." The sand ninja growled before making his way to camp.

"I want Cabin 28."

He'd say aloud as if expecting Karol to just go along with that. At the moment there seemed to be bigger concerns like the apparent death of another camper. After hearing the news Gaara's expression really didn't change. Internally however Shukaku and him were just a wee bit concerned that a murderer could have been lurking among their number. Gaara was no stranger to death himself but the Tailed Beast was concerned how well Gaara would hold up with the strength of a twelve year old armed with nothing but his bare hands and ninja gear. "Hold on." Gaara spoke briefly to Karol as he started to head towards the dead body to inspect it.

Beowulf rubbed at his eyes, being rather pleased with how he managed to hang Grendel's arm on the wall. The place was starting to feel more and more like home! Then as everyone else seemed to gather outside, he'd follow as well eager to see the next new development in this place. Only what he got probably wasn't what he was looking for.

tumblr_nmzb2l44vj1s5zwdxo1_500.png

"..Oh. Well that's kind of a crummy thing to come back out too." Beowulf murmured before it hit him. This entire time he hadn't seen any sign of Gaara or Karol since the announcment to pick out cabins earlier. Where had they gone!? Were they okay!? Was Frank gonna be miffed at him?! Then he heard Gaara's demand of wanting Cabin 28 and Beowulf relaxed. Well, at least he was okay. But that still left Karol. Turning to face where he had heard Gaara's voice coming from and spotting Karol, the wrestler raced over..

"Karol! Where have you and Gaara been?" He asked with a hint of concern in his tone. He wasn't about to let these two come to any harm after a murder had just been announced and the killer could still be lurking among them.

@york @Atomyk @Lizzy @who wants to check out dead bodies with Gaara? : D​

Speirs begun to walk away from the Semyon look-alike, the night growing larger as he would raise the pistol up to him. "Enjoy the smoke." Speirs said silently, yet he continued walking deeper to the Old House. Off went the Colt to its holster, and out came the Thompson from his back, somewhat curiously, moving a lot quicker toward the objective.

While in the library, Luz would sheath the bayonet into the sheath on his boot, shaking his head. He had enough of the Soviet propaganda, uneasy of the whole situation. "I'm going out. Get some grub." As he would venture far out to the break room, it was apparent something was wrong as he took... Oh fuck, he forgot his flashlight nack at his cabin. He rather continued walking, until he heard the fear from a gasp coming nearby. He was going to get his plate, but at the immediate sound of it, his Colt came out of its holster, as he followed Olga and the others to Investigate The Body. "...Knew some shit like this was bound to happen." He spoke both sarcastically and sadly, kneeling down to get a better view.

@york @Gummi Bunnies

Yukio approached Yukine, as she heard him talking about the living arrangements. "If you have available space in your place, may I join you?", she asked. Yukine seemed... nice enough. Not like the loud arrogant man from earlier.

@Lizzy

"Yes, you may. My name is Yukine, by the way." The boy greeted Yukio with a small nod.

Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

The distinct sound of a loudspeaker drew everyone's attention, whether they were getting settled in a cabin, or off exploring another location... Or, really... In the middle of the forest. Everyone was drawn to the source of this sound, which happened to come from the canteen; dinner was served it appears. Despite the strange environment everyone was dropped into, it seemed that people here needed to eat after all! However, as everyone gathered at the Canteen, Olga Dmitrievna suddenly spoke up, scanning the crowd as she started to grown more and more worried.
j8iqTd0.png

"Semyon! Where's Semyon?" Olga said, looking around, the other pioneers looked confused, but, then a terrified shriek came from nearby as Lena ran out from the trees nearby, clearly terrified.
zt5iEAL.png

"I... I... Found Semyon... But... But..." She looked deathly pale, and didn't seem like she wanted to return to where she just ran from.
lsTzmri.png

"Then please, show me..." Olga said, she looked a little tired... Lena pointed towards a tree, though the reason for her screaming was still unclear as Olga headed towards it, making a full circle around the tree until she reached it's back. A loud gasp was heard, followed by Olha quickly dashing away, her eyes full of tears.
c0U0Njc.png

