Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyon briefly whistled as he and the group entered the library, pocketing his hands as he looked around. The library, though he never went inside his school's library very often, reminded him of how back home, his club, the so-called S.O.S. Brigade, as named by Haruhi Suzumiya herself, was supposed to be the stand-in for Nagato's Literature Club, and how they did extremely little to show for it.

Then again, if it wasn't technically a Literature Club anymore...

Well, anyway, Kyon decided to look through the shelves to see if there was anything of interest.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Tactician @LIBRARY PEEPS​

Kyon would suddenly feel something heavy on his shoulders as TOHSAKA would have leaped up on them to gain some more height to inspect the books on top of the higher shelves. Because everyone knows you hide the good stuff away from prying eyes.

"Kyon try not to shake so much, you wouldn't want me to fall flat on my witch ass now would you?"

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Funny enough, Luz's little joke didn't hit that far from home; the shelves were filled with all sorts of Sovient philosophy and propaganda... No wonder the books have been collecting the dust that they have; no-one's really had any interest in reading them. As for Luz trying to call for the librarian, it appeared there was no response, but, the occupants of the room could hear a soft snoring sound...​
Honestly, Luz found it pretty damn hilarious the amount of politic-ism and propaganda going on on, with all the Red flags, the Soviet posters, Hell, even the Lenin bust in the corner as he laughed somewhat loud for a few minutes. What would stop his laughing though was the sound of snoring as he would go to his boot, taking it out from its sheath as he looked at Neo and the others as he put his finger to his lips. He thus begun searching for the snoring.

@york (off to bed)

POkgEkl.jpg

The interior of the library was rather simple; dusty books filled some shelves on one side... A few wooden benches sat around, and, the librarian wasn't immediately in sight at the door, but, perhaps she was sitting around somewhere a little more obscured?​
Kyon briefly whistled as he and the group entered the library, pocketing his hands as he looked around. The library, though he never went inside his school's library very often, reminded him of how back home, his club, the so-called S.O.S. Brigade, as named by Haruhi Suzumiya herself, was supposed to be the stand-in for Nagato's Literature Club, and how they did extremely little to show for it.

Then again, if it wasn't technically a Literature Club anymore...

Well, anyway, Kyon decided to look through the shelves to see if there was anything of interest.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Tactician @LIBRARY PEEPS​
"Oh my god"
It's a Soviet political guys fucking dream to live in this fucking propaganda house." He began applauding at this with a smile of amusement before walking toward one of the bookshelves. "Miss librarian kitty, tell me, where can I find the Russian history book? In the fiction section I'm guessing?" He spoke rather loudly and somewhat obnoxiously
View attachment 78235

@york
Neo didn't seem to be that surprised by the library, considering that she found this similar to the things that riled up support of the White Fang in the first place. Though, she did take notice of Luz searching for the source of the snoring... well, must be a terrible librarian to fall asleep in a place like this. Neo decided to tag along, since she was a silent one anyways.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician

Funny enough, Luz's little joke didn't hit that far from home; the shelves were filled with all sorts of Sovient philosophy and propaganda... No wonder the books have been collecting the dust that they have; no-one's really had any interest in reading them. As for Luz trying to call for the librarian, it appeared there was no response, but, the occupants of the room could hear a soft snoring sound...​
Kyon would suddenly feel something heavy on his shoulders as TOHSAKA would have leaped up on them to gain some more height to inspect the books on top of the higher shelves. Because everyone knows you hide the good stuff away from prying eyes.

"Kyon try not to shake so much, you wouldn't want me to fall flat on my witch ass now would you?"
"Hey, whawha--what the hell?!" Kyon exclaimed as TOHSAKA would suddenly stand on top of him. Though he was surprised at first, and thus, his balance was quite jumpy, he got used to it rather quickly and managed to balance her upright.

If I've said it once, I've said it many times. He was used to this treatment from Haruhi.

Like so.

tumblr_nmil8fS2YT1uokacio1_540.jpg

God, Kyon could feel the flashbacks coming already.

Hmph. This lady... He could probably get her off him if he'd promise money. He'd find himself thinking...

6P7NA5S.png

Was this even normal in whatever alien world she came from? Jeez. With all the strange people, it all may as well be the trash can of the universe where everything Haruhi had ever imagined was thrown away.

... Oh, god. Please don't let that be the case.

@york @Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened

View attachment 78236

Speirs smiled amusingly, but out of precaution, he still kept the pistol trained at the other mans hip. "It very well is a concern. But.. For now, I'll let it slide." He then raised an eyebrow with that same smile. Speirs took out his pack of Lucky Strikes before pointing it at the mans direction
b6fe7ca0786e1d2f08f00e7ddb0b92d1.jpg

"Care for a smoke?" He said. Whether accepted or not, he'd put the pack away afterward before he slid the finger from the trigger guard to the trigger itself. "Please, indulge me." He said sarcastically, yet in a somewhat mocking tone.

