Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really? You're from a very popular video game called Final Fantasy!" Gary said.

running-man-fulfills-promise-to-gary-proof-shot-in-europe_mityn_0.jpg

"Wait. Why are video games coming to life? The game world episode was already done!" Gary said to himself.

@Mari @FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin
Lightning Farron Walks with them, remaining silent. Despite her silence, however, there is a look that would likely put across a look of 'Don't fuck with me. I Bite.' to the others, when in truth, Her Bitchyness had subsided some after the events of FFXIII, She would once again be a l'Cie, her brand Covered by her clothing and not very far along yet, though she would still have Odin with her Should she need to call upon him.

(Sorry for Shit-post. I'm just trying to get started here, I'll make an UMG Epilogue, and then I have Lightning Farron Research to finish so I can figure out how to have her talk, hence her current silence.) ^^; )

@york @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Anyone.

Idoun's gnashing teeth and writhing body was enough to make Karol feel totally creeped out, so it didn't help that her speech sounded like that of some literal dark god planning for the destruction of mankind. He looked down at the woman in horror for a moment, before realizing she didn't seem to be doing much at all beyond talking. In fact, her bleeding hand and tearful eyes totally betrayed the rousing declarations she was making. It was pretty clear that this woman was in some serious pain, a demon or not. "Are you... sure you're okay...? I..."

Karol looked up at Gaara as the boy began to speak. Karol tilted his head a bit in confusion, becoming rather confused about what he was even going on about. "Hey, aren't you being kind of harsh?" he scolded, crossing his arms. "She's crying! I know I wouldn't want to be called a waste, even if I just--" It was then that the boy noticed that Gaara too was bleeding, and Karol's mouth dropped open. "W-Wait! I didn't even realize you were hurt that bad... I guess I went a lot harder than I meant to." Standing up now, Karol rifled through his bag, pulling out a large hammer. "Don't move her yet," he said, looking to Yukine. "I can fix all of this. You two will be in good health in no time!"

Holding up his weapon triumphantly, Karol moved to hold it high over his head. "All right, here we go!" With a great heave, Karol smashed the hammer down on the ground next to Idoun, the stone embedded into his bag glowing as he did so. Upon impact, a green glowing circle would appear under the group's feet.

96QnAk3.jpg

In the next few seconds, both Gaara's and Idoun's wounds would magically be healed. Karol lifted up the hammer and rested it against his shoulder with one hand. He then gave Gaara a thumbs up. "Feeling better, right? I know, I'm pretty talented like that." Karol was being pretty smug, but he totally didn't care right now. It sounded to him that Idoun's wounds could have turned pretty nasty if he hadn't done anything, so really, Karol saved her a whole lot of trouble!

Of course, if she was a demon, maybe that wasn't a good idea.

"Hey, anyway, we should grab a cabin now. We should all go together... it'll be fun, guys!"

@TheBlueBurch @Rock Knight @Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
Olga just sighed, shaking her head a little as she headed inside her cabin and flopped down on a bed; it would appear that the day's events were a bit too much for her...
lacfgLw.jpg

Well, Speirs made it past the gates, but, on the path to the old camp, he felt a cold chill go down his back... This prevented him from moving forward; he got the feeling that he was being watched by something, or, someone maybe.​
Speirs felt it. Strange, but for his type of person, he wasn't going to simply stay put. He kept on, yet this time, his back was hunched over as his eyes swifted through the grass cautiously, yet still stepping forward lightly.

Luz would throw his hands up in defeat as he put the Colt into its holster, noticing Neo went out and instead followed her. "Guess I'm actually stuck with you, eh?..." And went into the library.

@york @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_ne6ea8Zq8Q1t3cdzr.png

Neo figured it was enough sticking around in the cabin, getting up on her feet and walking right out of the cabin not too long from Luz's sprint out of the cabin. Opening her parasol and shading herself from the sun, Neo figured she would check out the library, considering it was quite close to the cabin she's chosen.