"That was... Him but... He's... He's..." Olga couldn't finish her sentence, she was practically about to burst into tears at the moment but she managed to finish her sentence. "Dead..." A cold chill washed over the crowd as the last word sunk in; something horrible had happened to Semyon, but who... Or what could have done it? Two in the crowd seemed to pale, but, at the same time, they were beginning to understand what was going on; Sophie, and Ruby... Eventually, Olga spoke up "We... We need to call the police... There are killers among us..." she said softly, wiping her eyes a little as she swept her gaze amongst everyone gathered here. "Tomorrow morning, we'll vote for who the killer is... And... I'll figure something out..." Olga said, her voice shook a little as she concluded her little speech "For now... You are dismissed... Pioneers." she said, before turning around and heading her way back to her cabin, for once, the camp leader looked really uneasy...
Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Night dawned on the camp as the Pioneers started to retreat to their cabins one by one, none of them wanting to see what was behind the tree... They knew a fellow Pioneer had died, but, right now... It was clear that most of them didn't want to think about that for too long.

However, now that night has fallen, most areas seemed to be empty, but... Perhaps one might get lucky? There were a few options now....

A) Continue doing what you were doing in the camp, whether it was getting settled, or resuming busting into an unsuspecting occupied Cabin or something... However, NPC's will start to head off to their cabins to get some sleep, or at least try to... So, the library will be closed, and, unfortunately, so will the music club for tonight.

B) Venture into the forest... As night dawned onto the camp, the forest seemed to have transformed into an entire new realm, figuratively speaking... Maybe you could find answers to unanswered questions there? Perhaps a few hints on what this places true nature is? Or someone that could help you?

C) Investigate the probably gruesome scene behind the tree, maybe it would uncover some evidence that might point to who the killer is? Or, at least figure out how Semyon had been killed.

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
The Deceased...
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor

As night came Yukine was sitting on cabin 14's steps. He had wanted to investigate the body but him and Yato only know so many people here really. He couldn't help but wonder though....could phantoms reach here? He'd have to discuss it with Yato at some point. He sighed and stood, heading to where the body was found, bumping into Yato along the way, both intending to investigate it.

@Mari @TheBlueBurch @Atomyk @idk?
@investigating peeps??

Last edited:
Reactions: Mari
Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

j8iqTd0.png

zt5iEAL.png

lsTzmri.png

c0U0Njc.png

Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
The Deceased...
Wensday followed those when the announcement came on and noticed the food. She was quiet and glanced to see if her roommate while here followed. Then she heard of a death and almost smiled. "This camp is already more intereesting than Chipawa." She commented aloud. Curious she went to investigate the killer's handy work. Maybe it was Debbie. She thought knowing what she had said on her. The woman should be dead but then again no one every knew with the Addams household.
anigif_enhanced-20340-1412106302-16.gif

@Gummi Bunnies @york
@Those going to look at the body
(AH what fun I shall have as Wednesday)​

Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
CyAxmm2.jpg

"A jolly roger, huh...?"

Shiki stood before the cabin, examining it with analytic keenness and a raised eyebrow of bemusement. What was that supposed to signify? "Do not enter"? "Beware of kraken"? "Plunder me?"

...Well, she was gonna take the liberty of presuming it was the last one.

Perceptive as she was, it only took a little searching for her to find the key's location; she knew there'd be a spare around here somewhere. Intelligent or stupid, precise or forgetful, all humans were fundamentally paranoid, always thinking of the worst-case scenario. That was why they kept spare keys underneath doormats and potted plants. Always thinking ahead.

Shiki was something of an exception to that rule. She didn't even lock her own apartment's front door, not even when she slept. She had nothing to be fearful of, and despite being a dysfunctional misanthrope, she wouldn't have minded a little company every now and then anyways.

In any case, once she made her way up the steps to the entrance, she inserted the key and turned it in the lock without pause, fearlessly pushing the door inward afterwards to proceed inside.

"Yo. Anyone home?"

@york
Ue8FpDh.png

"What the hell are YOU doing here?" Asked a rather irritated voice, oh dear... Looks like Shiki had probably picked an bad cabin to perform an hostile take-over on; the occupant appeared to be angered, though, her bunkmate seemed to be missing...​

"I was only being as 'mean' to her as she had been to us. With all that blustering coming from someone in too poor condition to even try and fight me. Pitiful." He spat before reaching up and pressing two fingers to the fresh gash on his forehead. Bringing the fingers down and seeing the blood on them, Gaara blinked. "Still bleeding from there?" His tone seemed kind of concerned which would have been a first for Gaara. Having never been struck to a major degree before, having a wound like this was something out of the ordinary.