@yorl​
ShFUCns.png

The strange Pioneer took the cigarette, not seeming to react at all to the gun being pointed at him; the entire time, that strange grin was on his face. He produced a zippo lighter out of seemingly nowhere, taking a few puffs, cocking his head to the side a little... Probably not used to the brand, but, he remained relatively calm. "It's not time for the Old Camp yet." He said simply, laughing a little "The camp won't let you go until it's time... That's how it always works." he said... That mocking look on his face almost dared Speirs to continue onwards.​

"Hey, whawha--what the hell?!" Kyon exclaimed as TOHSAKA would suddenly stand on top of him. Though he was surprised at first, and thus, his balance was quite jumpy, he got used to it rather quickly and managed to balance her upright.

If I've said it once, I've said it many times. He was used to this treatment from Haruhi.

Hmph. This lady... He could probably get her off him if he'd promise money. He'd find himself thinking...

6P7NA5S.png

Was this even normal in whatever alien world she came from? Jeez. With all the strange people, it all may as well be the trash can of the universe where everything Haruhi had ever imagined was thrown away.

The top shelves held a few different copies of books, though... They were honestly nothing of interest in terms of usefullness; there was multiple copies of "Gone with the wind" sitting up there.
Honestly, Luz found it pretty damn hilarious the amount of politic-ism and propaganda going on on, with all the Red flags, the Soviet posters, Hell, even the Lenin bust in the corner as he laughed somewhat loud for a few minutes. What would stop his laughing though was the sound of snoring as he would go to his boot, taking it out from its sheath as he looked at Neo and the others as he put his finger to his lips. He thus begun searching for the snoring.

@york (off to bed)
Neo didn't seem to be that surprised by the library, considering that she found this similar to the things that riled up support of the White Fang in the first place. Though, she did take notice of Luz searching for the source of the snoring... well, must be a terrible librarian to fall asleep in a place like this. Neo decided to tag along, since she was a silent one anyways.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician
The source of the snoring lead them to an interesting sight...
nGPFQt9.jpg

The librarian seemed to be peacefully snoozing on a desk of sorts, just barely missed if someone weren't carefull during their visual sweep around the room... Would you let her sleep, or perhaps try and wake her?

Like so.

tumblr_nmil8fS2YT1uokacio1_540.jpg

God, Kyon could feel the flashbacks coming already.

6P7NA5S.png

"Good boy!" TOHSAKA exclaimed. "Let your tree trunk legs stand firm as I investigate these books."

The top shelves held a few different copies of books, though... They were honestly nothing of interest in terms of usefullness; there was multiple copies of "Gone with the wind" sitting up there.

nGPFQt9.jpg

The librarian seemed to be peacefully snoozing on a desk of sorts, just barely missed if someone weren't carefull during their visual sweep around the room... Would you let her sleep, or perhaps try and wake her?
Frankly my dear narrator...TOHSAKA doesn't give a damn. "Nothing but multiple copies of a supposedly great American novel up here." TOHSAKA replied perturbed before somersaulting off Kyon's shoulder back to the floor. "And aced the landing! Please, hold your applauds."

@york @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened

"Good boy!" TOHSAKA exclaimed. "Let your tree trunk legs stand firm as I investigate these books."

Frankly my dear narrator...TOHSAKA doesn't give a damn. "Nothing but multiple copies of a supposedly great American novel up here." TOHSAKA replied perturbed before somersaulting off Kyon's shoulder back to the floor. "And aced the landing! Please, hold your applauds."

nGPFQt9.jpg

"You don't have to tell me to do that," Kyon grumbled in response to TOHSAKA as he let his shoulders relax, taking a copy of Gone With the Wind. Huh. The English teacher mentioned this before. May as well hold on to it in case he ever felt like reading it in his idle time. You never know. It might just end up as a Summer Reading thing.

When he would walk to the other group and see what they were up to, he would scratch his head curiously as he would see the person in front of them, presumably the librarian that didn't seem to be around, sleeping at a desk. Well, may as well wake her up so that he could check this book out.

Gently shaking her by the shoulder, Kyon spoke. "Um, excuse me? Hey. You there?"

@york @Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @LIBRARY CREW​

"You don't have to tell me to do that," Kyon grumbled in response to TOHSAKA as he let his shoulders relax, taking a copy of Gone With the Wind. Huh. The English teacher mentioned this before. May as well hold on to it
in case he ever felt like reading it in his idle time. You never know. It might just end up as a Summer Reading thing.