She didn't pay much mind to whoever was down this way to the library, the possibility of being followed by Luz.

@The Tactician @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @york
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Hajime lazily waved at the familiar girl, "Hey, Neo. Library too?"

@Gummi Bunnies @york @Verite
"Oh, a friend of Hajime's? Yo. Name's Kyon," he said, introducing himself to Neo.

@The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies

After a brief check with Sophie and Ruby to see which cabin they were taking, Blake had said her goodbyes to the pair before setting off to choose her own.

This wasn't to say Blake had accepted their fate though. She was incredibly angry that some... thing had decided to pop them all out of their respective worlds for what seemed to be turning into a really convoluted and fucked of version of playing with dolls, and she was seriously terrified that whatever had done it either had enough power to just... create this miniature world at a whim, or to take an existing world and twist the world and its occupants to this mysterious being's own desires.

Not being either of the Shiki's, she had a pretty good feeling that this left out the option to 'stick it with her pointy yo-yo when they found it' as a viable solution.

So that meant playing along with this game for now. Not standing out if she could help it, and looking for the cracks in the system. Maybe they'd be nonexistent, or maybe they'd be impossible for her to find, but she had to believe that there was some way to get out of this or, barring that, a more conventional way to sabotage this little game they'd all been caught up in so that the system would have to adjust to fix it. She may have had no idea what was going on, and she may have been terrified deep down of the implications on, like, existence she now had to contemplate with the knowledge of other worlds, if there was one thing you never did with a huntress or a predator, it was trap it in a corner when it was scared. Because as crude a saying as Blake found it, Shiki had been right about one thing.

This kitten did have claws, and she wouldn't hesitate to use them to save Ruby and herself, and the others if she could.

After some quick deliberation, she finally chose cabin 21. a view of the road to the main gate, and close to the woods near the lake. She slipped inside and took stock of what was within, just as used to keeping track of resources as she was tearing apart a greater power from the inside.

Whoever did this, Blake was going to do her damndest to make sure they knew they kidnapped the wrong former terrorist

@york[/USER

[CENTER]Ruby and Sophie both waved goodbye to Blake, it seemed that the two were a bit hesitant to part ways with her, but... Of course, they had to pick their own cabins; and eventually they did... They [U][B]settled with Cabin 20.[/B][/U] With that in mind, the two headed inside their own cabins...
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sXO0wy0.jpg[/IMG]
For Blake, the inside of her cabin was just like the others that the newcomers have settled in; two beds, a few items scattered here and there, and, of course, a mirror... It looked relatively habitable, and, is probably suitable for living in for quite a while.
[/CENTER]

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Hajime lazily waved at the familiar girl, "Hey, Neo. Library too?"

@Gummi Bunnies @york @Verite
"Oh, a friend of Hajime's? Yo. Name's Kyon," he said, introducing himself to Neo.

tumblr_inline_ne6eakIcBk1t3cdzr.png

Of course she was going along to the library, why else was she headed this way?

As for Kyon, Neo just did her usual bow as always, since Hajime pretty much said her name for her. She wouldn't get rid of that habit.

tumblr_ne0e7vLwbS1t5b7avo1_250.gif

Speirs felt it. Strange, but for his type of person, he wasn't going to simply stay put. He kept on, yet this time, his back was hunched over as his eyes swifted through the grass cautiously, yet still stepping forward lightly.

Luz would throw his hands up in defeat as he put the Colt into its holster, noticing Neo went out and instead followed her. "Guess I'm actually stuck with you, eh?..." And went into the library.

@york @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_ne6ec5P2kI1t3cdzr.png

Oh? So he was following along too? As Neo returned to her usual (and short) standing height, she only glanced over at Luz before continuing along with the whole library group here.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Tactician @Verite

As for Kyon, Neo just did her usual bow as always, since Hajime pretty much said her name for her. She wouldn't get rid of that habit.