"..Fix us up?" Gaara tilted his head in confusion as Karol slammed the hammer down and recoiling from the light that shined from the stone within Karol's bag, Gaara reached up to his forehead. Only this time there was no bloody cut. This boy kept surprising Gaara more and more. "..Alright then. If she's in good enough health to walk now let's keep on moving. I'll be most upset if the cabin we end up wanting is already taken.." The sand ninja growled before making his way to camp.

"I want Cabin 28."

He'd say aloud as if expecting Karol to just go along with that. At the moment there seemed to be bigger concerns like the apparent death of another camper. After hearing the news Gaara's expression really didn't change. Internally however Shukaku and him were just a wee bit concerned that a murderer could have been lurking among their number. Gaara was no stranger to death himself but the Tailed Beast was concerned how well Gaara would hold up with the strength of a twelve year old armed with nothing but his bare hands and ninja gear. "Hold on." Gaara spoke briefly to Karol as he started to head towards the dead body to inspect it.

Beowulf rubbed at his eyes, being rather pleased with how he managed to hang Grendel's arm on the wall. The place was starting to feel more and more like home! Then as everyone else seemed to gather outside, he'd follow as well eager to see the next new development in this place. Only what he got probably wasn't what he was looking for.

"..Oh. Well that's kind of a crummy thing to come back out too." Beowulf murmured before it hit him. This entire time he hadn't seen any sign of Gaara or Karol since the announcment to pick out cabins earlier. Where had they gone!? Were they okay!? Was Frank gonna be miffed at him?! Then he heard Gaara's demand of wanting Cabin 28 and Beowulf relaxed. Well, at least he was okay. But that still left Karol. Turning to face where he had heard Gaara's voice coming from and spotting Karol, the wrestler raced over..

"Karol! Where have you and Gaara been?" He asked with a hint of concern in his tone. He wasn't about to let these two come to any harm after a murder had just been announced and the killer could still be lurking among them.

Cabin 28 was taken unfortunately, according to the updated map that is:
@Everyone
orsg7mZ.png

Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

j8iqTd0.png

zt5iEAL.png

lsTzmri.png

c0U0Njc.png

Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
The Deceased...
At the announcement of a murder, Yellow was shocked. "Th-there's a...murderer among us?" That was a scary thought...but with Semyon dead not unlikely.

She turned to Red and Sukuna. "Wh-what should we do?" With the music club closed, that would have to wait for another day.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Cabin 28 was taken unfortunately, according to the updated map that is:
@Everyone
orsg7mZ.png

A-another murder? So... This is like the Jabberwock Islands... "Kyon, Neo, with me," Hajime ordered, his internal distress hidden behind a mask of calm, collected resolve, "We need to investigate the body and gather what clues we can. Once we do, we'll need to inform the others and discuss who we believe the killer or killers are." It seems Hajime was familiar with this sort of investigation, though then question was why he was?

In any case, he headed towards the crime scene, evidence notebook and pen in hand.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @TheBlueBurch @york

Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

j8iqTd0.png

zt5iEAL.png

lsTzmri.png

c0U0Njc.png

Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
The Deceased...
Speirs begun to walk away from the Semyon look-alike, the night growing larger as he would raise the pistol up to him. "Enjoy the smoke." Speirs said silently, yet he continued walking deeper to the Old House. Off went the Colt to its holster, and out came the Thompson from his back, somewhat curiously, moving a lot quicker toward the objective.

While in the library, Luz would sheath the bayonet into the sheath on his boot, shaking his head. He had enough of the Soviet propaganda, uneasy of the whole situation. "I'm going out. Get some grub." As he would venture far out to the break room, it was apparent something was wrong as he took... Oh fuck, he forgot his flashlight nack at his cabin. He rather continued walking, until he heard the fear from a gasp coming nearby. He was going to get his plate, but at the immediate sound of it, his Colt came out of its holster, as he followed Olga and the others to Investigate The Body. "...Knew some shit like this was bound to happen." He spoke both sarcastically and sadly, kneeling down to get a better view.