When he would walk to the other group and see what they were up to, he would scratch his head curiously as he would see the person in front of them, presumably the librarian that didn't seem to be around, sleeping at a desk. Well, may as well wake her up so that he could check this book out.

Gently shaking her by the shoulder, Kyon spoke. "Um, excuse me? Hey. You there?"

@york @Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @LIBRARY CREW​
The young librarian groaned a little, rubbing her eyes a few times before she stood up.
5aSj3sS.png

"Huh... Wha? Oh!" She sat up suddenly, yawning quietly as she looked around, then, she looked towards Kyon inquiringly "I'm here now... May I help you?" she asked... It was unclear if it was just a trick of the imagination, but, one could swear she sounded just a bit impatient.​

The young librarian groaned a little, rubbing her eyes a few times before she stood up.
5aSj3sS.png

"Huh... Wha? Oh!" She sat up suddenly, yawning quietly as she looked around, then, she looked towards Kyon inquiringly "I'm here now... May I help you?" she asked... It was unclear if it was just a trick of the imagination, but, one could swear she sounded just a bit impatient.​
His brow twitched a little at the thought of her being impatient at her, but he decided to let it go for now. It was probably just nothing. Cynicism did that to a man.

"Ah... yeah. I'd like to check this book out?" Kyon said to the librarian, holding out one of the copies of Gone with the Wind for her.

@york

His brow twitched a little at the thought of her being impatient at her, but he decided to let it go for now. It was probably just nothing. Cynicism did that to a man.

"Ah... yeah. I'd like to check this book out?" Kyon said to the librarian, holding out one of the copies of Gone with the Wind for her.

@york
tNh35nV.png

She tilted her head at the title briefly, an interested expression crossed her face before she lifted a hand, pushing her glasses into a more comfortable position as she nodded "Sure thing." she said indifferently... But that impatient tone in her voice was gone as she quickly took a book from the pile next to her and wrote down a few thing. "Aand done!" She stated, she paused for a moment, then spoke again "Don't worry about the due date." she said, stretching a little. Well, she probably didn't want the book to go missing, but, the likely reason she was so lax about the whole due date thing was because no-one really looked at these books anymore.​

tNh35nV.png

She tilted her head at the title briefly, an interested expression crossed her face before she lifted a hand, pushing her glasses into a more comfortable position as she nodded "Sure thing." she said indifferently... But that impatient tone in her voice was gone as she quickly took a book from the pile next to her and wrote down a few thing. "Aand done!" She stated, she paused for a moment, then spoke again "Don't worry about the due date." she said, stretching a little. Well, she probably didn't want the book to go missing, but, the likely reason she was so lax about the whole due date thing was because no-one really looked at these books anymore.​
"Alright, thanks," Kyon nodded, taking the book back and tentatively pocketing it.

... So what now?

Uh...

"So, you're the librarian? You look like you're still a student or something."

Yay for small talk. May as well get to know some of the people here if he was going to stay here for quite some time.

@york

"Alright, thanks," Kyon nodded, taking the book back and tentatively pocketing it.

... So what now?

Uh...

"So, you're the librarian? You look like you're still a student or something."

Yay for small talk. May as well get to know some of the people here if he was going to stay here for quite some time.

@york
I8vi7Vr.png

"Can't someone be both?" That irritable tone crept into her voice again, and she crossed her arms, but... She wasn't exactly yelling at him or something, but, it looked like she might have a bit of a short fuse to say the least.​

I8vi7Vr.png

"Can't someone be both?" That irritable tone crept into her voice again, and she crossed her arms, but... She wasn't exactly yelling at him or something, but, it looked like she might have a bit of a short fuse to say the least.​
tumblr_nrtvpqfwzV1u1wxpxo5_100.png

"I... I guess so, though nothing like that has ever really happened at my school as far as I can remember," Kyon murmured, slightly taken aback by the girl's somewhat volatile self. At least, she was fairly volatile from what he could tell.

"So... does that mean you are a student? Or... Well, around that age, Miss...?"

@york

tumblr_nrtvpqfwzV1u1wxpxo5_100.png

"I... I guess so, though nothing like that has ever really happened at my school as far as I can remember," Kyon murmured, slightly taken aback by the girl's somewhat volatile self. At least, she was fairly volatile from what he could tell.

"So... does that mean you are a student? Or... Well, around that age, Miss...?"

@york
03XCssB.png

"Well... Yes." She said, seeming to calm down a little, a more thoughtfull expression crossed her face... While she was easy to anger, it looks like she simmers down pretty quickly as well.​

Bill looked at Yukio. Sure, Yugioh. You can stay with me and Canadia here. Said the triangle to the woman. Canada simply nidded to her with a desperate look on his face. @Bomb @Mari @The Silver Paladin
Yukio shook her head. "No, there are two of you in there already", she explained. The cabins seemed to be only meant for two people, three would be too crowded and uncomfortable in her opinion.