Oh? So he was following along too? As Neo returned to her usual (and short) standing height, she only glanced over at Luz before continuing along with the whole library group here.

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

Hajime stuck his hands in his pockets, unsure of what to say to Neo as they walked. Finally, he decided to simply blurt something out, "So I helped a cute girl out of a lake, how has your day gone, Neo?"

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened

Hajime stuck his hands in his pockets, unsure of what to say to Neo as they walked. Finally, he decided to simply blurt something out, "So I helped a cute girl out of a lake, how has your day gone, Neo?"

@Library People
rbvTB30.jpg

The library was (obviously) a quiet looking building, it looked to be in a decent condition despite the Ivy growing on it's side a little... Would you like to enter?

Orie had broken off from Shiki and Blake and done a little exploring of the area and to gather her thoughts. She was weary of this place, having been kidnapped from their respective place to a camp in Russia...which while seemed like a nice place no doubt hid some sinister secret that would no doubt be uncovered sooner or later.

Phew...it really was hot here. Wiping her brow Orie would look up into the sky towards the sun. Perhaps it was time to find some shade in one of the cabins?

Walking past the shower room she'd spot Cabin 21 and decided to step in, not knowing that it was already occupied by someone.

After a brief check with Sophie and Ruby to see which cabin they were taking, Blake had said her goodbyes to the pair before setting off to choose her own.

This wasn't to say Blake had accepted their fate though. She was incredibly angry that some... thing had decided to pop them all out of their respective worlds for what seemed to be turning into a really convoluted and fucked of version of playing with dolls, and she was seriously terrified that whatever had done it either had enough power to just... create this miniature world at a whim, or to take an existing world and twist the world and its occupants to this mysterious being's own desires.

Not being either of the Shiki's, she had a pretty good feeling that this left out the option to 'stick it with her pointy yo-yo when they found it' as a viable solution.

So that meant playing along with this game for now. Not standing out if she could help it, and looking for the cracks in the system. Maybe they'd be nonexistent, or maybe they'd be impossible for her to find, but she had to believe that there was some way to get out of this or, barring that, a more conventional way to sabotage this little game they'd all been caught up in so that the system would have to adjust to fix it. She may have had no idea what was going on, and she may have been terrified deep down of the implications on, like, existence she now had to contemplate with the knowledge of other worlds, if there was one thing you never did with a huntress or a predator, it was trap it in a corner when it was scared. Because as crude a saying as Blake found it, Shiki had been right about one thing.

This kitten did have claws, and she wouldn't hesitate to use them to save Ruby and herself, and the others if she could.

After some quick deliberation, she finally chose cabin 21. a view of the road to the main gate, and close to the woods near the lake. She slipped inside and took stock of what was within, just as used to keeping track of resources as she was tearing apart a greater power from the inside.

Whoever did this, Blake was going to do her damndest to make sure they knew they kidnapped the wrong former terrorist

@york

As Orie stepped inside she'd spot Blake staking out the place. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know the cabin already had a resident." She motioned towards the door. "I can leave you alone if you want."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

TOHSAKA meanwhile would still have been hanging with Kyon as they stumbled upon Neo. TOHSAKA sensed something dark about her...but she wasn't going to comment about it unless asked. So instead she'd introduced herself. "I am magical witch TOHSAKA and my...aren't you a peculiar little girl?"

@The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

TOHSAKA meanwhile would still have been hanging with Kyon as they stumbled upon Neo. TOHSAKA sensed something dark about her...but she wasn't going to comment about it unless asked. So instead she'd introduced herself. "I am magical witch TOHSAKA and my...aren't you a peculiar little girl?"

@Library People
rbvTB30.jpg

The library was (obviously) a quiet looking building, it looked to be in a decent condition despite the Ivy growing on it's side a little... Would you like to enter?​
Oh, hell. That lady's here with us again... Kyon thought to himself as TOHSAKA appeared. Woo. This was going to be fun.