@york @Gummi Bunnies
Neo didn't seem to have a problem walking outside, following along to investigate the body.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @The Tactician
At the announcement of a murder, Yellow was shocked. "Th-there's a...murderer among us?" That was a scary thought...but with Semyon dead not unlikely.

She turned to Red and Sukuna. "Wh-what should we do?" With the music club closed, that would have to wait for another day.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"I-I...I'm scared..." Sukuna was shivering out of fear, poor little girl had no idea how to think things out with a possible murderer among them,"C-Can we go help out the people investigating the scene? Um... I could be of help since I can spot anything too small for the others to see."

@Kaykay @Bomb

Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

j8iqTd0.png

zt5iEAL.png

lsTzmri.png

c0U0Njc.png

Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
The Deceased...
Ryougi02.png

"Sheesh, really...?"

She hissed out a breath of exasperation as the dinner alarm sounded just as she inserted the key into the lock, her attention drawn away from the door for its duration as she narrowed her eyes and tightened her lips into a dissatisfied frown. Talk about timing. A few moments passed before she reacted in earnest, her mind trying to decide whether to ignore the dinner bell or not and go ahead with what she was doing...

...Nah. The cabin's occupants were probably heading to dinner themselves, anyways. It'd just be awkward to try and jack their room if they weren't even home at the time; and it'd lose all meaning if she did that. Her goal was to cause as much of a fracas as possible wherever she could in the hopes of drawing out this event's mysterious orchestrator, not sink to petty thievery.

With an exasperated sigh, she slipped the key into her jacket pocket, turned away from the door, and headed for dinner. Fine. She'd play along... for now.

Ryougi10.png

She had no acerbic remarks, no vexed commentary, no words at all for the revelation that one among their number had died. Stony-hearted and unsympathetic she may have been, but she wasn't that callous. Though she maintained her hardened expression, she remained silent out of respect for the deceased; and internally wished the departed soul well, wherever he ended up.

Even so... if there was a positive to speak of, it was that his death served as a reminder. This wasn't a cheery, run-of-the-mill summer camp. There was danger here, the potential for fatality around every corner... as Touko probably would've said, it's all fun and games until someone gets killed. She was confident in her ability to perpetuate her own life, and honestly wasn't too bothered about the prospect of losing it regardless; but as far as the others gathered here went... they had to be on their guard at all times. There were butchers in their midst... and for better or worse, she'd try to protect who she could, when she could. She was reasonably certain the majority of people here didn't deserve to be murdered.

Ugh. There went that annoying conscience of hers again.

She continued her ponderous introspection as the others went to investigate the body, and briefly considered whether joining them was worth it or not; after a moment, though... she shook her head, crossing her arms and turning away to head back toward the cabins with a somber tone in her movements. A crowded crime scene just sounded like a hassle more than anything, in all honesty. The rest of them could play detective. She'd content herself to keeping an eye on events from afar, stepping in when she felt she was needed as she worked to unravel the secrets of the camp.

First, she had her sleeping arrangements to attend to... then, she could go out and explore the camp in earnest. She felt more comfortable under the cover of darkness, and with less of the gnats buzzing about she was more likely to find something than she was during the day.
Ue8FpDh.png

"What the hell are YOU doing here?" Asked a rather irritated voice, oh dear... Looks like Shiki had probably picked an bad cabin to perform an hostile take-over on; the occupant appeared to be angered, though, her bunkmate seemed to be missing...​

It wasn't long before she made her way back to the cabin, donning her red leather jacket properly now that the sun had set and the nighttime chill was starting to creep in. She was totally nonchalant in unlocking the dorm's door and stepping inside as if she belonged, running her eyes over the room appraisingly for a moment before settling her gaze on its sole current occupant... vaguely recognizing her from before, and looking unfazed at her furious expression. At the question, she just gave a lackadaisical shrug of the shoulders, crossing her arms as she gave her response.

"Calm down, beetroot. Move all your stuff to another cabin. I'm taking this one."

Short, concise, and to the point. Somehow she imagined this wasn't gonna be that easy, though.

@york

"I want Cabin 28."

@york @Gummi Bunnies
"Yes, you may. My name is Yukine, by the way." The boy greeted Yukio with a small nod.