"I don't know. It makes sense to fill up ones that haven't been filled before starting a new Cabin, so I was thinking 7, 11, 14, 15, 21, or 26. If you want me to, I will stay with you. I will start a new one if I have to." Cecil said looking at the map. "The cabin I'm in doesn't matter to me."

@Mari @Infinatis

Yukio was a bit confused, she thought Cecil would stay with her. But, if that was not the case, she was not happy, but she did not mind too much. "You and Gary can stay together. Do not worry about me, then", she said to Cecil.

Idoun's gnashing teeth and writhing body was enough to make Karol feel totally creeped out, so it didn't help that her speech sounded like that of some literal dark god planning for the destruction of mankind. He looked down at the woman in horror for a moment, before realizing she didn't seem to be doing much at all beyond talking. In fact, her bleeding hand and tearful eyes totally betrayed the rousing declarations she was making. It was pretty clear that this woman was in some serious pain, a demon or not. "Are you... sure you're okay...? I..."

Karol looked up at Gaara as the boy began to speak. Karol tilted his head a bit in confusion, becoming rather confused about what he was even going on about. "Hey, aren't you being kind of harsh?" he scolded, crossing his arms. "She's crying! I know I wouldn't want to be called a waste, even if I just--" It was then that the boy noticed that Gaara too was bleeding, and Karol's mouth dropped open. "W-Wait! I didn't even realize you were hurt that bad... I guess I went a lot harder than I meant to." Standing up now, Karol rifled through his bag, pulling out a large hammer. "Don't move her yet," he said, looking to Yukine. "I can fix all of this. You two will be in good health in no time!"

Holding up his weapon triumphantly, Karol moved to hold it high over his head. "All right, here we go!" With a great heave, Karol smashed the hammer down on the ground next to Idoun, the stone embedded into his bag glowing as he did so. Upon impact, a green glowing circle would appear under the group's feet.

96QnAk3.jpg

In the next few seconds, both Gaara's and Idoun's wounds would magically be healed. Karol lifted up the hammer and rested it against his shoulder with one hand. He then gave Gaara a thumbs up. "Feeling better, right? I know, I'm pretty talented like that." Karol was being pretty smug, but he totally didn't care right now. It sounded to him that Idoun's wounds could have turned pretty nasty if he hadn't done anything, so really, Karol saved her a whole lot of trouble!

Of course, if she was a demon, maybe that wasn't a good idea.

"Hey, anyway, we should grab a cabin now. We should all go together... it'll be fun, guys!"

@TheBlueBurch @Rock Knight @Lizzy

In the end, Yukine was impressed with what Karol did.

"I already got a cabin, but wouldn't mind tagging along if that's alright with you....?" He had never caught the kid's name, believe it or not.

Also talking to Gaara felt like talking to Bishamon....but then again she was usually too busy attacking and threatening him and Yato to really talk.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Rock Knight

Last edited:
Reactions: Mari
In the end, Yukine was impressed with what Karol did.

"I already got a cabin, but wouldn't mind trading along if that's alright with you....?" He had never caught the kid's name, believe it or not.

Also talking to Gaara felt like talking to Bishamon....but then again she was usually too busy attacking and threatening him and Yato to really talk.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Rock Knight
Yukio approached Yukine, as she heard him talking about the living arrangements. "If you have available space in your place, may I join you?", she asked. Yukine seemed... nice enough. Not like the loud arrogant man from earlier.

@Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
"Ah, I see," Asakura replied, rubbing her hand gently over the bedding of her mattress as she watched Hank on the floor. "Well, I'm just an average high school student. The school I go to is called North High. My parents actually don't live around my school, so they rented out an apartment for me to stay in while I go to school. I get pretty good grades, I enjoy cooking, sports, and, oh, I'm the class representative for my room. Kyon is from the same room as me," she told him.

@Josh M
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Neat! That's cool. So I guess it'd be fair to share stuff about me? Well, my Pops is a super scientists, I have a twin named Dean. I done school and either want to be a drifter or Batman . I'm in a band, shallow gravy . What else? Oh! I'm a clone! Cool, right?

Yukio shook her head. "No, there are two of you in there already", she explained. The cabins seemed to be only meant for two people, three would be too crowded and uncomfortable in her opinion.

Yukio was a bit confused, she thought Cecil would stay with her. But, if that was not the case, she was not happy, but she did not mind too much. "You and Gary can stay together. Do not worry about me, then", she said to Cecil.

"You seem upset. I'm sorry if I offended you." Cecil said nodding. "I was just giving examples for other rooms that I could stay in, because I don't want to stay alone, but I said I will if I have to." Cecil sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.