As the group would arrive at the library, Kyon decided to enter. May as well see what was here.

@york @Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened

@york @Gummi Bunnies
It seemed like Speirs was heading nowhere; his surroundings looped over and over, like the background of a Flintstones episode, then suddenly, someone stood in front of him.
SdDlvZN.png

"Nice day... Isn't it?" This man looked eerily like Semyon, but, older... More... "Seasoned" if you will, his voice sounded raspy, as if he had smoked one too many cigarettes... It was unclear how he got here, or what he was doing here in the first place.

tumblr_inline_ne6earZqPJ1t3cdzr.png

All that Hajime would get from Neo was a simple shrug. Not like he needed to know what she was up to earlier, and she didn't feel like taking out that paper and pen to write up a message since she didn't want to talk to anybody at all. She didn't like talking to basic bitches anyways.
Orie had broken off from Shiki and Blake and done a little exploring of the area and to gather her thoughts. She was weary of this place, having been kidnapped from their respective place to a camp in Russia...which while seemed like a nice place no doubt hid some sinister secret that would no doubt be uncovered sooner or later.

Phew...it really was hot here. Wiping her brow Orie would look up into the sky towards the sun. Perhaps it was time to find some shade in one of the cabins?

Walking past the shower room she'd spot Cabin 21 and decided to step in, not knowing that it was already occupied by someone.

As Orie stepped inside she'd spot Blake staking out the place. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know the cabin already had a resident." She motioned towards the door. "I can leave you alone if you want."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

tumblr_ndxcsnq0El1shdfeho1_500.gif

That's one way to greet someone new. She really must like doing that for some reason.
@Library People
rbvTB30.jpg

The library was (obviously) a quiet looking building, it looked to be in a decent condition despite the Ivy growing on it's side a little... Would you like to enter?
Oh, hell. That lady's here with us again... Kyon thought to himself as TOHSAKA appeared. Woo. This was going to be fun.

As the group would arrive at the library, Kyon decided to enter. May as well see what was here.

Oh well, enough of the things that made Neo... well, Neo. She pretty much strolled her way in to enter the library.

@york @Jeremi @The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened

It seemed like Speirs was heading nowhere; his surroundings looped over and over, like the background of a Flintstones episode, then suddenly, someone stood in front of him.
SdDlvZN.png

"Nice day... Isn't it?" This man looked eerily like Semyon, but, older... More... "Seasoned" if you will, his voice sounded raspy, as if he had smoked one too many cigarettes... It was unclear how he got here, or what he was doing here in the first place.​
Speirs looked at Semyon's look alike, listening to his word as he lightly took out a cigarette from the Lucky Strikes pack, lighting it with his Zippo lighter before raising the pistol just up to his own hip "Sure. Who're you?" He asked calmly, looking directly at him.

@york

@Library People
rbvTB30.jpg

Luz found himself holding the door for Neo, rolling his eyes at his own cheesy-ness before entering behind her. He didn't say not a word to anybody, but he did nod at Neo before shrugging himself as he looked around for the librarian.

@york

tumblr_inline_ne6earZqPJ1t3cdzr.png

All that Hajime would get from Neo was a simple shrug. Not like he needed to know what she was up to earlier, and she didn't feel like taking out that paper and pen to write up a message since she didn't want to talk to anybody at all. She didn't like talking to basic bitches anyways.

tumblr_ndxcsnq0El1shdfeho1_500.gif

That's one way to greet someone new. She really must like doing that for some reason.

Oh well, enough of the things that made Neo... well, Neo. She pretty much strolled her way in to enter the library.

@york @Jeremi @The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened
Luz found himself holding the door for Neo, rolling his eyes at his own cheesy-ness before entering behind her. He didn't say not a word to anybody, but he did nod at Neo before shrugging himself as he looked around for the librarian.