As night came Yukine was sitting on cabin 14's steps. He had wanted to investigate the body but him and Yato only know so many people here really. He couldn't help but wonder though....could phantoms reach here? He'd have to discuss it with Yato at some point. He sighed and stood, heading to where the body was found, bumping into Yato along the way, both intending to investigate it.

@Mari @TheBlueBurch @Atomyk @idk?
@investigating peeps??

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

A-another murder? So... This is like the Jabberwock Islands... "Kyon, Neo, with me," Hajime ordered, his internal distress hidden behind a mask of calm, collected resolve, "We need to investigate the body and gather what clues we can. Once we do, we'll need to inform the others and discuss who we believe the killer or killers are." It seems Hajime was familiar with this sort of investigation, though then question was why he was?

In any case, he headed towards the crime scene, evidence notebook and pen in hand.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @TheBlueBurch @york
Neo didn't seem to have a problem walking outside, following along to investigate the body.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @The Tactician

"I-I...I'm scared..." Sukuna was shivering out of fear, poor little girl had no idea how to think things out with a possible murderer among them,"C-Can we go help out the people investigating the scene? Um... I could be of help since I can spot anything too small for the others to see."

@Kaykay @Bomb

@Anyone Investigating The Body
As soon as the investigators stepped behind the tree, they discovered the true extent of the brutality both Lena and Olga had witnessed; the grass was stained red with blood... And various body parts were scattered around. Looking closely, a rusted, blood-covered machete glinted in the faint moon-light. It looked like Semyon had been brutally dismembered by someone, though how they acquired this machete was yet to be known... However, red scraps of cloth were found not too far away, seeming to have been torn off in some sort of struggle, blood soaked through most of them, indicating they must have been torn off right before Semyon had been killed in this very spot.​

Mid-Round Update
b5WCg83.jpg

j8iqTd0.png

zt5iEAL.png

lsTzmri.png

c0U0Njc.png

Night 1
ObRGVw7.jpg

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
The Deceased...

"That man is dead?" Cecil said. "Let me see the corpse so that I may perform last rites, and see who did this." Cecil said calmly.

@Anybody (?Cecil is going to investigate the corpse. I'm on mobile.))

Karol was eager to get into a cabin, even if he didn't quite yet understand what was going on here or why he of all people would be taken here. Even though Idoun did attack him and was possibly a demon of some sort, Karol felt as if it would be totally fine for him to bring her along now that he'd healed her arm. There was nothing like exchanging wounds and then healing said wounds to build a long-lasting friendship! Er, Karol supposed that did sound a bit odd in his head. Perhaps he'd spent too much time around Rita?

When they learned the cabin Gaara wanted was taken, Karol was only disappointed momentarily. He quickly put a smile on his face, wanting to make sure everyone stayed completely positive. Balling his fists together, Karol took charge, just like the leader of any guild should.

mSGvtoG.gif

"That's okay, we'll take the one next to it! And... Idoun could take 30!"

It was then that the loudspeaker started up, though Karol wasn't familiar with the concept of such a thing. He looked up into the sky warily, watching for any potential threats. "... That's so totally weird," he muttered, deciding to follow Gaara toward the sound. If Gaara wasn't scared, then neither would Karol be scared! Or, at least, he repeated this to himself as they approached the Canteen, eventually coming across a woman named Olga along with the others. The smells of food hit Karol's nostrils, and the odd sounds he'd heard moments before were forgotten. He'd drifted away from Gaara and toward the Canteen to perhaps get a look inside at what was being served, when--

"Oh my gosh!"

Panic overtook Karol as the girls discovered the body. He lifted his hammer high above his head and ran over toward Gaara, who was telling him to hold on while he investigated the apparent body. "H-Hold on? Why should I?! I want to help you! I'm not..." But as Gaara walked away, Karol found himself frozen to the spot, his legs practically shaking. "... Scared."

t2IrgR7.png

There he stood for a long moment, until Beowulf approached him. Karol turned slowly to the fighter, his hands shaking as they held on to the hammer. "We were just... we were just finding a cabin together." Karol looked down at his feet, trying not to think of the dead body nearby. "I told him he had to apologize to you, b-but... now someone's dead and everything is weird. I don't like this place... why are we stuck here?"