@york

POkgEkl.jpg

The interior of the library was rather simple; dusty books filled some shelves on one side... A few wooden benches sat around, and, the librarian wasn't immediately in sight at the door, but, perhaps she was sitting around somewhere a little more obscured?​

Speirs looked at Semyon's look alike, listening to his word as he lightly took out a cigarette from the Lucky Strikes pack, lighting it with his Zippo lighter before raising the pistol just up to his own hip "Sure. Who're you?" He asked calmly, looking directly at him.

@york
ShFUCns.png

"My name isn't a concern of yours." He said, grinning in a malicious manner, after a breif pause, he spoke again, "Trying to get to the old camp, aren't you?" he asked, laughing a little... It was clear that he knew something about this little loop that Speirs had found himself in.

POkgEkl.jpg

The interior of the library was rather simple; dusty books filled some shelves on one side... A few wooden benches sat around, and, the librarian wasn't immediately in sight at the door, but, perhaps she was sitting around somewhere a little more obscured?​
Kyon briefly whistled as he and the group entered the library, pocketing his hands as he looked around. The library, though he never went inside his school's library very often, reminded him of how back home, his club, the so-called S.O.S. Brigade, as named by Haruhi Suzumiya herself, was supposed to be the stand-in for Nagato's Literature Club, and how they did extremely little to show for it.

Then again, if it wasn't technically a Literature Club anymore...

Well, anyway, Kyon decided to look through the shelves to see if there was anything of interest.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Tactician @LIBRARY PEEPS​

POkgEkl.jpg

"Oh my god"
It's a Soviet political guys fucking dream to live in this fucking propaganda house." He began applauding at this with a smile of amusement before walking toward one of the bookshelves. "Miss librarian kitty, tell me, where can I find the Russian history book? In the fiction section I'm guessing?" He spoke rather loudly and somewhat obnoxiously
tumblr_lpe3hhrpqG1qet53o.gif

@york

ShFUCns.png

"My name isn't a concern of yours." He said, grinning in a malicious manner, after a breif pause, he spoke again, "Trying to get to the old camp, aren't you?" he asked, laughing a little... It was clear that he knew something about this little loop that Speirs had found himself in.
maxresdefault.jpg

Speirs smiled amusingly, but out of precaution, he still kept the pistol trained at the other mans hip. "It very well is a concern. But.. For now, I'll let it slide." He then raised an eyebrow with that same smile. Speirs took out his pack of Lucky Strikes before pointing it at the mans direction
b6fe7ca0786e1d2f08f00e7ddb0b92d1.jpg

"Care for a smoke?" He said. Whether accepted or not, he'd put the pack away afterward before he slid the finger from the trigger guard to the trigger itself. "Please, indulge me." He said sarcastically, yet in a somewhat mocking tone.

@yorl

Kyon briefly whistled as he and the group entered the library, pocketing his hands as he looked around. The library, though he never went inside his school's library very often, reminded him of how back home, his club, the so-called S.O.S. Brigade, as named by Haruhi Suzumiya herself, was supposed to be the stand-in for Nagato's Literature Club, and how they did extremely little to show for it.

Then again, if it wasn't technically a Literature Club anymore...

Well, anyway, Kyon decided to look through the shelves to see if there was anything of interest.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Tactician @LIBRARY PEEPS​
"Oh my god"
It's a Soviet political guys fucking dream to live in this fucking propaganda house." He began applauding at this with a smile of amusement before walking toward one of the bookshelves. "Miss librarian kitty, tell me, where can I find the Russian history book? In the fiction section I'm guessing?" He spoke rather loudly and somewhat obnoxiously
View attachment 78235

@york
Funny enough, Luz's little joke didn't hit that far from home; the shelves were filled with all sorts of Sovient philosophy and propaganda... No wonder the books have been collecting the dust that they have; no-one's really had any interest in reading them. As for Luz trying to call for the librarian, it appeared there was no response, but, the occupants of the room could hear a soft snoring sound...​

Status
Not open for further replies.