@TheBlueBurch @Lizzy @Rock Knight @york

Last edited:
@Anyone Investigating The Body
As soon as the investigators stepped behind the tree, they discovered the true extent of the brutality both Lena and Olga had witnessed; the grass was stained red with blood... And various body parts were scattered around. Looking closely, a rusted, blood-covered machete glinted in the faint moon-light. It looked like Semyon had been brutally dismembered by someone, though how they acquired this machete was yet to be known... However, red scraps of cloth were found not too far away, seeming to have been torn off in some sort of struggle, blood soaked through most of them, indicating they must have been torn off right before Semyon had been killed in this very spot.​
Wednesday frowned seeing the sloppy work. "Well it wasn't someone who read about Debbie's killing skills." She shook her head. "To messy. Hmm..." Wednesday picked up one of the pieces of red cloth to examine it better. "Is there a way we can get internal on everyone here. And yes that includes myself for those of you who might ask." The young teen suggested to those around.

@york

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Those around the body​

Ryougi02.png

"Sheesh, really...?"

She hissed out a breath of exasperation as the dinner alarm sounded just as she inserted the key into the lock, her attention drawn away from the door for its duration as she narrowed her eyes and tightened her lips into a dissatisfied frown. Talk about timing. A few moments passed before she reacted in earnest, her mind trying to decide whether to ignore the dinner bell or not and go ahead with what she was doing...

...Nah. The cabin's occupants were probably heading to dinner themselves, anyways. It'd just be awkward to try and jack their room if they weren't even home at the time; and it'd lose all meaning if she did that. Her goal was to cause as much of a fracas as possible wherever she could in the hopes of drawing out this event's mysterious orchestrator, not sink to petty thievery.

With an exasperated sigh, she slipped the key into her jacket pocket, turned away from the door, and headed for dinner. Fine. She'd play along... for now.

Ryougi10.png

She had no acerbic remarks, no vexed commentary, no words at all for the revelation that one among their number had died. Stony-hearted and unsympathetic she may have been, but she wasn't that callous. Though she maintained her hardened expression, she remained silent out of respect for the deceased; and internally wished the departed soul well, wherever he ended up.

Even so... if there was a positive to speak of, it was that his death served as a reminder. This wasn't a cheery, run-of-the-mill summer camp. There was danger here, the potential for fatality around every corner... as Touko probably would've said, it's all fun and games until someone gets killed. She was confident in her ability to perpetuate her own life, and honestly wasn't too bothered about the prospect of losing it regardless; but as far as the others gathered here went... they had to be on their guard at all times. There were butchers in their midst... and for better or worse, she'd try to protect who she could, when she could. She was reasonably certain the majority of people here didn't deserve to be murdered.

Ugh. There went that annoying conscience of hers again.

She continued her ponderous introspection as the others went to investigate the body, and briefly considered whether joining them was worth it or not; after a moment, though... she shook her head, crossing her arms and turning away to head back toward the cabins with a somber tone in her movements. A crowded crime scene just sounded like a hassle more than anything, in all honesty. The rest of them could play detective. She'd content herself to keeping an eye on events from afar, stepping in when she felt she was needed as she worked to unravel the secrets of the camp.

First, she had her sleeping arrangements to attend to... then, she could go out and explore the camp in earnest. She felt more comfortable under the cover of darkness, and with less of the gnats buzzing about she was more likely to find something than she was during the day.

It wasn't long before she made her way back to the cabin, donning her red leather jacket properly now that the sun had set and the nighttime chill was starting to creep in. She was totally nonchalant in unlocking the dorm's door and stepping inside as if she belonged, running her eyes over the room appraisingly for a moment before settling her gaze on its sole current occupant... vaguely recognizing her from before, and looking unfazed at her furious expression. At the question, she just gave a lackadaisical shrug of the shoulders, crossing her arms as she gave her response.

"Calm down, beetroot. Move all your stuff to another cabin. I'm taking this one."

Short, concise, and to the point. Somehow she imagined this wasn't gonna be that easy, though.

@york
9U6l1Ew.png

"Why can't you find your own Cabin?" Ulyana spoke up, it looked like this young girl was a little exasperated about the sudden intrusion.​

Status
Not open for further replies.